PDA

View Full Version : Misc Florida vs. Ohio State

JC
12-19-2006, 09:14 AM
I am not a fan of either team, but I just turned my brackets in for the pool at work. After looking at various sites, ESPN included, everybody is predicting Ohio State to blowout Florida. I ended up going with Florida winning the game by 3 points. I just don't think Ohio State's strength of scedule matches up to Florida's and think Ohio State will have a tough match up against Florida. I also dont think it will be a blowout by any means for either one of the teams.

Any thoughts?

PhAtBoYMr2
12-19-2006, 09:15 AM
hahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahah

you picked florida to win?

efman
12-19-2006, 09:20 AM
hell yea go florida, i'm actually a georgia tech fan but its obvious that the sec is the hardest conference. i think the florida D will be to much for them

PhAtBoYMr2
12-19-2006, 09:21 AM
Michigan D > Florida D

{X}Echo419
12-19-2006, 09:22 AM
BCS= :gay:
SEC FTW!

I hate Orange.

Mike Lowrey
12-19-2006, 09:25 AM
Michigan D > Florida D

It is sad that a fellow MR2 brother can be this confused.......

~sign~

Mike Lowrey
12-19-2006, 09:26 AM
FLORIDA FTMFW!

PhAtBoYMr2
12-19-2006, 09:50 AM
It is sad that a fellow MR2 brother can be this confused.......

~sign~

Florida has a good squad this year but Ohio state has the better squad. There going to show you why they held there preseason #1 ranking this whole year.

and becareful of the dawgs next year.........BECAREFUL

http://www.bucklesofestes.com/images/sports/BKL2386_G.jpg

Mike Lowrey
12-19-2006, 09:56 AM
Florida has a good squad this year but Ohio state has the better squad. There going to show you why they held there preseason #1 ranking this whole year.

There is no doubt that Ohio State is a very good team. I think there will be a lot of very supprised people after this game. Florida is better then people give them credit for, and Urban will have the team ready.

It will be a very good game.

Mike Lowrey
12-19-2006, 09:58 AM
and becareful of the dawgs next year.........BECAREFUL

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!

sorry......

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!

JC
12-19-2006, 10:19 AM
But I still don't think that Ohio State has had a hard schedule. They had Michigan (#3) and Texas (#16), big deal. Florida had LSU (#4), Arkansas(#13), Georgia, Auburn (#10), and Tennessee (#18). Ohio States record doesnt mean much next to their strength of schedule. I dont think Ohio State has played a team all year that is anything similiar to Florida. If Florida plays like they did against LSU, it is all over for Ohio State.

thinkfast®
12-19-2006, 10:29 AM
WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT OTHER SEC TEAMS IN A THREAD CALLED "FL VS. OH ST" CMON FELLAS KEEP THIS NONSENSE OUTTA HERE, NOONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT GA, GA TECH, MICHIGAN! GET IT TOGETHER

{X}Echo419
12-19-2006, 10:52 AM
There is no doubt that Ohio State is a very good team. I think there will be a lot of very supprised people after this game. Florida is better then people give them credit for, and Urban will have the team ready.

It will be a very good game.

I don't know about that. they're the Most penalized team in D1 ball. +if you look @ some of their wins it ain't been by much and got pretty lucky. ei: S.Carolina and UGA. they won both those games on blocked kicks :2cents:

Mike Lowrey
12-19-2006, 11:14 AM
I don't know about that. they're the Most penalized team in D1 ball. +if you look @ some of their wins it ain't been by much and got pretty lucky. ei: S.Carolina and UGA. they won both those games on blocked kicks :2cents:

The fact that they found ways to win WHILE being the most penalized team in the country does say something. Several of those penalties stopped drives, etc.

A Win is a Win. Period.

Everyone knows that conference games, especially rivalry games are tougher than the rankings, or records of each of the teams.

The fact that we are even having this discussion, shows that there is only one way to settle things. Settle it on the field. I would love to have some sort of playoff in college. That would shut everyone up who thinks they deserve, etc. You win, you are better. You lose, don't go crying home to mommy.

{X}Echo419
12-19-2006, 12:27 PM
The fact that they found ways to win WHILE being the most penalized team in the country does say something. Several of those penalties stopped drives, etc.

A Win is a Win. Period.
not in the BCS. you gotta have "style points" :rolleyes:

Everyone knows that conference games, especially rivalry games are tougher than the rankings, or records of each of the teams.
indeed

The fact that we are even having this discussion, shows that there is only one way to settle things. Settle it on the field. I would love to have some sort of playoff in college. That would shut everyone up who thinks they deserve, etc. You win, you are better. You lose, don't go crying home to mommy.
yes, fuck the BCS! :goodjob:

Zeeb
12-19-2006, 12:41 PM
http://www.bucklesofestes.com/images/sports/BKL2386_G.jpg[/QUOTE]

r u serious? every year people hype the dogs up and every year they blow chunks. they are the worst team ever... lol they need to start playing high school teams to win... ha

{X}Echo419
12-19-2006, 01:45 PM

r u serious? every year people hype the dogs up and every year they blow chunks. they are the worst team ever... lol they need to start playing high school teams to win... ha[/QUOTE]
you sir are a a dumbass, hell you can't even quote properly. :goodjob:
UGA has won five national championships, played in eighteen different bowl games (more than any other program in the country), won eleven Southeastern Conference (SEC) titles. :yes:

nightracer
12-19-2006, 06:28 PM
I am ready to watch Florida walk the plank and fall victim to the pack of sharks they call THE Ohio State Buckeyes. Gota go with home on this one folks. We are talking about a team that was ranked under Michigan the whole year and finally moved up. Florida may have some good D but OSU is able to make big plays even against the meanest defense time and time again. I am confident alot of you SEC fans will be surprised.

the_oc
12-20-2006, 11:27 AM
not really into much college football, but ill route for the gators

thinkfast®
12-20-2006, 11:30 AM
^^ YOUR RIGHT ON THAT, GATORS AND ROUTED LOL

idriveasloweclipse
12-20-2006, 01:04 PM
But I still don't think that Ohio State has had a hard schedule. They had Michigan (#3) and Texas (#16), big deal. Florida had LSU (#4), Arkansas(#13), Georgia, Auburn (#10), and Tennessee (#18). Ohio States record doesnt mean much next to their strength of schedule. I dont think Ohio State has played a team all year that is anything similiar to Florida. If Florida plays like they did against LSU, it is all over for Ohio State.

OSU played Michigan, if anyone could beat them it was michigan.
Florida is good, and plays a harder schedule overall. I think OSU will win, they just have more talent this year.

LS2ner
12-20-2006, 01:32 PM
I think it will be a good game. Florida does have a amazing D, but Ohio has an incredible offense. I think it will come down to whether Florida can get their heads in the game offensively.

Mike Lowrey
12-20-2006, 02:34 PM
I think it will be a good game. Florida does have a amazing D, but Ohio has an incredible offense. I think it will come down to whether Florida can get their heads in the game offensively.

x2

{X}Echo419
12-20-2006, 02:42 PM
I'm gonning to go out on a limb here and say Teebo will come in the game @ 1 point or more and run a QB sneak up the middle.....just maybe :lmfao: