PDA

View Full Version : Only...

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-21-2006, 08:56 AM
2.5 more months until I spit this thing out:drink:... Any last thoughts? I am psyched! I can't wait to go back to being able to breath, walking without waddling, not peeing on myself when I sneeze:smilefu:, not being so damn bitchy (yea right, I know..:chuckles:) But first and foremost, I can't wait to meet my precious angel! :yes:Wish me luck! (I won't lie, I'm scared shitless!!!:cry:)

Jimmy B
12-21-2006, 09:10 AM
2 and a half months.. thats it, WOW... time flies dosent it! i cant wait for mine eather.. middle of may ill see my little one!!! im sooo excited.. i cna only imagine it being that close!

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-21-2006, 09:12 AM
2 and a half months.. thats it, WOW... time flies dosent it! i cant wait for mine eather.. middle of may ill see my little one!!! im sooo excited.. i cna only imagine it being that close!

Yeah! I'm so excited!!! Boy or Girl?

Jimmy B
12-21-2006, 09:15 AM
not finding out :)

Leisa
12-21-2006, 09:17 AM
dont be scared Tiff... it will work out just fine....

Congrats Jimmy, I didnt even know you were going to be a daddy :)

Jimmy B
12-21-2006, 09:42 AM
leisa, ive been called daddy by many ladies,.. so.. ive BEEN a daddy:bump:

but yes, me and my woman are expecting!!

Jimmy B
12-21-2006, 09:44 AM
but thank you leisa!! :)

Killer
12-21-2006, 09:52 AM
2.5 more months until I spit this thing out:drink:... Any last thoughts? I am psyched! I can't wait to go back to being able to breath, walking without waddling, not peeing on myself when I sneeze:smilefu:, not being so damn bitchy (yea right, I know..:chuckles:) But first and foremost, I can't wait to meet my precious angel! :yes:Wish me luck! (I won't lie, I'm scared shitless!!!:cry:)

.............. i came into this thread not knowing this was about anyone being pregnant...

i was so confused....

"ready to spit this thing out" "not peeing myself when i sneeze"

i was like wtf happened to this chick???? lol....

congrats to u both!

hemi
12-21-2006, 09:54 AM
Congrats to both of you...

§treet_§peed
12-21-2006, 10:14 AM
less weight on your back....being able to sleep comfortable, no morning sickness...congrats...btw Jimmy makes sure you don't climb over your girl while she's preggo or you will have morning sickness all day...

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-21-2006, 10:35 AM
less weight on your back....being able to sleep comfortable, no morning sickness...congrats...btw Jimmy makes sure you don't climb over your girl while she's preggo or you will have morning sickness all day...

It's true.. Clay was sick as shit!

§treet_§peed
12-21-2006, 10:38 AM
i have experinced it before short term..wasn't my baby but i treated the girl like it was

Deaf Pimp
12-21-2006, 11:20 AM
I'm going to get pregnant myself... I'm going to be the second male to be preggo in the world.

thinkfast ®
12-21-2006, 11:20 AM
CAN I BE THE DADDY?

§treet_§peed
12-21-2006, 11:21 AM
I'm going to get pregnant myself... I'm going to be the second male to be preggo in the world. ok i know George was the first but i thought that Yousef was second.:thinking: :???:

Deaf Pimp
12-21-2006, 11:22 AM
CAN I BE THE DADDY?

Yes, sir... you can rub my feet too. :goodjob:

Deaf Pimp
12-21-2006, 11:22 AM
ok i know George was the first but i thought that Yousef was second.:thinking: :???:

Yousef would kill the fetus before it was able to grow.. so now, he couldn't even be a second.

§treet_§peed
12-21-2006, 11:23 AM
btw, you might wanna move away from Neverland cause you know how micheal loves da kids

§treet_§peed
12-21-2006, 11:24 AM
Yousef would kill the fetus before it was able to grow.. so now, he couldn't even be a second. good point

Discontained
12-21-2006, 12:16 PM
Congrats on the baby! My fiancee is about 5 days, well 4 1/2 days from spittin ours out. Having a baby boy, i know how you feel (im a man btw) my girl is always complaining about pains, and all that. I am excited more than she is.. i cant wait.. hehe.

Tiff-O-Bitties
12-21-2006, 01:07 PM
Congrats on the baby! My fiancee is about 5 days, well 4 1/2 days from spittin ours out. Having a baby boy, i know how you feel (im a man btw) my girl is always complaining about pains, and all that. I am excited more than she is.. i cant wait.. hehe.

My "baby's daddy" is so excited! It is extremely uncomfortable already, I hate to see how the next 2 months compare!:eek: Good luck!

buddha@TeamFX
12-21-2006, 03:22 PM
I can't wait for my little god son to be here...I've got some more stuff in tiff...I'll drop some of it by this week sometime...Oh yea nextel is due! Love ya hun!

Julio
12-21-2006, 09:33 PM
Congrats.. best wishes.

Jaimecbr900
12-21-2006, 09:55 PM
There's no such thing as being "ready" for your first one Tiff. You'll be scared, excited, and hurting all at the same time. It's just a mama thing. When you see the baby for the first time, all that won't matter one bit. I promise.

The baby will grow the most in this last trimester so don't be surprised if the sneeze peeing and crankiness gets worse before it gets better.

I say we throw an IA baby shower soon...... :goodjob:

koukis14
12-21-2006, 11:15 PM
Just wait till they are in bed with you and hit you in the face with a stuffed bear every time you fall asleep....all night long. They are alot of fun though. It gets alot easier when they turn two and they can start telling you what they want instead of pointing and screaming.