PDA

View Full Version : UMAIREJAZ-----BAD SELLER

revsdr
12-16-2006, 12:32 AM
so i call this fuck and tell him i will buy the ps3 he has forsale.....
after getting his address and map questing it i call him back to let him know its 2 hours and 20 minutes drive time......so he says hes available all night.
i let him know that i am on my way and will call him when i get to carrollton....hes cool with that.......
90 fuckin miles later im there so i call him and he tells me he sold it....

imbosile
12-16-2006, 12:45 AM
damn, that is pretty shitty on his part

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-16-2006, 01:09 AM
ditto..

he should paypal you gas money

:)

Hektik
12-16-2006, 03:16 AM
U CRAZY FOR ATTEMPTING THAT ANYWAY....IGNANT!!!!

2 HOURS PLUS DRIVE FOR A FREAKING PS3....STUPID IZ STUPID DOEZ

IG-NO-RANT-ignorant. NOT IGNANT.
and its his perogative if he wants to drive 2 hrs to pick up a ps3 that was at a great price..

typerek
12-16-2006, 04:20 AM
damn some shit lik that just happen to me called a guy about buying a 93 civic coupe with a bad tranny said he would sell it and have it towed for 800 and it was mint so i said hell yea said he got off of work at 5:30 said i would be at his house at 6 took me over an hour to drive there got there at six and the car was being put on a tow truck cause he sold it. i was pissed started yelling at him and kickked out the tail light and he called the cops on me fuckin douchebag!!! i hate craigslist!!!! anyways sorry to hear about your situation. he should be sent to noob status again so he can't do that shit to anyone till he learns his lesson. any mods want to do that? so we can stop some of these ass holes and their grimey ways. i say get both stories and do the right thing.

typerek
12-16-2006, 04:22 AM
oh yea and everyone's been on a mission so they could get a good deal. when i lived in mass i drove four hours to jersey to get a car.

revsdr
12-16-2006, 08:11 AM

fuck you cunt......dont hate.
---------

i say get both stories and do the right thing.
i got a pm from him when i got home....he was trying to appoligise...
not too much can be said or done right now to make me get over it.

Hulud
12-16-2006, 09:29 AM
thats pretty shitty, 2 hrs each way?

revsdr
12-16-2006, 09:33 AM
thats pretty shitty, 2 hrs each way?
yes

Hulud
12-16-2006, 09:43 AM
damn, :no:

thats just fucked up

2.0civic
12-16-2006, 10:14 AM

LOL AT YOU CALLING SOMEBODY IGNORANT

umairejaz
12-16-2006, 10:22 AM
My side of the story... which doesn't get much better and im sorry. :(

An old friend calls me up saying he wants the ps3. He lives 10min from my house but I tell him I have a buyer and he’s on his way and is driving 2 hrs to come get it. I tell my friend to wait until I hear from Revsdr.

I proceed to call Revsdr to make sure he is still coming. I call 5 times within a 2 hr period but no one picks up. I question myself if this guy is just another flaky buyer as I have run across at least 3 just that day!! I call my friend and tell him to wait it out a little because I want to give him enough time to come. I look up Revsdr's last incoming call... 9:33pm.

At 11:45pm I am still waiting for any call from Revsdr and he has yet to get back in contact with me, not letting me know he is still on his way to get it. By this time I lose faith in Revsdr and begin thinking I’m just wasting my time. My friend calls me up and says he’s ready to paypal me the money as soon as I give him the word.

I waited more then 2hrs and absolutely no contact from Revsdr. I can understand he may not have a cell phone but at least remind me that we're still using landlines today and he won’t be able to get in contact with me.

RIGHT after I just got done dealing with my friend I get the call from Revsdr. Its 11:57pm now and there is no way I can refund the paypal money my friend had JUST given me. He proceeds to curse but that’s ok, I did fuck up.

I tried calling Revsdr back saying I could get him a 20GB for $100 cheaper that same night. He ignores me once again but that’s ok i can understand his anger.

I apologies through PM as soon as I get home, I had no other way of contacting him....

hey man, im really sorry about what happened but i wish you would let me talk instead of hanging up on me.

To make it up to you, i can set you up with a 20GB for $599, thats $100 off the 60gb one.

I've had soo many buyers flake on me and i kept calling you back on your number. No one picked up so I waited 2 hrs from the time you called.

Again im really sorry, I dont like screwing people up. Ill pay for the gas if nothing else can be worked out.

Take care. :(
im not interested in the other game console......
i think it suxs ass that i drove 90 miles 1 way for you to sell it.....

I understand that, it was a fuckin wrong move on my part but i've had so many flaky buyers in the past few days that just try to lead me on. I misstook you as one of them, again im really sorry.

I will try to get you another one and maybe i can somehow make it up to you.

.... again im sorry bro. It was a bad move on my part but I hope you can understand my position.

2.0civic
12-16-2006, 10:25 AM
IF THE OTHER BUYER LIVED 10 MINUTES AWAY, WHY COULDNT YOU HAVE JUST WAITED AND SAID IF THE BUYER FLAKES YOU WILL GET IT TOMORROW??

revsdr
12-16-2006, 10:30 AM
you call my house not my cell.....and you didnt wait over 2 hours for my call.....
it was actually a lil less.
and said some shit and hung up.......you think you really wanted me to talk to you longer after that.....unreal.....im done with it.

imbosile
12-16-2006, 10:30 AM
i was pissed started yelling at him and kickked out the tail light and he called the cops on me fuckin douchebag!!

You kicked out the tail light in your rage, and you don't expect him to call the police? are you retarded?

imbosile
12-16-2006, 10:31 AM
should have taken the 20gb for 599

umairejaz
12-16-2006, 10:32 AM
IF THE OTHER BUYER LIVED 10 MINUTES AWAY, WHY COULDNT YOU HAVE JUST WAITED AND SAID IF THE BUYER FLAKES YOU WILL GET IT TOMORROW??

^ Friend lives in fairfield... half way between Villarica and Carrollton. I was at another friends going away party. On my way home it very convenient for me to stop by. I was still waiting for contact from Revsdr, no contact.

I had a flight this morning, but something happened with our tickets... again. But thats another story for another day.

I appologies and really i cant do much more, you will be the first to know if I can get my hands on another.

revsdr
12-16-2006, 10:36 AM
what in your fucked up head would make you even consider to possibility of me wanting to do buisness with you again....
----------
BAD SELLER........BUYER BEWARE......

imbosile
12-16-2006, 10:37 AM
what in your fucked up head would make you even consider to possibility of me wanting to do buisness with you again....
----------

well if you want a PS3 for cheap, maybe you should.

umairejaz
12-16-2006, 10:38 AM
----------

^I'm really sorry you feel that way :(. I hope you do find the ps3 you were looking for.

revsdr
12-16-2006, 10:48 AM
your sorry i feel that way......
dude...how would you feel if you took a 4 hour trip for nothing?
theres nothing that can be done to make the situation right
short of you delivering a 60g ps3 to my house for the same price.
and im sure we wont see that happen.

DB8-2NVY
12-16-2006, 03:15 PM
I've dealt with Umair before and never had a problem! I'm sorry your experience wasn't satisfying... better luck next time!

LiL PaKi
12-16-2006, 03:24 PM
UMAAAIIIRRR how could you make a mistake and call the guys house ? I don't blame ya though.. if he called from the house phone how the hell are u suppose to know its the damn house phone and not his cell phone.

Umair has bought things from me and sold things to me and I've never had a complaint for him. Well everyone screws up sometimes... ima apologize on his behalf as well.. sorry for the trouble...

aaronfelipe
12-16-2006, 03:32 PM
Not trying to take sides or anything but I would at least offer reparations. 180 miles is a bit.

revsdr
12-16-2006, 03:36 PM
its like this....the dumb fuck was to wait on my call when arrived in his town and he didnt......
BAD SELLER..........BUYER BEWARE

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-16-2006, 04:52 PM
umaire is a good seller and from reading this, he's doing the RIGHT THING..

to make it up to you, he'll be getting you a 20gb for $100 off, paying FOR YOUR GAS, and hell ask him to drive out YOUR WAY..

I understand your anger, but he's RECTIFYING the situation.

gtikid
12-16-2006, 04:56 PM
its like this....the dumb fuck was to wait on my call when arrived in his town and he didnt......

Damn dude calm down. I don't blame umair at all for what he did. I would of done the samething, especially if he didn't receive a phone call from you and it was almost midnight. Don't get me wrong, I do feel your part too and I can understand your frustration for driving 4 hours for nothing. But man let it go. What's with the cussing and name calling? He's trying to make it up to you man. It's not like he's calling you all kinds of names and telling you to fuck off. He's really sorry man. Take it easy...

LiL PaKi
12-16-2006, 05:22 PM

He tried to get in touch with u before/while you were on the way there but he couldnt...

revsdr
12-16-2006, 05:48 PM
[QUOTE=gtikid]Damn dude calm down. I don't blame umair at all for what he did. I would of done the samething, especially if he didn't receive a phone call from you and it was almost midnight. QUOTE]
until you know what happened to then dont reply......
when i tell him i shouls be there and call him in 2 hours.....its not that far of a streatch to assume that when receiving the call at 10pm then at 12am he would get the call.

[QUOTE=LiL PaKi]He tried to get in touch with u before/while you were on the way there but he couldnt...QUOTE]
what diffrence would that have made? cut my 4 hour drive time to 2?
you all can ride his nutz all you want...but the bottom line is that we had a deal and he didnt keep his end of the bargin....

gtikid
12-16-2006, 06:03 PM
[QUOTE=gtikid]Damn dude calm down. I don't blame umair at all for what he did. I would of done the samething, especially if he didn't receive a phone call from you and it was almost midnight. QUOTE]
until you know what happened to then dont reply......
when i tell him i shouls be there and call him in 2 hours.....its not that far of a streatch to assume that when receiving the call at 10pm then at 12am he would get the call.

[QUOTE=LiL PaKi]He tried to get in touch with u before/while you were on the way there but he couldnt...QUOTE]
what diffrence would that have made? cut my 4 hour drive time to 2?
you all can ride his nutz all you want...but the bottom line is that we had a deal and he didnt keep his end of the bargin....

If you would of read his post, he waited for you for 2 hours. The last call he received from you was 9:33, and then you made another call to you at 11:57. He sold the system at 11:49. He did wait for you for 2 hours. Like I said before, I would of done the samething if you hadn't contacted me. You act like if he didn't try to call you to make sure you were going to his house. It's your fault you didn't provide him with the right # for him to reach you at. That's not nut riding, that's just you being assed out of a PS3 for a good deal, a waste of gas, a waste of a drive, and a waste of a 4 hour drive for you. You came out with the short side of the stick buddy...

Hektik
12-16-2006, 06:44 PM
revsdr-ive never dealt with him but from reading what he and u have posted it seems like he knew he was in the wrong, and admitted to you he also tried to accomodate u and u refuse. i say stop acting like a child and get over it allow him to pay fr ur gas and stop name calling. like gti said u got assed out sucks o well..

umaire-u should have waited to hear from him. but i understand ur side since there are plenty of flakers on this board..

StupidBikerBoy
12-16-2006, 09:05 PM
there is no way I can refund the paypal money my friend had JUST given me

Why not?

StupidBikerBoy
12-16-2006, 09:10 PM

Dude, atleast he was man enough to admit his mistake, apollogize and offer gas money. Most wouldn't have done that, especially with your attitude.

Have you never made a mistake or had bad judgement?

Kyle
12-16-2006, 09:20 PM
I can understand why the buyer is mad, I would be too. The seller is trying to rectify the situation. Don't just brush him off and say fuck you, give him a chance to work it out to your satisfaction. Let him help you, that's the only way you are going to be any happier with this situation.

khan351
12-16-2006, 11:18 PM
I CAN VOUCH FOR UMAIR. NEVER HAD ANY TROUBLE WITH HIM IN BUYING OR SELLING. ONE OF THE MOST HONEST PEOPLE TO DO BUISNESS WITH.

----------

I'M SURE IF SOMEONE IS DESPERATE ENOUGH TO DRIVE THAT MUCH FOR A FUCKIN GAME, THEY WILL DEFINATELY DO BUSINESS WITH SOMEONE WHO SELLS AT A GOOD PRICE.

revsdr
12-17-2006, 01:49 AM
im over it....my lesson has been learned....if i buy anything else they gotta meet me
half way ......
i dont want gas money...i got money..it was a pure principal thing......
when i say im gonna do anything i do it...no if ands or buts about it....
-------
but since this is a feedback board......i will say BUYER BEWARE...
MY DEALINGS WITH THIS GUY SUCKED ASS....
but after my 4 hours of driving for nothing he did offer gas money...lol
so take it for what its worth to ya.

typerek
12-17-2006, 03:38 AM
yea we need to weed out the flakes on this site! i'm always williong to make a mission for a good deal but people need to stay in contac. i understand cause same shit has happen to me. i say 100v dollardiscount and you deliver! sounds good to me,

umairejaz
12-17-2006, 08:07 AM
Thanks for all the people who had my back, khan, aisha, and the rest of you guys. +1 for you.

Revsdr... Ill PM you if i can come through with another, maybe we can work something out.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-17-2006, 08:17 AM
this situation is RESOLVED, seller admited fault and is doing all to make amends...

its is up to redvr to take umairejaz offer..

one of you PM me when it is officially resolve and we can put up a vouch thread

Vteckidd
12-17-2006, 01:20 PM
this is why i always take a deposit, or make a deposit. that kinda is a good faith gesture