PDA

View Full Version : my sti vs a silver srt4

fight club
12-22-2006, 04:11 PM
this was a few nights ago but i decided to post to see if anyone knew them. it was at the usual gnett spot. car was an srt4, silver, with smoked tails and dark tint. we did a dig, no launch and i had it a few cars. thena 40 kick, them brake boosting, and i had a fender at about 120. then another 40 kick with both of us brake boosting and i had prolly 2 cars. it was very surprising and i pulled into a waho to say good runs but they kept going. so if anyone knows them, pass along the message.

CHADbee
12-22-2006, 05:42 PM
it would have been real ugly for ya if it was a black SRT with a carbonfiber hood, tinted tails and black rims with polished lip.

Leadfoot_mf
12-22-2006, 08:28 PM
o rly

-Blown-
12-22-2006, 08:34 PM
it would have been real ugly for ya if it was a black SRT with a carbonfiber hood, tinted tails and black rims with polished lip.
ooooo that kinda sounds like a callout...

lightspeed
12-22-2006, 09:01 PM
ooooo that kinda sounds like a callout...
chad will get :smackass: by the Refrigerator of Doom!!

this should be of no surprise to you guys though...thats usually what happens when SM meets PMS...

dont forget... SM>>PMS

CHADbee
12-22-2006, 09:05 PM
i want fight club/manic/physco to come down south and see what the neon will do. neon VS sm subys...i might win some...i might lose some but it sure would be fun

:ninja:

lightspeed
12-22-2006, 09:11 PM
i want fight club/manic/physco to come down south and see what the neon will do. neon VS sm subys...i might win some...i might lose some but it sure would be fun
you want to race the subies down south? Are you doing dig runs? Not that is matters, but at least youd hav a chance from a roll :lmfao:
Shit, lets just all get down! Ill bring the truck out for your fastest dig vehicle (Kaleb now?) and you can get beat by, oops I mean race, the subies. We might even bring our Neon from Hell out to show you what a fast neon is. :taun:
This could be fun!

Are you in??

-Blown-
12-22-2006, 09:11 PM
yea yall come down next weekend and u can play with the evo to... PMS>SM....what!?? what!?!?

lightspeed
12-22-2006, 09:13 PM
yea yall come down next weekend and u can play with the evo to... PMS>SM....what!?? what!?!?
ill let you pick any of my vehicles to race the evo with (presuming I still have the 240 by then.) what? what?
We have an STI for your little 2.0, too (Ming.) But he has to let me or FC drive it :goodjob:

Maniaç
12-22-2006, 10:36 PM

:ninja:

Its Maniac not Manic....... Hahaha

And sure I'm down to lose. ;) I'll shoot you a PM next week, to see whats going on and shit. I might be celeabrating(??) my return next weekend with a few SM's though.
Maybe on a Sunday... what do you think?

fight club
12-23-2006, 02:38 AM
ill let you pick any of my vehicles to race the evo with (presuming I still have the 240 by then.) what? what?
We have an STI for your little 2.0, too (Ming.) But he has to let me or FC drive it :goodjob:

im down lol.

CHADbee
12-23-2006, 11:48 AM
you want to race the subies down south? Are you doing dig runs? Not that is matters, but at least youd hav a chance from a roll :lmfao:
Shit, lets just all get down! Ill bring the truck out for your fastest dig vehicle (Kaleb now?) and you can get beat by, oops I mean race, the subies. We might even bring our Neon from Hell out to show you what a fast neon is. :taun:
This could be fun!

Are you in??
yeah i was thinking 40 roll...if i do a dig i will break shit. i'm still on stock motor mounts...and i know mings neon will do

my neon---> :idb: <---mings neon

but that normal....hes stage 3 and i'm stage 0 :doh:

CHADbee
01-16-2007, 09:20 PM
bump for more shit talking

The Ninja
01-17-2007, 02:33 PM
Yea... and my lil camry will whoop on both of u. How about Jackson supercharged 3.2l V6 baby!!!!!!

The Ninja
01-17-2007, 02:45 PM
just playin......i don't have a car... thats my mom's car. :/. Soon i'll be driving worldchamp's rsx-s

2.3 Evo 8
01-17-2007, 02:56 PM
Shit talking with smilies.

SM-----> :smackass: <-----PMS

PMS---> :idb: <----SM

SM-----> :drink: <-----PMS

:bow: <---------PMS

SM > PMS :bump: WHAT!! WHAT!!

3.5altman
01-17-2007, 05:28 PM
PMS FTMFW!!!

CHADbee
01-17-2007, 06:03 PM
aight phil i see how u wanna play....

PMS is like :burnout:

holler monkeys!!! and SM is like :cry:

cause i have that shit on :camera:

so everybody will see SM get :smileowne

then PMS will be like :bowdown: bisshes!!!!!!

and if u dont we will get our :leghump:ing friend yousef to :fire: all of you!!!

3.5altman
01-17-2007, 06:08 PM

and if u dont we will get our :leghump:ing friend yousef to :fire: all of you!!!

well put homie

CHADbee
01-17-2007, 06:56 PM
well put homie
i try :D

lightspeed
01-17-2007, 07:08 PM
Hopefully we'll find out this weekend. If I have the truck back, ill try Kaleb for SM vs PMS dig king :goodjob:
Tell yousef to bring the hollowpoints :tongue1:

CHADbee
01-17-2007, 07:24 PM
Hopefully we'll find out this weekend. If I have the truck back, ill try Kaleb for SM vs PMS dig king :goodjob:
Tell yousef to bring the hollowpoints :tongue1:
dude PMS is fucked up...i guess u havent seen this...

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100528

lightspeed
01-17-2007, 09:34 PM
dude PMS is fucked up...i guess u havent seen this...

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100528
Holy shit, that sucks. I actually feel bad for him.

I go out of town for a week, and everyone is wrecking their shit. Geez.

CHADbee
01-18-2007, 10:31 AM
Holy shit, that sucks. I actually feel bad for him.

I go out of town for a week, and everyone is wrecking their shit. Geez.
yeah it really sucks...it was out of the shop for like a week :cry:

The Yousef
01-19-2007, 01:45 AM
i swear my name is mentioned in the most randoms threads on this site...lol