PDA

View Full Version : Jazz pro parts ripped me off! watch out

StupidBikerBoy
12-17-2006, 01:18 AM
So I went on thier website and saw they had the best prices I could find for RB's. Advertised an R34 RB26DETT motorset with trans and uncut wiring harness for $3500. (the prices have changed since)

So I called them to confirm and they told me they would have me one within 30 days. Sent them the money through paypal. A motor shows up at my door 2 weeks later. I notice right away its an R33, AND its missing the trans. I called Jazz pro and told them that I refused shipment because they sent me the wrong motor and without trans. He told me he'd be more than willing to fix the problem, but I'd have to pick the motor back up from the shipping company. He said he would send me the correct motorset and pick up the other one then. So I go get the R33 motor. and realize it has no starter and the wiring harness is cut also.

So I waited a month, still no motorset. I e-mailed them asking about it and no response. So I call them again. This time I talked to Jazz himself. I told him that I could deal with the R33 engine since I was going single turbo anyways. I even told him that I could work with the wiring harness since I had another lying around. I told him that I was tired of waiting and I wanted to finish the car, so I was willing to keep the motor IF he would send me the difference in price (I paid $3500, R33 was priced $3200) and send me a transmission. He tells me he's NOT refunding any money, but he would send me a transmission. He said the website was priced wrong, but it's been price the same ever since.

So we argue for a while, and he finally says he will refund $100 and send me a trans. I was like WTF?? I fanally got tired of argueing and said fine, thinking I would just get me money back through PayPal. Wrong, paypal has a 45 day limit for disputes. Its been awhile now and still no money or trans. He wont return e-mails or phone calls.

After all this, I go back to his website and of course the same prices are still up (prices have changed since though). And all the annoying BS statements about customer service. I noticed there is a "feedback" section for almost every product on there. I post up what happened on the RB26. It disappears the next day.

My lawyer is sending them a letter, we'll see what happens after that.

ka-t_Zenki
12-17-2006, 01:26 AM
good business is hard to find.. for some reason i would always rather pick something up in person than have it shipped.. if not go C.O.D.. hopefully the letter from the lawyer will open their eyes on how seious u are... thats what happened to me reguarding a incident i was involved in, soon as they got the letter they called me up and settled out of court foe a full refund and i got to keep the faulty merchandise

Vteckidd
12-18-2006, 11:21 AM
another reason why RBs suck.

should have bought a 2JZ ;)

seriously thats gay, sue their ass

LeX
12-18-2006, 11:24 AM
thats why you should just drive to JHOT :D

wantboost
12-18-2006, 01:06 PM
i have heard this story before

Goinfasterthanu
12-18-2006, 05:32 PM
thats why you should just drive to JHOT :D

x2

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-18-2006, 05:55 PM
damn..

I hope it gets resolved ASAP

StupidBikerBoy
12-18-2006, 09:17 PM
another reason why RBs suck.

should have bought a 2JZ ;)

seriously thats gay, sue their ass

LOL, It'll be the next step.

Bad thing is, I already had a buyer for the 6 speed tranny. And because of this douche I had to buy a another complete motorset for parts. That one I did pick up from JHOT.

StupidBikerBoy
01-10-2007, 04:10 AM
bump

LeX
01-10-2007, 07:39 AM
nice dude, I hope it all works out.

silversol
01-10-2007, 12:36 PM
Man that sucks!!