PDA

View Full Version : Woke up to water this morning...

brittoknee
12-13-2006, 12:34 PM
It was great. I got outta bed at 7:30am and proceeded to my sons room to get him ready for school. Right as I walked outta my room and into the hallway I step into WATER. The carpet was soaked and the faucet in his bathroom was running. BTW- I live in a 3 story $250,000 townhome... our bedrooms are on the top level. Just yesterday we had our house cleaned by this maid company and for some ODD reason they always leave the drains in the sinks and tubs pulled up- closing the drain. Well it turns out that sometime in the middle of the night my 4 year old got up and decided to get a drink of water, leaving the faucet on. I found the cup and a TON of water this morning.... it had leaked through the floor into our kitchen ceiling and down a wall into our garage. At about 8am the garage ceiling was just POURING water.... and guess where to? Right into the Prelude which has the windows down currently and no battery. SO the interior of my car is soaked as well as my freaking house. UGH... ironically enough the cleaning company called to check back from yesterday so now they are sending someone out to fix this mess... So I sit here now missing a full day of work pissed as hell... We still have no answer as to why they pull the drains up- but I bet they won't be doing that anymore. Needless to say... TODAY SUCKS!

Kelly
12-13-2006, 12:37 PM
Gez...

HalfBaked
12-13-2006, 12:49 PM
You have a son in school and you're that young??!?!

Infinite
12-13-2006, 12:52 PM
:ttiwwp:

con
12-13-2006, 12:55 PM
damn...............and that's all I got to say about that............

Killer
12-13-2006, 01:01 PM
... gah that sucks... i almost made a mess like that myself couple weeks ago..

i set some dishes in the sink.. and one on the counter.. somehow or another i must have barely bumped the faucet and turned it on.. i mean seriously it was hardly running... well i went in my room to play some x box.. i kept hearing water noises but paid no attention since i have a 55 gallon tank in the living room.. well hours later i got to let my dog out and my kitchen floor is soaked end to end with water.. i get it cleaned up and a bit later the person who lives underneath us knocks on the door saying there is water dripping from their ceiling.. we call maintenance and they come take a look...

i figured the apt would fine me for damage.. but that's all i heard of it..

brittoknee
12-13-2006, 01:01 PM
yeah he's in pre-k.... and all I got to say is I'm the coolest mom around

Our basement smells like wet paper... I would take pics but it's not really that bad 6 hours later. The real worry is mildew growing in the walls and under the floor where all that water was... UGH

thinkfast®
12-13-2006, 01:03 PM
LOL @ COOLEST MOM AROUND, AND YOU ARE ON IA POSTING ABOUT IT

:lmfao:

ShooterMcGavin
12-13-2006, 01:15 PM
damn that sux

Sammich
12-13-2006, 01:20 PM
THOSE MAIDS TO OUR JOBS MARVE...WE WERE SUPPOSE TO BE THE ONLY WET BANDITS:lmfao: :lmfao:

http://www.dvdzine.nl/img/HomeAlone2.7.BMP.jpg

HalfBaked
12-13-2006, 01:29 PM
I would take pics but it's not really that bad 6 hours later.

I think they meant of you...

PIITB
12-13-2006, 01:30 PM
yeah he's in pre-k.... and all I got to say is I'm the coolest mom around

Our basement smells like wet paper... I would take pics but it's not really that bad 6 hours later. The real worry is mildew growing in the walls and under the floor where all that water was... UGH

Whoever extracts the water, and dries the carpets should have anti-mildicide to prevent mold and mildew...

thinkfast®
12-13-2006, 01:33 PM
NIGGA QUIT ACTIN LIKE YOU SMART, I THOUGHT YOU WAS LEAVIN BACK TO IL

Kyle
12-13-2006, 01:34 PM
I am suprised you are a mom, how old are you? Anyways if the cleaning company covers it that would be amazing. I didn't expect them to take any responsibility. Well good luck.

PIITB
12-13-2006, 01:34 PM
NIGGA QUIT ACTIN LIKE YOU SMART, I THOUGHT YOU WAS LEAVIN BACK TO IL

A) I'm not your nigga...:no:
B) all I said was true... :yes:
C) Stop riding my nuts, and go pick on somebody else...:2up:

thinkfast®
12-13-2006, 01:36 PM
RIDE THIS DICK YOU I.L. REJECT, HOW SAD IS THAT YOU GOT EMBARASSED ON IL AND THINK YOU CAN CALL IA HOME? I THINK NOT YOU PIECE OF SHIT, THIS AINT THE HOME OF SECOND CHANCES, ASK AROUND

JERK

PIITB
12-13-2006, 01:38 PM
You know nothing about me or IL, so quit fronting homie...
And this is America, I can stay and call this home because.... Well no reason just like illegals, just because...

Now go on boy, before I have to flex MY pimp hand...

thinkfast®
12-13-2006, 01:39 PM
LOL @ PIMP HAND, LETS MEET UP SO YOU CAN FLEX IN THE PARKING LOT FOR, OH, ABOUT 3.5 SECONDS BEFORE I KICK YOUR FUCKIN TEETH IN

CMON BOY, YOU MESSIN W/ THE RIGHT ONE :yes:

STI LOVER
12-13-2006, 01:40 PM
ooooooooooooo

PIITB
Okay.... I'm not one of these kids on here that will run from you puto...

In 3.5 seconds, you will be crying for your mommie...

thinkfast®
CMON NIGLET I WISH YOU WOULD

PIITB
12-13-2006, 01:43 PM
CMON NIGLET I WISH YOU WOULD

Dude your a jackass... all talk.... I'm not arguing with you anymore....

thinkfast®
12-13-2006, 01:45 PM
ALL TALK, I JUST OFFERED A MEET, PLEASE TELL ME YES, I'LL MAKE A DRIVE I DONT GIVE A FUK! CMON YOU CAN PROVE ME WRONG AND FLEX YA PIMP HAND OH SO STRONG

I AINT FUCKIN AROUND BIG DOG, ME YOU AND A LONELY PARKING LOT, I DONT NEED A BOARD TO FLEX

PIITB
12-13-2006, 01:47 PM
ALL TALK, I JUST OFFERED A MEET, PLEASE TELL ME YES, I'LL MAKE A DRIVE I DONT GIVE A FUK! CMON YOU CAN PROVE ME WRONG AND FLEX YA PIMP HAND OH SO STRONG

I AINT FUCKIN AROUND BIG DOG, ME YOU AND A LONELY PARKING LOT, I DONT NEED A BOARD TO FLEX

If you had ANY BALLS, you wouldn't run your fucking mouth on the internet.. Just like a little punk. Prolly in high school in computer lab thugging online. Makes you feel tuff. You don't put fear in ANYONE by talking smack on the internet... I'll be at the Varsity tomorrow night...

brittoknee
12-13-2006, 01:47 PM
LOL...

Thanks to you all for the useful info, few supportive words, useless comments, bashing on a young mom, and now for the bitch fight... This is precisely what I expected from you diverse, intelligent, respectable IA citizens.... :goodjob:

HalfBaked
12-13-2006, 01:48 PM
If you had ANY BALLS, you wouldn't run your fucking mouth on the internet.. Just like a little punk. Prolly in high school in computer lab thugging online. Makes you feel tuff. You don't put fear in ANYONE by talking smack on the internet... I'll be at the Varsity tomorrow night...
You're 16.

I'd stfu.

PIITB
12-13-2006, 01:49 PM
LOL...

Thanks to you all for the useful info, few supportive words, useless comments, bashing on a young mom, and now for the bitch fight... This is precisely what I expected from you diverse, intelligent, respectable IA citizens.... :goodjob:

Apologies... But they should have what I said... They have to mix it with hot water to activate the enzymes, but it will prevent mildew... That TF guy follows me everytime I get on here...:rolleyes:

PIITB
12-13-2006, 01:50 PM
You're 16.

I'd stfu.

My profile says I am 16... I aint skeered...

HalfBaked
12-13-2006, 01:51 PM
My profile says I am 16... I aint skeered...
LOL.

It says it because you probably are 16...

Why else put it.

You gonna have to leave varsity early tomorrow, you got school in the morning!

PIITB
12-13-2006, 01:52 PM
My mom extends my curfew on Thursdays...

brittoknee
12-13-2006, 01:55 PM
and you really have hiv right halfbaked...

HalfBaked
12-13-2006, 01:56 PM
and you really have hiv right halfbaked...
No lol.

I forget thats on there. I didn't even put that there, I stayed logged on at a friends.

thinkfast®
12-13-2006, 01:57 PM

YEA YOU RIGHT BIG MAN, I'M IN THE LAB RIGHT NOW.. YOU GOT ME

:lmfao:

thinkfast®
12-13-2006, 02:00 PM
I MAY JUST HAVE TO ROLL OUT TO VARSITY AFTER I LEAVE CLASS HOMEY, THAT WAY YOU CAN SHOW ME WHAT YOU MADE OF.. LOOK FOR MY SCRAWNY ASS IN A DODGERS HAT

brittoknee
12-13-2006, 02:00 PM
No lol.

I forget thats on there. I didn't even put that there, I stayed logged on at a friends.

uh huh... that's what they all say:rolleyes:

HalfBaked
12-13-2006, 02:06 PM
Damn.

You got me.

True true.

I have AIDS.

Jecht
12-13-2006, 02:19 PM
LOL...

LOL Thats IA for ya. Good luck with fixing your house.

civic95
12-13-2006, 02:29 PM
Well since we are neighbors I'm willing to do you a favor. If you want come over at 7pm, and I'll make you forget all about that water damage.

brittoknee
12-13-2006, 03:32 PM
lol... funny how things work out. The cleaning company owner came out as well as a contractor. Turns out that they are paying to fix it ALL! :bump: We will have fans and dehumidifiers going for about 3 or 4 days... then they are replacing our kitchen ceiling and a section of the hardwood flooring. Being nice and playing dumb gets you far in life!

(they think a maid left the faucet dripping for 18hours) :ninja:

thinkfast®
12-13-2006, 03:34 PM
THATS NOT PLAYING DUMB THATS PLAYIN FRAUD

HOPE YOU DROWN IN YOUR POOL OF LIES PIG

brittoknee
12-13-2006, 03:40 PM
I never lied about anything. I simply stated I wasn't exactly sure what happened... they came with the assumption. All I know is that I worked all night, came home at midnight, went to bed, then woke up to a shitload of H20!

Regardless of how it happened, had the maid not closed the drain this would have never been a problem!

hemi
12-13-2006, 03:42 PM
Good for you, that shit can get real expensive... and if you do a claim, your ins goes up...

thinkfast®
12-13-2006, 03:42 PM
YEA IS DOES, ESP IF THEY FIND OUT YOU COMMITED FRAUD

The Ninja
12-13-2006, 03:50 PM
lol wtf thinkfast? that was sorta messed up comin into o'girls thread and startin shit in here.... keep it in ur thread please?

sorry to hear that. If i was the cleaning company i wouldn't take responsibility :/, they could come up with the shittiest reason as to why they pull the drains up, but its still ur son's fault for leaving the water running. hope no mildew or anything like that builds up.

hemi
12-13-2006, 03:50 PM
YEA IS DOES, ESP IF THEY FIND OUT YOU COMMITED FRAUD

Fraud is serious business... That's time, not a fine...

But not being sure who left the water on and someone stepping up to pay is a different story... Usually companies don't step up this fast, so there is a reason that they were so quick to fix the problem...hmmm...

thinkfast®
12-13-2006, 03:52 PM
^^ WHILE THATS TRUE, NEGLIGENCE ON HER PART PROBABLY DID CONTRIBUTE, ITS ALL BUENO THO, KEEP IT UP :yes:

P.S I WORK IN THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY AND ITS SCUM SUCKIN DIRTBAGS LIKE YOU AND YOUR DUNCE OF A CHILD THAT MAKE IT TOUGH OH HONEST PEOPLE AND GET CLAIMS DENIED WHEN THE TRUTH COMES OUT.. WAY TO LIE THOUGH, IT REALLY SHOWS YOUR CHARACTER

PIITB
12-13-2006, 03:58 PM
Why don't you pick on somebody your own size, and leave this girl out of this. She didn't do anything to you, but you feel the need to blast her. ON THE INTERNET!!!

Pussy

ISAtlanta300
12-13-2006, 03:58 PM
Regardless of how it happened, had the maid not closed the drain this would have never been a problem!

The drain being closed did not cause your house to flood. Your son leaving the faucet running did. Your H/O insurance should have covered it, not the company...

CHADbee
12-13-2006, 03:59 PM
hope everything works out for ya britt...make them pay for new interior in the lude while they are at it :D

thinkfast®
12-13-2006, 04:05 PM
Why don't you pick on somebody your own size, and leave this girl out of this. She didn't do anything to you, but you feel the need to blast her. ON THE INTERNET!!!

Pussy

I GOT A BETTER IDEA, AND I'LL SHOW IT TO YOU TOMORROW NITE :yes:

MMM I CANT WAIT!

con
12-13-2006, 04:25 PM
^^ WHILE THATS TRUE, NEGLIGENCE ON HER PART PROBABLY DID CONTRIBUTE, ITS ALL BUENO THO, KEEP IT UP :yes:

P.S I WORK IN THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY AND ITS SCUM SUCKIN DIRTBAGS LIKE YOU AND YOUR DUNCE OF A CHILD THAT MAKE IT TOUGH OH HONEST PEOPLE AND GET CLAIMS DENIED WHEN THE TRUTH COMES OUT.. WAY TO LIE THOUGH, IT REALLY SHOWS YOUR CHARACTER
e-thuggin it up.........nice, calling out an innocent toddler.....big man you are......

so I take it that you're one of those claims agents that take shit personally as if the money is coming out of your personal account to pay a claim. the insurance industry is a huge ripoff....how about sharing some information contrasting the total amount of premiums paid versus the amount of claims paid......sure people scam insurance agencies left and right, it's the American way. been like that since the beginning of the business and will continue till the end of time. I for one have spent 10's of thousands of dollars on insurance and have not had a single claim, but I can't single out anyone to blame it on due to it being a price gouging system to start with.

brittoknee
12-13-2006, 04:26 PM
My room mate conversed with the cleaning company totally... and I give mad props to them for stepping up and taking care of this. And I do feel that this is a rare incident.

The way I see it there is NO good reason whatsoever to close the drains by pulling them up. It completely defeats the purpose they serve... so why pull them up? EVERY sink and tub in the house had its drain closed by the maids. Yes it is quite probable that my son turned on the faucet last night, but had the drain been left as it was before the maids came in it would have done its job by DRAINING THE WATER instead of having it run all over the house. I didn't see anyone leave the water on, so technically I can't say who did it... although I as well as the cleaning company CAN say who left the drains closed.

My house is now a huge windtunnel. We have fans and dehumidifiers going on all levels of the house... and for the entire weekend.... fun times

Now thinkfast... keep your ethugging/mexican slandering on your coast... I'm quite tired of the unnecessary name calling and cheap shots coming from you directed at myself and my child... atleast be a man and point your cannon of a mouth at an adequate victim. :eek:

fight club
12-13-2006, 04:42 PM
My room mate conversed with the cleaning company totally... and I give mad props to them for stepping up and taking care of this. And I do feel that this is a rare incident.

The way I see it there is NO good reason whatsoever to close the drains by pulling them up. It completely defeats the purpose they serve... so why pull them up? EVERY sink and tub in the house had its drain closed by the maids. Yes it is quite probable that my son turned on the faucet last night, but had the drain been left as it was before the maids came in it would have done its job by DRAINING THE WATER instead of having it run all over the house. I didn't see anyone leave the water on, so technically I can't say who did it... although I as well as the cleaning company CAN say who left the drains closed.

My house is now a huge windtunnel. We have fans and dehumidifiers going on all levels of the house... and for the entire weekend.... fun times

Now thinkfast... keep your ethugging/mexican slandering on your coast... I'm quite tired of the unnecessary name calling and cheap shots coming from you directed at myself and my child... atleast be a man and point your cannon of a mouth at an adequate victim. :eek:

oh snap! lmao. :lmfao: waiting for thinkfasts responce.....

CHADbee
12-13-2006, 04:48 PM
yo TF try to take it easy on britt...shes my homegirl from way back and she does'nt bullshit people...she has done right for many years and shes not the type of person to try and get over on someone...i give u my word.

brittoknee
12-13-2006, 04:51 PM
ps- thanks con... you my boy... and where you been lately? It's been too long since I've seen your ass. Does Thieyus have any stories quite this bad?lol

chad- thanks too... they mentioned damage to the car but I said I wasn't worried about it or the garage as much as the kitchen and 3rd floor. Hell I've ripped out the carpeting in the lude before... guess I'll be doing it again before too long. It would be nice to have all new upholstered leather tho ;)

CHADbee
12-13-2006, 04:53 PM
ps- thanks con... you my boy... and where you been lately? It's been too long since I've seen your ass. Does Thieyus have any stories quite this bad?lol

chad- thanks too... they mentioned damage to the car but I said I wasn't worried about it or the garage as much as the kitchen and 3rd floor. Hell I've ripped out the carpeting in the lude before... guess I'll be doing it again before too long. It would be nice to have all new upholstered leather tho ;)
:goodjob:

how bad is the interior of the car?

PhAtBoYMr2
12-13-2006, 04:54 PM
Yeah thinkfast IA has had enough of your bullshit and its about that time we banned you, You come in here picking on everyone and posting useless g-unot comments it's about time you stop it or we shut you down!!!

the door is this way..

------------------------------->

PIITB
12-13-2006, 04:59 PM
Yeah thinkfast IA has had enough of your bullshit and its about that time we banned you, You come in here picking on everyone and posting useless g-unot comments it's about time you stop it or we shut you down!!!

the door is this way..

------------------------------->

Finally... Glad to hear to SOMEONE on here is not swinging on his nuts... He attacked this girl for nothing, and then tried to call me out... :rolleyes:

PhAtBoYMr2
12-13-2006, 04:59 PM
Finally... Glad to hear to SOMEONE on here is not swinging on his nuts... He attacked this girl for nothing, and then tried to call me out... :rolleyes:

Yeah man you should just go to the varsity tommorow and show him who's boss!

CHADbee
12-13-2006, 05:00 PM
Yeah man you should just go to the varsity tommorow and show him who's boss!
:stupid:

PhAtBoYMr2
12-13-2006, 05:00 PM
Your days on here are short Thinkfast....VERY SHORT

CHADbee
12-13-2006, 05:01 PM
lol

PIITB
12-13-2006, 05:03 PM
He won't show... I'm going, and I'm ready for whatever he brings...I got peeps too, yo.

rupertaker
12-13-2006, 05:04 PM
HOPE YOU DROWN IN YOUR POOL OF LIES PIG

Dude not going to lie, normally I can't stand you but I haven't been able to stop laughing for the last few minutes after reading this LOL

PhAtBoYMr2
12-13-2006, 05:06 PM
Yeah man he called me out one day and didn't show, i think thinkfast is some little 15 year old middle schooler that just got his civic and is excited about getting internet..

BE A MAN THINKFAST AND PICK ON SOMEONE YOUR OWN SIZE OR START SHOWING UP TO FIGHTS!

PIITB
12-13-2006, 05:08 PM
Fo real... I'm 6'4 245, and I know I can take whatever he throws at me...
He talks about boys, well I roll with black folks too and they do carry heat.

PhAtBoYMr2
12-13-2006, 05:09 PM
Yeah homie i roll with asian ninjas that pack ninja stars and swords,

WE READY FOR YOU THINKFAST!!

PhAtBoYMr2
12-13-2006, 05:09 PM
I THINK WE SCARED HIM OFF YO

PIITB
12-13-2006, 05:12 PM
He aint here... Stuck in traffic on his way home from school. Mom let him take the minivan cause he had band practice...

He can say what he wants on here, but face to face I GUARANTEE he'll bitch up.."come on man, I was just kidding, you know how it be, just internet, don't be so serious", and all that nonsense...

JustinSane110™
12-13-2006, 05:12 PM
Pokemon.... ;)

PhAtBoYMr2
12-13-2006, 05:20 PM
He aint here... Stuck in traffic on his way home from school. Mom let him take the minivan cause he had band practice...

He can say what he wants on here, but face to face I GUARANTEE he'll bitch up.."come on man, I was just kidding, you know how it be, just internet, don't be so serious", and all that nonsense...

hahahah good one yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Hey man i searched thinkfast IP adress and found his myspace..this is his myspace picture................hes on the left throwin up gang signs with a fellow gang member it looks like.

http://www.greatestcities.com/9971pic/264/CP2264.jpg/gunit.jpg

CHADbee
12-13-2006, 05:24 PM
hey PBMR2...my avitor boosts highier than ur avitor :tongue1:

PhAtBoYMr2
12-13-2006, 05:26 PM
mine hits boost faster!!

B18c-rex
12-13-2006, 05:35 PM
Havn't been on here as long as Mr TF but have watched many a person both male and female be on the recieving end of his mouth. Personally i think the mods should step up and take notice of this and ban him that is all.

PhAtBoYMr2
12-13-2006, 05:37 PM
THINFAST THE PEOPLE ARE SPEAKING OUT WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF??????????????

RandomGuy
12-13-2006, 05:44 PM
LOLOL THINKFAST = CHUMP

i remember like a year ago he got punked out by that one skinny white kid on IA... what was his name? 0_ blaze_0 or something?

shit was funny hahaha TF didnt do SHITTTT LMAO

kid was about 1/3 his size about 5 foot 5... and maybe 100 lbs wet,
he stepped up to TF and said "you got somethin to say nigga"
TF mumbled something and turned away LMAO

go to varsity, i got ur back if he steps up but he wont

Jecht
12-13-2006, 05:49 PM
Way to totally steal her thread guys!

brittoknee
12-13-2006, 06:07 PM
LMAO... a good days worth of entertainment

R.Kelly
12-13-2006, 06:07 PM
hail yea

CHADbee
12-13-2006, 06:08 PM
LMAO... a good days worth of entertainment
see what u started? u got 2 guys meeting at the V for a fist fight...are u happy now? :lmfao:

brittoknee
12-13-2006, 06:14 PM
that is pretty hilarious huh.... Sorry if I caused any gangfights or anything!:devil: But thanks for sticking up for me guys... :boxing: I got ur back too. I might have to show up tomorrow night just to point and laugh

CHADbee
12-13-2006, 07:13 PM
that is pretty hilarious huh.... Sorry if I caused any gangfights or anything!:devil: But thanks for sticking up for me guys... :boxing: I got ur back too. I might have to show up tomorrow night just to point and laugh
its all ur fault

:smackass:

Jecht
12-13-2006, 07:21 PM
So what time do you guys expect this little fight to happen? lol I want to go see it too.

SLOWR/T
12-13-2006, 07:49 PM
damn i never go to the varsity but i may have to make a exception tomarrow night.

Sorry to hear about your house. hope it all works out for ya.

PhAtBoYMr2
12-13-2006, 08:36 PM
LOLOL THINKFAST = CHUMP

i remember like a year ago he got punked out by that one skinny white kid on IA... what was his name? 0_ blaze_0 or something?

shit was funny hahaha TF didnt do SHITTTT LMAO

kid was about 1/3 his size about 5 foot 5... and maybe 100 lbs wet,
he stepped up to TF and said "you got somethin to say nigga"
TF mumbled something and turned away LMAO

go to varsity, i got ur back if he steps up but he wont

Oh shit, i thought i was the only one there that saw that, were you the one with the video camera?

thinkfast®
12-14-2006, 08:33 AM
e-thuggin it up.........nice, calling out an innocent toddler.....big man you are......

so I take it that you're one of those claims agents that take shit personally as if the money is coming out of your personal account to pay a claim. the insurance industry is a huge ripoff....how about sharing some information contrasting the total amount of premiums paid versus the amount of claims paid......sure people scam insurance agencies left and right, it's the American way. been like that since the beginning of the business and will continue till the end of time. I for one have spent 10's of thousands of dollars on insurance and have not had a single claim, but I can't single out anyone to blame it on due to it being a price gouging system to start with.

WHO THE FUK WAS TALKIN TO YOU FIRST OFF, I WASN'T CALLIN ANYBODY OUT, WHAT SHE DID IS ILLEGAL. ITS CALLED FRAUD, LOOK IT UP. I COULD GIVE A FUK LESS WHAT SHE CHOOSES TO DO, WHAT SHE SAYS OR DOESNT.. NOBODY CALLED HER KID OUT SO SHUT THE FUK UP. SHE ISNT FILING A CLAIM ON HER HOMEOWNERS POLICY SO IT ISNT AFFECTING HER, EVEN THOUGH IT SHOULD! I WAS STATING MY OPINION AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO BUDDY

IF THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY IS SUCH A HUGE RIP OFF WHO PAYS YOUR SHIT OFF WHEN YOU TOTAL A CAR? WHEN YOU HAVE A HOME INVASION? WHEN A HURRICANE HITS? MY PREVIOUS COMPANY I WORKED FOR (SAFECO INS) SPENT OVER 22 MILLION ON KATRINA CLAIMS, AND WERE ONE OF THE FIRST DOWN IN THE SHELTERS, YOU DONT SEE ANY OF THAT SHIT THOUGH DO YOU? ONLY THE BOTTOM LINE, WHAT YOU GOTTA PAY OUT YOUR POCKET EACH MONTH... YOU DUMBASS, INSURANCE IN IN PLACE FOR A REASON, ITS BETTER TO HAVE IT AND NOT NEED IT THEN NOT HAVE IT AND NEED IT.

INSURANCE IS A GAME OF RISKS, IF YOU TAKE THEM YOU WILL PAY FOR IT!! CHECK YOUR DRIVING RECORD AND THEN TALK TO ME ABOUT PAYING THOUSANDS. I DONT THINK FRAUD IS THE "THE AMERICAN WAY" ITS SITUATIONS LIKE THIS THAT CAUSE THE SO CALLED "PRICE GOUGING" TO BEGIN WITH, FRAUD IS A HUGE CONTRIBUTION TO RATE INCREASES, MORE OFTEN THEN NOT IT GOES UN-NOTICED BUT THE BIGGER COMPANIES HAVE INVESTIGATION UNITA TO UNCOVER FILTH LIKE THAT.. I DONT HAVE SHIT AGAINST THIS GIRL, DONT KNOW HER AND DONT CARE ABOUT HER OR HER CAR, BUT WHAT SHE DID IS WHY YOUR PAYING THOSE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS DUMBFUCK. PLEASE COME AT ME WITH A BETTER ARGUMENT THEN "ITS THE AMERICAN WAY"

EAT A DICK :yes:

thinkfast®
12-14-2006, 08:35 AM
P.S RANDOMGUY WILL BE TOO BUSY HATIN ON ASIAN CLASSMATES TO ROLL UP!! HAHAHA.. AND MARK YOU CAN GET SOME TOO STEP IN W/ THE KING FOOL!! COME GET SOME :yes:

PhAtBoYMr2
12-14-2006, 08:37 AM
YOU GOT SERVED SON

thinkfast®
12-14-2006, 08:44 AM
DAMN RIGHT HE DID :yes:

con
12-14-2006, 09:21 AM
WHO THE FUK WAS TALKIN TO YOU FIRST OFF, I WASN'T CALLIN ANYBODY OUT, WHAT SHE DID IS ILLEGAL. ITS CALLED FRAUD, LOOK IT UP. I COULD GIVE A FUK LESS WHAT SHE CHOOSES TO DO, WHAT SHE SAYS OR DOESNT.. NOBODY CALLED HER KID OUT SO SHUT THE FUK UP. SHE ISNT FILING A CLAIM ON HER HOMEOWNERS POLICY SO IT ISNT AFFECTING HER, EVEN THOUGH IT SHOULD! I WAS STATING MY OPINION AND WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO BUDDY

IF THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY IS SUCH A HUGE RIP OFF WHO PAYS YOUR SHIT OFF WHEN YOU TOTAL A CAR? WHEN YOU HAVE A HOME INVASION? WHEN A HURRICANE HITS? MY PREVIOUS COMPANY I WORKED FOR (SAFECO INS) SPENT OVER 22 MILLION ON KATRINA CLAIMS, AND WERE ONE OF THE FIRST DOWN IN THE SHELTERS, YOU DONT SEE ANY OF THAT SHIT THOUGH DO YOU? ONLY THE BOTTOM LINE, WHAT YOU GOTTA PAY OUT YOUR POCKET EACH MONTH... YOU DUMBASS, INSURANCE IN IN PLACE FOR A REASON, ITS BETTER TO HAVE IT AND NOT NEED IT THEN NOT HAVE IT AND NEED IT.

INSURANCE IS A GAME OF RISKS, IF YOU TAKE THEM YOU WILL PAY FOR IT!! CHECK YOUR DRIVING RECORD AND THEN TALK TO ME ABOUT PAYING THOUSANDS. I DONT THINK FRAUD IS THE "THE AMERICAN WAY" ITS SITUATIONS LIKE THIS THAT CAUSE THE SO CALLED "PRICE GOUGING" TO BEGIN WITH, FRAUD IS A HUGE CONTRIBUTION TO RATE INCREASES, MORE OFTEN THEN NOT IT GOES UN-NOTICED BUT THE BIGGER COMPANIES HAVE INVESTIGATION UNITA TO UNCOVER FILTH LIKE THAT.. I DONT HAVE SHIT AGAINST THIS GIRL, DONT KNOW HER AND DONT CARE ABOUT HER OR HER CAR, BUT WHAT SHE DID IS WHY YOUR PAYING THOSE THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS DUMBFUCK. PLEASE COME AT ME WITH A BETTER ARGUMENT THEN "ITS THE AMERICAN WAY"

EAT A DICK :yes:
dumbass, realize that I said I pay for insurance. in reference to risks, people with insurance are more likely to be risk takers. why, simply due to the fact that if they fuck up they know that they are covered. also notice that I never said that insurance was worthless, but it does put you through hell to validate the necessity of something you've already paid your right to receive. it's big business all about huge profits and little incentives for the consumer. honestly, if I had a few billion to burn I would start my own independent firm.

as for eating a male reproductive organ :no: that's very :gay: of you to mention it.

BTW, calling a toddler out of their name is taking cheap shots you big man......the e-thugness runs deep in you sir.....

stating an opinion is one thing, slandering and trying to discredit others is another.

regardless of all else, if you didn't give a shit why bother?

Yes, The American Way.........The country was built on Bull Shit, so what makes you think it would change now? It will continue to the end of time........

thinkfast®
12-14-2006, 09:33 AM
dumbass, realize that I said I pay for insurance.

WHEN DID I SAY OTHERWISE? WE ALL PAY FOR IT, YOU ARE NOONE SPECIAL

in reference to risks, people with insurance are more likely to be risk takers. why, simply due to the fact that if they fuck up they know that they are covered.

FALSE. HIGH RISK BEHAVIOR USUALLY RESULTS IN A LOT MORE THEN WORRIES ABOUT YOUR RISK BEING COVERED; LICENSE SUSPENSION/REVOCATION, COSTLY INSURANCE PREMIUMS, ETC.. YOU HAVE A VERY IMMATURE MINDSET WHEN IT COMES TO INSURANCE, ITS CALLED PEACE OF MIND, THATS IT

also notice that I never said that insurance was worthless, but it does put you through hell to validate the necessity of something you've already paid your right to receive.

WHO PUTS YOU THROUGH HELL? IF YOU'VE HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE W/ A CLAIM OR INSURANCE COMPANY THATS ONE THING, BUT DONT MAKE IT OUT AS AN ENTIRE INDUSTRY OF "GOUGERS".. YOU HAVE PAID FOR ONE THING, AND ONLY ONE THING - THE TRANSFER OF RISK. THATS IT.

it's big business all about huge profits and little incentives for the consumer. honestly, if I had a few billion to burn I would start my own independent firm.

YOPU WOULD BE SURPRISED HOW MANY COMPANIES BECOME INSOLVENT WITHIN A FEW YEARS.. ITS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW TO ONE OF THE BIG 5 COMPANIES. IF YOU CALL PEACE OF MIND LITTLE INCENTIVE YOU GOT IT MIXED UP. TRY TO SETTLE A $300,000 CLAIM BY YOURSELF, BECAUSE YOU T BONED A MERCEDES WHILE TALKING ON YOUR CELL PHONE. WHO PROFITS FROM THAT? YOU, SINCE YOU STILL HAVE A FUTURE BECAUSE OF HAVING INSURANCE.. A LOT OF PEOPLE WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SURVIVE THAT KIND OF SITUATION, FINANCIALLY, PERSONALLY.. IT CAN RUIN A LIFE.

BTW, calling a toddler out of their name is taking cheap shots you big man......the e-thugness runs deep in you sir.....

100% OF WHAT I SAY WOULD BE REPEATED IN PERSON, NO "E-THUG" IN ME HOMEBOY

stating an opinion is one thing, slandering and trying to discredit others is another.

SLANDER? DISCREDIT? I'M SUPPOSED TO SMILE BECAUSE WHAT SHE DID? AGAIN I COULD GIVE A FUK LESS, BUT YOU SEEM TO HAVE AN ISSUE W/ ME STATING MY OPINION.. HERES ANOTHER ONE:

READ A BOOK YOU IGNORANT FUCK

PhAtBoYMr2
12-14-2006, 09:35 AM
OH SHIT THINKFAST COMING FROM LEFT FIELD AND TAKING THE LEAD!!

PhAtBoYMr2
12-14-2006, 09:36 AM
This thread has classic potential

con
12-14-2006, 09:39 AM
100% OF WHAT I SAY WOULD BE REPEATED IN PERSON, NO "E-THUG" IN ME HOMEBOY
:thinking: :blah:

PIITB
12-14-2006, 09:40 AM
I second that...

thinkfast®
12-14-2006, 09:42 AM
I second that...

I BET YOU WOULD BOPPER.. SEE YOU TONITE SWEETIE :idb:

PIITB
12-14-2006, 09:44 AM
You know you won't show.... But yeah I'll be there...

thinkfast®
12-14-2006, 09:44 AM
CON IS THAT YOUR RESPONSE? YOU MEAN TO TELL ME I WASTED TYPING OUT AN HONEST ANSWER TO YOUR COMPLAINTS, AND THATS WHAT YOU COME UP WITH? :blah:

WHATTA MORON

thinkfast®
12-14-2006, 09:45 AM
You know you won't show.... But yeah I'll be there...

MMM YOU SMELL PRETTY

PIITB
12-14-2006, 09:46 AM
CON IS THAT YOUR RESPONSE? YOU MEAN TO TELL ME I WASTED TYPING OUT AN HONEST ANSWER TO YOUR COMPLAINTS, AND THATS WHAT YOU COME UP WITH? :blah:

WHATTA MORON

Dude, your a joke, Everybody here knows it except you... Give it up...

Infinite
12-14-2006, 09:49 AM
you two make such a cute couple :idb::gay::lmfao:

con
12-14-2006, 09:51 AM

WHATTA GENIUS
exactly, I don't have the time to continue to exchange with you. it would be endless as your co-sign of a friend mentioned earlier.

as for complaints, I'm not a complainer. I'm all about results and there are none with this situation. Regardless of what I say, you still have your views and vice versus. It's what makes the world go around...........

You sir have been Next'd.............

thinkfast®
12-14-2006, 09:59 AM
LOL @ MTV REFERENCE, AAAH KIDS THESE DAYS

PLAY ON

brittoknee
12-14-2006, 03:10 PM
damn TF you really don't know who you are talkin to... GO to hell... I hope they ban your ignorant fat ass. At this point I think it's childish and quite rediculous to even humor you any further by responding to your incompetence. All I got to say is what goes around comes around... and you've got hell coming to you brother. It's well deserved and I hope you enjoy the rest of your miserable little life... cuz I know if you really do treat people this way in real life... then you don't have much of one.

Good day... and fuck off....

thinkfast®
12-14-2006, 03:13 PM
damn TF you really don't know who you are talkin to... GO to hell... I hope they ban your ignorant fat ass. At this point I think it's childish and quite rediculous to even humor you any further by responding to your incompetence. All I got to say is what goes around comes around... and you've got hell coming to you brother. It's well deserved and I hope you enjoy the rest of your miserable little life... cuz I know if you really do treat people this way in real life... then you don't have much of one.

Good day... and fuck off....

1. I DONT CARE WHO I'M TALKIN TO
2. THEY CANT BAN THE SNOWMAN
3. NOONE WAS INVOLVING YOU IN THIS DISCUSSION, SO DONT HUMOR YOURSELF BY THINKING YOU ARE A PART OF IT
4. I LOVE LIFE, AND IT LOVES ME BACK

MUUUA SWEET CHEEKS, NOW GO FUCK YOURSELF :yes:

Dominic49
12-14-2006, 03:49 PM
I like pretending snausages are bits of processed penis

Sport1.3
12-14-2006, 04:13 PM
I like pretending snausages are bits of processed penis

hahahaha @thinkfast edit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by thinkfast® : Today at 05:01 PM.

corn-cob
12-14-2006, 04:17 PM
i saw it...

it said something about
this thread has water in it

and people with water on their backs...

Sport1.3
12-14-2006, 04:24 PM
i saw it...

it said something about
this thread has water in it

and people with water on their backs...

uh oh!!! Dom callin TF a wetback :lmfao: .....look out!

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n46/skeosh/dropsoap.png

Dominic49
12-14-2006, 04:28 PM

just trying to get this thread back onto the original topic...

some chick that got her home flooded...........

Sport1.3
12-14-2006, 04:32 PM

I hear ya....TF must have just eatin some stale Weeties today. he's on quite a roll.

Hulud
12-14-2006, 04:33 PM

this dom? LOL
http://www.cineclub.de/images/2001/the_fast_and_the_furious_2.jpg

brittoknee
12-14-2006, 04:37 PM

lol... thanks

Sport1.3
12-14-2006, 04:41 PM
this dom? LOL
http://www.cineclub.de/images/2001/the_fast_and_the_furious_2.jpg

http://dvd.filmland.dk/graphics/covers/stills/0001129/3_s.jpg

PhAtBoYMr2
12-14-2006, 04:43 PM
DAMN THAT THINKFAST GUY ALWAYS FUCKING UP PEOPLE'S THREAD

Hulud
12-14-2006, 04:45 PM
http://dvd.filmland.dk/graphics/covers/stills/0001129/3_s.jpg
LOL

Dominic49
12-14-2006, 05:22 PM
shit yall found pictures of me WTF?ZORS???

4dmin
12-14-2006, 06:49 PM
i'm not even going to read all of this nonsense... Britt is a nice chick stop shit talking her or her kid (thats just uncalled for).

Dominic49
12-14-2006, 07:21 PM
i'm not even going to read all of this nonsense... Britt is a nice chick stop shit talking her or her kid (thats just uncalled for).

+1zors

SLOWR/T
12-14-2006, 11:52 PM
off topic again, but i never made it out ( car started a misfire :( ) anything happen???

Crazy Asian
12-14-2006, 11:58 PM
Yes..leave her alone. I know how a flooded house feels...and getting your Lude wet. Makes you want to cry the most knowing the thing you drive and love gets all nasty and smelly.

£G2♣
12-15-2006, 12:06 AM
damn that sucks

Infinite
12-15-2006, 12:14 AM
i had a house flood... and we lived at the top of a fucking hill :thinking:

had to replace all the hardwood floors, complete new front door and frame, carpet, etc