PDA

View Full Version : Track time quad pics

ueyedgr8tness
12-13-2006, 09:25 PM
These are some pics when i was starting quad racing yea most of u guy's thaught i was lying when i sayed yea i am blk and i race quads lol.

So here u guys some pics of me on my 2004 400ex bored 40 over.

I was starting to do no hand landers,toe kicks, heel clickers and alot of other stuff.and i tryed the super man once and crash :yes: i did lol well hope u guys like.

Princess12
12-13-2006, 09:47 PM
Awesome! Do you still race? My boss/our shop is hosting a race this Sunday at Broadriver if you or anyone else is interested... Good pics though.

con
12-13-2006, 09:59 PM
blk man, funny stuff...........

ueyedgr8tness
12-14-2006, 11:31 AM
Awesome! Do you still race? My boss/our shop is hosting a race this Sunday at Broadriver if you or anyone else is interested... Good pics though.

I dont have the 440ex no more but i still have the blue yfz450 and its got some mods.But no i am out of it i will only go once every blue moon cause my gf made me get rid of my other quad to many accidents.I was tired of wrecking and the funny thing is out of 5 wrecks only 1 was on the track :lmfao:

ueyedgr8tness
12-14-2006, 11:32 AM
blk man, funny stuff...........

My dog u no we got to take over another white man's sport:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: and after all my wht gf love that shit :idb:

ueyedgr8tness
12-14-2006, 11:33 AM
Lol on 2 Lol damn us negro taking over everything i think james stewert don got the mx world tied up.for us Hmm whats next lol all good fun u other blks that dont do this dont no what your missing.:yes:

con
12-14-2006, 11:53 AM
you're not the only one.......my ex-inlaws in FL are big on them as well. I don't think they race or actually get on sanctioned tracks though. It's like they have their own racing team though. Got a fleet of 5 yamahas all madly modded. He even mentioned that one had a big bore kit, a ported head and other bolt onz. I was like damn. Rode the bitch and it was comparable to riding a 600 sportbike. I kept it tame cause my at the time wife was wigging out, I had no gear only shorts and a wife beater.

shit was fun. I'll own one soon enough. plus some vacant land with clay/red dirt right by my house that some locals abuse as their own personal dirtbike track. not sure if there are any jumps but looks promising.

I grew up on a lazy ass Kawa Bayou 220, but still good times cause most of my friends had the lil yami's which couldn't of been anymore than a 125cc.........

ueyedgr8tness
12-14-2006, 12:00 PM
Yea man me and my bro live in the country so the chances of police getting called is never i love my street bike but i am trying to get back into going to the track again for fun.

And yea mosyt ppl drag thoe's banshee's but my yfz450 runs 0-60 i in 2.0 sec so lol its quick we got a little work on it.

redlinenprelude
12-15-2006, 05:44 PM
hell yeah man thats awesome, quads are colorblind.. its doesnt matter who is riding it..

ill hit you up when i get my motor re-done, well go ride

ueyedgr8tness
12-15-2006, 05:59 PM
hell yeah man thats awesome, quads are colorblind.. its doesnt matter who is riding it..

ill hit you up when i get my motor re-done, well go ride

Lol no problem man i am down if i get a heads up.

ARFNSX
12-31-2006, 08:38 AM
I finally got a quad and I think I am black....at least that is what the cop told me the last time I was in court. White people do seem to have all of the fun but not anymore...

First Hockey then golf and now this.

Hang on bowling, here we come!

gijoe0720
12-31-2006, 11:36 AM
Yea man me and my bro live in the country so the chances of police getting called is never i love my street bike but i am trying to get back into going to the track again for fun.

And yea mosyt ppl drag thoe's banshee's but my yfz450 runs 0-60 i in 2.0 sec so lol its quick we got a little work on it.

You ever ran it at the dragstrip? I have an 06 Raptor 700R with full exhaust and intake and ran a 8.6 in the 1/8 and a 14.5 in the 1/4. After income taxes I am goin to get a 734 big bore kit and sprockets and maybe even get nitrous.

ueyedgr8tness
12-31-2006, 04:22 PM
You ever ran it at the dragstrip? I have an 06 Raptor 700R with full exhaust and intake and ran a 8.6 in the 1/8 and a 14.5 in the 1/4. After income taxes I am goin to get a 734 big bore kit and sprockets and maybe even get nitrous.

Lol yea i ran a 8.7 1/8 but that with me on it weigh at 212 and i cant seem to keep the fron end down.

gijoe0720
12-31-2006, 05:03 PM
Lol yea i ran a 8.7 1/8 but that with me on it weigh at 212 and i cant seem to keep the fron end down.

my buddy has a yfz450 also and his will run right beside mine in the 1/8 but then i start pullin him. I would beat him by 3 lengths in the 1/4. after income taxes though it won't even be close. I am hopin to get down to low 13's or high 12's. Also I only weigh around 125.

I used to not be able to keep the front end down but I have learned how to launch mine and also sometimes i strap the front end down like they do for crotch rockets. it helps some. I had some with the break strength of 900 lbs and would snap them every time so I use 1500 lbs and they work good.