PDA

View Full Version : aight, so check it....

ahmonrah
12-22-2006, 02:21 AM
this is for those that reponded to the
"this is gonna start a controversy!!" thread,
i made in the redlight district.
I promised something (for those interested) depending on the level of engagement for that thread, cause i really wanted to see what peoples were thinking. so like i said,

I PROMISED SOMETHING FOR PARTICIPATION, AND FOR THOSE INTERESTED, HERE IT IS! (http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=97172)

*warning* DEFINATELY NWS, SO DONT BE STUPID AT WORK!!!! *end warning* carry on.....

chrisdavis
12-22-2006, 02:32 AM
What is it? I dont feel like clicking

ka-t_Zenki
12-22-2006, 02:41 AM
What is it? I dont feel like clicking

this should answer ur question

this is for those that reponded to the
"this is gonna start a controversy!!" thread,
i made in the redlight district.
I promised something (for those interested) depending on the level of engagement for that thread, cause i really wanted to see what peoples were thinking. so like i said,

I PROMISED SOMETHING FOR PARTICIPATION, AND FOR THOSE INTERESTED, HERE IT IS! (http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=97172)

*warning* DEFINATELY NWS, SO DONT BE STUPID AT WORK!!!! *end warning* carry on.....

ahmonrah
12-22-2006, 02:41 AM
well, i stated that for participating in the thread i'd post vids.
participation was given, and i posted vids, with previews so you knew what you were getting

Stormhammer
12-22-2006, 02:46 AM
holy hell...

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-22-2006, 05:46 AM
I still don't get the controversy

:thinking:

con
12-22-2006, 06:38 AM
oops, I didn't listen.........

ahmonrah
12-22-2006, 02:51 PM
I still don't get the controversy

:thinking:well......some people think that men/women have specific roles in relationships.
ex. john smith thinks that his woman should cater to him and be at his beck and call.

jane doe thinks that it's the job of the man to chase after her....always suggesting little events for them both to do, while she jsut sits back and enjoys the attention......

ex. over.

Tasuki_Civic
12-23-2006, 03:58 AM
well......some people think that men/women have specific roles in relationships.
thats true.....

ex. john smith thinks that his woman should cater to him and be at his beck and call.

thats that bullshit

jane doe thinks that it's the job of the man to chase after her....always suggesting little events for them both to do, while she jsut sits back and enjoys the attention......

ex. over.
cough/BULLSHIT/cough

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-23-2006, 04:05 AM
just because its all pr0n?