PDA

View Full Version : TURBOD16 - WORST BUSINESS/TRANSACTION EVER

USDM CTR
12-18-2006, 02:02 PM
ok i posted up my b16 motor forsale for 1500, i had 5 PM's with interest and all the sudden turbod16 pm me and says he want it today! i was really busy at work but he said he had cash and wanted it that day. so i went out of my way left work and had my boy take out the motor for me and sell it. well i met with him and he starts to brag about him going to jail for many years and making "meth labs", guy was so fuckd up, started talking for the damn longest time i kept asking him if he wanted to buy it or not, cause i had to go back to work fast. he finally bought it and i threw in some axles and shift linkage that was not included, and my brother had my ecu at work so i told him i would meet with him sunday. he PM's me and starts bitching and threaten me saying he was going to call the cops on me because i said in my thread that it had titanium valve springs and retainer BUT i stated "I BELIEVE IT HAS".. REGARDLESS if it had it or not 1500 for a b16a2 with less than 60k AND i just put about 800 in my tranny for lsd and clutch,pressure plate... less than 500 miles! is a steal and if i knew that he was going to be a little bitch i wouldnt have even wasted my time with this guy. he makes a threat saying since it had stock valves that its "theft by deception" and going to have me lockd up for fraud as well. i had the ecu and was going to give it to him sunday but after his PM im not, im usually a good and honest person but in this case WOW fuck this shit! i told his ass do what you gotta do im not scared and couple my homeboys are lawyers. PM's he sent me below

-Ok then, I guess you can just listen to your lame ass "legal aid " lawyers and you might want to let your 2 ambulance chasing lawyers know that you will be getting a call from the Fulton Co "Fraud Task Force" and by there Auto Theft Division...Oh and if your wondering why fulton Co , and not Gwent co , thats because I live in fulton co, & its alot easier to take a warrant out on you due to all the friends my father made over his 30+ years of being a police officer., so look for that call today or maybe in the morning, and listen out for that late nite knock on the door, that will be coming soon after the call.....

-Your not to smart are you, a pernsons "prior bad acts" carry no weight in report a crime , and placing a warrant....You see they will take out the warrant, lock you up and then let you tell your side of it (http://forums.importatlanta.com/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=898229#) in court...You see having been in prison and being in and out of court for the last 10 years or soo...helps me...because I know how the shit work....you dont....So when you are selling motor and you lie about upgrades that have been done to the motor, like oh lets say.. titanium valve springs and retainers, when the motor has all stock valve spring and retainers, thats the "deception" part of the term "Theft by Decption"....Oh and where did you list the motor for sale at? The Internet......That means its covered by Internent Fraud Law passed 5 Years ago... So keep thinkg you know more about the law then the person who has been breaking it for the last 10 years....So well see what happens, legal or not...

USDM CTR
12-18-2006, 02:12 PM
oh and his last pm to me was hey can i get that ecu so i can get my car running. all this for a 70$ ecu that i was going to give him..

B18c1Turboed
12-18-2006, 02:19 PM
Its a civil matter, he cant get you arrested for anything!!
i wouldnt worry!!!
theft by deception, you gave him the motor and tranny there is no deception, you where giving him that stuff for free so its his word against yours!!

2.0civic
12-18-2006, 02:22 PM
damn that sucks..just curious as to why you thought it had Ti springs when they were stock...other than that, tell him to eat it

Vteckidd
12-18-2006, 02:39 PM
turbod16=Matt who used to be CarbonEG an other screenames.

hes an old skool TOOL who used to drive an electron Blue EF hatch with a b16.

he is the BIGGEST SCAMMER there ever has been. He used to claim he had a b16 with ITR internals, even though an ITR crank wont fit in a b16.

He is a big meth head, or used to be, and he has been arrested for taht shit. he used to scam people on ebay an has been arrested for it.

He also told my friend that "ive fucked bigger niggers than you in jail" through PM one time.

kid is a str8 up DUMBASS.

StupidBikerBoy
12-18-2006, 08:25 PM
Silly meth heads:screwy:

ŁG2♣
12-18-2006, 08:46 PM
i heard bad things about this guy seriously.....bad business went with me also

jb55
12-18-2006, 09:18 PM
i totally fuckin agree with u guys...i shouldve made a thread sooner but i try to just let shit go...he was goin to buy my gsr swap this past friday right....we agree on terms and he tells me ok...so the day goes by and i call him wanting to kno whats goin on and he tells me hes waitng on some guy to come by and give him the rest of the money for my swap, i figure ok no big deal...hours go by i call again he makes up some more bs...im like ok ill give this guy the benefit of the doubt...then he calls and says ok man i got $__...im like no we agreed on $100 more than that he says ok and tells me hes gonna try to get the rest he'll call me later...i havent heard from him since 4:54 on friday afternoon...bottom line what makes me mad i have my whole setup in my gf's basement i went and got it...took out my front seat to get it all in my old coupe so i could meet him with it! with that said my car had to be cleaned out for the buyer of my civic to have that night...so i have a car full of parts and motor just to drop it back off at my gf's...what a complete waste of time...i mean fuck i took off work friday for that shit!!! i have called numerous times to his house and all i get are his parents i guess and hear "hes not here"...and no replied pm's...but he can make posts on here and new threads??? i mean fuck just say u aint got the money buddy dont waste my time!!!

LightningSpeed
12-18-2006, 10:49 PM
LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LO L,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL, LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LO L,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL, LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LO L,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL, LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LO L,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL, LOL,LOL,LOL,LOL,

ŁG2♣
12-18-2006, 10:51 PM
seriously ima PM him this thread....i really wanna hear his part of the story

LightningSpeed
12-19-2006, 12:33 PM
no wait! he might get his "powerful daddy" to get his "powerful friends" and try to get a "warrant" for all of our asses!! must be cautious....u know crackheads, they cool one sec, and the next second they are like )(@!#*&)@$UJ@O$H@$_Y@$(*Y@Y$H@($@($Y!G#(@$HG@($#@

ŁG2♣
12-19-2006, 12:47 PM
lol

Seaton0021
12-19-2006, 09:24 PM
Im probably the guy that he was waiting on last friday to give him money for an engine so that he can buy your engine. He was supposed to come by 2 days ago and deliver a couple more things, ( thank god i didnt really need them for the engine since i can rape it from the one thats in my car ), but he never showed. I try calling him and his parents answer and they say hes not there. I pm him, i leave messages. Nothing. This guy is a piece of shit. DO NOT BUY FROM TURBOD16!!! My first buy from this site. What a way to start.

typerek
12-19-2006, 09:35 PM
yup was suppose to trade cars with him and he blew me off twice!!!

ŁG2♣
12-19-2006, 09:37 PM
damnnn how many members on this board he screwed up with?....i didnt say any thing the first time the fact that i didnt really care about a 70$ item...but damn this is rediculous

LightningSpeed
12-19-2006, 10:09 PM
whats ridiculous is hes a 30+ yr old still living with his rents.......AND hes a crackhead.....and we know how crackheads are........AND he says his DAD has FRIENDS......THATS RIDICULOUS!!!

ŁG2♣
12-19-2006, 10:18 PM
:werd:

LightningSpeed
12-20-2006, 11:49 AM
EG2 have u PMed this guy this thread? cause im about to do it too. LOL, i really want to see what this bum has to say.

DrunkScotsman
12-20-2006, 06:16 PM
eg2 ban his punk ass , all these people have posted statin what a chump he is and he dont got the balls to come in here and respond , but he can start new threads sellin more stuff , i wouldnt be the least bit surprised if most of his shit is hot , i myself USED to be a meth head , peeps will do anything for that shit , i hate to see new people join IA and get burned right away form a POS like him , makes the rest of us good folks look bad , just my :2cents:

thinkskater
12-20-2006, 07:30 PM
eg2 ban his punk ass , all these people have posted statin what a chump he is and he dont got the balls to come in here and respond , but he can start new threads sellin more stuff , i wouldnt be the least bit surprised if most of his shit is hot , i myself USED to be a meth head , peeps will do anything for that shit , i hate to see new people join IA and get burned right away form a POS like him , makes the rest of us good folks look bad , just my :2cents:

god damn. i vote BAN leo.:police:

Seaton0021
12-20-2006, 08:17 PM
turbod16 just posted another item for sale so i just posted one back telling the potential buyer to beware. The potential buyer is a NOOB like me that might have gotten screwed. Good luck tryin to sell more shit here unless you straighten up and correct your mistakes.

HeLLo iM iZzY
12-20-2006, 08:39 PM
Holy shit after reading Mikes post you better be fucking glad your ass didnt get raped. LOLOLOL! Man shit fuck him and his PM's. He's just trying to screw you over and get more parts along the way from you. I wouldn't worry about him if I was you.

Seaton0021
12-20-2006, 08:46 PM
whos mike?

Hondasi
12-20-2006, 09:38 PM
mike is vteckidd aka Mr. KiDD

HeLLo iM iZzY
12-22-2006, 11:26 AM
whos mike?
What Hondasi said.

ŁG2♣
12-22-2006, 11:27 AM
i will send mike here.....but we will start deleting all his threads thats up for sale