PDA

View Full Version : Misc Jadakiss signs with ....

Julio
12-19-2006, 08:40 PM
Cash money?? WTF??? talk about weird shit.. :lmfao:

Bballjamal
12-19-2006, 08:42 PM
Wayne and Bird are pulling in a lot of NY/NJ rappers actually!

con
12-19-2006, 08:50 PM
heard they been putting in a lot of time in NY running with Dip Set and a few other locals...

quickdodge®
12-19-2006, 08:52 PM
heard they been putting in a lot of time in NY running with Dip Set and a few other locals...

Birds of a feather.... Later, QD.

con
12-19-2006, 09:01 PM
Birds of a feather.... Later, QD.
.......Flock together...:lmfao:

Eurostunna07
12-19-2006, 10:12 PM
Cash money?? WTF??? talk about weird shit.. :lmfao:

now thats fucking retarded..if he did..shit..he goin down hill. :gay:

thinkfast®
12-20-2006, 09:00 AM
CASH MONEY IS A ARMY

LOL I CANT SAY I'M SURPRISED, JADA NEEDS A BIGGER LABEL BEHIND HIM, TOO MANY PEOPLE BEEN SLEEPIN ON HIM

TRINI4LIFE
12-20-2006, 09:12 AM
CASH MONEY IS A ARMY

LOL I CANT SAY I'M SURPRISED, JADA NEEDS A BIGGER LABEL BEHIND HIM, TOO MANY PEOPLE BEEN SLEEPIN ON HIM

Agreed... But Cash money? To me that will not work. That is like when Snoop signed with No limit.

thinkfast®
12-20-2006, 09:14 AM
YEA, TRUE.. BUT IT OPENED UP SOME GATES FOR SNOOP THAT WERENT THERE BEFORE.. AND YOU CANT EXACTLY SAY JADA IS GETTIN PLAY DOWN SOUTH... NOW HIM AND WEEZY ON A CASH MONEY ALBUM, THERE MIGHT BE POTENTIAL THERE

TRINI4LIFE
12-20-2006, 09:20 AM
Tru dat..... I just hope that Weezy don't get all "I am the boss and I want it this way and that way". Jada is fire and I hope that he doesn't loose his skills or his image "bling this and bling that"

thinkfast®
12-20-2006, 09:35 AM
NAW I THINK JADA IS BETTER THEN THAT.. WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS I GUESS, A RELEASE IN '07 WOULD BE EXPECTED, HOPEFULLY SUMMERTIME, IT'LL BE A BANGER W/ HIM AND WEEZY ON A ALBUM

ironchef
12-20-2006, 09:40 AM
LOL, the resurgence of cash money. Maybe they'll get mannie fresh back.

thinkfast®
12-20-2006, 09:42 AM
I'D LIKE TO SEE IT, I MEAN THEY WERENT THE BEST WHEN IT CAME TO LYRICS LOL.. BUT TIMES HAVE CHANGED.. WEEZY, JADA.. WHO ELSE?

PhAtBoYMr2
12-20-2006, 10:00 AM
I see a funny trend here, all these rappers that were beefing with gunit have singed to different record labels.....LOLS

GAME
STYLES P
JADAKISS
SHEEK LOUCH
FAT-JOE
JA-RULE
BENZINO
NAS

just an observation.

B18c1Turboed
12-20-2006, 11:40 AM
RUMOR BUSTERS - JADAKISS NOT GOING TO CASH MONEY

All you people that think Jadakiss is signing to Cash Money - NOT. I have the real scoop, homey, and he's absolutely not going to Cash Money Records. Jada hit AllHipHop.com and said, "I'm not going to Cash Money, but let's just say I'm like AI." AI has been traded, but I take this to mean that Jada is being scouted by a number of places in the music industry. Hey, if the money is right, I'm sure 'Kiss could be persuaded. Styles just dropped a CD, Time Is Money! COP IT

nextelbuddy
12-20-2006, 01:27 PM
RUMOR BUSTERS - JADAKISS NOT GOING TO CASH MONEY

All you people that think Jadakiss is signing to Cash Money - NOT. I have the real scoop, homey, and he's absolutely not going to Cash Money Records. Jada hit AllHipHop.com and said, "I'm not going to Cash Money, but let's just say I'm like AI." AI has been traded, but I take this to mean that Jada is being scouted by a number of places in the music industry. Hey, if the money is right, I'm sure 'Kiss could be persuaded. Styles just dropped a CD, Time Is Money! COP IT

WERD

LS2ner
12-20-2006, 01:38 PM
It wouldnt be a bad move on his part if he did. It would open him up more in the south and unite a southern-northern (NY) connection. Maybe thats what NY needs.. bigger labels backin the better artists.

thinkfast®
12-20-2006, 01:57 PM
^^ THATS WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT. A DIFF EXPOSURE

AND MARK WHAT THE HELL DOES ARTISTS BEEF W/ G UNIT SIGNING HAVE TO DO W/ ANYTHING? LIKE G UNIT IS MAKIN THEM? PLEASE EXPLAIN LOL