2004 HONDA PILOT EX
VIN# 2HKYF18434H526601
MILES 76,268
4WD
$13,995
EXTRA CLEAN
NO ACCIDENTS
FINANCING AVAILABLE-YES WE DO THAT

We are a small family owned dealership and our entire inventory is hand selected. All of our vehicles are serviced and inspected prior to being offered for sale. You’re always welcome to have a mechanical inspection prior to purchase; we're not scared! Our prices are lower because we are a small dealership and do not have the tremendous overhead expenses of the Franchise dealers; not because there is something mechanically wrong with the vehicle. This fact alone can save you a lot of money on the purchase of your next vehicle. Our cars are not overpriced. Financing is available through many lenders such as Credit Unions, National Banks, and Finance Companies; most with very competitive rates. We also have Warranties available for the majority of our vehicles; from your basic drive train to the premier warranties that cover most everything. We will earn your business the old fashion way, works for it! We will bring accountability, creditability, and integrity to every deal. Just give us a shot.

BRANDON COUTURIER
SALES MANAGER
770-237-5542
WWW.RONSAUTOSALES.COM
:yes:

ON A SIDE NOTE.. I ABSOLUTLY LOVE MY PILOT AND THINK IT IS THE BEST SUV EVER MADE FOR ME.

Brandon C
12-16-2006, 03:37 PM
MORE PICS