PDA

View Full Version : oh wow - anyone catch the news about the GA christmas story?

Stormhammer
12-22-2006, 06:19 PM
its also on CNN on the latest news

but this like single father of 12 kids got like bombarded by gifts. The dude was in Iraq as a vet when his wife told him she was leaving and left so like he came back home to his kids and only had gas money really... so like the local communities and the military and walmart and that all got together and just like gave them a buttload of gifts - xbox360, phillips plasma screen to name a few :D

its pretty awesome :goodjob:

~The_Duke~
12-22-2006, 06:32 PM
Sweet...I like christmas stories like that...

I hope that bitch that left him had a good reason for it, and if it wasnt a good reason I hope she is living in a cardboard box :goodjob:

TIGERJC
12-22-2006, 06:41 PM
12 kids goddamn, somebody should have also offer to fix him for free

Jecht
12-22-2006, 07:11 PM
12 kids goddamn, somebody should have also offer to fix him for free
ROFL!!! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Leisa
12-22-2006, 07:57 PM
its also on CNN on the latest news

but this like single father of 12 kids got like bombarded by gifts. The dude was in Iraq as a vet when his wife told him she was leaving and left so like he came back home to his kids and only had gas money really... so like the local communities and the military and walmart and that all got together and just like gave them a buttload of gifts - xbox360, phillips plasma screen to name a few :D

its pretty awesome :goodjob:

Thats awful to think that he is out fighting for his country and her freedom and she decides to leave him.... what a shame.... Im glad the community came together and flourished him with gifts... I love to hear stories like that at this time of year.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-22-2006, 09:42 PM
damn, she left him?

you hear that story I think on V103 about the father of 3 sets of twins and another non twin kid..

some dealership gave him a big ass van.. i thought that was awesome..

Julio
12-22-2006, 10:09 PM
I wouldnt have donate it shit.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-22-2006, 10:32 PM
^^^ coldblooded

:lmao:

HeLLo iM iZzY
12-23-2006, 12:38 AM
She left him? What a fucking unappreciative bitch. As for him, I am glad there's still some good people out there that like to help out like in this situation. Big ups for him to be also in the armed services and for taking care of his kids. That's major responsibility especially being now single and twelve of them.

RISKYB
12-23-2006, 07:31 AM
????? wtf

quickdodgeŽ
12-23-2006, 07:40 AM
.. I love to hear stories like that at this time of year.

Yea I understand that. These types of stories just plain suck on any normal day. Lolol. Later, QD.

b@d @pple
12-23-2006, 07:56 AM
like like like..proper english douchbag

quickdodgeŽ
12-23-2006, 07:59 AM
like like like..proper english douchbag

Justin. This is him:

http://www.atakra.com/pictures/ebaycomics/magazines/dvd_valley_girl.jpg

Lolol. Later, QD.

con
12-23-2006, 08:07 AM
dude with the I thought 11 or 12 kids is a National Guardsman and works with the USPS..........thats a lot of kids to care for.........I saw a piece of the story on the news, never heard what happened to the mom. If she was the one who spit all those kids, :eek:.......didn't know people still did those things.

My grandmother's sister had 17 kids, but they lived off of a farm and rarely celebrated holidays/birthdays. They also didn't care for the materialistic things that we think are necessities. My great aunt shows the wear and tear today though. She's wheelchair dependent, poor eyesight, frail bones and many other health problems.....