PDA

View Full Version : attn: HVYARMS

mocha latte cupcake
12-22-2006, 12:31 PM
hey you kraut eatin, swede speed drivin, car importin, euro plate wearin, Type R drivin, Small PSI boostin, black car shinin, riceboy playa! next time i see you i'ma throw a cheese sandwich at you and watch the bums fight you for it! :taun:

HeLLo iM iZzY
12-22-2006, 12:39 PM
He drives a boosted black Type R?

I never knew that.

HvyArms
12-22-2006, 12:39 PM
hey you kraut eatin, swede speed drivin, car importin, euro plate wearin, Type R drivin, Small PSI boostin, black car shinin, riceboy playa! next time i see you i'ma throw a cheese sandwich at you and watch the bums fight you for it! :taun:

Hey you one chopstick using, rice cake driving, domesticated import pushing, GA plate having, SER my ass "wish I was a Sentra", neg PSI sucking, Black "or is that faded gray?", Yaris bully, why dont pick on someone your own size? Next time I see you, I'm gonna dust you with flour and tell the crackheads "Look at that big ass crack rock, go smoke it before it gets away:goodjob:

HeLLo iM iZzY
12-22-2006, 12:42 PM
Hey you one chopstick using, rice cake driving, domesticated import pushing, GA plate having, SER my ass "wish I was a Sentra", neg PSI sucking, Black "or is that faded gray?", Yaris bully, why dont pick on someone your own size? Next time I see you, I'm gonna dust you with flour and tell the crackheads "Look at that big ass crack rock, go smoke it before it gets away:goodjob:
+1 :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

mocha latte cupcake
12-22-2006, 01:58 PM
bwhahahahah! i'll be back with another one later i gotta finish working, but this isn't over you boost creepin, leather sittin, navigation havin, front mount wishin, blow off valve need'n, slower than a boxer engine bucket of bolts! see if i don't tell the bums that you know where a soup kitchen is!

ShooterMcGavin
12-22-2006, 02:03 PM
awwww, they're flirting :gay: :lmfao:

HvyArms
12-22-2006, 03:39 PM
bwhahahahah! i'll be back with another one later i gotta finish working, but this isn't over you boost creepin, leather sittin, navigation havin, front mount wishin, blow off valve need'n, slower than a boxer engine bucket of bolts! see if i don't tell the bums that you know where a soup kitchen is!

You better be happy that I don't know crap about cars, I'm out of ammo.

mocha latte cupcake
12-22-2006, 03:48 PM
awwww, they're flirting :gay: :lmfao:

why don't you go and help yousef with his camel fluffying you ricer sell out :lmfao:

HvyArms
12-22-2006, 03:53 PM
Wayne, this man just called you a ricer sellout. Only a ricer sellout would take that.

mocha latte cupcake
12-22-2006, 03:55 PM
its ok he is a riceboy in kraut clothing....

ShooterMcGavin
12-22-2006, 04:52 PM
Hey now, don't be trying to drag me into the middle of this lover's quarrell :lmfao:

mocha latte cupcake
12-22-2006, 04:55 PM
you brought yourself into this whore love triangle lol and i don't like hvy arms like that, he just has a way with words...... and bums LOL Bwhahahahaha

Sammich
12-22-2006, 05:02 PM
o this is cute

ShooterMcGavin
12-23-2006, 10:10 AM
Ah shit he's back from the dead :eek:

HvyArms
12-26-2006, 11:08 AM
o this is cute

PB, whats up man. where've you been

BluesClues
12-26-2006, 11:21 AM
PB, whats up man. where've you been

Don't welcome him back. It has been nice a non lamish. I enjoyed it

mocha latte cupcake
12-26-2006, 11:29 AM
oooooo someone is trying to start something lol

BluesClues
12-26-2006, 11:31 AM
I ain't starting nothing!

mocha latte cupcake
12-26-2006, 11:39 AM
lies all lies lol, yawn.... is anyone else gettin hungry?

HvyArms
12-26-2006, 12:54 PM
Don't welcome him back. It has been nice a non lamish. I enjoyed it

What's non lamish? Non lamish

The Yousef
12-26-2006, 01:01 PM
i like pie.

HvyArms
12-26-2006, 01:22 PM
Is it true that all Mozlims like pie? That they learn to bake bean pie when they're 6?

The Yousef
12-26-2006, 01:23 PM
Is it true that all Mozlims like pie? That they learn to bake bean pie when they're 6?

yup....we learn how to make pie with c4 plastic explosives inside.... I.E.D FTW!

HvyArms
12-26-2006, 01:28 PM
Wow. You know, I've heard that girls have pie. Sweet Potato pie apparently:thinking: . Do you know anything about this?

The Yousef
12-26-2006, 01:51 PM
Wow. You know, I've heard that girls have pie. Sweet Potato pie apparently:thinking: . Do you know anything about this?

i thought it was cherry pie?:???:

HvyArms
12-26-2006, 01:58 PM
Hmm, could be cherry. Strangest thing about it though, is that I've never actually seen any pie. Is the pie real, or is a trick of some sort. Have you ever tasted any of it?

The Yousef
12-26-2006, 02:04 PM
Hmm, could be cherry. Strangest thing about it though, is that I've never actually seen any pie. Is the pie real, or is a trick of some sort. Have you ever tasted any of it?
pie is like the matrix...

the pie all around you...it's in the air you breathe...the water you drink...the woman you kiss...the blue sky you gaze upon with your tired eyes...the pie is everlasting...the pie is forever....

HvyArms
12-26-2006, 02:11 PM
pie is like the matrix...

the pie all around you...it's in the air you breathe...the water you drink...the woman you kiss...the blue sky you gaze upon with your tired eyes...the pie is everlasting...the pie is forever....

There's cooter in the sky and in the water?... YIKES!!
:no:
That can't be good.

The Yousef
12-26-2006, 02:13 PM
There's cooter in the sky and in the water?... YIKES!!
:no:
That can't be good.

if it's a cooter that belongs to someone on IA...then yes....thats not good at all... :lmfao:

HvyArms
12-26-2006, 02:20 PM
if it's a cooter that belongs to someone on IA...then yes....thats not good at all... :lmfao:

I heard IA cooter was the best cooter there is, and that I could make $500.00 just for trying it. And that IA cooter is lonely, and just needs some attention, but isn't clingy or possessive. At least that's what Tasuki says:goodjob:

The Yousef
12-26-2006, 02:21 PM
I heard IA cooter was the best cooter there is, and that I could make $500.00 just for trying it. And that IA cooter is lonely, and just needs some attention, but isn't clingy or possessive. At least that's what Tasuki says:goodjob:

i'm assuming you never sensed sarcasm in her statement?

HvyArms
12-26-2006, 02:24 PM
i'm assuming you never sensed sarcasm in her statement?

Well, she made me promise not to tell anyone that she was pratically BEGGING me to visit her. So mmm, nah not really any sarcasm...I think it reminded me more of umm, desperation?

BluesClues
12-27-2006, 11:14 AM
You know what I meant asshole

HvyArms
12-28-2006, 10:55 AM

Honestly, I dont, What's lamish??

BluesClues
12-28-2006, 01:58 PM
You

Ran
12-28-2006, 02:00 PM
Honestly, I dont, What's lamish??Amish Llama? :thinking:

BluesClues
12-28-2006, 02:03 PM
Ok maybe I should spell it lameish

BluesClues
12-28-2006, 02:05 PM
Oh and Ran why was your girl staring at me all night? It made me feel really weird. Everytime I look up she was looking deat at me and I would pretend to look at the ground and I could see her focused on me. What's the deal?

HvyArms
12-29-2006, 08:47 AM
Amish llama, is honestly the first thing that came to mind. I didnt know you were calling me lame. I wasnt pronouncing it that way in my head.

Oh and Ran why was your girl staring at me all night? It made me feel really weird. Everytime I look up she was looking deat at me and I would pretend to look at the ground and I could see her focused on me. What's the deal?

She saw you staring at her man, and she was doing that thing that girls do, where they count how many times a woman looks at their man to determine when they're gonna beat that ass. She was about to rush you.

HvyArms
01-16-2007, 12:22 PM
where's blue?

ahmonrah
01-16-2007, 12:35 PM
Oh and Ran why was your girl staring at me all night? It made me feel really weird. Everytime I look up she was looking deat at me and I would pretend to look at the ground and I could see her focused on me. What's the deal?the reaason why...i shall not say out of respect of relationships......

ahmonrah
01-16-2007, 12:37 PM
Originally Posted by HvyArms

i think lamish..is sorta kool....a little lame but not quite?? it's like being quasi-corny....i guess......almost like saying.....hold on. just lost hearing in my right ear...

ok it's back...

but like being semi-tough?? ya know, a dude dresses in the hardest gangsta/thug attire but has a mid '80s PRINCE INSPIRED BEDROOM:
http://www.eatliver.com/gangsta/1.jpg

ahmonrah
01-16-2007, 12:41 PM
YA KNOW:
http://www.eatliver.com/gangsta/2.jpg
thug-ish PERHAPS? HE'S ON BOTH SIDES MAN. TUPAC/THUGLIFE ON THE LEFT......A POSTERIZED PIC OF HIS BOYFRIEND ON THE RIGHT.....

HvyArms
01-16-2007, 02:07 PM
You are out of your damn mind. Where do you come up with this stuff? :lmfao:

Yeah I figured out that she means lame-ish. But my mind was telling me, llama, like lomish. Where is that woman?