PDA

View Full Version : Immigration Broken Down In simple terms..LOL

Brett
12-13-2006, 12:35 PM
A lady wrote the best letter in the Editorials in ages!! It explains things better than all the baloney you hear on TV.

Recently large demonstrations have taken place across the country protesting the fact that Congress is finally addressing the issue of illegal immigration. Certain people are angry that the US might protect its own borders, might make it harder to sneak into this country and, once here, to stay indefinitely. Let me see if I correctly understand the thinking behind these protests.

Let's say I break into your house. Let's say that when you discover me in your house, you insist that I leave. But I say, "I've made all the beds and washed the dishes and did the laundry and swept the floors; I've done all the things you don't like to do. I'm hard-working and honest (except for when I broke into your house).

According to the protesters, not only must you let me stay, you must add me to your family's insurance plan, educate my kids, and provide other benefits to me and to my family (my husband will do your yard work because he too is hard-working and honest, except for that breaking in part). If you try to call the police or force me out, I will call my friends who will picket your house carrying signs that proclaim my right to be there.

It's only fair, after all, because you have a nicer house than I do, and I'm just trying to better myself. I'm hard-working and honest, um, except for well, you know.

And what a deal it is for me!! I live in your house, contributing only a fraction of the cost of my keep, and there is nothing you can do about it without being accused of selfishness, prejudice and being an anti-housebreaker.

Oh yeah, and I want you to learn my language so you can communicate with me.

Why can't people see how ridiculous this is?!

Only in America ....if you agree, pass it on (in English).

If not, blow it off along with your future Social Security funds!

thinkfast®
12-13-2006, 01:05 PM
I'LL BLOW IT OFF AS A MUH FUGGIN REPOST!

Leadfoot_mf
12-13-2006, 01:28 PM
good post +1

PIITB
12-13-2006, 01:29 PM
Yeah, Get out my house....

thinkfast®
12-13-2006, 01:33 PM
GET OUT OF IA, HOW BOUT THAT PIITB YOU SCUMBAG

PIITB
12-13-2006, 01:36 PM
GET OUT OF IA, HOW BOUT THAT PIITB YOU SCUMBAG

Man get a life.... really... Don't get mad because this posts against your people actually makes sense...:yes:

thinkfast®
12-13-2006, 01:37 PM
MY PEOPLE, BITCH IM AMERICAN, GO USA I BLEED RED WHITE AND BLUE BOY!

PIITB
12-13-2006, 01:42 PM
Then we have no issues.... Why are you following me and trying to start something...
E-thugging at it's finest...

STI LOVER
12-13-2006, 01:49 PM
Raids stop meat production at six beef and pork plants
by The Associated Press

GREELEY, Colo. - All meat production is stopped, for now, at a half-dozen Swift company plants, after federal agents raided them.

They arrested an unknown number of people suspected of being in the U-S illegally. Outside the plants, hundreds of relatives were gathering, some trying to deliver documentation to loved ones inside.

Swift plants in Colorado, Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, Texas and Utah are affected. That covers all of the company's domestic beef processing, and more than three-quarters of its pork processing.

No charges are being filed against Swift.

(Copyright 2006 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.)

thoughtI would post this in here. I guess no meat or beef for a while. pretty soon no chicken either. just wait till all the companies start losing money. then they are going to be mad.

Brett
12-13-2006, 01:53 PM
Man get a life.... really... Don't get mad because this posts against your people actually makes sense...:yes:

DAMN RICKY, HE SAID THEY ARE YOUR PEOPLE!!! :lmfao:

SLOWLYbtngU
12-13-2006, 01:59 PM
wow...good luck on that one....:no:

thinkfast®
12-13-2006, 02:03 PM
PIITB IS A SCUMBAG RACISE!!

STI LOVER
12-13-2006, 02:04 PM
Kill him!! haha^^

thinkfast ®
12-13-2006, 02:05 PM
PIITB IS A SCUMBAG RACISE!!

RACISE!!!

thinkfast®
12-13-2006, 02:06 PM
LOL BRETT, OOPS I MEAN THINKFAST, THIS PIITB CHARACTER IS GONNA CALL ME OUT AT VARSITY TOMORROW, CANT WAIT..

BRING FILM AND LOTS OF IT

PIITB
12-13-2006, 02:07 PM
You won't need more than 3.5 seconds.....

And I am not racist... my girlfriend is from Columbia...

thinkfast®
12-13-2006, 02:13 PM
^^ TYPICAL RACISE "MY GIRL/FRIEND/HOMEY IS FROM..." RESPONSE

NO BACKTRACKING NOW SCUMBAG, WE GOT A DATE TOMORROW!!

STI LOVER
12-13-2006, 02:14 PM

ok that makes it better. :ninja:

thinkfast ®
12-13-2006, 02:14 PM
I DIDNT EVEN KNOW THERE WAS A VARSITY MEET TOMORROW NIGHT, I WONT BE OUT TO ONE TILL I GET MY CAR BACK FROM THE SHOPS DOING THE CHANGES, DAMNIT!!!

hemi
12-13-2006, 02:15 PM
Speaking of Columbia.....

Ricky, did you catch Nip Tuck last night? They had a Columbian chick on there that got her tits cut, off....

thinkfast®
12-13-2006, 02:28 PM
Speaking of Columbia.....

Ricky, did you catch Nip Tuck last night? They had a Columbian chick on there that got her tits cut, off....

NO WAY HOMEY.. IS IT FROM THIS SEASON? OMG :eek:

LOL I REMEMBER THEY WAS DOIN THAT SHIT BACK ON SEASON 2, OL BOY WAS BRINGIN IN THESE HOODRATS W/ DOUBLE IMPLANTS FULL OF HEROINE, BUT I THOUGHT BALDHEADED PRIMO WAS LOCKED UP?

HELL NAW I BEEN MISSIN OUT

thinkfast®
12-13-2006, 02:28 PM
LOL I'M A NERD ON THIS SHIT, NIP/TUCK FTW PUTOS HAHAHA

hemi
12-13-2006, 02:30 PM
NO WAY HOMEY.. IS IT FROM THIS SEASON? OMG :eek:

LOL I REMEMBER THEY WAS DOIN THAT SHIT BACK ON SEASON 2, OL BOY WAS BRINGIN IN THESE HOODRATS W/ DOUBLE IMPLANTS FULL OF HEROINE, BUT I THOUGHT BALDHEADED PRIMO WAS LOCKED UP?

HELL NAW I BEEN MISSIN OUT

Son, while dude was locked up someone got his wifey and cut dem thangs, off... They showed all that business.... She ran things while he was uptown...

~~~me too. the wifey calls it my soap opera...

gtikid
12-13-2006, 02:36 PM

If your "girlfriend" was from ColOmbia, then you would actually know how to actually spell the damn word :slap:

thinkfast®
12-13-2006, 02:43 PM
Son, while dude was locked up someone got his wifey and cut dem thangs, off... They showed all that business.... She ran things while he was uptown...

~~~me too. the wifey calls it my soap opera...

AW HELL NAW, YO THE SEASON FINALE IS COMIN UP, I HEARD HE COMIN OUT, AND HE COMIN STRONG!! SEAN TALKIN ABOUT GETTIN BOUGHT OUT, MOVIN TO LA, OMG ITS RIDICULOUS

I'M LIKE A BITCH W/ THIS SHIT :bump:

thinkfast®
12-13-2006, 02:44 PM
If your "girlfriend" was from ColOmbia, then you would actually know how to actually spell the damn word :slap:

SONIC WHATS UP FOOL?? YOU CATCH ME ON YO MOMMA OR WHAT? HAHA SHIT WAS BANANAS

hemi
12-13-2006, 02:44 PM
AW HELL NAW, YO THE SEASON FINALE IS COMIN UP, I HEARD HE COMIN OUT, AND HE COMIN STRONG!! SEAN TALKIN ABOUT GETTIN BOUGHT OUT, MOVIN TO LA, OMG ITS RIDICULOUS

I'M LIKE A BITCH W/ THIS SHIT :bump:

Bra, THAT WAS LAST NIGHT!!@!

YOU WANT THE SCOOP?

Killer
12-13-2006, 02:45 PM
nip tuck rocks my socks off

i agree with the initial post...

and... Varsity meet tomorrow??? wtf????

thinkfast.... bald dude's wife ran things while he was in prison... she got her knockers cutt off.. during that time.. bald dude was in prison.. got out cause he got third degree burns and needed plastic surgerey... (while he was in recovery he busted out, and started running things again.)

i've got a dvr if u wanna catch up on most the season!!! lol.

Killer
12-13-2006, 02:46 PM
nip tuck addiction.... lol..

hemi's right.. finale was last night! it was pretty dang good!!!!

thinkfast®
12-13-2006, 02:48 PM
WTF?!? YO KILLER WHATS UP, LEMME GET A DUB OF THAT MESS, I BEEN ALL OFF TRACK THIS SEASON.. HIT ME UP FOOL!! I'M SERIOUS, I GOT CASHOLA TOO LOL

Mike Lowrey
MY PEOPLE, BITCH IM AMERICAN, GO USA I BLEED RED WHITE AND BLUE BOY!

:lmfao: :lmfao:

Isn't it low tide?...... :lmfao:

Killer
like my sig? REP ME

u must spread more rep around before giving to hemi again...

that cat thing is hilarious!!!!

thinkfast®
12-13-2006, 02:49 PM

Isn't it low tide?...... :lmfao:

GO GET KFC AND SOME GRAPE SODA BITCH :yes: :lmfao:

Mike Lowrey
12-13-2006, 02:51 PM
GO GET KFC AND SOME GRAPE SODA BITCH :yes: :lmfao:

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Isn't ricky martin havin' a concert? :lmfao:

thinkfast®
12-13-2006, 02:52 PM
YO MOMMA FOOL!

Killer
12-13-2006, 02:54 PM
WTF?!? YO KILLER WHATS UP, LEMME GET A DUB OF THAT MESS, I BEEN ALL OFF TRACK THIS SEASON.. HIT ME UP FOOL!! I'M SERIOUS, I GOT CASHOLA TOO LOL

it's on my dvr, not dvd...

Mike Lowrey
12-13-2006, 02:55 PM
YO MOMMA FOOL!

Que pasa, ese?

gtikid
12-13-2006, 02:56 PM
SONIC WHATS UP FOOL?? YOU CATCH ME ON YO MOMMA OR WHAT? HAHA SHIT WAS BANANAS

What?! Already?! Maaaaaaan you told me it was gonna be like in January foo! :(

I gotta get my hands on a damn DVR yo...NIPTUCK FTMFW!!

thinkfast®
12-13-2006, 02:59 PM
SO WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO KILLER? I NEED MY FIX MAN, CAN YOU RUN SOME WIRES THROUGH THE DVR TO YOUR PC AND BURN IT? LOL SHIT MAN

thinkfast®
12-13-2006, 03:00 PM
What?! Already?! Maaaaaaan you told me it was gonna be like in January foo! :(

I gotta get my hands on a damn DVR yo...NIPTUCK FTMFW!!

YEA MAN THAT SHIT WAS LAST WEEKS SHOW, I AINT EVEN KNOW, BUT THEY GONNA SHOW MORE FOOTAGE ON A FUTURE SHOW EARLY NEXT YEAR

MEXICOLOMBIANO FTW FOOL!

Killer
12-13-2006, 03:02 PM
SO WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DO KILLER? I NEED MY FIX MAN, CAN YOU RUN SOME WIRES THROUGH THE DVR TO YOUR PC AND BURN IT? LOL SHIT MAN

oh snap! i just remembered.. it comes on again on friday nights.. not sure the time... but same channel as normal one!! u should be able to catch it then.

gtikid
12-13-2006, 03:02 PM
YEA MAN THAT SHIT WAS LAST WEEKS SHOW, I AINT EVEN KNOW, BUT THEY GONNA SHOW MORE FOOTAGE ON A FUTURE SHOW EARLY NEXT YEAR

MEXICOLOMBIANO FTW FOOL!

O chet wtf...maaaan...o well. MTV stays showing re-runs so i'm pretty sure i'll catch it by the end of the day haha

99WS6
12-13-2006, 04:30 PM
A lady wrote the best letter in the Editorials in ages!! It explains things better than all the baloney you hear on TV.

Recently large demonstrations have taken place across the country protesting the fact that Congress is finally addressing the issue of illegal immigration. Certain people are angry that the US might protect its own borders, might make it harder to sneak into this country and, once here, to stay indefinitely. Let me see if I correctly understand the thinking behind these protests.

Let's say I break into your house. Let's say that when you discover me in your house, you insist that I leave. But I say, "I've made all the beds and washed the dishes and did the laundry and swept the floors; I've done all the things you don't like to do. I'm hard-working and honest (except for when I broke into your house).

According to the protesters, not only must you let me stay, you must add me to your family's insurance plan, educate my kids, and provide other benefits to me and to my family (my husband will do your yard work because he too is hard-working and honest, except for that breaking in part). If you try to call the police or force me out, I will call my friends who will picket your house carrying signs that proclaim my right to be there.

It's only fair, after all, because you have a nicer house than I do, and I'm just trying to better myself. I'm hard-working and honest, um, except for well, you know.

And what a deal it is for me!! I live in your house, contributing only a fraction of the cost of my keep, and there is nothing you can do about it without being accused of selfishness, prejudice and being an anti-housebreaker.

Oh yeah, and I want you to learn my language so you can communicate with me.

Why can't people see how ridiculous this is?!

Only in America ....if you agree, pass it on (in English).

If not, blow it off along with your future Social Security funds!

Let's get this back on track! This is a great post. It really is that simple either we inforce the law or we don't. I don't really care who comes over here as long as they go about it the right way and learn the language. Don't come over here and wave your flag in my face and tell me you have so many problems with a country that you have sneeked into for a better life and then want to talk bad about the people who made the country what it it.

Mike Lowrey
12-13-2006, 04:43 PM
Well, if we want to get all serious n' shit........

Let us first assume that the Govn't is serious about closing the borders. There are a few things that must be addressed, or any attempt WILL fail.

1. Lock down the borders. I mean you need to get serious with it. Nobody gets in. Period. Only after you have completely secured the borders can you move to step 2.

2. You need to decide what to do with the illegal people living here already. This is not an easy task, as some have been here 10-20+ years. They have children born here, etc. This is the hardest step.

3. Stop having different rules for achieving citizenship depending on what country you came from. We want secure borders, but we will take in anyone from a country where they are in turmoil. No.

4. If you live here, you must become a citizen within a certain amount of time. Period. Or you are gone.

5. The process to become a citizen must be updated and changed. The process is just stupid. I have been able to see this first hand, and I get pissed just thinking of all the stupid shit one has to do.

If the govn't is serious about illegal immagration, I feel that the items above, at the very least, must be done.

Bob's :2cents:

soplocar
12-13-2006, 05:22 PM

Let us first assume that the Govn't is serious about closing the borders. There are a few things that must be addressed, or any attempt WILL fail.

1. Lock down the borders. I mean you need to get serious with it. Nobody gets in. Period. Only after you have completely secured the borders can you move to step 2.

2. You need to decide what to do with the illegal people living here already. This is not an easy task, as some have been here 10-20+ years. They have children born here, etc. This is the hardest step.

3. Stop having different rules for achieving citizenship depending on what country you came from. We want secure borders, but we will take in anyone from a country where they are in turmoil. No.

4. If you live here, you must become a citizen within a certain amount of time. Period. Or you are gone.

5. The process to become a citizen must be updated and changed. The process is just stupid. I have been able to see this first hand, and I get pissed just thinking of all the stupid shit one has to do.

If the govn't is serious about illegal immagration, I feel that the items above, at the very least, must be done.

AMEN!!
im an imigrant too, i been living in the states for over 8 years now, i came to the states LEGALLY, in a plane, i pay my taxes, have my own insurance, and speak english TOO.

so to the original post, what do u have to say about the people that came here LEGALLY and decided to stay, live under the rules, and speak the language. Do u think they should stay, or be kicked out???

Stormhammer
12-13-2006, 05:40 PM
lol except for the fact that my generation isn't even going to really get much if any Social Security sooo, whatever

Stormhammer
12-13-2006, 05:41 PM

+1 esp #5 - being a Canadian citizen its absofuckinglutely ridiculous at all the shit you have to do and everything just to be able to have a goddamn job at McDonalds

Brett
12-13-2006, 05:48 PM
Let's get this back on track! This is a great post. It really is that simple either we inforce the law or we don't. I don't really care who comes over here as long as they go about it the right way and learn the language. Don't come over here and wave your flag in my face and tell me you have so many problems with a country that you have sneeked into for a better life and then want to talk bad about the people who made the country what it it.

Exactly!!