PDA

View Full Version : Misc WII gets better reviews then PS3...

4dmin
12-13-2006, 07:53 AM
Thats right this month's GAME INFORMER rates: Wii = A- /// PS3 = B

PS3 Pros
1) Cell
2) Universal Login
3) Blu-ray
4) Free Online
5) Cross Media Bar
6) Sixaxis

PS3 Cons
1) The OS
2) Random Disconnects
3) Price
4) Scaling
5) No Headset
6) Rumble

===================

Wii Pros
1) Ease of Use
2) Wii Remote
3) Virtual Console
4) Zelda
5) Online
6) SD slot
7) Wii Sports pack-in

Wii Cons
1) Graphics
2) No DVD playback
3) No Hard Drive
4) Wi-Fi Only
5) Gimmicky Games
6) Wii Remote Speaker
7) No batter life warning

I attached the main reviews below in PDF. Its kinda funny all of the hype around PS3 HD capabilities yet it isn't compatible with all HD tv's. Enjoy! :goodjob:

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-13-2006, 07:55 AM
yay! that will help my sale!

TeeJay
12-13-2006, 10:30 AM
LOL PS3 FTMFLLLLLLLL

Bballjamal
12-13-2006, 06:38 PM
urmmm

wii cons are like 10x worse lmfao......

4dmin
12-13-2006, 07:08 PM
urmmm

umm not really... wii isn't going for power + cost + bundle = the grade. sony just aimed really high and has some definate kinks to work out.

dartingd
12-14-2006, 07:54 AM
urmmm

a couple of those wii cons are ridiculous

Wii Cons
1) Graphics-the engine is almost the same, they just rushed their first gen games and didn't have any "eye candy" games
2) No DVD playback-i have a dvd player for that, thanks
3) No Hard Drive-has flash memory. doesn't have much, but def. has enough for all the cool virtual console games
4) Wi-Fi Only-the usb port on the back is supposed to be able to connect later on
5) Gimmicky Games-i looked in a thesaurus for this one. a gimmick is an attention-grabber, publicity stunt, or means something is tricky. I will slightly agree that alot of the release titles were a bit of a let-down due to the fact that they were gamecube games on the wii disc.
6) Wii Remote Speaker-what's wrong w/ that? I like it!
7) No batter life warning-if you check on the wii menu before playing a game you can see the battery life. I've played the heck outta my wii though and haven't had batteries die yet. Hopefully they'll last a couple more months.

I bought the wii and enjoy playing it very much. I think Nintendo really blew PS3 outta the water with this. My parents/family don't want to play my xbox when they come over because of all the buttons. EVERYONE wants to play the Wii when they visit!

{X}Echo419
12-14-2006, 07:59 AM
Wii>PS3 :2cents:

Hulud
12-14-2006, 08:05 AM
I bought the wii and enjoy playing it very much. I think Nintendo really blew PS3 outta the water with this. My parents/family don't want to play my xbox when they come over because of all the buttons. EVERYONE wants to play the Wii when they visit!
yea i see it more of a party gaming system

TeeJay
12-14-2006, 08:38 AM
oh man u aint lyin, 4 player tennis FTWWWW

{X}Echo419
12-14-2006, 09:21 AM
getting drunk & playing the Wii w/friends FTW! :goodjob:

Hulud
12-14-2006, 01:29 PM
i havent played it drunk yet, but i want to lol

{X}Echo419
12-14-2006, 01:34 PM
i havent played it drunk yet, but i want to lol
it's great! see what ya do is you and a buddy(or enemy) actually hit eachother while holding the Wii-motes. this way if nobody gets knocked out the Wii can score the fight :goodjob: BRILLIANT! :cheers:

Hulud
12-14-2006, 01:35 PM
it's great! see what ya do is you and a buddy(or enemy) actually hit eachother while holding the Wii-motes. this way if nobody gets knocked out the Wii can score the fight :goodjob: BRILLIANT! :cheers:
LOLOL