PDA

View Full Version : looking for job

B_Hoov
12-15-2006, 12:21 PM
im currently an engineer in a bakery, i have great welding skills and capabilities, i have welded everything from copper pipe, to 1/2 thick stainless. TIG and MIG are my speciality and im decent at ARC (stick) welding, im good at fabricating metals of all shapes and sizes, my love and passion are cars, im good with an acetylene torch (cutting and welding) i was told by my supervisor "damn son, looks like you can weld anything but the break of day or a broken heart, if you had a rod i'd bet you weld those" im 20 years old and thats something that just comes natural i guess, i have worked for the atlanta falcons filming practices, interviews and games on the weekends, it didn't pay enough, worked for GA power as a lineman thru an apprentaceship and the weight limit in the bucket is 275, im 296. so that didn't work out, im very strong and willing to learn anything your willing to teach me. kinda picky about my pay though as i have a wife and a roof over my head i have to pay for. if you think you have a job i might be intrested in (even a side job) leave me a PM.

-Bruce