PDA

View Full Version : NO MORE GWINNETT FOR ME

CHADbee
12-20-2006, 11:33 AM
i'm done with it for a LONG time...the same goes for most of Project MotorSports. we talked about it Saturday night while shooting pool out here in conyers. everybody knows something is gonna happen out there and i just dont want to be in the middle of it. everybody that knows me and the rest of PMS knows where we'll be...and anytime u people wanna make that drive just let me know. next season we might be back up there but not at the spot we have been at...thats just retarded as hail. anyways...u people be safe and be smart, anytime anybody wants to make the drive just call or PM me.

-chad

TIGERJC
12-20-2006, 11:44 AM
You should also be aware that they could bust were ppl run at

CHADbee
12-20-2006, 11:50 AM
You should also be aware that they could bust were ppl run at
of course...but they know the pattern....from the spot to hwy XXXXX. like we said saturday we just need go back to where we used to be.

OHYOUKNOW
12-20-2006, 03:12 PM
i live in gwi, just watch its going to happen and its going to be a couple of decent guys and alot of rice when it happens.............................. there are more than just one place to hang and run . but i cant say as i blame ya'll

WhiteAccord
12-20-2006, 03:18 PM
BP is gay

2.0civic
12-20-2006, 03:20 PM
YEAH, IM SURPRISED IT HASNT ALREADY HAPPENED HONESTLY

Tank
12-20-2006, 03:26 PM
thats whats up chad keepin it safe mark my words its coming

WhiteAccord
12-20-2006, 03:30 PM
No doubt about it... but then its going to happen again sometime after it gets busted... Just a chain that keeps coming and coming

1000cckiller
12-20-2006, 03:46 PM
man I am going to drive my bucket so when it happens, I will get all of ya'll on camera and sale the footage. BP is for jackasses when ya'll get busted dont say you werent warned.

Maniaç
12-20-2006, 04:07 PM
You're right Chad, I'm not gonna be taken my car to Bp anymore.

I might take some trips down south to hang out with yall some nights.

might be fun, something new you know

1000cckiller
12-20-2006, 04:28 PM
All the people at bp are going to get :idb: real soon

Maniaç
12-20-2006, 04:31 PM
All the people at bp are going to get :idb: real soon

:crazy: dee dee dee.

We all know that.

The Youngn
12-20-2006, 04:35 PM
YEAH, IM SURPRISED IT HASNT ALREADY HAPPENED HONESTLY
i feel the same

1000cckiller
12-20-2006, 04:40 PM
:crazy: dee dee dee.

We all know that.you want to be all those dumb asses still go up there. Me and Tank already knew, chad just took the warning.

CHADbee
12-20-2006, 04:46 PM
anytime any of the kills forum/speedmonkey people wanna come see us all u gotta do is call me or PM me and well let u know what the deal is. i better know u or u better be vouched for by a person i really trust though...come march our side is gonna be poping...but for the winter we'll just keep going to our lil ricer meets once a month or so but come march i'll be calling everybody to let them know of our secret spots

Maniaç
12-20-2006, 04:46 PM
you want to be all those dumb asses still go up there. Me and Tank already knew, chad just took the warning.

:thinking: rewrite it, don't understand what you are trying to say....

No, I haven't gone to BP with my car in months! Not planing to when I do get it back.

Dumbasses........ I hope you're not talking about us.(SM)

Maniaç
12-20-2006, 04:47 PM
anytime any of the kills forum/speedmonkey people wanna come see us all u gotta do is call me or PM me and well let u know what the deal is. i better know u or u better be vouched for by a person i really trust though...come march our side is gonna be poping...but for the winter we'll just keep going to our lil ricer meets once a month or so but come march i'll be calling everybody to let them know of our secret spots

Oh damn! Are you serious man! Thats cool.

I'll make sure to do that next time I wanna take a trip down south. :goodjob:

CHADbee
12-20-2006, 04:48 PM

No, I haven't gone to BP with my car in months! Not planing to when I do get it back.

Dumbasses........ I hope you're not talking about us.(SM)
he speaking of ALL the people(not just SM) that dont head the warning...if u stay out in gwinnett thats fine but if anybody keeps going to the BP they are really fuckin up.

1000cckiller
12-20-2006, 04:49 PM

Dumbasses........ I hope you're not talking about us.(SM)all of you idiots period that still go up there. (SM)(PMS) it dont matter. If you go you stupid. :yes:

1000cckiller
12-20-2006, 04:52 PM
Maniac just understand we know a little bit, that is why we are warning ya'll. Like moreland, if you remember.

R.Kelly
12-20-2006, 04:55 PM
i was never able to go either :cry:

Maniaç
12-20-2006, 04:56 PM
^^^

Yes I know, I'm fucking glad the cops are gonna do this.

Might get rid of acouple of ricers... The SM crew have acouple diffrent new spots, so we're not worried.

Chad I know, STikiller, thanks I guess but take it easy on the dumb ass comments.

Tank
12-20-2006, 05:06 PM
thATS JUST BRIAN BUT HE MEANS WELL EVERYONE BE CAREFUL

Maniaç
12-20-2006, 05:08 PM
thATS JUST BRIAN BUT HE MEANS WELL EVERYONE BE CAREFUL

Brain's STiKiller....... He's black right, I thingk I've seen him before. Remember that one night Tank. Juan/Ez/Geo/Me, helped you out. ;) L0L

Clean Evo, don't know about STi killer though. ;)

Tank
12-20-2006, 05:17 PM
Brain's STiKiller....... He's black right, I thingk I've seen him before. Remember that one night Tank. Juan/Ez/Geo/Me, helped you out. ;) L0L

YEAH THAT'S HIM :goodjob:

MEXICAN MANPOWER FTW ;)

CHADbee
12-20-2006, 05:18 PM

yeah thats brian aka stikiller...he was out that night :goodjob:

he didnt mean anything by the dumbass comments but u are saying urself that u will not be going out there anymore alex...why cause ur not a dumbass. if any of u peeps do go out there...please be safe i dont wanna hear about any of u bitchs getting locked up.

slowhawk01
12-20-2006, 06:01 PM
Why does everyone keep saying your stupid for going to the BP?? It not illegal to go to a gas station and hang out if you buy something. Me and lankhoss raced at a spot and there was NOBODY AROUND and we met up at BP and then went. We did 4 runs 20MPH-150MPH,40MPH-150MPH,60MPH-160MPH,80MPH-165MPH and never had a problem and could have kept racing. Its only a problem when people jump on 85 and try to go and race at 9:00pm with 2 cars racing and 10 dunbasses trying to watch and film.;) Either way I'm not coming out its to cold so you guys have fun.:police:

WickedIXMR
12-20-2006, 08:15 PM
Why does everyone keep saying your stupid for going to the BP?? It not illegal to go to a gas station and hang out if you buy something. Me and lankhoss raced at a spot and there was NOBODY AROUND and we met up at BP and then went. We did 4 runs 20MPH-150MPH,40MPH-150MPH,60MPH-160MPH,80MPH-165MPH and never had a problem and could have kept racing. Its only a problem when people jump on 85 and try to go and race at 9:00pm with 2 cars racing and 10 dunbasses trying to watch and film.;) Either way I'm not coming out its to cold so you guys have fun.:police:
:yes: yes that was a good night. Also scary haha

CHADbee
12-20-2006, 11:57 PM
the problems i see with it are...

-EVERBODY knows what goes on there...including people that have no need to know
-as soon as a few fast cars roll out u got 15 others right behind u
-somethimes i look around and think im at the southside meet..cause damn rice has taken over
-burnouts/drifting have started to happen alot lately
-the same road is used to run all the time
-choppers

when i invite people to come out my way once spring hits it will be alot different than the BP. :goodjob:

R.Kelly
12-21-2006, 12:06 AM
i hopes that im invited but i might have to drift some

Tank
12-21-2006, 12:19 AM
i hopes that im invited but i might have to drift some
lol, not to mention we have some nice domestic competition down here so thats a plus :goodjob:

Kyle
12-21-2006, 12:19 AM
I keep reading posts about some "major bust" at one of these meets. I don't quite understand what the risk of going to these meets. Are they going to swarm in from all directions and issue loitering tickets? It doesn't matter if you go to the BP and then race, or if you meet up somewhere private and race. Either way you run the risk of getting caught. It's not as if the more people around effects this and the consequences of your actions. It's simple street racing can cause you to lose your license.

Correct me if I am mis-interpreting what people are saying.

R.Kelly
12-21-2006, 12:21 AM
lol, not to mention we have some nice domestic competition down here so thats a plus :goodjob:

yea i know sum that'll oblige some races......lets just say he made non-wrinkle wall tires become wrinkle walls

Tank
12-21-2006, 12:28 AM
I keep reading posts about some "major bust" at one of these meets. I don't quite understand what the risk of going to these meets. Are they going to swarm in from all directions and issue loitering tickets? It doesn't matter if you go to the BP and then race, or if you meet up somewhere private and race. Either way you run the risk of getting caught. It's not as if the more people around effects this and the consequences of your actions. It's simple street racing can cause you to lose your license.

no your right except your missing one thing

they have evidence of runs
they have tag numbers as well as video

and you know why or how they got this because when folks go run no one looks back and says hey who the hell is following me can anyone name everyone that is in Bp's parking lot :no: now try to identify who all follows you when you run, seriously think about this thats why they are gonna do what they are doing but its on you to make that call im just extending a helpful warning :police:

CHADbee
12-21-2006, 12:32 AM

well what are u chances of getting caught if u are leaving a large parking lot that is known that people set up races there, have 10-20 cars following u to watch races on a road where choppers have been flying over and is a known spot to run on and people doing stupid shit to attract more attention by the po po...or if u have a privete spot where only invited people are allowed and at a place where its not "hot" and in that parking lot people dont' act like fools by drifting/burning out/revin motors...its all about the chances u are willing to take...and the piont of this thread was to let all my friends that live in gwinnett and have seen me every weekend at the BP i will not longer be there because its gotten to the piont where its not worth the risk to me anymore.

R.Kelly
12-21-2006, 12:32 AM
i mean how much could it hurt to just avoid an area that is talked about on the internet and is full of loud mouth rice?

Kyle
12-21-2006, 12:35 AM
well what are u chances of getting caught if u are leaving a large parking lot that is known that people set up races there, have 10-20 cars following u to watch races on a road where choppers have been flying over and is a known spot to run on and people doing stupid shit to attract more attention by the po po...or if u have a privete spot where only invited people are allowed and at a place where its not "hot" and in that parking lot people dont' act like fools by drifting/burning out/revin motors...its all about the chances u are willing to take...and the piont of this thread was to let all my friends that live in gwinnett and have seen me every weekend at the BP i will not longer be there because its gotten to the piont where its not worth the risk to me anymore.

Yeah I know, but that has always been a risk. Cops have known about it for quite a while. It is inevitable that someone will be caught. I am just questioning why people keep making it sound like their is going to be some HUGE collective bust.

Tank
12-21-2006, 12:42 AM
Yeah I know, but that has always been a risk. Cops have known about it for quite a while. It is inevitable that someone will be caught. I am just questioning why people keep making it sound like their is going to be some HUGE collective bust.
cause it is some of us are priveleged to know these things

Kyle
12-21-2006, 12:48 AM
cause it is some of us are priveleged to know these things

I don't think you understand what I am saying. I am not doubting your "privelege" to know these things. As I said it will happen. I am just wondering how you propose the police are going to do this collective bust.

CHADbee
12-21-2006, 01:03 AM
I don't think you understand what I am saying. I am not doubting your "privelege" to know these things. As I said it will happen. I am just wondering how you propose the police are going to do this collective bust.
brian spilner has been out there

Kyle
12-21-2006, 01:07 AM
HAhaaha. I was about to make a comment to that effect.

-Blown-
12-21-2006, 01:08 AM
they wont be able to bust all of us!!! you didnt see 2F2F??!!??! well get the jacked up trucks the ram the cop cars then we will burn out JdM stYle yO they wont catch us!!

R.Kelly
12-21-2006, 01:12 AM
hahahahah

Capt._Ron
12-21-2006, 01:43 AM
well if it goes down before the 10th of january i want in before i hed back to mercer

The Ren
12-21-2006, 06:27 AM
Not only do you loose your liscence and go to jail.. but dont they impound your car now for street racing too? Ive heard so many different things about the current law..

Tank
12-21-2006, 09:05 AM
Not only do you loose your liscence and go to jail.. but dont they impound your car now for street racing too? Ive heard so many different things about the current law..
ding ding ding we have a winner, have you enver been at BP when they block all the exits just to give loitering tickets yeah a few slip out but the majority dont just another lil piece of info kyle.

Z33_kid
12-21-2006, 09:15 AM
last saturday it almost happend its coming soon enough

nightracer
12-22-2006, 10:50 PM
I went to Gwinett and it reminded me of the big ricer meets of Ohio. 1000s of people nutswinging off of one guy with a fast car and 100s of ricers revving their engines up to 22,000 rpm. Hell I even saw primered cars damn! I did see a turbo LS1, Evo's STi's and a Z06 but it isn't anything worth risking jail over. People go there to hang out with car ppl so what. It'll be too bad if it gets shut down. But people will be forced to go underground and the number of big hp car meets and big hp cars in general will multiply exponentially. Already seen this happen up north. It can either get ugly in a bad way or get mean in terms of the freaks of nature coming out of ppl's garages. :)

JITB
12-23-2006, 02:51 AM
being busted for racing is the dumbest feeling ever.... because its all ur fault.

fight club
12-23-2006, 03:21 AM
chad, pm me this info you came into please.

MachNU
12-23-2006, 07:07 AM
I went to Gwinett and it reminded me of the big ricer meets of Ohio. 1000s of people nutswinging off of one guy with a fast car and 100s of ricers revving their engines up to 22,000 rpm. Hell I even saw primered cars damn! I did see a turbo LS1, Evo's STi's and a Z06 but it isn't anything worth risking jail over. People go there to hang out with car ppl so what. It'll be too bad if it gets shut down. But people will be forced to go underground and the number of big hp car meets and big hp cars in general will multiply exponentially. Already seen this happen up north. It can either get ugly in a bad way or get mean in terms of the freaks of nature coming out of ppl's garages. :)

LOL no shit man i fill you on that....shit you saying that reminds me of the Underground Racing Crew up around North Carolina!!!!! :D

Annihilation
12-23-2006, 08:12 AM

damn ricers able to rev to 22,000 rpm....shit i wouldnt call that ricers...must have some mad money in them motors to even pass 10k rpm......shit mang i need to head to ohio.....u sure it wasnt a bike revving past 22k rpm? LOL

jus fuckin with ya

StupidBikerBoy
12-23-2006, 05:03 PM
they wont be able to bust all of us!!! you didnt see 2F2F??!!??! well get the jacked up trucks the ram the cop cars then we will burn out JdM stYle yO they wont catch us!!

Yeah, but I wanna know who the idiots in the trucks are gonna be.:lmfao:

mrt0mjones
12-30-2006, 03:10 AM
after i saw the helicopters i just shifted over to BP, bought a monster and chilled.

your not doing anything wrong if you buy something and chill.

we could all be checking tire pressure or something :)

but nomatter what, if you run, its your fault so eh:/ take it how you want to.

Julio
01-02-2007, 11:31 AM
Morelan Ave all over again. Unless they have some sort of undercover shit going on.. nothing is going to happen.

They will need quite a few cops there to fuck shit up. But.. They can/have block all the exits on the petco parking lot and fuck you.. But I dont know.. I stopped going to that shit a couple of month ago........

AirMax95
01-02-2007, 11:43 AM
I sadly remember the old Moreland days. Definately don't need another one of those.

Fast Shadow
01-02-2007, 02:19 PM
What happened at Moreland? I left the car scene for a while and Moreland was still the center of it all.

Annihilation
01-02-2007, 05:02 PM
they still run at moreland , just not in the parking lot....lol

jtownaccord
01-03-2007, 04:31 AM
they still run at moreland , just not in the parking lot....lol:lmfao: I know right.

USDM_SS
01-07-2007, 01:51 AM
blagh jtown what do you think about barrett after tonight? or were you there when that police officer flew through the parking lot..

FAHHQUE700
01-07-2007, 02:13 AM
blagh jtown what do you think about barrett after tonight? or were you there when that police officer flew through the parking lot..

That cop was fat.... so what happened over there anyways... everyone should come out to barrett next weekend so that Cobb Co. can be slap full... can they really arrest 300 kids, just for chillin' in a parking lot...

just one truck did a burnout is the only unlawful thing I seen... hell the cops were being fucking douche bags running 75-80 thru the damn parking lot... stupid fucks...

3.5altman
01-07-2007, 09:12 PM
^^^ lol. I rolled through barret pkwy friday night i was kinda early but i was getting packed

jtownaccord
01-08-2007, 04:59 AM
blagh jtown what do you think about barrett after tonight? or were you there when that police officer flew through the parking lot..yeah i was there, they need to chill the fuck out. They cant take us all to jail, we need to seriously go to a different spot. Wat is up with all the fuckin burnouts?

N/A EK
01-08-2007, 09:21 AM
yeah i was there, they need to chill the fuck out. They cant take us all to jail, we need to seriously go to a different spot. Wat is up with all the fuckin burnouts?
I was there too. What did that cop say when he rolled thru? Does anyone know :???:

jtownaccord
01-08-2007, 11:23 AM
I was there too. What did that cop say when he rolled thru? Does anyone know :???:He said they r tired of us hanging out there. If we come back next week they r going to start arresting us.:gay:

Maniaç
01-08-2007, 01:51 PM
This shit is very fucking old.

Stay away from BP for acouple of months! Easy as that

OHYOUKNOW
01-09-2007, 03:20 AM

Stay away from BP for acouple of months! Easy as that

AGREED!!! even if all the people off here do, the rice isnt lol, bp just needs to remain just the way it is:goodjob: it will keep the heat occupied doing their "civic" duties lol.

jtownaccord
01-09-2007, 04:13 AM

Stay away from BP for acouple of months! Easy as thatWe are not talkin about BP. We r talkin about barret, but yeah we r not going back to bp for a while.