PDA

View Full Version : Im glad Im Not rich & snobby and Im glad im not a ghetto as motherfucker

Julio
12-21-2006, 09:15 PM
Why do I say that?

Today I went to Phipps Plaza and I saw so many snobby people.. and so many ghetto as motherfuckers.. I thought I was in some sort of comedy set.

Im glad Im stuck somewhere in the middle I guess.

This was my first time going to this place... and I swear it was a good laugh.

:lmfao:

dtmcnamara
12-21-2006, 09:17 PM
Why do I say that?

Today I went to Phipps Plaza and I saw so many snobby people.. and so many ghetto as motherfuckers.. I thought I was in some sort of comedy set.

Im glad Im stuck somewhere in the middle I guess.

This was my first time going to this place... and I swear it was a good laugh.

:lmfao:

you gatta love phipps....so Im guessing it was crowded as HELL. I have to go tomorrow, should be intresting

Julio
12-21-2006, 09:23 PM
you gatta love phipps....so Im guessing it was crowded as HELL. I have to go tomorrow, should be intresting

It was my 1st time going.. I was planning on going tomorrow.. Im so glad I go today!!

I swear man.. I thought I was on the 90210 set mixed in with the remake of Don't Be a Menace to South Central While Drinking Your Juice in the Hood

Seymour222
12-21-2006, 10:03 PM
Hahaha. Don't be a menace to 90210 while drinking your latte in the burbs.

Jaimecbr900
12-21-2006, 10:04 PM
I went there and Lenox on Monday.

You are so right.

I was standing at a counter talking to a sales person about something I was buying for the wife. He'd been helping me for like 10 mins already. We were sewing up the sale, right?

This fat gay ass yuppie just waltzes into the store and literally butts right in front of me to ask the sales guy a question about a damn gift card. The sales guy just looked at me like WTF??? The guy was talking to this other yuppie snob fag talking about "...my housekeeper lost mine...(they were in the middle of a convo)" :blah: . His lard ass just walks right up with his gay ass pink shirt and popped collar like we weren't even there.

The sales guy told him that his gift card wasn't any good... :doh: ....and the queer ass snob just turned around and limp wrist and all just walked out. No "thank you", No "sorry for butting my fat ass in", NOTHING. Even the salesman appologized and said people can't "buy class". I wanted to beat his ass.

I can't stand people that think they're better than you. :2up: That was the only place I could get Joan her present or I'd gone somewhere else. So I feel ya Julio.

BTW, nice seeing you today. :goodjob: Sorry I couldn't stay, but the traffic over there was pissing me off and I was ready to kill somebody.

thinkfast®
12-22-2006, 07:52 AM
^^ WHY DONT SHIT LIKE THAT HAPPEN TO ME?

ASSAULT FTW LOL

AtifSajid
12-22-2006, 07:55 AM
AND YOU KNOW WHAt will CATCH YOU OFF GAURD?? IS HALF THOSE GHETTO BLACK FOLKS OUT THERE ARE GAY!!

AS SOON AS YOU TALK TO ONE IT SOUND LIKE A LITTLE FUCKEN GIRL.

YOU JUST WANT TO BEAT THAT ASS THEN.

Leisa
12-22-2006, 08:09 AM
I hear ya, when I first met Brett his family owned a shop in Phipps, and I would go up there all the time... rude ass old women, soccer moms, the works.... I hated that mall....

ShooterMcGavin
12-22-2006, 02:09 PM
this is why i avoid mall's around the holiday season, chances are i'd knock someone the fuck out for some stupid shit like that :D

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-22-2006, 03:03 PM
I really hate LENOX

but PHIPPS has NOTHING IN IT.. except for Tiffany's and I don't care much for that..

but the AMC is there.. :)

Jecht
12-22-2006, 03:13 PM
Snobby people doesn't necessarily mean rich people.

Jaimecbr900
12-22-2006, 04:20 PM
^^ WHY DONT SHIT LIKE THAT HAPPEN TO ME?

ASSAULT FTW LOL

I'm with ya. Any other time I'd blown a fuse and gone off on his rude ass. It just happened so fast that I was like, "no this MF didn't just do that" and then it was over and he was gone.

If he'd stayed a few more secs, I'd been on like Donkey Kong. :boxing:

Buford®
12-22-2006, 04:37 PM
Crazy shit. I've never been to any of those other malls. I've only been to NP, MoG, and Lenox. I don't like any of those either.

HiPSI
12-22-2006, 06:22 PM
you could always go to g'nett mall and just be around the hood rats and butch lesbians.

incawarrior
12-22-2006, 08:39 PM
which mall is where the essays hang out at? I thought it was the gwinnett mall :dunno:

HiPSI
12-22-2006, 08:42 PM
which mall is where the essays hang out at? I thought it was the gwinnett mall :dunno:

discover mills. there's a scattered population of them at g'nett but i see more at discover along with the gangsta asian highschoolers. they are badasses, they know karate.

Nemesis
12-22-2006, 11:06 PM
I was up there this afternoon. I was almost got hit 3 times by other drivers. People seriously get stupid around this time of year. Oh wait, that's all the time.

Fast Shadow
12-22-2006, 11:20 PM
Try Whole Foods.. so full of yuppie idiots. Grown men in pink shirts with popped colors and queer green clogs on their feet, looking like 40 year old children. Emasculated faggots all dolled up for their druggie soccer mom wives. They live their lives sound asleep.

Kyle
12-22-2006, 11:22 PM
I have never been to Phipps that I remember. I went to Lennox once on a friday night and I was the only white person there.

thepolecat
12-22-2006, 11:24 PM
I'm trying to avoid all major public shopping places till middle of next week. I live on Barrett so it looks like a parking lot right now!

Nemesis
12-22-2006, 11:24 PM
I have never been to Phipps that I remember. I went to Lennox once on a friday night and I was the only white person there.

LOL You should visit Stonecrest Mall

Kyle
12-22-2006, 11:25 PM
Why? Is that the one that's out on 20? Because that's the only mall I know of that I don't know the name.

Nemesis
12-22-2006, 11:26 PM
Kyle you racise

Kyle
12-22-2006, 11:27 PM
What?

Nemesis
12-22-2006, 11:28 PM
Dont play dumb!

Kyle
12-22-2006, 11:31 PM
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p137/kharman3/towelie.jpg

wantboost
12-23-2006, 12:07 AM
LOLOLOL now thats funny.