PDA

View Full Version : Ever been in a "car accident" caused by you?

Z32redondo
12-20-2006, 12:24 AM
Wheather its backing into someone, side swipe, or just plain running off the road or hopping a curb, let it out.

seksehowy
12-20-2006, 12:29 AM
some bitch didnt know how to stop, ran into me from 100 feets away, owned my front pass fender, broke my front axel, took out my pass door, almost broke my friend's arm, and she had the decency to honk. afterward. turn out it was my fault for turning left when ppl stopped to let me pass and the bitch just took off into the turning lane into the shopping strip to continue to go straight to pwn me :'(. screw her and her inability to hit the brake.

£G2♣
12-20-2006, 12:32 AM
i once backed into my mailbox :X

R.Kelly
12-20-2006, 12:32 AM
^ exactly what happened to me in front of the autozone in stockbridge

£G2♣
12-20-2006, 12:34 AM
did your paint chip off or what?

Z32redondo
12-20-2006, 12:37 AM
This (http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=96821) got me thinking about all this. Just made me feel like a shitty driver all day when everyone tells me Im the best driver they know. Started making me think that maybe im not so good afterall.

Dragonfly5338
12-20-2006, 01:05 AM
hello? this is a forum filled with people who drive like assholes, hahahaha. i'd say 99% of people on this site have had an accident that was their fault.

Stormhammer
12-20-2006, 02:38 AM
the accident that was my fault, long story short - I flipped my black Conquest on a gravel road and smashed it into a tree - reason? I was avoiding an object and swerved hard, locked up the brakes and slid into an embankment and all the dirt built up and flipped it and the tree stopped me

I had lost all confidence in my driving ability for a long time. What was worse was my best friend was riding shotgun. We came out unharmed though, but it could have gotten REALLY ugly

Ran
12-20-2006, 09:17 AM
Ran from the cops once when I was 16 in my 240SX. Took a turn at 100+ mph and blew a tire. Slid off the side of the road, turned it and slid back across the road to the other side. The front passenger fender hit a guidewire that held up a telephone pole. Shredded the fender and uprooted the wire. Note that this wire has a four foot steel pole holding it in the ground. The car turned and the door hit the second guidewire. The car then slid backwards between the third guidewire and the actual telephone pole before coming to rest in the bushes. There were three people in the car, including myself. Nobody even had a bruise.

Dumbest sh*t I've ever done in my life.

Oh yeah, all charges (about 8 of them including some felonies) were dropped since I was joining the Army.

R.Kelly
12-20-2006, 09:36 AM
yea my last wreck that i had on 85 in my srt was kinda my fault, and the worst part was that my car was full of my friends, and i thought that one of them was seriously hurt, and it scared the living shit outa me

Hulud
12-20-2006, 09:39 AM
Yea i was driving up the Pacific Coast Highway, a lil too fast in my baby. Lost control and started spinning up and enbankment and then hit a telephone pole. Split the car in half, man i was so pissed. Then the cops came and found out my enzo was stolen, talk about the worst day of my life

JennB
12-20-2006, 09:48 AM
Yes and the guy I hit was drunk. It's been on my record and has raised my insurance for 2.5 years now but no one listens to me so oh well :taun:

Technically, I turned in front of him but I swear I never saw him. That intersection has no less than 5 accidents a week (no light) because the left turn is almost completely blind. He was easily doing 15-20 mph over the speed limit. If he had been doing 35 like he was supposed to, I would have made it because there is just enough visibility to make it then. After the wreck, every single person I told said "oh, that's a terrible interesection, people get hit there all the time".... then why the fuck isn't there a light!!! I hate Indiana.

HeLLo iM iZzY
12-20-2006, 12:03 PM
I had 2 so far and im too lazy to write it up lol.

koukis14
12-20-2006, 12:05 PM
98 Pathfinder+snow-me being smart=hitting an oak tree sideways at 45 mph.

koukis14
12-20-2006, 12:07 PM
Oh and I was hiting a bowl and rear ended an Explorer on the highway at about 5 mph. I put some white paint on his trailer hitch and scratched the bumper of my s13 but thats it.

CSquared
12-20-2006, 12:40 PM
In new york with my 89 supra a few years ago I pulled a little bit too far out in an intersection and someone clipped the front end of my car. It was a blind corner so we didn't see eachother until last minute. He was in a mid 90's infiniti which was completely fucking totalled in the accident. Comparitively speaking it looked like my car was driven right off the showroom floor (i drove it 2-3 miles home). You've got to love the oldschool tanks for that reason.

Anyway... Dude sued me and won a $100,000 payout through my insurance company which i have yet to see the raised rates for.

jon360
12-20-2006, 01:37 PM
In Columbus GA, on St. Marys road about 3 years ago, i had a 91 EF hatch, green...ahh i miss it soo much....anyways, the bottom ball joint nut came off, and yes the entire assembly pretty much just came apart and was hanging by the upper control arm...slid about 15 yards then went off of the road into a ditch, right across from the graveyard....got out the car...car was still running, and the rim was facing up towards the sky, half of the suspension was dug into the dirt and needless to say, alot of other shit was fucked up!!!! oh and then someone stole my radio that night while it was on the side of the road....fucked up night.

the_oc
12-20-2006, 01:47 PM
rear ended a van in a blizzard up in idaho. the dude had has van in park and i didnt see any brake lights so i though traffic was moving slow, but when i realized brakes locked up...i was going probably like 15 when we hit.

Princess12
12-20-2006, 01:57 PM
I hydroplaned into a tree.... see pics below

~The_Duke~
12-20-2006, 03:30 PM
I was pissed at my parents and drove thier ford focus into a ditch driving to fast...

Infinite
12-20-2006, 03:34 PM
good job you 2... one hydroplanes... one gets pissed off
:lmfao:

glad to see you are ok though... not you duke, princess

~The_Duke~
12-20-2006, 03:36 PM

Just remember about your new shoes...

Mine happened when I was 17, which was about 4 yrs ago...I havent crashed a car again...

Infinite
12-20-2006, 03:39 PM
my new shoes? they'll look blingin, esp. when im jogging down the street. rofl

~The_Duke~
12-20-2006, 03:48 PM
my new shoes? they'll look blingin, esp. when im jogging down the street. rofl

I hear they will let you walk on water... :goodjob:

Infinite
12-20-2006, 03:50 PM
or through it :lmao:
besides, 50lbs on concrete per leg aint shit

~The_Duke~
12-20-2006, 03:51 PM
So Infinite I know you have got to have a story about crashing into something...

Infinite
12-20-2006, 03:57 PM
i hit my buddy in traffic doing 5 mph and shattered a ctr headlight.

i hit my mom one time... she was in front of me in the range and i was in the turck.. she stopped at a greenlight and i hit her about 25mph

ahmonrah
12-20-2006, 04:05 PM
7 accidents, none my fault. i've been rear-ended, t-boned, clipped, slid into, backed into, sandwiched between cars, damn near killed. either way, when i get the chance i'm buyin an H-1. when i get it, i dare someone to hit me!

Stormhammer
12-20-2006, 06:49 PM
7 accidents, none my fault. i've been rear-ended, t-boned, clipped, slid into, backed into, sandwiched between cars, damn near killed. either way, when i get the chance i'm buyin an H-1. when i get it, i dare someone to hit me!

give me $100 and I will :D

you should get it like bulletproofed

Bballjamal
12-20-2006, 06:55 PM
Yup, wrecked the car in the sig on a Mtn Run back in Sept I think! Fun times re-building with the step father though! We used to hate each other but once he saw I actually knew how to break an engine down and re-assemble it, we were pretty cool!

Edit: Also learned who some of the faggots were on this site with the shit I got from it. :goodjob:

ahmonrah
12-20-2006, 07:39 PM
give me $100 and I will :D

you should get it like bulletproofedwhen i get one. i'll dare you to hit it! and i'll put the $100 in your hand! the bullet proofing would be tight.

JstAneon
12-20-2006, 08:08 PM
Never been in an accident that was my fault. People sure do love to rear-end me while I'm stopped at red lights though.

Princess12
12-20-2006, 09:13 PM
good job you 2... one hydroplanes... one gets pissed off
:lmfao:

Lol... thanks, but I'm glad Duke is ok too!

Infinite
12-20-2006, 09:24 PM
shhh. youre not supposed to say that.

p.s fuck the alpharetta pd

Jecht
12-20-2006, 09:37 PM
I wasn't paying attention to the road too much one time (changing CDs) and I accidentally let the rear end of my car slip off into the ditch on the side of the road. It wasn't too bad except that the car was sitting on the bottom of the frame and none of the wheels were touching the ground.

Ran, please tell me that is a joke!

thursdaybuff
12-21-2006, 09:22 AM
About a year ago i went around a turn too fast for my old z (i didn't know the turn would be that sharp) spun around a couple of times, hit a tree that caused my car to flip over and crawled out my passenger window with only a scratch on my face.

Doppelgänger
12-21-2006, 09:49 AM
Reaching for my phone while entering a on rapm (very uncharistic of me to do), i slid off the shoulder and bottomed out in the ditch at the same time my rear bumper hit the steep hill on the otherside which pushed my driver rear wheel into the ground and flipped me over :( 2 days later i made my last payment on the car :( :(

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/7/web/247000-247999/247483_209_full.jpg

You can see where the wheel dug into the ground...
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/7/web/247000-247999/247483_211_full.jpg

BlkCD5
12-21-2006, 10:18 AM
first one was at 19. I was coming up to a light but the sun was in my eye(visor didn't help much). I didn't really see the van in front of me until the last second. So, i slammed on the brakes, swerved, but the car dipped and creamed the van.The ironic part was the light just turned green, but some fuck stayed there for a minute. Also this asshat had the nerve to stop and ask if anyone from the accident went to the school nearby. Once he found out no one was, he just drove off :2up:

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e283/CDphoto95/711248142_m.jpg