PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Team

Murder
12-13-2006, 10:16 AM
Just got on ia and i got out to the varsity meets in ga alot and bp, but i want to be involved in a nice club, preferably in the gwinnett area. I have a srt4 thats not to fast but it hangs. so someone get at me

Halfwit
12-13-2006, 10:26 AM
no.

TIGERJC
12-13-2006, 10:28 AM
Just got on ia and i got out to the varsity meets in ga alot and bp, but i want to be involved in a nice club, preferably in the gwinnett area. I have a srt4 thats not to fast but it hangs. so someone get at me
u should talk to speedmonkey, they will take anybody :goodjob:

hemi
12-13-2006, 10:30 AM
Why is your name murder?

TIGERJC
12-13-2006, 10:35 AM
Why is your name murder?
Thats Ja rule right there son

hemi
12-13-2006, 10:49 AM
oh... MURR DAAAHHH

Murder
12-13-2006, 11:46 AM
haha i just use that name alot on forums

04sleepa
12-13-2006, 01:38 PM
stfu b...you stayin wit us mane!!!

quickdodgeŽ
12-13-2006, 02:35 PM

Verrrrry nice intoroduction. These pics of your car do it no justice. I especially like the first pic. It clearly shows off yo...............errrrrr............Sorry. I meant to respond to a thread that actually had info and pics in it. Later, QD.

VegetaRules
12-13-2006, 03:23 PM
Ya'll are relentless with giving noobs the business! Quck with it, but ohhhh so funny. LMAO:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: .....Vegeta

04sleepa
12-13-2006, 04:16 PM
Verrrrry nice intoroduction. These pics of your car do it no justice. I especially like the first pic. It clearly shows off yo...............errrrrr............Sorry. I meant to respond to a thread that actually had info and pics in it. Later, QD.

byron dont listen to the fake ass ghost buster...he will try and jone no matter what...

quickdodgeŽ
12-13-2006, 04:28 PM
byron dont listen to the fake ass ghost buster..

How many times do I need to remind you of how stupid you are? I do NOT get rid of ghosts.

.he will try and jone no matter what...

I will try and what? Later, QD.

R.Kelly
12-13-2006, 06:07 PM
byron dont listen to the fake ass ghost buster...he will try and jone no matter what...

you're a fucking retard DIAF

Ericp
12-13-2006, 06:53 PM
welcome to IA

04sleepa
12-13-2006, 06:58 PM
you're a fucking retard DIAF
who the hell are you...i ain say nothin bout yo ass..chill

04sleepa
12-13-2006, 06:59 PM
I will try and what? Later, QD.
jone..try to make fun of...generaly actin like an ass for no reason what so ever:goodjob:

CHADbee
12-13-2006, 08:12 PM
jone..try to make fun of...generaly actin like an ass for no reason what so ever:goodjob:
funny thing is he did'nt act like a ass...read his post agian. and whats up i never got to run ur hatch...i'll be at the spot friday night at 11pm incase u still wanna get that run in with me

04sleepa
12-13-2006, 08:25 PM
IM NOT THE ONE WITH THE HATCH...lol...i got the em2 man..and i wasnt talkin bout what he said..i was jus warnin my boy...but yea the hatch guy may be up there saturday..idk..we will be tho..dependin on the next two days i may run you..friendly of course hahah :)

CHADbee
12-14-2006, 12:20 AM
IM NOT THE ONE WITH THE HATCH...lol...i got the em2 man..and i wasnt talkin bout what he said..i was jus warnin my boy...but yea the hatch guy may be up there saturday..idk..we will be tho..dependin on the next two days i may run you..friendly of course hahah :)
sorry about that man. yeah tell him i'll be out friday night but i have plans sat night so i wont be out. let him know if he still wants that run to come out friday ngiht...if not its cool. i'll be out there about 11 :goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
12-14-2006, 03:30 AM

I wasn't acting like an ass, fuckboy. And I always have a reason to put someone in their place when I do. Later, QD.

Murder
12-14-2006, 06:48 AM
hmm yall are an interesting crowd on here, shit talkers always lurking around, and if u want pics ask, i just made the account didnt have time to post them, so chill with ur smart ass attitude. Does that make u feel cool since u can talk shit over the internet? if so ur a cool ass cat:screwy:

04sleepa
12-14-2006, 07:57 AM
yay..hahaha..yo todays the day son..im gettin ready to go in cocky mode for the whole crew hahahaha..yo i know this one club..whats it callled..oh yea underStimated..you heard of them? oh thats right..ol batgtaccan!!:D

Halfwit
12-14-2006, 08:17 AM
hmm yall are an interesting crowd on here, shit talkers always lurking around, and if u want pics ask, i just made the account didnt have time to post them, so chill with ur smart ass attitude. Does that make u feel cool since u can talk shit over the internet? if so ur a cool ass cat:screwy:
MAKES ME FEEL PRETTY COOL.

R.Kelly
12-14-2006, 10:40 AM

another new person tryin to call out QD, who will have a nice witty comment to your post...........oh p.s. 04 sleepa your neg reps dont do shit, you're in the red dumbass

TheChosenOne
12-14-2006, 11:17 AM
Damn b... sorry your AI introduction had to be so hostile...lol. Take it as a lump and keep goin. Like you said, it's just the internet.

Oh ya, SEAN..... u think ur up for this weekend. I wanna practice on someone...lol!:lmfao: J/k. I can barely get through all my gears without a fuck up.

04sleepa
12-14-2006, 12:01 PM
yo man ill def run...i mean i may be feelin kinda boostish tho soo its on you! lol

quickdodgeŽ
12-14-2006, 02:24 PM
hmm yall are an interesting crowd on here, shit talkers always lurking around,

I don't lurk, young, dumb and full of "sleepas" cum.

and if u want pics ask, i just made the account didnt have time to post them,

Way to sell yourself to a club, dude. Make the club do all the work to find about you. Common sense would tell YOU to put everything out there. If you don't have time to persue a club, fully, then don't even bother halfway looking.

so chill with ur smart ass attitude.

Would it make you feel better if I just said, Fuck you?

Does that make u feel cool since u can talk shit over the internet? if so ur a cool ass cat:screwy:

Goddamn right it does. Making lesser people than I feel much less is always a grand time with me. Later, QD.

04sleepa
12-14-2006, 04:11 PM
Goddamn right it does. Making lesser people than I feel much less is always a grand time with me. Later, QD.

your dad molested you as a kid didnt he? or is that jus the left over aggression you have from knowing that you grew up to be a failure?

quickdodgeŽ
12-14-2006, 05:06 PM
your dad molested you as a kid didnt he?

I don't think so. He's been dead my whole life.

or is that jus the left over aggression you have from knowing that you grew up to be a failure?

Hmmmm. Wrong on both accounts. I don't think I'm that much of a failure. $50k/year, bring home for only 25 hours a week isn't too much of a failure. Later, QD.

04sleepa
12-14-2006, 05:23 PM
I don't think so. He's been dead my whole life.

hmmm..hence the ghost buster routine...it all makes sense now:2cents:

quickdodgeŽ
12-14-2006, 05:31 PM
hmmm..hence the ghost buster routine...it all makes sense now:2cents:

What's with the goddamn idiocy around here? There is a difference...an obvious one....in a ghostbuster and a ghosthunter. If it makes you feel bigger to talk about any of my parents, especially a dead one, feel free to do that in my face. Bet you won't do that. Later, QD.

Murder
12-14-2006, 06:55 PM
What's with the goddamn idiocy around here?

you seem to be the fucking idiot around here. Aren't u a grown ass man, plz act like it, i mean hell ur on this fucking forum talking shit for what? Don't be mad at me and others just because u have a fucking lame ass life and ur stuck on the computer leaving bullshit comments that makes u feel real good inside. Dam man i hope u ain't raising ur kids like u are because we need less dumbass people in the world. Sounds like a poor soul to me. You know what, use your own saying "Kill yourself":yes:

quickdodgeŽ
12-14-2006, 07:01 PM
ur on this fucking forum talking shit for what?

Cause I want to. I like seeing little bitches like yourself get worked up over this.

Don't be mad at me and others just because u have a fucking lame ass life and ur stuck on the computer leaving bullshit comments

How do you know how my life is? That's what I thought.

Dam man i hope u ain't raising ur kids like u are because we need less dumbass people in the world.

Maybe my children aren't the thing you need to bring up. Unless you want to confront me in person. If you want to remain safe, you'll leave anyone in my family out. I don't give a shit if you speak on me, but I don't fault anyone in your family because of you, so you do the same for me.

You know what, use your own saying "Kill yourself":yes:

That's not my saying, idiot. Later, QD.

Murder
12-14-2006, 07:21 PM
lol u think im getting worked up? It's actually funny to me that a 30 year old man is acting like a child when he has children. U replied to my post within a minute of me posting it, dam dude you got that much time? Don't let ME interupt ur right hand love making time, and i guess i should get ready to reply to another post since ur just dying for me to get done with this one. COULD SOMEONE FIND THIS GUY SOMETHING TO DO? HE'S IN DYING NEED OF A LIFE:lmfao:

quickdodgeŽ
12-14-2006, 07:26 PM
lol u think im getting worked up?

Hail yeah you are. It's that easy to tell.

It's actually funny to me that a 30 year old man is acting like a child

Yes it is funny. That's why I do it.

U replied to my post within a minute of me posting it, dam dude you got that much time?

You almost did the same thing didn't you?

Don't let ME interupt ur right hand love making time,

Wow. Here come The Originals.

COULD SOMEONE FIND THIS GUY SOMETHING TO DO? HE'S IN DYING NEED OF A LIFE:lmfao:

Here come The Originals: The Sequel.

Later, QD.

Murder
12-14-2006, 07:33 PM
haha well it was fun but im done stooping down to ur level, have a good time:D

quickdodgeŽ
12-14-2006, 07:46 PM
haha well it was fun but im done stooping down to ur level, have a good time:D

In other words, you came into a battle of wits unarmed and have to back down. Later, QD.

Murder
12-14-2006, 08:00 PM
if u want to battle come see me, otherwise i dont play internet games pal

04sleepa
12-14-2006, 08:00 PM
What's with the goddamn idiocy around here? There is a difference...an obvious one....in a ghostbuster and a ghosthunter. If it makes you feel bigger to talk about any of my parents, especially a dead one, feel free to do that in my face. Bet you won't do that. Later, QD.

oooh did i touch a nerve..oops my bad..fuck you, ya father, and your children...they gon end up as, if not even more, fucked up as you...what you name your kids? egon and spangler...maybe? man pay more attention to your wife than this forum before i pull a jack move and show her how a real man do! and if ya want me to come talk to your face..come see me plain and simple..bitch ass

quickdodgeŽ
12-14-2006, 08:04 PM
oooh did i touch a nerve..oops my bad..fuck you, ya father, and your children...they gon end up as, if not even more, fucked up as you...what you name your kids? egon and spangler...maybe? man pay more attention to your wife than this forum before i pull a jack move and show her how a real man do! and if ya want me to come talk to your face..come see me plain and simple..bitch ass

Come on see me when you grow up. You fucked up. Trust me on that. You and your bitch. We'll see each other. But first, call your grandmother off me cuz I'm tired of that dumb bitch gumming my shit all the goddamn time. But your, Mom.....tell that trick to pay up or else....Later, QD.

Murder
12-14-2006, 08:08 PM
Come on see me when you grow up.

lol but ur the one acting like a kid so maybe ill wait on u to grow up

swolejamaica
12-14-2006, 08:09 PM
NOT again!!!

04sleepa
12-14-2006, 08:09 PM
Come on see me when you grow up. You fucked up. Trust me on that. You and your bitch. We'll see each other. But first, call your grandmother off me cuz I'm tired of that dumb bitch gumming my shit all the goddamn time. But your, Mom.....tell that trick to pay up or else....Later, QD.
huh??? you tellin me to grow up...you IA's official man-child, word to the wise just becuase you can reproduce doesnt mean you should...your best bet kill the kids and start off again wit your sister...bitch:goodjob:

swolejamaica
12-14-2006, 08:11 PM
Quick dodge you ask him if he wants to be safe!!! Is that a threat!!!

quickdodgeŽ
12-14-2006, 08:18 PM
huh??? you tellin me to grow up...you IA's official man-child, word to the wise just becuase you can reproduce doesnt mean you should...your best bet kill the kids and start off again wit your sister...bitch:goodjob:

Why don't you come see if you can put that plan into action, fuckboy. Also, while on the subject of dumbass families, your how's your grandparents crabs? They still fucking them up? Sucks about that fucked up disease that caused them to lose their arms, running around waving their stubs at everyone...but no one sees. Later, QD.

Murder
12-14-2006, 08:19 PM
yea it was a threat, but hes a bitch so it dont mean nuthin

TIGERJC
12-14-2006, 08:24 PM
Quick dodge you ask him if he wants to be safe!!! Is that a threat!!!
dont bring family into it and it wouldnt have gone that far

swolejamaica
12-14-2006, 08:27 PM
WAIT WAIT WAIT....Yo QUICKDODGE didnt you say that you had his grandma??? Are you sure you didnt give her crabs??? LMAFAO!! just a question!!

04sleepa
12-14-2006, 08:28 PM
Why don't you come see if you can put that plan into action, fuckboy. Also, while on the subject of dumbass families, your how's your grandparents crabs? They still fucking them up? Sucks about that fucked up disease that caused them to lose their arms, running around waving their stubs at everyone...but no one sees. Later, QD.

OK WE GOT YOUR BLUFF..YOUR DAD DID FUCK YOU IN THE ASS ALL YOUR LIFE THE ONLY FAILSAFE YOU COULD FIND IS TO SAY HE DIED..I GOT HIM RIGHT HERE WIT ME..he says sorry bout the aids ...he only wanted a quicky but your mom wouldnt let him dodge..sorry

quickdodgeŽ
12-14-2006, 08:34 PM
Nope. No bluff. Only thing you got is the same cancer that made your Dad go to the hospital to have his vagina stapled shut. Guess that'll have to be done with you, too. You don't think Murder will be too upset, do you? Later, QD.

04sleepa
12-14-2006, 08:37 PM
i mean he might get upset if your daughter quits puttin out...or your wife...or who ever the whore in your family is....wait...all the females love a cock my bad

quickdodgeŽ
12-14-2006, 08:41 PM
i mean he might get upset if your daughter quits puttin out...or your wife...or who ever the whore in your family is....wait...all the females love a cock my bad

Well you're actually right about something. Welp. Since your "putdowns" have turned from bad to even worse, I'll duck out. You aren't very entertaining and it's obvious you can't concentrate on satisfying your old pop and post at the same time. We'll see each other. I'm out of here. Later, QD.

Murder
12-14-2006, 08:43 PM
yay the lame has left the building

04sleepa
12-14-2006, 08:47 PM
LATER QD! haha...be sure to check back in a lil i got a present for you!!!

04sleepa
12-14-2006, 09:10 PM
THIS I GIVE TO YOU MAN...

swolejamaica
12-14-2006, 09:25 PM
LMFAOIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R.Kelly
12-14-2006, 10:05 PM
THIS I GIVE TO YOU MAN...

you're a fucking moron. period. dont bring anyones family into any of your e-thuggin, it's uncalled for.

04sleepa
12-14-2006, 10:14 PM
for one im not white...two ima bring in who eva i want to on my roastin...three..im no ethug we established this months ago..people talked there talk and threatened me to come to the spot and not a single bitch who was talkin came..if you want join that bitch list be my guest...you know where ill be.."fucktard" dont worry we already know..you the white boy we wont ask.

TRDwasiq
12-14-2006, 10:23 PM
quickdodgeŽ whr are you?>???

JstAneon
12-14-2006, 11:51 PM
Wow... some childish ass shit in here. Act your age people.