PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas IA...

§treet_§peed
12-22-2006, 05:14 PM
SInce i prolly won't be around any internet access for this weekend cause i will be at my aunts house in BFE Jackson county in the middle of no where besides cow pastors and such.. i just figured i would go ahead and say it since no one has yet.. but yeah MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!:goodjob: :boobies: :bump: :camera:

Hulud
12-22-2006, 05:15 PM
you're 3 days early

§treet_§peed
12-22-2006, 05:22 PM
i know.. but did you read my post all the way thru??

Hulud
12-22-2006, 05:22 PM
do i read most things you post?

§treet_§peed
12-22-2006, 05:24 PM
^^ good point but you should, i do have some integelligence in there lol

Bishop
12-22-2006, 05:31 PM
lol. I work in Jackson county. Drive past about 4 cow pastures on the way to work. lol have fun!

§treet_§peed
12-22-2006, 05:34 PM
^^ yup.. out in the country.. i don't mind going there for a little while and stuff... but staying there for 3 days is a little much imo lol... my aunt and my mom live together so they won't me to come over there to spend this christmas weekend with them and my little bro.. so it's all good lol

Bishop
12-22-2006, 05:41 PM
^^ yup.. out in the country.. i don't mind going there for a little while and stuff... but staying there for 3 days is a little much imo lol... my aunt and my mom live together so they won't me to come over there to spend this christmas weekend with them and my little bro.. so it's all good lol
Ha i thought i lived in the middle of nowhere when i moved to oakwood. Then when i started working in Jackson, i finally knew the definition of rural.

~The_Duke~
12-22-2006, 06:08 PM
MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS TO YOU TO (TOO?)!!!

§treet_§peed
12-23-2006, 05:12 PM
Ha i thought i lived in the middle of nowhere when i moved to oakwood. Then when i started working in Jackson, i finally knew the definition of rural. that is true my friend

Eurostunna07
12-23-2006, 06:24 PM
What you want for Christmas?
What you want, huh?
What you want for Christmas?
What you want boy?

All I want for Christmas is to get it crunk
is to get it crunk, get it, get it crunk

Dashing through the snow
in a stolen chevrolet
With my broken taillight
Riding dirty all the way
Sipping Hennessee
Thinking bout my Christmas needs
Then they call the squad
I'm smoking on them Christmas trees

Dear Santa I've been very good this year
can you make them two felonies on my record disappear
All I want for Christmas is peace in the 'hood
And an old-school-candy-painted Cadillac Fleetwood

Mister Mister Santa Claus
Can I get a ho ho ho?
With a body like Serena Williams
Under my mistletoe?

eViLMunkey
12-23-2006, 06:31 PM
do i read most things you post? i think you just dont read. . Cracka and x-mass sucks since i always get in a fight with one of my dumb ass relatives and the only gifts i get are from myself. . So yeah i just want this year to be over

§treet_§peed
12-23-2006, 09:33 PM
eh.... i'm out in the country currently