unkn0wndj
12-14-2006, 07:56 PM
I'm in the R34 GTR parked beside you.

thinkfast®
12-14-2006, 07:59 PM
there aint nobody here but a red crx and 2 pos rides by the wall

Hektik
12-14-2006, 08:02 PM
haha he bitched out ... damnit i was hoping to see a video to...

Crazy Asian
12-14-2006, 08:04 PM
AHAHAH he's a fluke...cant man up.

thinkfast®
12-14-2006, 08:04 PM
been here almost an hour.. i'm out you fukin pussy

Tasuki_Civic
12-14-2006, 08:53 PM
come on maaaan i gotta ride comin to get me now....Rickey you still there.?

thinkfast®
12-14-2006, 08:55 PM
IM UP AROUND 14TH RIGHT NOW, AT A HOMEBOYS HOUSE.. FUCKIN FAGGOT NEVER SHOWED

Tasuki_Civic
12-14-2006, 08:59 PM
aaaahhhh maaaan! damn i was tryin to see you whoop some ass. fuck it now i gotta cancel my ride and shit. i was actualy gonna come out for this one.

Tasuki_Civic
12-14-2006, 08:59 PM
ahomonrah was bringin tha camera

Infinite
12-14-2006, 09:13 PM
hahahahaahahaahahaaa. what a little bitch
i'm glad i didnt drag my ass from north ga all the way downtown

TeeJay
12-14-2006, 09:33 PM
yall didnt actuall think anything was gonna go down did you?? bhaahahah

PIITB
12-15-2006, 07:13 AM
I came through 3 times looking for the '64. Didn't think you would roll up in disguise...

O well, I'm late for class now....

Nitro
12-15-2006, 07:27 AM
I came through 3 times looking for the '64. Didn't think you would roll up in disguise...

O well, I'm late for class now....

:thinking: i call BS.

PhAtBoYMr2
12-15-2006, 07:47 AM
IF your scared just tell us your scared.

{X}Echo419
12-15-2006, 08:07 AM
I want evidence! pics or a reciept or something! I don't think either 1 of you showed :lmfao:

HvyArms
12-15-2006, 08:23 AM
wha hapin? Ernie, you were about to scrap at the Varsity? Or was it a race? I leave IA for a week, and I'm outta the loop. Whats good?

BTW, was anything going on at Apache

TeeJay
12-15-2006, 08:25 AM
wha hapin? Ernie, you were about to scrap at the Varsity? Or was it a race? I leave IA for a week, and I'm outta the loop. Whats good?

BTW, was anything going on at Apache
CMON LIGHTARMS, YOU SHOULD KNOW IF YOU LEAVE IA FOR EVEN A DAY, YOUR OUTTA THE LOOP

HvyArms
12-15-2006, 08:27 AM
CMON LIGHTARMS, YOU SHOULD KNOW IF YOU LEAVE IA FOR EVEN A DAY, YOUR OUTTA THE LOOP

yeah yeah I know PeeGay, I know. but clue me in, what was up?

PhAtBoYMr2
12-15-2006, 08:28 AM
Piitp called thinkfast out to the varsity and ricky showed but the other guy was scared

TeeJay
12-15-2006, 08:29 AM
yeah yeah I know PeeGay, I know. but clue me in, what was up?
i think this guy PIITB called thinkfast a high schooler, so they were gonna meet at the flagpole at 3pm sharp, but PIITB (put it in the butt) never showed

HvyArms
12-15-2006, 08:31 AM
right riight, were they supposed to bang or what? fistfight, gunfight, rice race?

TeeJay
12-15-2006, 08:31 AM
right riight, were they supposed to bang or what? fistfight, gunfight, rice race?
all 3 i think

thinkfast®
12-15-2006, 08:32 AM
YEA THAT DUMB SON OF A BITCH NEVER SHOWED, I KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN, LUCKILY MY HOMEBOY WAS HOME AND WE ROLLED UP A NICE CIGARILLO, WELL 3 OF EM.. ANYWAYS PIITB IS A DUMB SON OF A BITCH, HE A PUNK A PUSSY A PHONY AND AINT ABOUT SHIT, I DON’T WANNA SEE HIM RUNNIN HIS MOUTH ABOUT ME OR THE WESTSIDE ANYMORE, MATTER OF FACT MOTION TO BAN THIS COCKSUCKER

P.S - LOL @ LIGHT ARMS AND PEEJAY HAHAHA

thinkfast®
12-15-2006, 08:35 AM
TWIST YA FINGAZ UP AND BANG MUH FUGGA BANG

TeeJay
12-15-2006, 08:36 AM
SOMEBODY LEMME HOLD A #2 PENCIL CAUSE THEY TESTIN

HvyArms
12-15-2006, 08:37 AM
YEA THAT DUMB SON OF A BITCH NEVER SHOWED, I KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN, LUCKILY MY HOMEBOY WAS HOME AND WE ROLLED UP A NICE CIGARILLO, WELL 3 OF EM.. ANYWAYS PIITB IS A DUMB SON OF A BITCH, HE A PUNK A PUSSY A PHONY AND AINT ABOUT SHIT, I DON’T WANNA SEE HIM RUNNIN HIS MOUTH ABOUT ME OR THE WESTSIDE ANYMORE, MATTER OF FACT MOTION TO BAN THIS COCKSUCKER

P.S - LOL @ LIGHT ARMS AND PEEJAY HAHAHA

First of all, why'd he call you out? Why are dudes still trying to fight on IA? Second, what westside was he talking about? Can't be westside Atlanta, cuz I live on the westside ricky, and I've never seen or heard of you. But, speaking of the westside, aren't you from Cali? Come on now homie, I know GA is slow as hell sometimes, but we don't jump off into internet beef. Shit's fugazi, I thought you was G?

hemi
12-15-2006, 08:37 AM
Wha, Pencil POP? I'm in....

BlkCD5
12-15-2006, 08:39 AM
BTL fed notes about the beef?

thinkfast®
12-15-2006, 08:41 AM
YEA LIGHTARMS I WAS BEEFIN WITH THIS FAGGOT OVER SOME INTERNET BEEF, LATELY NIGGAZ BEEN TESTIN, I FEEL LIKE IT WAS MY PALCE TO STOMP THIS FOOL OUT, REALLY WANTED TO GET A GOOD ASS BEATIN IN MY SYSTEM YOU KNOW, ITS BEEN A MINUTE.. AND YEA I'M TALKIN ABOUT WESTSIDE CALI FOOL, WE RIDE ON BITCH MADE MARK ASS BITCHES, ANYWAYS WHAT THE FUK WOULD WESTSIDE ATLANTA HAVE FOR ME?? DONT MAKE ME LAUGH LOL

thinkfast®
12-15-2006, 08:41 AM
BTL fed notes about the beef?

BTLFED IN TEXAS SITTIN SIDEWAYZ RIGHT NOW, CALL HIM THO :lmfao:

TeeJay
12-15-2006, 08:42 AM
YEA LIGHTARMS I WAS BEEFIN WITH THIS FAGGOT OVER SOME INTERNET BEEF, LATELY NIGGAZ BEEN TESTIN, I FEEL LIKE IT WAS MY PALCE TO STOMP THIS FOOL OUT, REALLY WANTED TO GET A GOOD ASS BEATIN IN MY SYSTEM YOU KNOW, ITS BEEN A MINUTE.. AND YEA I'M TALKIN ABOUT WESTSIDE CALI FOOL, WE RIDE ON BITCH MADE MARK ASS BITCHES, ANYWAYS WHAT THE FUK WOULD WESTSIDE ATLANTA HAVE FOR ME?? DONT MAKE ME LAUGH LOL
BANKHEAD BOUNCE NI99A

TeeJay
12-15-2006, 08:43 AM
BTLFED IN TEXAS SITTIN SIDEWAYZ RIGHT NOW, CALL HIM THO :lmfao:
HELL YA, THAT IS RIGHT, HE WAS SPOSED TO STOP IN CHARLOTTE AND SCOOP ME UP ON HIS WAY DOWN, GODDAMIT

HvyArms
12-15-2006, 09:50 AM

Right, I know that you're supposed to "ride on bitch made mark ass bitches" and what not, but it just seems a little petty...just a little. What would the westside of atlanta have for you? Hmm, I dont know maybe a little excitement, because apparently where ever you live, has you bored enough to drive to atlanta and wait in the cold to fight someone from the net, who didn't even show. You kinda wasted time, AND gas, so now you GOTTA beat his ass. Words on the net are one thing, time and gas is something totally different. I was at home chillin with 2 chicks last night, on the westside.

TeeJay
12-15-2006, 09:56 AM
Right, I know that you're supposed to "ride on bitch made mark ass bitches" and what not, but it just seems a little petty...just a little. What would the westside of atlanta have for you? Hmm, I dont know maybe a little excitement, because apparently where ever you live, has you bored enough to drive to atlanta and wait in the cold to fight someone from the net, who didn't even show. You kinda wasted time, AND gas, so now you GOTTA beat his ass. Words on the net are one thing, time and gas is something totally different. I was at home chillin with 2 chicks last night, on the westside.
ur mom and sister dont count man

HvyArms
12-15-2006, 10:02 AM
ur mom and sister dont count man

why not?:thinking:

Tasuki_Civic
12-15-2006, 10:08 AM

im not even gonna lie to you ricky....you may be able to whip some ass here and there (and i wouldnt mind watchin u kickin dudes ass cuz i dont know him from shit) but you talkin alot shit just for the internet and just a fist fight. if you really that buck you should keep tha noise down and "just be about it" rather than "talk about it". cuz pple who talk like that ...always gets the short end of the stick. not unless you weren't gonna physically fight and catch him off guard with a bullet. then maybe i would understand ( but then that would mean you would have a anger problem lol)

HvyArms
12-15-2006, 10:11 AM
im not even gonna lie to you ricky....you may be able to whip some ass here and there (and i wouldnt mind watchin u kickin dudes ass cuz i dont know him from shit) but you talkin alot shit just for the internet and just a fist fight. if you really that buck you should keep tha noise down and "just be about it" rather than "talk about it". cuz pple who talk like that ...always gets the short end of the stick. not unless you weren't gonna physically fight and catch him off guard with a bullet. then maybe i would understand ( but then that would mean you would have a anger problem lol)

the humans with the breasts and vaginas are never wrong

TeeJay
12-15-2006, 10:12 AM
you best listen to her ricky, she lives in dunwoody, she knows from experience man!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Nitro
12-15-2006, 10:13 AM
i think this guy PIITB called thinkfast a high schooler, so they were gonna meet at the flagpole at 3pm sharp, but PIITB (put it in the butt) never showed

:lmfao:

Tasuki_Civic
the humans with the breasts and vaginas are never wrong

ha great way to be sarcastic :no:

TeeJay
BAHAHAHAHA WTF'S UP NITRO??????????????

Tasuki_Civic
12-15-2006, 10:15 AM
you best listen to her ricky, she lives in dunwoody, she knows from experience man!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

haha funny funny ......yea i stay in dunwody. but means nothing.

what you'd think it was more valid if i said i stayed in hood in the west in area or somewhere? i guess i would have a hood card then huh? :no:

TeeJay
12-15-2006, 10:17 AM
haha funny funny ......yea i stay in dunwody. but means nothing.

what you'd think it was more valid if i said i stayed in hood in the west in area or somewhere? i guess i would have a hood card then huh? :no:
IT WOULD BRING MORE VALIDITY TO AN OTHERWISE NONSENSE POST

HvyArms
12-15-2006, 10:18 AM
ha great way to be sarcastic :no:

psssh, pleease. Im dead ass serious. Women between 18 and 35? Always right!

thinkfast®
12-15-2006, 10:20 AM

THE INTERNET IS MY STAGE.. TO BE HONEST I'M NOWHERE NEAR AS LOUD IN PERSON, BUT I HANDLE MINES.. SOMETIMES THE ONLY WAY TO GET THAT POINT ACROSS IS BY PHYSICAL BEATINGS, ONLINE INTIMIDATION JUST WONT CUT IT.. BELIEVE ME SWEETIE I AM RARELY ON THE SHORT END OF ANY STICK :goodjob:

Tasuki_Civic
12-15-2006, 10:21 AM
IT WOULD BRING MORE VALIDITY TO AN OTHERWISE NONSENSE POST
boooo
what a :gay: answer........

psssh, pleease. Im dead ass serious. Women between 18 and 35? Always right!

hm.?

thinkfast®
12-15-2006, 10:23 AM
OH AND COME ON A TRIP W/ ME TO LOS ANGELES, YOU WILL LAUGH WHEN YOU SEE THESE WANNABE DOPE BOYS AND THE "HOOD SPOTS" OUT HERE.. WESTSIDE ATLANTA AINT GOT SHIT ON WEST COMPTON, PUT YA MONEY ON THAT LOL

TeeJay
12-15-2006, 10:24 AM
boooo
what a :gay: answer........

WHY, BECAUSE ITS TRUE???????????????????

Tasuki_Civic
THE INTERNET IS MY STAGE.. TO BE HONEST I'M NOWHERE NEAR AS LOUD IN PERSON, BUT I HANDLE MINES.. SOMETIMES THE ONLY WAY TO GET THAT POINT ACROSS IS BY PHYSICAL BEATINGS, ONLINE INTIMIDATION JUST WONT CUT IT.. BELIEVE ME SWEETIE I ARE RARELY ON THE SHORT END OF ANY STICK :goodjob:

well oookay...i was jus putin it out there cuz i was jus wonderin.

nad you dont always have to whip someones ass...you can always scare tha shit out of'em. that usualy does the trick unless they are too hardheaded. but i feel ya

PhAtBoYMr2
WEEEESSSSIIDDDEEEEEEEEEEE

*THROWS UP W*

HvyArms
12-15-2006, 10:25 AM
wait wait waaait, this part was my favorite:lmfao:

BELIEVE ME SWEETIE I ARE RARELY ON THE SHORT END OF ANY STICK :goodjob:

Tasuki_Civic
12-15-2006, 10:25 AM
WHY, BECAUSE ITS TRUE???????????????????
No sweetheart...its just not worth me letting you know that your wrong.

OH AND COME ON A TRIP W/ ME TO LOS ANGELES, YOU WILL LAUGH WHEN YOU SEE THESE WANNABE DOPE BOYS AND THE "HOOD SPOTS" OUT HERE.. WESTSIDE ATLANTA AINT GOT SHIT ON WEST COMPTON, PUT YA MONEY ON THAT LOL

oooh i know. believe me. i know lol

TeeJay
12-15-2006, 10:26 AM
YEP IN MY WHITE TEE

PhAtBoYMr2
12-15-2006, 10:26 AM
I DON'T HANDLE PETTY SHIT I GOT GOONS TO HANDLE MY LIGHT WORK

TeeJay
12-15-2006, 10:27 AM
DONT LET THE RICKSTER FOOL YALL, HE AINT FROM COMPTON, I SAW HIM ON LAST SEASONS EPISODES OF "LAGUNA BEACH", WHAT GIVES MAN??

Tasuki_Civic
12-15-2006, 10:28 AM
lol laguana beach

PhAtBoYMr2
12-15-2006, 10:28 AM
FOR SOME REASON I CAN'T TURN MY CAPS OFF IN RICKYS THREADS

TeeJay
12-15-2006, 10:29 AM
FOR SOME REASON I CAN'T TURN MY CAPS OFF IN RICKYS THREADS
HOLY SHIT YOU TOO?? :crazy:

thinkfast®
12-15-2006, 10:29 AM
LOL JERKS

TASUKI FOR REALS I DONT LIKE WASTIN TIME W/ WORDPLAY, THATS WHY I MAY COME ACROSS AS JUST A GANGSTA ASS WESTSIDER WHO DONT KNOW NO BETTER, BUT THATS HOW I HANDLE MY PROBS.. GUESS ITS HOW I GREW UP, I WANT RESULTS AND I WANT EM QUICK

PhAtBoYMr2
12-15-2006, 10:30 AM
YEAH MAN ITS LIKE A PLAGUE

thinkfast®
12-15-2006, 10:30 AM
YEA THE G UNOT FORCE IS STRONG ON YOU MARK

Nitro
12-15-2006, 10:31 AM
BAHAHAHAHA WTF'S UP NITRO??????????????

nada bro......wudd-up wit u?

LOL @ MARK :lmfao:

PhAtBoYMr2
12-15-2006, 10:31 AM
KICK ROCKS SKANKA

HvyArms
12-15-2006, 10:32 AM

You from Compton?

thinkfast®
12-15-2006, 10:34 AM
EAST LOS ANGELES.. SOTO & 6TH ST ALL DAY EVERY DAY

Tasuki_Civic
12-15-2006, 10:37 AM
EAST LOS ANGELES.. SOTO & 6TH ST ALL DAY EVERY DAY

SO IT DONT MATTA WHERE YOU FROM PUTO!!! I STILL WHIP YA ASS RICKY :yes: COME SEE ABOUT ME

PhAtBoYMr2
12-15-2006, 10:37 AM
GET HYPHE SON

thinkfast®
12-15-2006, 10:38 AM
THIS JUST IN MARK IS A KNOWN LIAR AND MANIPULATOR, ALSO HAS THE COPS ON PAYROLL

DIRTY HAITIAN SON

PhAtBoYMr2
12-15-2006, 10:39 AM
GGGGGGGGGGGG-UNIT!

thinkfast®
12-15-2006, 10:40 AM
TASUKI HONESTLY ITS FUNNY TO SEE THESE PEOPLE OUT HERE TALK ABOUT "HOOD"AND WHATS HARD, I'M NOT SAYIN I WAS THE TOUGHEST O.G. OUT IN SKID ROW (THATS A SECTION IN L.A. FOR YOU PINCHE TOURISTS) BUT ATLANTA IS A WALK IN THE PARK.. I FEEL SAFE ANYWHERE IN ATLANTA

thinkfast®
12-15-2006, 10:40 AM
MARK CUT IT OUT, YOU SCARIN THE KIDS

PhAtBoYMr2
12-15-2006, 10:41 AM
"COMPTON IS THE CITY I'M FROM CAN'T NEVER LEAVE THE CRIB WITHOUT A MURDER WEAPON"

Nitro
12-15-2006, 10:42 AM
TASUKI HONESTLY ITS FUNNY TO SEE THESE PEOPLE OUT HERE TALK ABOUT "HOOD"AND WHATS HARD, I'M NOT SAYIN I WAS THE TOUGHEST O.G. OUT IN SKID ROW (THATS A SECTION IN L.A. FOR YOU PINCHE TOURISTS) BUT ATLANTA IS A WALK IN THE PARK.. I FEEL SAFE ANYWHERE IN ATLANTA

u need to come out to WINDER son.................thatz where it's poppin :lmfao:

thinkfast®
12-15-2006, 10:43 AM
OK MARK, YOU KNOW WHATS UP LOL.. WE NEED TO CRUISE DOWN GREEN LEAF LOL.. TYRNA SET ME UP FOR A 2-11, MESS AROUND GET CAUGHT UP IN A 1-8-7

Tasuki_Civic
12-15-2006, 10:47 AM

just as long as you know that cause you dont come off that way. no disrespect but you know what i mean.

lol BELIEVE me i know! ive heard crazy stories about different cities and it aint shit compared to here....but you have to understand the difference with atlanta is "the crazy pple" who about shit creep up on ya ass rather than "fuck that shit lets get'em" type shit. lol the ladies here are like that here too.

but from what i hear about other states they dont give a rats ass to creep up on you they just get you anyway they want either out in the open or creep on you. ruthless.... lol funny but it aint funny. im glad i aint into all that mess. too much drama and ultra noid about everything.

TRINI4LIFE
12-15-2006, 10:49 AM
Just what I thought, Studio Gangster didn't show up. So he made up the pathetic excuse "now I am late for class". What a LOOOOOOOOOser. Ricky putting fear in people's hearts. Motion to ban this fumes talking idiot.

PhAtBoYMr2
12-15-2006, 10:50 AM
OK MARK, YOU KNOW WHATS UP LOL.. WE NEED TO CRUISE DOWN GREEN LEAF LOL.. TYRNA SET ME UP FOR A 2-11, MESS AROUND GET CAUGHT UP IN A 1-8-7

"Only in Cali where we riot not rally to live and die
In L.A. we wearin Chucks not Ballies (that's right)"

thinkfast®
12-15-2006, 10:52 AM
just as long as you know that cause you dont come off that way. no disrespect but you know what i mean.

lol BELIEVE me i know! ive heard crazy stories about different cities and it aint shit compared to here....but you have to understand the difference with atlanta is "the crazy pple" who about shit creep up on ya ass rather than "fuck that shit lets get'em" type shit. lol the ladies here are like that here too.

but from what i hear about other states they dont give a rats ass to creep up on you they just get you anyway they want either out in the open or creep on you. ruthless.... lol funny but it aint funny. im glad i aint into all that mess. too much drama and ultra noid about everything.

THIS IS TRUE.. WHERE IM FROM THO YOU DONT GET NOWHERE TRYNA CREEP ON SOMEBODY, THAT SHIT IS FOR THE BIRDS.. ITS THAT MENTALITY THAT WILL GET YOU FUCKED UP LOL

thinkfast®
12-15-2006, 10:53 AM
"Only in Cali where we riot not rally to live and die
In L.A. we wearin Chucks not Ballies (that's right)"

"DRESSED IN LOCS AND CACKY SUITS
AND RIDE IS WHAT WE DO"

HAHA THATS A BANGER MAN.. NO MATTER HOW LONG I AM AWAY FROM HOME, EVERY TIME I HIT A CLUB IN CALI THEY PLAYIN THAT SHIT, DAMN IT FEELS GOOD...

HalfBaked
12-15-2006, 10:53 AM
I think I'm going to work on my gangstaness.

TeeJay
12-15-2006, 10:55 AM
I think I'm going to work on my gangstaness.
dont quit your day job

HalfBaked
12-15-2006, 10:56 AM
dont quit your day job
Bitch, I'm gonna be on the television!

I gotta get gangsta!

PhAtBoYMr2
12-15-2006, 10:56 AM
"DRESSED IN LOCS AND CACKY SUITS
AND RIDE IS WHAT WE DO"

HAHA THATS A BANGER MAN.. NO MATTER HOW LONG I AM AWAY FROM HOME, EVERY TIME I HIT A CLUB IN CALI THEY PLAYIN THAT SHIT, DAMN IT FEELS GOOD...

DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE GANGSTA

TeeJay
12-15-2006, 10:57 AM

I gotta get gangsta!
you gonna be on "yo momma" ??

PhAtBoYMr2
12-15-2006, 10:57 AM

I gotta get gangsta!

ME AND THINKFAST WILL SHOW YOU THE ROPES KID

Nitro
12-15-2006, 10:59 AM
ME AND THINKFAST WILL SHOW YOU THE ROPES KID

so exactly what ~ropes~ u gonna show him Mark? :eek:

thinkfast®
12-15-2006, 11:00 AM
GOTTA GET YA WEIGHT UP, FIRST THINGS FIRST

HalfBaked
12-15-2006, 11:00 AM
you gonna be on "yo momma" ??
Yea, They called me to day to tell me that I'm on.

I'm reppin alpharetta.

thinkfast®
12-15-2006, 11:02 AM
HALFBAKED WHEN DID YOU AUDITION? I GOT FILMED AS WELL, ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO.. WERE YOU AT UPTOWN?

HvyArms
Oh East LA. Makes sense. I asked, because I'm from Compton:goodjob:

TeeJay
Yea, They called me to day to tell me that I'm on.

I'm reppin alpharetta.
do reppin and alpharetta go in the same sentence?? :thinking:

HalfBaked
12-15-2006, 11:03 AM
HALFBAKED WHEN DID YOU AUDITION? I GOT FILMED AS WELL, ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO.. WERE YOU AT UPTOWN?
Yea.

I auditioned a few months ago.

It was at uptown.

thinkfast®
Oh East LA. Makes sense. I asked, because I'm from Compton:goodjob:

WHERE YOU FROM HOMEY?

TeeJay
him and bert gonna be on there repostin jokes, alpharetta FTL

thinkfast®
him and bert gonna be on there repostin jokes, alpharetta FTL

RETTA GONNA GET BOOED OFF LOL.. NAW IF HE'S REALLY ON THERE THAT'LL BE 2 PEEPS FROM IA, JUST CHECKIN

HalfBaked
12-15-2006, 11:04 AM
Yea, I really am.

I was hoping Kennesaw would be a choice but it wasn't. So I gotta rep all those bitches in Alpharetta.

TeeJay
12-15-2006, 11:05 AM
Yea, I really am.

I was hoping Kennesaw would be a choice but it wasn't. So I gotta rep all those bitches in Alpharetta.
so what all places are gonna be on it??

thinkfast®
12-15-2006, 11:06 AM
<--- NORCROSS IN THE HOUSE

LOL

HalfBaked
so what all places are gonna be on it??
Not sure.

They just said today I'd be representing Alpharetta.

My hopes were either Kennesaw or Bankhead HWY.

But alas.

TeeJay
oh lord

PhAtBoYMr2
12-15-2006, 11:09 AM
YALL NIGGAS HATIN ON ALPHARETTA COME OVER ILL SHOW YOU WHERE THE GANGSTERS STAY BITCHES!

PhAtBoYMr2
12-15-2006, 11:10 AM
THE GRASS IN GREENER OVER HERE.

HvyArms
12-15-2006, 11:11 AM
WHERE YOU FROM HOMEY?

From the eastside of compton. Lived right down the street from Compton high, right downtown. On a street called Palm. Palmer blocc, nutty blocc, ecc, cvtf. Im from Santana Bloc

BluesClues
12-15-2006, 11:11 AM
Man I just read all 6 pages of you all's bullshit!!!!! Ricky I will kick yo wanna be hard westside ridin' ass! Say I won't

HvyArms
12-15-2006, 11:18 AM
Man I just read all 6 pages of you all's bullshit!!!!! Ricky I will kick yo wanna be hard westside ridin' ass! Say I won't

LOLOLOL whooooooooa. What up Jamese

PhAtBoYMr2
12-15-2006, 11:20 AM
MATT I WANNA BE APART OF YOUR CREW WHEN YOU GET ON THE SHOW..

HalfBaked
12-15-2006, 11:21 AM
MATT I WANNA BE APART OF YOUR CREW WHEN YOU GET ON THE SHOW..
Ok.

I'll roll in with a posse.

PhAtBoYMr2
12-15-2006, 11:23 AM
WE TAKING MTV OVER!!!!

thinkfast®
12-15-2006, 11:23 AM
JAMESE YOU AINT GONNA DO A GOT DAMN THING!! CEPT RIDE IN YO BUSTED ASS HATCH WHILE MY PAINT DRIP OFF THE '64, GET YA SHADES CUZ THE CHROME WILL BLIND YA :D

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-15-2006, 11:24 AM
so the puto punked out?

PhAtBoYMr2
12-15-2006, 11:27 AM
Yo momma's so fat when she goes to an all you can eat buffet, they have to install speed bumps.

BluesClues
12-15-2006, 11:27 AM
LOLOLOL whooooooooa. What up Jamese
Shit eating before I go to the gym

PhAtBoYMr2
12-15-2006, 11:28 AM
Yo momma's so fat all the restaurants in town have signs that say: "Maximum Occupancy: 240 Patrons OR Yo Momma"

BluesClues
12-15-2006, 11:28 AM
JAMESE YOU AINT GONNA DO A GOT DAMN THING!! CEPT RIDE IN YO BUSTED ASS HATCH WHILE MY PAINT DRIP OFF THE '64, GET YA SHADES CUZ THE CHROME WILL BLIND YA :D
I don't drive a hatch, my hubby does

BluesClues
12-15-2006, 11:29 AM
Booooooooooooooooo at the lame momma jokes

PhAtBoYMr2
12-15-2006, 11:36 AM
DON'T HATE ME CAUSE I'M BEAUTIFUL

thinkfast®
12-15-2006, 12:19 PM
LOL AT MARK GETTIN BOOED OH MY GAAAAWD

HvyArms
12-15-2006, 12:20 PM
Shit eating before I go to the gym
the gym? for wha? Im saying, you already got some pretty serious guns...and I aint talkin bout biceps either yohhknowautImsayin:D

BluesClues
12-15-2006, 12:28 PM
You so lame!

Nitro
12-15-2006, 12:31 PM
LOL AT MARK GETTIN BOOED OH MY GAAAAWD

ya'll wild'n............................ummmmmm put me down for that posse ;)

HvyArms
12-15-2006, 12:32 PM
That's aight though, because I'm still the shiznit. I could choose to be cool, and boring, but nah. Lame it is.

HvyArms
12-15-2006, 12:33 PM

ya'll wild'n............................ummmmmm put me down for that posse ;)

now, whats going on with MTV? what posse?

thinkfast®
12-15-2006, 12:44 PM
LITEARMS SHE JUST CALLED U LAME LOL

BOO AT THE GUNS LINE!!

HvyArms
12-15-2006, 12:50 PM
LITEARMS SHE JUST CALLED U LAME LOL

BOO AT THE GUNS LINE!!

I'm not even sweatin' that homes, afterall, she said she'd beat your ass...not mine. I'm good. I'll stand by and watch her stomp out a vato, then I'll be there to rub her down when she's done. You know, pats on the back..on the chest..thighs, all that good shit.

Nitro
12-15-2006, 12:53 PM
I'm not even sweatin' that homes, afterall, she said she'd beat your ass...not mine. I'm good. I'll stand by and watch her stomp out a vato, then I'll be there to rub her down when she's done. You know, pats on the back..on the chest..thighs, all that good shit.

:D

thinkfast®
12-15-2006, 12:55 PM
http://sbrooks1.cupofnoodles.com/doggystyle.gif

Nitro
12-15-2006, 12:57 PM
^^^bwahahahahaahahahaahahaaha

HvyArms
12-15-2006, 12:59 PM
That's because I was talking to Ernie

See also: That's because I was talking to ya daddy, boy. and That's because you've got Rick's dick in your ear. :goodjob:

SLow_POke
12-15-2006, 01:03 PM
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g234/mrsteven805/0724355328922.jpg

-Ernie

HvyArms
12-15-2006, 01:04 PM
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g234/mrsteven805/0724355328922.jpg

-Ernie

Your name's Ernie?

thinkfast®
12-15-2006, 01:07 PM
YEA LITEARMS, SEE THE SHIT YOU DONT REMEMBER IS US LATINOS STICK TOGETHER, ESP ONES THAT ARE WESTSIDERS, OH MY GAAAWD WE REP THAT SHIT ALL DAY

thinkfast®
12-15-2006, 01:08 PM
ERNIE WHAT UP FOOL?

HvyArms
12-15-2006, 01:09 PM
YEA LITEARMS, SEE THE SHIT YOU DONT REMEMBER IS US LATINOS STICK TOGETHER, ESP ONES THAT ARE WESTSIDERS, OH MY GAAAWD WE REP THAT SHIT ALL DAY

Yeah but, how is there a "westside" to East LA? You should be reppin EastSide like me. West is full of Slobs.

thinkfast®
12-15-2006, 01:21 PM
DUDE WESTSIDE AS IN THE WEST COAST!! WHERE YOU FROM AGAIN?

AND I NEVER BANGED IN MY LIFE.. DIDNT HAVE TO. WHEN I MOVED TO SOTO I WAS DOWN W/ THEM 18 STREETERS, I WAS A TAGGER THO, CBI/CBS IV LYFE PUTOS!

THE BLOODS/CRIPS WASNT A MEXICAN THING, YOU KNOW THAT

Tasuki_Civic
12-15-2006, 01:32 PM
THIS IS TRUE.. WHERE IM FROM THO YOU DONT GET NOWHERE TRYNA CREEP ON SOMEBODY, THAT SHIT IS FOR THE BIRDS.. ITS THAT MENTALITY THAT WILL GET YOU FUCKED UP LOL

LOL not really if you make sure they dont come out alive

ahmonrah
12-15-2006, 01:38 PM
well either way he didnt show. BOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

thinkfast®
12-15-2006, 01:40 PM
WHAT UP AHMONRAH, SEEN ANY GOOD ROOFTOPS LATELY? :lmfao:

ahmonrah
12-15-2006, 01:42 PM
AS SOON AS I got outta class last night i was ready to ride. called tasuki and was ready. but nah, some mofo that balloon was full of hot air sprung a leak and started flappin gums all over IA and ran out of steam when the day of WRECKoning came. pit manuever or whatever ur name is, dont talk shit to anyone else man. cause action isnt your strong point.

ahmonrah
12-15-2006, 01:43 PM
WHAT UP AHMONRAH, SEEN ANY GOOD ROOFTOPS LATELY? :lmfao:aside from teh one i slipped off of??!!! :D

ahmonrah
12-15-2006, 01:44 PM
you know anyone with a tazer ??
not a shity stun gun.

ahmonrah
12-15-2006, 01:51 PM
that dude would've bee na waste of gas had i went down to meet you bruh, then i would've had beef wit his ass for not showing. you should charge that assbucket fuel for making you waste petrol. and his lame ass excuse "oh...well i didnt see the '64...on 3 wheels with the brights on and flares around it, sooooooooo i went to nursing (see breast feeding recipient) school.....yeah, but i was there though!"
wehre the fuck were you? on the J.R CRICKETS ROOFTOP WITH BINOCULARS??

thinkfast®
12-15-2006, 01:56 PM
HAHA AHMONRAH YOU SOUND PISSED YOU MISSED IT!! SHOULDA HEARD ME LAST NITE, I WAS READY FOR CLOSE COMBAT, BEATIN SOME HO ASS DOWN.. FIGURES SOME PUNK OFF IA WOULD BE THE ONE TO CHUMP OUT..

TO BE HONEST I'VE MADE A JOB OF IT LATELY, CALLIN OUT BITCH MADE FOOLS AND EXPOSIN THEM FOR THE FAILURES THEY ARE.. I AINT SAYIN I'M THE TOUGHEST ON HERE, BUT I'M UP THERE, AND I LOVE FISTFIGHTS

thinkfast®
12-15-2006, 01:58 PM
IS WASNT A TOTAL WASTE THOUGH, I GOTTA HOMEY OFF 14TH ST (OR IS IT 17TH?) ANYWAYS I KICKED IT AND BLAZED THE NITE AWAY, SO ITS ALL GOOD.. DIRTBAGS CANT BACK UP THAT MESS, I SHOULDNT BE SURPRISED....

PhAtBoYMr2
12-15-2006, 01:59 PM
NORTH SIDE LONG ISLAND BITCH!!!!!!! NEW YORK STAY UP

ahmonrah
12-15-2006, 02:01 PM
YEAH! that shit annoyed the fuck outta me! i'm like "oh yeah, its goin down!" i gotta be there for this. i was comin from ITT TECH wit tasuki on the phone tellin me what was up with the reports on IA. and she was quoting from the posts. shit wasnt lookin good. so i grudgingly had to abort. man yeah, i was pissed.

thinkfast®
12-15-2006, 02:01 PM
SHUTUP MARK, OR I'LL GO APESHIT ON YOUR ASS

ahmonrah
12-15-2006, 02:02 PM
gangland CHI-TOWN booches!!!

thinkfast®
YEA ITS ALL GOOD MAN, I WAS PUMPED UP, AND LAST NITE I PROVED TO MYSELF THAT I'M GONNA START BOXING AGAIN.. DORAVILLE GYM HERE I COME

PhAtBoYMr2
RICKY WHAT YOU DOING TONIGHT FOO

ahmonrah
SHUTUP MARK, OR I'LL GO APESHIT ON YOUR ASSlirl!!

thinkfast®
12-15-2006, 02:04 PM
HEY MARK I'LL PROBLY JUST POKE FUN, ITS ALL BUENO

TONITE I'MMA BE BLAZIN AT THE PAD, GOT A BIG BOTTLE OF GOOSE I GOTTA FINISH AND MIGHT GET INTO SOME MIMOSA CUPS... WHY WHAT UP?

ahmonrah
12-15-2006, 02:04 PM
YEA ITS ALL GOOD MAN, I WAS PUMPED UP, AND LAST NITE I PROVED TO MYSELF THAT I'M GONNA START BOXING AGAIN.. DORAVILLE GYM HERE I COMEyeah, there's one here in decatur i'm wanting to go to. XAVIER BIGGS is the owner there and tyrell biggs is his brother, the 84(?) olympic boxer/pro fighter. they do great work

ahmonrah
12-15-2006, 02:09 PM
http://www.fightnews.com/1photos/ebo2.jpg
Ebo Elder
was trained by biggs.

thinkfast®
12-15-2006, 02:12 PM
^^ YO MARK DONT THAT LOOK LIKE ALLEN, ROSCO'S OLD ROOMMATE... HAHAHA

PhAtBoYMr2
12-15-2006, 02:19 PM
HAHAHAHH IT DOES

thinkfast®
12-15-2006, 02:20 PM
WHERE YOU GONNA BE AT MARKY MARK, LETS GO RIDE ON SOME HOOCHIES.. "I TURN IT INTO A STRIP CLUB" YEA YOU KNOW ITS CATCHY! DONT BE A JERK

PhAtBoYMr2
12-15-2006, 02:34 PM
POSSIBLE PARTY TONIGHT RIGHT DOWN THE STREET, I'M STILL GETTING DETAILS BRING DEE I THINK SHE MIGHT KNOW THESE BITCHES WE GONNA BE THROWIN DOWN.

HvyArms
12-15-2006, 02:37 PM
DUDE WESTSIDE AS IN THE WEST COAST!! WHERE YOU FROM AGAIN?

AND I NEVER BANGED IN MY LIFE.. DIDNT HAVE TO. WHEN I MOVED TO SOTO I WAS DOWN W/ THEM 18 STREETERS, I WAS A TAGGER THO, CBI/CBS IV LYFE PUTOS!

THE BLOODS/CRIPS WASNT A MEXICAN THING, YOU KNOW THAT

Didnt bang? That's cool, I can respect that. Im from Santana Blocc Crip, or was from SBCC. As you can imagine, I don't claim it anymore, I'm a college student now. I tagged before I banged, I was like 11 then. Knew a few vatos in Compton, Most with Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats. They were the largest latino gang in Compton

thinkfast®
12-15-2006, 02:43 PM
POSSIBLE PARTY TONIGHT RIGHT DOWN THE STREET, I'M STILL GETTING DETAILS BRING DEE I THINK SHE MIGHT KNOW THESE BITCHES WE GONNA BE THROWIN DOWN.

THATS WHATS UP MARKY MARK, BRING THE FUNKY BUNCH!! ME WE CAN DO THIS SON

thinkfast®
12-15-2006, 02:46 PM
Didnt bang? That's cool, I can respect that. Im from Santana Blocc Crip, or was from SBCC. As you can imagine, I don't claim it anymore, I'm a college student now. I tagged before I banged, I was like 11 then. Knew a few vatos in Compton, Most with Compton Varrio Tortilla Flats. They were the largest latino gang in Compton

SHIT IS WILD NOW, MEXICANS ARE IN COMPTON LIKE YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE.. I REMEMBER GROWIN UP THERE WERE STREETS YOU DIDNT WALK ON IF YOU WERE MEXICAN.. SAME GOES WITH THE BLACKS, ONLY THEY HAD A LOT MORE "NON WALKABLE" STREETS LOL.. EVEN MY UNCLES OLD BARRIO OUT IN PICO/UNION GOT MADE OVER, ALL LOFTS AND UPPER MIDDLE CLASS NOW.. BARELY RECOGNIZED IT WHEN I WENT THIS SUMMER

TRINI4LIFE
12-15-2006, 02:53 PM
that dude would've bee na waste of gas had i went down to meet you bruh, then i would've had beef wit his ass for not showing. you should charge that assbucket fuel for making you waste petrol. and his lame ass excuse "oh...well i didnt see the '64...on 3 wheels with the brights on and flares around it, sooooooooo i went to nursing (see breast feeding recipient) school.....yeah, but i was there though!"
wehre the fuck were you? on the J.R CRICKETS ROOFTOP WITH BINOCULARS??

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

HvyArms
12-15-2006, 03:12 PM
SHIT IS WILD NOW, MEXICANS ARE IN COMPTON LIKE YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE.. I REMEMBER GROWIN UP THERE WERE STREETS YOU DIDNT WALK ON IF YOU WERE MEXICAN..

Yeah I remember that, it was crazy back then. We used to have riots every friday, huge fights between blacks and mexicans at Compton high. Then, they put up these huge 12 foot gates around the school because dudes were calling their friends up to the school. The gates were meant to keep none students out, but it made the campus like a prison. When the fights popped off, you had to scrap, couldn't run anywhere. Man, it was so stupid to see us fighting like that, but I had to rep my hood. Just stupidity though man.

I heard Compton was mad diff now, when I look at my street on Mapquest I see new condos where there was an empty lot before. Projects, were replaced with condos too. Thats a trip

thinkfast®
12-15-2006, 03:22 PM
HAHA I KNOW MAN, I WENT BY MY UNCLES OLD PLACE, THEY WERE LOFTS, ALL UP IN THE INDUSTRIAL PART, SHIT WAS CRAZY.. STILL GOT THE GANGSTER ASS PARKS THO, ELYSIAN BEHIND DODGER STADIUM, ECHO PARK, GRIFFITH, HP.. LEMONT STILL AROUND AINT IT?

HvyArms
12-15-2006, 03:32 PM
HAHA I KNOW MAN, I WENT BY MY UNCLES OLD PLACE, THEY WERE LOFTS, ALL UP IN THE INDUSTRIAL PART, SHIT WAS CRAZY.. STILL GOT THE GANGSTER ASS PARKS THO, ELYSIAN BEHIND DODGER STADIUM, ECHO PARK, GRIFFITH, HP.. LEMONT STILL AROUND AINT IT?

I dont know about Lamont, you mean Lamert? I remeber Echo park though, I used to roll by there with my boys and the esa's would be deep. When I lived in LA, I was younger. But we lived in South Central down the street from South park.

Tasuki_Civic
12-15-2006, 03:50 PM
WHAT UP AHMONRAH, SEEN ANY GOOD ROOFTOPS LATELY? :lmfao:

LOL!!! http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/images/Poland/warsawsnipe.jpg

HvyArms
12-15-2006, 04:08 PM
Two things Tasuki, okay maybe the lips in your sig dont belong to a dude. But there's something that's not right about them. Maybe it's the womans nose, looks funny.

Also, the pic of the chick next to the lips...is she holding a baby? Wrapped up? Looks like it to me.

jon360
12-15-2006, 05:24 PM
HEY MARK I'LL PROBLY JUST POKE FUN, ITS ALL BUENO

TONITE I'MMA BE BLAZIN AT THE PAD, GOT A BIG BOTTLE OF GOOSE I GOTTA FINISH AND MIGHT GET INTO SOME MIMOSA CUPS... WHY WHAT UP?

you burn TF?? man we gots to get up... :yes:

TeeJay
12-15-2006, 09:11 PM
you burn TF?? man we gots to get up... :yes:
DAWG ARE YOU ASKING HIM OUT??

jon360
12-16-2006, 10:55 AM
DAWG ARE YOU ASKING HIM OUT??

are u jealous?

but, no im not :2up:

quickdodge®
12-16-2006, 01:35 PM
you know anyone with a tazer ??
not a shity stun gun.

I do. Lolol. Later, QD.

ahmonrah
12-16-2006, 04:50 PM

http://kenobi.byethost3.com/orly.gif

care to try it out?

ahmonrah
12-16-2006, 04:55 PM
LOL!!! http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/images/Poland/warsawsnipe.jpgferry funny tasuki!!! i had to stop doing that. wasnt good for my image.