PDA

View Full Version : F/S T/W 93 eg coupe- Owner doesn't speak english-locked until he learns to behave

tubby
12-20-2006, 03:53 PM
i have this coupe its a 93 dx i beleave it has no power locks and no power windoes. the ac does blow ice cold and the heater still works grate! i drive it everyday it runs perfict no problems at all with it. its an automatic trans. the engin have been rebilt with new parts from hona about 5k a go. the intior is in really good shape it has 97 ls black cloth seats in it. cd player exlips speakers allthe wat around. kyb 5ways drop zone coilovers strut bar aem oldschool one peice cai. brand new stock exaust. did tune up on it. new bat. it will come with some bronz koning 17 with good kumho's new brakes. jdm citylights the car has a rattle can prymer black. i also have a turbo kit for it it has a m24 garret turbo. not installed. all it needs is the rest of the downpipe and ur set. i have a nos kit for it dont no wat kind it is but its in the gayroge and its going with it.
i also have everything to convert it over to a 5 speed, trans pedels clutch flywhle master slave everything!
i was looking toget some ware around $2000 but i dont know.

vin. 2hgej224oph50685
milige. 221k on body engin has apoximalty 7k

i am looking to get $2000 obo pm me i will not bee checking on this!

i have the front bumper i just havent put it on yet its is perfect cond.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a31/jdmegcx/IMG_3930.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a31/jdmegcx/DSC01677.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a31/jdmegcx/DSC01674.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a31/jdmegcx/DSC01675.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a31/jdmegcx/DSC01672.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a31/jdmegcx/DSC01670.jpg

2.0civic
12-20-2006, 03:54 PM
DAMN IF IT WAS 5 SPEED AND I SPOKE WHATEVER LANGUAGE IT WAS YOU TYPED.

tubby
12-20-2006, 03:59 PM
DAMN IF IT WAS 5 SPEED AND I SPOKE WHATEVER LANGUAGE IT WAS YOU TYPED.

lol yea sorry i typed this up fast and i dont give a fuck but thanks.

I HAVE EVERYTHING TO MAKE IT A 5 SPEED. I WILL DO THE ISH BUT FOR AN EXTRA 500 OR SOO :goodjob:

Killer
12-20-2006, 04:01 PM
isn't it an ej... not an eg... am i right or wrong on that one?

seems like a good deal. bump for u.

tubby
12-20-2006, 04:02 PM
isn't it an ej... not an eg... am i right or wrong on that one?

seems like a good deal. bump for u.
I HAVE NO IDA I THOUGHT THAT THE 92 TO 95'S WERE EG? WELL WAT EVER IT IS ITS A GRATE DEAL! COME LOOK AT IT!!!

silversol
12-20-2006, 04:05 PM
still looks like a good deal

tubby
12-20-2006, 04:07 PM
still looks like a good deal

THATS WAT IM SAYIN IM GIVING AWAY EVERYTHING FOR NOTHNG THERE IS THAT MUCH IN TUBRO AND SUSPISION AND NITROUS! BY THE WAY THE CAR HAS NEVER SEEN NITROUS! BUMP I NEED TO GET IT GONE REAL FAST!! LIKE TODAY! I GOT COURT AND SOMEOTHER SHIT!

the_oc
12-20-2006, 04:08 PM
coupes of that year are ej. bump

The Green Monster
12-20-2006, 04:22 PM
yup

ej ftw

this is actually an awesome deal, especially since it comes with the 5 speed swap, boost and nitrous

2.0civic
12-20-2006, 04:26 PM
good deal...

RutRoe
12-20-2006, 04:28 PM
I can't tell if it's a good deal or not, because this guy cannot speak or type in English.

I hope you speak better of yourself in court.

If I was you, I might take the 30 seconds to proof read it and make this legible.

GOOD LUCK !

2.0civic
12-20-2006, 04:39 PM
I can't tell if it's a good deal or not, because this guy cannot speak or type in English.

If I was you, I might take the 30 seconds to proof read it and make this legible.

GOOD LUCK !

lirl f7 FTW.

also, why was the motor rebuilt? very few rebuild a stock d series. just curious. sorry if i missed it

2.0civic
12-20-2006, 04:40 PM
lol at gayroge....is that garage?

sweetcarz02
12-20-2006, 04:56 PM

GOOD LUCK !

haha I just wanted him to stop yelling at me rut.

tubby
12-20-2006, 06:03 PM

GOOD LUCK !

if u have nothing better to do than worrie about my spelling and payattion to wat u are to do than i dont no wat to tell u other than ur an asshole! thank you and have a nice day. i dont under stand why u have to pick on my typing in every post i make go fuck a GOAT! im here to sell a car not fight a nerd on the other side of the screen, i myself have better things to do. :cheers:

tubby
12-20-2006, 06:06 PM
and i did becasue my friend had gotten all the parts to rebild his car and dident his parents just got him a new car so i got them for free! thats why i did it. it takes no time to reiuld a d-seris

tubby
12-20-2006, 09:18 PM
bump

N/A EK
12-21-2006, 05:58 AM
Hmmm sounds like a nice deal, wish you posted this a little earlier.

RutRoe
12-21-2006, 08:35 AM
if u have nothing better to do than worrie about my spelling and payattion to wat u are to do than i dont no wat to tell u other than ur an asshole! thank you and have a nice day. i dont under stand why u have to pick on my typing in every post i make go fuck a GOAT! im here to sell a car not fight a nerd on the other side of the screen, i myself have better things to do. :cheers:

I believe you meant to write:

If YOU have nothing better to do than WORRY about my spelling and PAY ATTENTION to WHAT YOU are to do, THEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT to tell YOU other than I CAN'T WRITE ANYTHING THAT MAKES SENSE.

I think it's funny that you PM'd me to tell me what an asshole I am, and when you tried to call me a "Douche" you spelled it DUSH.

I don't call you out on anything besides the FS forum, because frankly, I'm making sure that people can even understand what you wrote. I'm not convinced that you are really as dumb as you sound. I told you to take the 30 seconds to fix it, and you had already written that you didn't give a fuck.

So frankly, you can understand why I don't care that you think I'm abrasive. Which means harsh.

Take the time to do something right. Which means correctly.

You'll go much farther in life if you do that. Good luck. And I mean that.

2.0civic
12-21-2006, 09:26 AM
RUT LOL DONT WORRY ABOUT IT...JUST GOES TO PROOF THAT MARY J KILLS BRAINCELLS...

Smokin_Joes_2kSi
12-21-2006, 09:59 AM
IMHO: car is not worth $2k...even w/ all the "extra parts"...

right now, it doesn't even appear that the car runs let alone moves?...hell, where's the front bumper? look @ the trashed interior?
come on..this is a project car at best, you're looking at 800-$1200 for the car w/ all the "parts"...

Joe

tubby
12-21-2006, 01:53 PM
IMHO: car is not worth $2k...even w/ all the "extra parts"...

right now, it doesn't even appear that the car runs let alone moves?...hell, where's the front bumper? look @ the trashed interior?
come on..this is a project car at best, you're looking at 800-$1200 for the car w/ all the "parts"...

Joe

UR A FUCKING DUMBASS U ARE THE MOD HERE REED THE SHIT THE CAR IS DRIVE EVERYDAY MUTHER FUCKER EAT A DICK FUCK U RUT AND FUCK U JOE U ARE BUNCH OF DUCK WADS I DONT REALLY CARE IF I SELL THIS CAR I HOPE U BAND ME FROM THE FOURM SUCK A DICK AND GO FUCK UR FAT ASS MOM!

BUMP

tubby
12-21-2006, 01:53 PM
RUT LOL DONT WORRY ABOUT IT...JUST GOES TO PROOF THAT MARY J KILLS BRAINCELLS...

DOO SOME RESEARCH FUCKER POT DOESENT KILL BRAIN CELLS IT JUST SLOWS THEM DOWN! :goodjob: :goodjob:

Smokin_Joes_2kSi
12-21-2006, 04:07 PM
UR A FUCKING DUMBASS U ARE THE MOD HERE REED THE SHIT THE CAR IS DRIVE EVERYDAY MUTHER FUCKER EAT A DICK FUCK U RUT AND FUCK U JOE U ARE BUNCH OF DUCK WADS I DONT REALLY CARE IF I SELL THIS CAR I HOPE U BAND ME FROM THE FOURM SUCK A DICK AND GO FUCK UR FAT ASS MOM!

BUMP

wow..eflamez...you must be as about as cool as your car...

joe

RutRoe
12-21-2006, 07:13 PM
Locked.

RutRoe
12-21-2006, 07:23 PM
And my mom's tiny.

This will stay locked until you can learn to behave. Don't sell your car on a public forum if you aren't willing to take some criticism.

And you really, really should learn to speak and spell correctly. IT will change your life.