PDA

View Full Version : new news on my friend

kilpatty43
06-10-2005, 09:45 AM
i just got off the phone with diane, pauls mom. six days ago eight soldiers were found dead in an abandoned building in baghdad. one of the eight found was pfc. michael stevens, one of the three soldiers that went missing with paul. the army is still unsure whether or not paul and the other two soldiers are mia or pow. as of right now, they are being kept on the mia list until the army decides whether or not they are in fact pows.

5thgcelica
06-10-2005, 10:27 AM
WOW. crazy! thats awesome. it gives you more hope. atleast now you'll kinda find out what happens.

you have my prayers

kilpatty43
06-10-2005, 11:35 AM
thank you...i really dont know how to react to it just yet...it gives me some hope but at the same time it scares the shit out of me

Shawna
06-10-2005, 12:07 PM
Heather everythings going to work out. Theyre going to find him...if he wasnt with that pfc then that means he wasnt killed with him which is a good thing. You know if you need anything call me.

The Ren
06-10-2005, 02:01 PM
So there still is a small inkling of hope you may see him again.. My prayers are with you heather..

Kristi
06-10-2005, 03:37 PM
well like i said in the em forum - its can be good or bad news. you may get closure if he is gone - or he may be alive and still missing but i hope it turns out for the best.

sorry hefy! is there anything i can do?

kilpatty43
06-10-2005, 08:42 PM
thanks yall...i appreciate it...i just wish i knew for sure what has happened to him...i miss him so much...

ahmonrah
06-11-2005, 09:46 PM
for your sake, i'd like him make it out alive. it would make me feel better to that he wont be added to the already staggering list of ..........