PDA

View Full Version : GAME OVER.

BKgen®
12-16-2006, 10:02 PM
and what does mike vick think about it??

http://premium1.uploadit.org/brandonp47//vick.jpg

:lmfao:

quickdodge®
12-16-2006, 10:03 PM
He thinks this is in the wrong section. Later, QD.

BKgen®
12-16-2006, 10:04 PM
he also thinks he's a passer and not a runner. ;)

~The_Duke~
Plz tell me he did not do this again...or is this pic from the first time?

BKgen®
lol pic from the first time.

PRiMAdonna
12-16-2006, 10:11 PM
he also thinks he's a passer and not a runner. ;)

yeah i heard about that shit...

he was like "im not a running back... thats not what i do" lol..

1SICKLEX
12-16-2006, 10:24 PM
Ima try to luck up on some drunk Dallas hoes....
thanks Fagcolns...

HEATON
12-16-2006, 10:28 PM
Well the fact is, the coach and the organization are the ones that told him he needs to pass the ball more often.

BKgen®
12-16-2006, 10:32 PM
hell no it wasn't the coach. it was all his critics... and he has a TON of critics. everyone said that he would never make it into the ranks of qb's such as Favre and Manning.. and they have good reason to say so. IMHO, quarterbacks get paid to throw first, then run only when they need to. most of my family is falcons fans and they could agree with me more that he's a terrible quarterback.

VegetaRules
12-16-2006, 10:33 PM
Interesting, so the 4 TD passes were from what? His ass?:rolleyes: ...Vegeta

BKgen®
12-16-2006, 10:35 PM
well maybe if he let his ass throw, they wouldn't be at .500

;)

VegetaRules
12-16-2006, 10:41 PM
No, what you seem to fail to understand is that TEAMS win or lose games, not one player. I find it just stupid that Vick is always blamed when they lose, like he gave up T.O's 2 TD's, like he was the one not tackling Marion Barber, hell like he's the one calling zones on 3rd & long?

The Falcons TEAM lost htis game, not Micheal Vick. You can say what you will, but if he's your franchise player, you give him what he needs, & he obviously doesn't have that,

Mora & Knapp came in & basically told Vick he couldn't pass, they did this by 1 not upgrading the O-line, while the rest of the division upgraded their d-lines. By refusing to bring in a proven #1 WR to help Vick get to next level. Yeah that was Falcons who passed on getting both T.O & Moss.

Oh I'd liek to point out that McNabb had his best statistical year WITH T.O!! Highest QB rating, lowest INT total,highest completion % & highest TD output! Watch some football somtime before you start yapping about Vick....Vegeta

BKgen®
12-16-2006, 10:45 PM
Watch some football somtime before you start yapping about Vick....Vegeta

yes... the amount of time i spend in front of the tv clearly reflects what i know about football. :rolleyes:

VegetaRules
12-16-2006, 10:49 PM
yes... the amount of time i spend in front of the tv clearly reflects what i know about football. :rolleyes:

Wooo great comeback,think of that yourself??....Vegeta

BKgen®
12-16-2006, 10:50 PM
lol dude wtf is your problem. getting a little defensive aren't we?

VegetaRules
12-16-2006, 10:53 PM
Not at all pimp. Just hate wehn people watch a great game played by my team, & still comeout with the same BS they were saying before the game. I could see if he went out there & sucked, but you're ragging him like he threw 4 int's, instead of 4 TD's.

But trust me, I'm not mad, nor am I gonna have apissing match over the internet. You're more than entitled to your opinion, so I'm fine with that. You're right Vick sucks.....Vegeta

BKgen®
12-16-2006, 10:57 PM
don't get me wrong... he's a great athelete. brett favre would've never been able to scramble as effectively as Vick, even at the height of his career...

but i don't think you'd see Favre flipping off fans.

VegetaRules
12-16-2006, 11:02 PM
don't get me wrong... he's a great athelete. brett favre would've never been able to scramble as effectively as Vick, even at the height of his career...

but i don't think you'd see Favre flipping off fans.

You win baby! I gotcha. Vick can't pass, can't win, can't make mistakes I gotcha. I will change my sig in the morning. Hell, I'll even rep you in 2 minutes!...Vegeta

Vteckidd
12-16-2006, 11:09 PM
As long as VICK is on the falcons, they will never win. when will you guys get over that fact.

He is NOT a FRANCHISE player. He is NOT a LEADER. He is a GREAT athelete, but a horrible QB.

VegetaRules
12-16-2006, 11:13 PM
As long as VICK is on the falcons, they will never win. when will you guys get over that fact.

He is NOT a FRANCHISE player. He is NOT a LEADER. He is a GREAT athelete, but a horrible QB.

^^^ You I can't even fook with. You're the one who'll be tuning my cars next year, so you win too. LMAO:goodjob: :D :yes: Vick sucks! lol....NOT!....Vegeta

efman
12-16-2006, 11:13 PM
mike vick + calvin johnson = great success !!!!

VegetaRules
12-16-2006, 11:20 PM
mike vick + calvin johnson = great success !!!!

It won't happen, but it'd be nice!...Vegeta

ahmonrah
12-17-2006, 12:29 AM
No, what you seem to fail to understand is that TEAMS win or lose games, not one player. I find it just stupid that Vick is always blamed when they lose, like he gave up T.O's 2 TD's, like he was the one not tackling Marion Barber, hell like he's the one calling zones on 3rd & long?

The Falcons TEAM lost htis game, not Micheal Vick. You can say what you will, but if he's your franchise player, you give him what he needs, & he obviously doesn't have that,

Mora & Knapp came in & basically told Vick he couldn't pass, they did this by 1 not upgrading the O-line, while the rest of the division upgraded their d-lines. By refusing to bring in a proven #1 WR to help Vick get to next level. Yeah that was Falcons who passed on getting both T.O & Moss.

Oh I'd liek to point out that McNabb had his best statistical year WITH T.O!! Highest QB rating, lowest INT total,highest completion % & highest TD output! Watch some football somtime before you start yapping about Vick....Vegetahmm...can't argue with this man. the falcons' line has always been SWISS CHEESE. holes everydamn where. hell, my outta shape ass could get to vick, tackling him? i'd have to shoot him in the knee, if i could get a sight on it, while running, and aiming....well fuck it, i'd at least be able to see him from behind the line of scrimmage.

Fast Shadow
12-17-2006, 12:50 AM
They need to fire that fucking piker Mora now.

Vick played his ass off, too bad the rest of the team doesn't step up like he does.

Isn't it strange how when the Cowboys are winning there are a million fans in every city and when they're losing there are no Cowboys fans? They're the worst bunch of bandwagoners.

quickdodge®
12-17-2006, 06:16 AM
They're the worst bunch of bandwagoners.

Nope. Atlanta fans are. Later, QD.

BKgen®
12-17-2006, 07:27 AM
Isn't it strange how when the Cowboys are winning there are a million fans in every city and when they're losing there are no Cowboys fans? They're the worst bunch of bandwagoners.

Dallas fan from birth...

but you're right. when a team in any sport does good, everybody jumps on the bandwagon.
i.e. New England Pathetics or Boston Red Cox.

TeeJay
12-17-2006, 11:18 AM
true story

Fast Shadow
12-17-2006, 02:23 PM
Is Mora fired yet? Hurry up and can his ass so he can go play college football in Washington.

PhAtBoYMr2
12-17-2006, 02:25 PM
Don't put the blame all on mora, blame our offensive coordiantor, are defense, and our inconsistent recivers

quickdodge®
12-17-2006, 06:01 PM
Don't put the blame all on mora, blame our offensive coordiantor, are defense, and our inconsistent recivers

The real truth. Later, QD.

HeLLo iM iZzY
12-17-2006, 10:51 PM
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla Mora & Knapp came in & basically told Vick he couldn't pass
bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla
Oh yeah? Were you there to witness this?

Leadfoot_mf
12-17-2006, 11:50 PM
vick sucks but ron mexico is my hero.... nah i think vick is one of the best qb's atlanta has ever had. i have been a falcons fan forever it is my team in my city. i have hated dallas ever since the 80's when they knocked atl out of the playoff's.

TRINI4LIFE
12-18-2006, 11:02 AM

Have to agree with you on that one.

They need a new coaching staff. I was at the game on Saturday and man it was horrible the second half. Vick played his ass off (90% of the time) The O line is garbage if they would protect Vick for more than 5 seconds I am pretty sure that he would throw more, but then again the WR drop most of the balls when thrown to them. So its a loose loose situation. Sorry Falcons maybe next year.

Kelly
12-18-2006, 11:05 AM
Dallas fan from birth...

Falcon fan from birth :goodjob:

All this bullshit about Vick sucking is the stupidst thing I've ever heard. And yes, i'm getting defensive. Anyone who says this is ignorant. Like I said, before our little 2 game winning streak- out of our last 10 big plays, Vick made 8 of them.

:rant: at the ignorant ppl running their mouths!

Killer
12-18-2006, 11:34 AM
just because vick isn't a traditional qb who throws the ball every play doesn't make him a bad qb...

just makes him different... u can't say the man can't throw.. he's got an incredible arm. and one of the few who can run all over the field and still pull off a pass while running in any direction...

he's just got great speed.. and a shitty offensive line... that = vick needs to run....

would u rather him get sacked every other play????? think about it.

TRINI4LIFE
12-18-2006, 03:52 PM
just because vick isn't a traditional qb who throws the ball every play doesn't make him a bad qb...

just makes him different... u can't say the man can't throw.. he's got an incredible arm. and one of the few who can run all over the field and still pull off a pass while running in any direction...

he's just got great speed.. and a shitty offensive line... that = vick needs to run....

would u rather him get sacked every other play????? think about it.

Some people just do not understand. +1 for you.

Mike Lowrey
12-18-2006, 04:15 PM

x1,000,000

Killer
12-18-2006, 04:26 PM
Some people just do not understand. +1 for you.

thanks bub.. back at ya!