PDA

View Full Version : Misc Pro Bowl Selection

Nomad!
12-20-2006, 03:48 PM
How did DeAngelo Hall get selected to the pro bowl. I just checked his stats and they weren't too great. Every game I've seen him play this season (except against Arizona) he's been mediocre at best. He's been making highlights for all the wrong reasons: Getting Burned! I'm no Falcons fan so I can't say that I followed them closely so, maybe I missed something. It's just that from Sport Center to conversing with Falcons fans at several games this season, D. Hall didn't seem to live up to his hype this season. I'm not dissing (well maybe a little) but, what did I miss?

TeeJay
12-20-2006, 07:58 PM
yea im a huge falcons fan but im not too sure either

in related news, i heard on espn that TO called deion sanders, who then got d-hall on the phone, and TO apologized for spitting on him

ShooterMcGavin
12-20-2006, 09:01 PM
fans prolly felt bad he got spit on and beat up in that dallas game? :D

HyPer50
12-21-2006, 06:38 AM
On a side note... how the hell did Tony Homo get selected into the pro-bowl after only playing 8 games?? Vick misses the pro-bowl after having a career year... Bulger gets in, while having the SAME amount of passing touchdowns as vick, and like 960 yards less rushing.... Not taking anything away from Bulger, but Vick DEFINATLY should of been selected way before Romo... I also feel as if Rod Coleman should of been selected also.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-21-2006, 07:14 AM
that whole voting shit is GHEY

con
12-21-2006, 07:28 AM
every since I moved hear I've felt that the Falcon defensive backs were a weak link......first Bitch Buchanan and now :piss: Fukup Hall...........

Nomad!
12-21-2006, 07:35 AM
On a side note... how the hell did Tony Homo get selected into the pro-bowl after only playing 8 games?? Vick misses the pro-bowl after having a career year... Bulger gets in, while having the SAME amount of passing touchdowns as vick, and like 960 yards less rushing.... Not taking anything away from Bulger, but Vick DEFINATLY should of been selected way before Romo
I'm with you on Tony Romo. That was some BS!!!

As for Vick, I'm guess the obscene gesture incident may have hurt his chances. That's the only excues I could possibly think of because his stats should have gotten him in.

Kelly
12-21-2006, 08:11 AM
yea im a huge falcons fan but im not too sure either

:stupid: :thinking:

ShooterMcGavin
12-21-2006, 08:53 AM
why u whining bout probowl selections anyway? if it's all through voting then maybe it's on the shoulders of those self proclaimed FALCONS FANS that vick didn't get in?

Kelly
12-21-2006, 09:33 AM
Ouch! Lol...

I'm a huge fan, but I've never voted for Pro Bowl. How do I do that???

ShooterMcGavin
12-21-2006, 09:37 AM
lollerskates, u do it online at nfl.com every yr i believe :goodjob:

TeeJay
12-21-2006, 09:46 AM
WHO CARES?? probowl doesnt mean shit, most of em dont wanna play in the game anyway, they just want the all expense paid trip to hawaii (not that they couldnt afford it anyway). i cant remember the last time i watched the pro bowl

Kelly
12-21-2006, 09:48 AM
Exactly. That doesn't prove if I'm a fan or not :gay:

Kelly
12-21-2006, 09:53 AM
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=990955230

That is all :goodjob: