PDA

View Full Version : Random New Kimbo Fight vs Adryan

prashant
12-23-2006, 10:49 AM
http://www.buzzhumor.com/videos/5657/New_Kimbo_Fight_vs_Adryan

Kimbo fights a guy named Adryan. He is a big dude, but Kimbo still manages to pull off the win.

Repost Squintz
12-23-2006, 11:01 AM
owned

HeLLo iM iZzY
12-23-2006, 11:24 AM
He got his ass OWNED.

SL33P3R
12-23-2006, 04:32 PM
That guy he fought was horrible

skillzilla
12-23-2006, 04:35 PM
Kimbo is a bitch, he wouldnt last a round in MMA.

jR1_kS14
12-23-2006, 05:28 PM
if ppl who fought like that fought real professional fighters..they would never stand a chance.

StupidBikerBoy
12-23-2006, 05:58 PM
Hell the guy was still smaller than Kimbo. And it looked like he got in some good shots and was all over kimbo, he just got tired to fast.

Noticed how Kimbo went after him when he backed off? He don't usually do that unless he sees the guy as a serious threat.

Good vid:goodjob:

santacruz77
12-23-2006, 06:03 PM
^true he threw a punch when the guy was walkin off and ya kimbo would last 1 minute in a mma fight

skillzilla
12-23-2006, 06:31 PM
remember when Kimbo tired out against the white dude in the gym and his boys stopped the fight? Thats classy, especially when u sucker punch another guy with his back turned.

santacruz77
12-23-2006, 06:33 PM
ya i kno he would not kno what to do about kicks or anything or if they let it go to the ground if some one got him in like a leg lock or arm bar he would not know whats goin on

StupidBikerBoy
12-23-2006, 06:38 PM
remember when Kimbo tired out against the white dude in the gym and his boys stopped the fight? Thats classy, especially when u sucker punch another guy with his back turned.

Thats how I saw it too. Sucker punch FTL:goodjob:

eS_05
12-23-2006, 06:56 PM
lol!!!!damn!!!!

gtikid
12-23-2006, 07:09 PM
Hell the guy was still smaller than Kimbo. And it looked like he got in some good shots and was all over kimbo, he just got tired to fast.

Noticed how Kimbo went after him when he backed off? He don't usually do that unless he sees the guy as a serious threat.

Good vid:goodjob:

Isn't that what all the good fighters do? Muhammed Ali did the samething, did that take away from his boxing? Did that make him less of a boxer in your eyes or ANYONES eyes? It's a smart way of fighting...;)

benwaballs
12-23-2006, 07:37 PM
kimbo is a bad ass street fighter but he would get killed in a mma fight

MIami-boy
12-23-2006, 07:56 PM
Kimbo is a bitch, he wouldnt last a round in MMA.

umm its a street fight with money on the line u would do the same. this is 30-60k we talkin not dat 500 dollar shit lol. BTW whats MMA

jR1_kS14
12-23-2006, 10:14 PM
^MMA- mixed martial arts..kinda like UFC..and you serious about that much money over one street fight? mma fighters are much more skilled and would kill kimbo in a fight

StupidBikerBoy
12-24-2006, 11:58 AM
Isn't that what all the good fighters do? Muhammed Ali did the samething, did that take away from his boxing? Did that make him less of a boxer in your eyes or ANYONES eyes? It's a smart way of fighting...;)

Oh i wasn't knocking him on going after the guy, but it does show he saw him as a serious threat. I have seen other Kimbo fights where he didn't chase the guy because he knew he was no match.

The Ninja
12-24-2006, 12:04 PM
I wanna see kimbo go against a half decent fighter. They keep setting up these bitch matches, and this time this guy stood half a chance, but couldn't take a shot. I wanna see the vid of kimbo getting whooped.

StupidBikerBoy
12-24-2006, 12:20 PM
I wanna see kimbo go against a half decent fighter. They keep setting up these bitch matches, and this time this guy stood half a chance, but couldn't take a shot. I wanna see the vid of kimbo getting whooped.

There is a vid of him getting whooped by a military man or police officer (can't remember). It was BS though because they stopped the fight and Kimbo wouldn't continue even though the other guy wanted to. Cant dig it up now on this computer though.

The Ninja
12-24-2006, 12:22 PM
when u get it pm it or post it somewhere lol

Ericp
12-24-2006, 12:29 PM
That was nothing but damn slap boxing match. Neither fighter has any skills what so ever. One is just stronger than the other. Plus that was one bitch ass move at the end with the sucker punch! The fight was over as soon as the guy walked away, I don't care if it's street fight or not. I would love to see Kimbo go against a fighter that actually knows what he's doin, instead of someone who thinks he's a bad ass.

PhAtBoYMr2
12-24-2006, 12:51 PM
How the fuck was that a sucker punch when that guy turned his back???? You don't fuckin turn your back when your fighting someone, that guy got what he deserved

And all these ppl saying kimbo would get his ass beat in the mma don't know that for sure...Im sure with training the man would be a beast to get in the ring with and he's already fought a ufc fighter and held up a fight(in my eyes he won)

gtikid
12-24-2006, 12:55 PM
There is a vid of him getting whooped by a military man or police officer (can't remember). It was BS though because they stopped the fight and Kimbo wouldn't continue even though the other guy wanted to. Cant dig it up now on this computer though.

He was fighting against a UFC fighter, I forgot what his name is. Just type in Kimbo into google and it'll pop up where he fights the UFC guy.

If Kimbo was in better shape, he'd be a better fighter. The only reason he lost to that UFC guy was b/c he was completely drained and out of breathe/energy. Just watch the video and you can see him struggling for air after a few minutes. After he lost his breath, it was game over for Kimbo. The UFC fighter was in waaaaaay better shape, so of course he would have more energy in the long run.

The Ninja
12-24-2006, 01:08 PM
of course the UFC fighter was in better shape, cuz thats what it takes to be a great fighter. Damn good cardio.

gtikid
12-24-2006, 01:23 PM
of course the UFC fighter was in better shape, cuz thats what it takes to be a great fighter. Damn good cardio.

Obviously, which is exactly what I said :thinking:

MIami-boy
12-24-2006, 01:45 PM
How the fuck was that a sucker punch when that guy turned his back???? You don't fuckin turn your back when your fighting someone, that guy got what he deserved

And all these ppl saying kimbo would get his ass beat in the mma don't know that for sure...Im sure with training the man would be a beast to get in the ring with and he's already fought a ufc fighter and held up a fight(in my eyes he won)

yea man im with u its a damn street fight. dont nobody give a fuck about a sucker punch he turned his back. floyd mayweather undefeated champ did the same against arturro gattin laid his ass flat. i just thought everybody callin him a bitch is uneeded. Can all of yall step to kinbo naw i think not but w/e he got laid out. always keep your hands up and never turn your back

MIami-boy
12-24-2006, 01:46 PM
He was fighting against a UFC fighter, I forgot what his name is. Just type in Kimbo into google and it'll pop up where he fights the UFC guy.

If Kimbo was in better shape, he'd be a better fighter. The only reason he lost to that UFC guy was b/c he was completely drained and out of breathe/energy. Just watch the video and you can see him struggling for air after a few minutes. After he lost his breath, it was game over for Kimbo. The UFC fighter was in waaaaaay better shape, so of course he would have more energy in the long run.

yea i kno who u talkin about Sean Gannon. Gannon got fucked up but kept going he got good as cardio.

MIami-boy
12-24-2006, 01:51 PM
^MMA- mixed martial arts..kinda like UFC..and you serious about that much money over one street fight? mma fighters are much more skilled and would kill kimbo in a fight

hell yea they serious about all dat cash. It's like the hood PPV in Overtown thats were the backyard fight was. thats how they make a living. and all these people saying that he would get his ass whooped by a MMA fighter i hope he would. he sit on his ass all day doesnt train he fight strictly for money. not for the art of the sport. MMA fighters thats their career/job/occupation i hope they can beat a strret fighter

Ericp
12-24-2006, 02:06 PM

How was that a sucker punch!?!?!? The guy was done fighting, that's why he walked away. Kimbo did a bitch move and punched the guy in the side of the head WHILE HE WAS WALKING AWAY! If you honestly think Kimbo could do some quick training and hop into MMA fight you are retarded. Do you have any clue how much training it requires to even be decent in MMA? I can tell by the way Kimbo fights in the videos that I've seen that he isn't shit for a fighter, he's just a big guy with some power. Put him in MMA with his weight class and watch him get KO'ed quick :goodjob:

IntegraXTR
12-24-2006, 02:16 PM
WHO GIVES A MUTHAFUK ABOUT MMA? this is a goddamn street fight for those that still hasn't realize that yet. I'm with mark, his stupid ass shouldn't have turned his back, who the fuk turns their bak in a damn fight? Yall talk so much shit about kimbo, but the matter of the truth is, can YOU take him on? thats what I thought, YOU wouldn't last 1 minute with him.

PhAtBoYMr2
12-24-2006, 02:18 PM
How was that a sucker punch!?!?!? The guy was done fighting, that's why he walked away. Kimbo did a bitch move and punched the guy in the side of the head WHILE HE WAS WALKING AWAY! If you honestly think Kimbo could do some quick training and hop into MMA fight you are retarded. Do you have any clue how much training it requires to even be decent in MMA? I can tell by the way Kimbo fights in the videos that I've seen that he isn't shit for a fighter, he's just a big guy with some power. Put him in MMA with his weight class and watch him get KO'ed quick :goodjob:

It's a streetfight theres no such thing as a sucker punch...If that guy was turned around drinking a coffee reading a newspaper and kimbo came out of nowhere and hit him like that, then yes that would be a sucker punch.....

In a fight expect anything, If kimbo would've picked up a brick and hit him then yeah that would be the sucker thing to do because the fight wouldn't be fair but the fight was fair and as a fighter one of the first things you learn is don't ever turn your back in a fight because you get left defenseless keep your gaurd up.

and some mma fighters have been trained since childhood. It's mixed martial arts, it isnt streetfighting/boxing it a whole different thing. Most mma fighters devote there whole life to it so of course kimbo would probaly get his ass beat because he isnt a ninja :)

IntegraXTR
12-24-2006, 02:22 PM
Oh, and the fight that yall talkin about where kimbo loses because lack of energy, is KIMBO VS GANNON >>>> http://youtube.com/results?search_query=kimbo.... scroll down and find kimbo vs gannon.

gtikid
12-24-2006, 02:31 PM
It's a streetfight theres no such thing as a sucker punch...If that guy was turned around drinking a coffee reading a newspaper and kimbo came out of nowhere and hit him like that, then yes that would be a sucker punch.....

In a fight expect anything, If kimbo would've picked up a brick and hit him then yeah that would be the sucker thing to do because the fight wouldn't be fair but the fight was fair and as a fighter one of the first things you learn is don't ever turn your back in a fight because you get left defenseless keep your gaurd up.

and some mma fighters have been trained since childhood. It's mixed martial arts, it isnt streetfighting/boxing it a whole different thing. Most mma fighters devote there whole life to it so of course kimbo would probaly get his ass beat because he isnt a ninja :)

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Buahaha I find that funny as shit. But yea the first thing you should know in a street fight is to never turn your back. That's just dumb. Hell give Kimbo only 1 YEAR of the same training that some of the MMA and UFC fighters receive and I GUARANTEE he will be rocking people's shit left and right.

What you guys are doing by comparing Kimbo to an MMA fight is like comparing a high school football player to a pro. Let's compare apples to apples here :yes:

Ericp
12-24-2006, 02:31 PM

:lmfao: :goodjob:

I can see what you're sayin about it bein a street fight. This still isn't quite a street fight in my eyes though. To me a street fight is when you end up fightin someone you don't know cuz they pissed you off in a club or out hangin around somewhere. It's just a spur of the moment thing. This was organized type deal so I would think they would have some rules cuz they do stop the fight if it's gettin to out of hand which usually doesn't happen in a street fight. I just have alot of respect for fighters who have some class even if its on the streets and not in a ring. But +1 for you and the ninja thing lol

Ericp
12-24-2006, 02:40 PM
Hell give Kimbo only 1 YEAR of the same training that some of the MMA and UFC fighters receive and I GUARANTEE he will be rocking people's shit left and right.

That is a possiblity but not likely. 1 Year of training he would probably be in the Amatuer division of MMA but not quite good enough to be in the UFC or PRIDE FC. The majority of fighters in UFC or PRIDE FC have been fighting for a couple of years. But I could be wrong, he might do well but he would have his work cut out for him.

gtikid
12-24-2006, 02:59 PM
That is a possiblity but not likely. 1 Year of training he would probably be in the Amatuer division of MMA but not quite good enough to be in the UFC or PRIDE FC. The majority of fighters in UFC or PRIDE FC have been fighting for a couple of years. But I could be wrong, he might do well but he would have his work cut out for him.

I think one year of training should be enough for him. He does already have fighting experience, and experience plays a huge role in anything. With one year of 5 days a week training, like the pro's, he should lose some of the un-needed weight he has, gain some speed, and be in a whoooooole lot better shape. And possibly perfect his fighting skills a little more. I think one year would be good enough for him, since he already has the fighting experience, ya kno.

StupidBikerBoy
12-24-2006, 04:21 PM
Oh, and the fight that yall talkin about where kimbo loses because lack of energy, is KIMBO VS GANNON >>>> http://youtube.com/results?search_query=kimbo.... scroll down and find kimbo vs gannon.

Its true the guy in the other vid shouldn't have turned his back, but what do you think would have happened if Gannon had done that to Kimbo in this fight? He had plenty of chances.

Kimbo would have been KO'd.

But Gannon didn't, because some fighters are true sportsmen. He knew Kimbo was finished, just as Kimbo should have known on the other guy.

Poor sportsmanship. Plain and simple.

auxiliary
12-24-2006, 04:43 PM
I think kimbo would kick ass. I like how everyone is on the MMA bandwagon now and think that they know everything.

You see cheap shots all day long in UFC/Pride, where a guy is falling about to be knocked out and the other guy jumps him for a few extra hits. I will say though that UFC does have the best ref's in stoping a fight before anyone gets hurt, I would even argue they stop it too soon sometimes.

The few pride matches I have seen are pretty sick. Seems like the ref isn't paying attention half of the time when someone is already passed out and still getting beat on.

Kimbo is a beast and he is a boxer and I think he is trained I mean just look at the way he moves, how he changes elevation on his punches, and his footwork. He's not an ameture back yard fighter by any means.

DrivenMind
12-24-2006, 06:35 PM
White boy got his ass kicked, and should have known he was going to in the first place. His form was sloppy, and looked liked like some 1930's Irish boxing style.

Kimbo looks like he's got a hell of a boxing background, but he's a chicken shit for punching the guy from behind, that's about a low as it gets when it comes to an "organized" fight". I mean really, what a fucking vagina. He already kicked the guys ass, and then when the poor bloody piece of shit is trying to walk away, he punches him from behind.

B00STedSvT
12-25-2006, 12:44 AM
WHO GIVES A MUTHAFUK ABOUT MMA? this is a goddamn street fight for those that still hasn't realize that yet. I'm with mark, his stupid ass shouldn't have turned his back, who the fuk turns their bak in a damn fight? Yall talk so much shit about kimbo, but the matter of the truth is, can YOU take him on? thats what I thought, YOU wouldn't last 1 minute with him.Fuck dat big ass steroid eatin rick ross gorilla...Let him come to Gwinnett and he gonna find the martial artform we study on the Northside..Ching-Ching PoW!!:fire:

gtikid
12-25-2006, 10:19 AM
I think kimbo would kick ass. I like how everyone is on the MMA bandwagon now and think that they know everything.

You see cheap shots all day long in UFC/Pride, where a guy is falling about to be knocked out and the other guy jumps him for a few extra hits. I will say though that UFC does have the best ref's in stoping a fight before anyone gets hurt, I would even argue they stop it too soon sometimes.

The few pride matches I have seen are pretty sick. Seems like the ref isn't paying attention half of the time when someone is already passed out and still getting beat on.

Kimbo is a beast and he is a boxer and I think he is trained I mean just look at the way he moves, how he changes elevation on his punches, and his footwork. He's not an ameture back yard fighter by any means.

:goodjob:...

Benefit
12-25-2006, 12:43 PM
yall talk like kimbo is nothing...i sure as hell wouldnt fight him and neither would any of u, of course some people like vanderlei silva who specialize in muay thai and shit would beat kimbo's ass but thats besides the point , big ups to kimbo because thats one tough mothafucka

The Ninja
12-25-2006, 12:46 PM
^^ lol

jR1_kS14
12-25-2006, 01:37 PM
Fuck dat big ass steroid eatin rick ross gorilla...Let him come to Gwinnett and he gonna find the martial artform we study on the Northside..Ching-Ching PoW!!:fire:

hahhahha :fire:

and as for everyone who says with a year of training and kimbo would be a better fighter, of course he would with practice comes perfection. anyone can practice and dedicate a part of their lives to something and improve in it dramatically.

BABY J
12-25-2006, 03:41 PM
That was nothing but damn slap boxing match. Neither fighter has any skills what so ever. One is just stronger than the other. Plus that was one bitch ass move at the end with the sucker punch! The fight was over as soon as the guy walked away, I don't care if it's street fight or not. I would love to see Kimbo go against a fighter that actually knows what he's doin, instead of someone who thinks he's a bad ass.

Funny how people who have no fight experience whatsoever like to talk shit. Obv you know nothing about the people Kimbo has fought ON VIDEO. Tell you what - u come register on FA (www.fightauthority.com (http://www.fightauthority.com) - where I used to mod by the way) and say that every1 who has fought Kimbo has any skills whatsoever. it will make for some GREAT education. If you think Kimbo is a dumb skilless slugger then that proves what rung you stand at on the ignorance ladder. And b4 NE1 asks why I feel I have the cred to make such claims, then read my posts in pretty much every martial arts thread on this board. That is all... carry on.