PDA

View Full Version : AMERICAN EYES

SpeedMonkey
12-13-2006, 03:35 PM
View the world from american eyes...

you can help with the illegal crisis as you call it, but you dont mind the procrastination... its easy for you.. because your leaders will come to OUR country.. kill our family, take our land, and take YOUR families there for vacation. it wont be aired on american TV.. or shit.. maybe NOWHERE.. but because you're american.. if you didnt see/hear about it on TV.. it must not have happened.

just for shits and giggles:

a friend of mine sent me this email he's a funny guy, has been friends with me since we both started selling gum after school in mexico city lol back when i was 7, anyway.. he had gone away back to MC and got back last week and stayed with some fam in Florida.. anyway.. on his way back to ATL.. he was pulled over and arrested in gwinnett county, he was realeased this morning and sent me this EMAIL for GPD destroyed his cell phone and tore up his list of #'s:

i just got off the phone with GPD, here are the numeros.. never yet this year has the hispanic count been higher than blacks/whites. i didnt even bother to ask about years before.. for the hispanic population in the US period was not as big as it is now. anyway.

in Gwinnett county jail population (316 Jail)
CURRENT INMATE POPULATION
Total: 2237
Males:1936
females:301
Whites:1340
Blacks:907
Hispanic:515

out of 515 hispanics, 27 were females the rest are males..
all 27 females were born in the United states/or citizens, now you have 488 hispanic males.. 398 are us citizens/american born. that leaves.... how many people?

thats right 90.. 90 illegals out of 515 hispanics. i was one of those illegals.. i payed taxes, all my shit was straight with the IRS. i had a job, where i was on pay roll, never was payed cash, i worked under someone elses SS#, i just got pulled over and arrested for no license. i have no criminal record. but to every officer, we were all illegal aliens, i just dont see why we are the problem, america is the problem, sure there is no other place i'd rather be, why can't the US solve this illegal invasion?.. both you and i know.. since we're both from mexico how extremely easy it'd be to really shut it down, what did we do when we were kids and took trips up north to get to see the US desert? lol remember that?.. how easy would it be to make it impossible for people to cross?... VERY VERY FUCKIN EASY. so why cant they do it?... drugs.. if you and i cant get in.. drugs cant get in... but who makes all the money?... mexicans?... or mexico's mules? (colombians) pleaaaaaaaaaaaase... both you and i know what we've seen down in mexico.. the deliveries and pick ups and money transfers.. what were they?... who were they? all i can safely say to remind you if you dont remember is.. they were americans.. and very very involved politically... you remember their army cars and their clothing.. i have no idea how safe it is to talk about this over email but im sure you'll remember...it was the very first time we ever saw a real white person IN person.. its quite sad how easy american society can be easily fooled with the media.. in our country, we QUESTION everything.. cause we know the gov is full of shit, here?... they know its full of shit.. but its easier for them to just join them and point fingers and get to sit their fat asses on the couch and watch more TV. i dont know man.. i really hate seeing these fat bitch soccer van driving moms that think they know what their talking about all over TV.. taxes this taxes that.. shit.. they just dont know ,dont even bother knowing.. they just want to order a fucking pizza and watch TV and talk shit... lol later man, i miss ya, should see ya with the next couple of days.

by the way Wille, lets set up something soon and go play soccer with some of those cute soccer girls we met at bethesda park back in summer!... you know us beaners love soccer, let me know when you have some days off sir!. nos vemos despues carnal, te cuidas y me saludas a tu familia y a tu novia si todavia la tienes.. ay. a su hermana leticia.. le mandas saludos especiales de mi parte lol. peace out homie.

thinkfast®
12-13-2006, 03:41 PM
LOL @ IMMIGRANT GETTIN CAUGHT

GPD, 1
BEANER, 0

Ran
12-13-2006, 03:44 PM
Nice write up.

Things To Do List
1. Get Busted (Check)
2. Write E-Mail Expressing Complaints About America (Check)
3. Become Legal Citizen
4. Play Soccer (Check)

SpeedMonkey
12-13-2006, 03:44 PM
LOL @ IMMIGRANT GETTIN CAUGHT

GPD, 1
BEANER, 0

lol cuando me llamo hace rato, le pregunte q si algun negro le quiso medirle el aceite por de tras. y se rio, y me dijo q quisas hubiera dejado alguno q se lo hiciera pero q todos los negros hijos de puta q estaban ahi estaban horribles

lol... i had to LOL... he's so fucking funny.

SpeedMonkey
12-13-2006, 03:48 PM
Nice write up.

Things To Do List
1. Get Busted (Check)
2. Write E-Mail Expressing Complaints About America (Check)
3. Become Legal Citizen
4. Play Soccer (Check)

we've both been trying to naturalize ourselves since 95, when we entered the country. our petition was approved.. however that doesnt mean you can work and drive or anything basic.. that just means you have to sit your ass down and wait.. and guess what faggot, its been 11 years..

thinkfast®
12-13-2006, 03:55 PM
v[]onkey']lol cuando me llamo hace rato, le pregunte q si algun negro le quiso medirle el aceite por de tras. y se rio, y me dijo q quisas hubiera dejado alguno q se lo hiciera pero q todos los negros hijos de puta q estaban ahi estaban horribles

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

THATS FUCKIN NASTY HAHAHA QUE MARICA

PIITB
12-13-2006, 03:56 PM
What a waste of space...

thinkfast®
LOL @ RAN'S TO DO LIST, IN A TWISTED WAY I LAUGH, BUT YET I CRY ON THE INSIDE.. INSIDE I FEEL PAIN, LIKE MY HEART IS BEING TOR-

FUCK IT.. THAT SHIT WAS FUNNY

Ran
I sincerely hope you've done more to naturalize yourself then file a petition then wait for magic to happen. 11 years? Either the department that you filed with is f*cked up, or you haven't done anything to progress the situation. Either way, I would have been all over their @sses after a year or two. If you are doing all that you can, but getting screwed over, then best of luck and props for trying to go about it the right way.

thinkfast®
12-13-2006, 03:57 PM
What a waste of space...

YOU TALKIN ABOUT YOU ON IA, OR JUST YOU IN GENERAL

thinkfast®
12-13-2006, 03:59 PM
I sincerely hope you've done more to naturalize yourself then file a petition then wait for magic to happen. 11 years? Either the department that you filed with is f*cked up, or you haven't done anything to progress the situation. Either way, I would have been all over their @sses after a year or two. If you are doing all that you can, but getting screwed over, then best of luck and props for trying to go about it the right way.

LOL IF YOU THINK ITS THAT EASY.. SO YOU THINK IF YOU GO UP AND COMPLAIN THEN MAGICALLY YOUR PAPERWORK GETS PUSHED UP FRONT, IN FRONT OF THE THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF OTHER PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN WAITING?

MY FATHER JUST BARELY GOT HIS CITIZENSHIP A FEW YEARS BACK, HE FILED IN 1980!! ITS A PROCESS, THATS ALL I CAN SAY

The Yousef
fuck them forigners!!! :2up:

...wait

~looks himself in mirror~

oh shit...

~leaves~

PIITB
That shit is funny... GO home, and write your congressman... o wait! ha...

Go home and punch your mom in the face for making you messican....

PIITB
I cant wait to get my ass beat by a messican....

eS_05
12-13-2006, 04:02 PM
v[]onkey']lol cuando me llamo hace rato, le pregunte q si algun negro le quiso medirle el aceite por de tras. y se rio, y me dijo q quisas hubiera dejado alguno q se lo hiciera pero q todos los negros hijos de puta q estaban ahi estaban horribles

:idb:
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

aaronfelipe
12-13-2006, 04:04 PM
I cant wait to get my ass beat by a messican....
You are on the right track :yes:
I got $5 to watch it.

thinkfast®
12-13-2006, 04:06 PM
YOU CAN SAY THAT AGAIN, LOL

eS_05
I cant wait to get my ass beat by a messican.....

:screwy:

trust me u dont want that holmes!!!!!

ironchef
LOL IF YOU THINK ITS THAT EASY.. SO YOU THINK IF YOU GO UP AND COMPLAIN THEN MAGICALLY YOUR PAPERWORK GETS PUSHED UP FRONT, IN FRONT OF THE THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF OTHER PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN WAITING?

MY FATHER JUST BARELY GOT HIS CITIZENSHIP A FEW YEARS BACK, HE FILED IN 1980!! ITS A PROCESS, THATS ALL I CAN SAYSeriously? We filed ours after being in the country 5 years cause that was like the waiting period or some shit, and like a year later we were citizens.

civic95
12-13-2006, 04:07 PM
I don't mind sharing the wealth. We have it made. Have you seen what south africa looks like?

There is no reason for us to be driving around in fixed up Impalas, when there are people that can't even afford a $400 car.

thinkfast®
12-13-2006, 04:08 PM
Seriously? We filed ours after being in the country 5 years cause that was like the waiting period or some shit, and like a year later we were citizens.

YEA MAN NO LIE.. YOU WOULD THINK IN 1980 WE WOULD'VE BEEN LIKE THE ONLY MEXICANS HERE LOL.. BUT YEA I'VE SEEN PEOPLE GET PERMITS AND ON THEIR WAY W/ CITIZENSHIP PROCESS IN A HURRY, THEN I'VE SEEN PEOPLE (LIKE MY DAD) THAT IT TAKES YEARS.. ITS ALL GOOD THO, HE GOT SWORE IN, GOT HIS PAPERS AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF, I COULD GIVE A FUK LESS ABOUT THE REST OF EM LOL

thinkfast®
12-13-2006, 04:09 PM
I don't mind sharing the wealth. We have it made. Have you seen what south africa looks like?

There is no reason for us to be driving around in fixed up Impalas, when there are people that can't even afford a $400 car.

WTF :thinking:

C22H19N3O4
12-13-2006, 04:09 PM
I believe it takes 2-3 years for the INS to approve the naturalization paperwork and the application fee is now b/w $300-$400.

The Real ID Act of 2005 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/REAL_ID_Act_of_2005) will make things even more difficult for illegal and LEGAL immigrants.

thinkfast®
12-13-2006, 04:10 PM
WHY DO YOU THINK PEOPLE COME HERE, ITS THE LAND OF OPPORTUNITY.. SAME REASON YOU ARE HERE, WHEREVER YOU CAME FROM IS WORSE THEN THE US, AM I RIGHT?? THIS IA A BETTER LIFE FOR EVERYON INVOLVED, EXCEPT FOR THE NATIVES THAT WERE HERE FIRST, THEY GOT THE SHORT END OF THE STICK LOL

TAX FREE THO, CANT BEAT THAT

99WS6
12-13-2006, 04:11 PM

MY FATHER JUST BARELY GOT HIS CITIZENSHIP A FEW YEARS BACK, HE FILED IN 1980!! ITS A PROCESS, THATS ALL I CAN SAY

That's because we don't want our country to be invaded although it's happening anyway.

Ran
12-13-2006, 04:16 PM
BUT YEA I'VE SEEN PEOPLE GET PERMITS AND ON THEIR WAY W/ CITIZENSHIP PROCESS IN A HURRY, THEN I'VE SEEN PEOPLE (LIKE MY DAD) THAT IT TAKES YEARS..You see, that's what I've always found strange. When my aunt came over here from South Korea, she filed for citizenship and got it all taken care of in about 2 years. A few years I can understand, but 11 or 20? That's insane. :screwy:

SpeedMonkey
12-13-2006, 07:40 PM
You see, that's what I've always found strange. When my aunt came over here from South Korea, she filed for citizenship and got it all taken care of in about 2 years. A few years I can understand, but 11 or 20? That's insane. :screwy:

its true, i've had a lawyer involved.. nothing he could do, got another one.. nothing.. got one that i held for 3 years.. nothing. they tell me to wait... well.. people get tired of waiting, of course im going out to work, and that WILL put me behind a wheel. been 11 yrs.. mexicans have it the worst.. and im not just saying that, it takes longer for us... however the 9/11 terror-pilots were all setup and done in no time after entering the country.

its stupid, how hard can it be?.. you set everyone straight who have been here for awhile before you approve anyone.. how hard is it to do background checks, or just a general evaluation etc. with as many people as the INS has employed, worry about the past, and everyone that shouldn't be here (those who do NOT contribute in anyway, or never went about things right) should be kicked out. and THEN you worry about the current cases... makes things easier.

wantboost
12-13-2006, 08:04 PM
v[]onkey']View the world from american eyes...

you can help with the illegal crisis as you call it, but you dont mind the procrastination... its easy for you.. because your leaders will come to OUR country.. kill our family, take our land, and take YOUR families there for vacation.

just for shits and giggles:
RATM???

TLfanatic
12-13-2006, 08:11 PM
fuck illegal alians....they should go bak to their own country instead of comin over here....using our money when there not even workin for it...takin our jobs...well mainly lawn care and construction...and raping our white woman....if ur lega AND CAN SPEAK ENGLISH ITS COOL.

TLfanatic
12-13-2006, 08:12 PM
fuck illegal alians....they should go bak to their own country instead of comin over here....using our money when there not even workin for it...takin our jobs...well mainly lawn care and construction...and raping our white woman....if ur lega AND CAN SPEAK ENGLISH ITS COOL. but all these fuckin spics come over her and wont learn english, dont get legalized, and are stupid as hell. how hard is it to go to school learn sum english, pass a drivers test and get a decent job instead of living of the govt. money which in reality should be are money THAT WE ACTUALLY WORKED FOR.

ironchef
12-13-2006, 08:17 PM
fuck illegal alians....they should go bak to their own country instead of comin over here....using our money when there not even workin for it...takin our jobs...well mainly lawn care and construction...and raping our white woman....if ur lega AND CAN SPEAK ENGLISH ITS COOL. but all these fuckin spics come over her and wont learn english, dont get legalized, and are stupid as hell. how hard is it to go to school learn sum english, pass a drivers test and get a decent job instead of living of the govt. money which in reality should be are money THAT WE ACTUALLY WORKED FOR.You should take some of your own advice. Go to school, and then maybe that whole thing you wrote won't be incoherent blabble.

Julio
12-13-2006, 08:19 PM
fuck illegal alians....they should go bak to their own country instead of comin over here....using our money when there not even workin for it...takin our jobs...well mainly lawn care and construction...and raping our white woman....if ur lega AND CAN SPEAK ENGLISH ITS COOL. but all these fuckin spics come over her and wont learn english, dont get legalized, and are stupid as hell. how hard is it to go to school learn sum english, pass a drivers test and get a decent job instead of living of the govt. money which in reality should be are money THAT WE ACTUALLY WORKED FOR.

Shut the fuck up... come back when you save enough money to buy a TL... I know a couple of illegal spics that own some... bitch.

JstAneon
12-13-2006, 08:29 PM
You can be a resident alien (green card) while in the application process for citizenship. That way, at least you can legally work, drive, etc. It took me less than a year to obtain my citizenship after filing my paperwork.

RandomGuy
12-13-2006, 09:03 PM

hell naw he's talkin about black people. Fuckin racise ass... trying to change the subject and shit.

RandomGuy
12-13-2006, 09:04 PM
lol when I call does me while, ask him q if algun black wanted to measure him him the oil by of after. and itself rio, and told me q quisas to have left some q it was done but q all the black children of prostitute q were ahi were horrible

LOL HE REALLY WAS TALKIN ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE LIRLLLLL black children prostitutes LOL WTF?!

Seymour222
12-13-2006, 10:12 PM

Haha. You cant speak english.

R3RUN
12-14-2006, 01:19 AM
Shut the fuck up... come back when you save enough money to buy a TL... I know a couple of illegal spics that own some... bitch.

Are they paying taxes?

I agree that the system is to tough on people that are trying to do things legally though. One of my roomates is from Canada and has lived here nearly his entire life but isn't allowed to get a job anywhere except for his parents bar (they are here on work permits). Apparently there is some agreement between the US and Canada where the countries have agreed to make it hard to switch citizenship between the two. Is there a similar agreement between the US and Mexico?

{X}Echo419
12-14-2006, 07:01 AM
Are they paying taxes?

I agree that the system is to tough on people that are trying to do things legally though. One of my roomates is from Canada and has lived here nearly his entire life but isn't allowed to get a job anywhere except for his parents bar (they are here on work permits). Apparently there is some agreement between the US and Canada where the countries have agreed to make it hard to switch citizenship between the two. Is there a similar agreement between the US and Mexico?

paying taxes does not equal citizenship and any "agreements" with the Mexican gov't isn't worth donkey shit. that gov't is so corrupt it makes Congress(US) look like a Hosea Williams feed the hungry drive :2cents:

SpeedMonkey
12-14-2006, 04:35 PM
You can be a resident alien (green card) while in the application process for citizenship. That way, at least you can legally work, drive, etc. It took me less than a year to obtain my citizenship after filing my paperwork.

and where are you orginally from?

i tried to come here with a visa, since my bank account was NOT in anyway significantly big enough, they denied me. its just the way it works.. you have to PAY stupid money for a visa.

i've been trying for over 11 years. it doesnt work the same for every nationality

Hulud
12-14-2006, 04:41 PM
fuck illegal alians....they should go bak to their own country instead of comin over here....using our money when there not even workin for it...takin our jobs...well mainly lawn care and construction...and raping our white woman....if ur lega AND CAN SPEAK ENGLISH ITS COOL.
i undeleted his post to show his true ignorance

this kid is also acura_dude

so all this shit talking coming from this kid

Julio
12-14-2006, 07:41 PM
Are they paying taxes?

Who cares if they are paying taxes or not.

Alot of them are working under other names and have to pay taxes either way.

I mean.. How many of us are wishing for the FAIR TAX to one day go into action.. If I could work under the table making the money I make now.. guess what , I wont pay any damn taxes.. thats 15 K extra that could go straight in my pocket every year.. that wont happen.

So lets shut up about taxes and move on. :D

Hektik
12-14-2006, 08:14 PM

youre the prime example of why america is so fucked up... you complain about someone working but i am almost willing to bet that u wouldnt want to do lawn care or construction.. you complain about the lack of english grammar yet u have non of your own..... and well the whole rapping YOURE white woman comment just flat out shows your ignorance and small minded attitude... the only reason i replied to your comment was because i want you to understand how worthless you are to the american society and with that note :2up:

TLfanatic
12-24-2006, 12:50 PM
sorry but i already got one

BTLFED
12-24-2006, 01:37 PM

Then you should take lessions on how to not SUCK AT LIFE. Ignorant fuckstick. :slap:

Maniaç
12-24-2006, 01:42 PM
Then you should take lessions on how to not SUCK AT LIFE. Ignorant fuckstick. :slap:

:lmfao:

Maniaç
12-24-2006, 01:43 PM

TL's are fucking slow! What a worthless piece of shit!

Leadfoot_mf
12-24-2006, 04:45 PM
WHY DO YOU THINK PEOPLE COME HERE, ITS THE LAND OF OPPORTUNITY.. SAME REASON YOU ARE HERE, WHEREVER YOU CAME FROM IS WORSE THEN THE US, AM I RIGHT?? THIS IA A BETTER LIFE FOR EVERYON INVOLVED, EXCEPT FOR THE NATIVES THAT WERE HERE FIRST, THEY GOT THE SHORT END OF THE STICK LOL

TAX FREE THO, CANT BEAT THAT

yeah but the gov is trying to make it up to them with casinos now they are all rich as fuck if they were smart they would buy back the land and kick whitey out.

babygurl
12-24-2006, 07:04 PM
TL's are fucking slow! What a worthless piece of shit!

talking about yourself again??? :lmfao:

Maniaç
12-25-2006, 12:21 AM
talking about yourself again??? :lmfao:

:rolleyes: Whats up! How you been? Merry Xmas!