PDA

View Full Version : Im Back!!

HEATON
12-13-2006, 12:32 AM
Well, Im still overseas, but Im back to IA. How has everyone been? QD.. You still talkin shit? Jus Messin with ya. Two Years... WoW its been a long time. Anyways, I hadda sell my Civi when I joined the AF, but I hadd stick to my Import roots and bout an Isuzu Rodeo. Im currently in Korea, but will be in Alaska in a year so I needed the 4wd. So anyways, who all is still here?

13Bracer
12-13-2006, 12:38 AM
me!!!! but i dont know you...but hello!:cheers:

Crazy Asian
12-13-2006, 12:41 AM
Ya hello...and I bet you, you want to get drunk and passed out. And hows korea...did you eat dog while out in the country.

13Bracer
12-13-2006, 12:43 AM
Ya hello...and I bet you, you want to get drunk and passed out. And hows korea...did you eat dog while out in the country.

hahahah +1:lmfao:

HEATON
12-13-2006, 12:46 AM
Why would I wann get drunk and pass out? I jus spent two years in Germany..lol Oktoberfest and World Cup.. Need I say more? (guess so) Ive done my fair share of drinking. But naw, no dog yet. Lookin forward to it though. lol. Brett, Pablo, Tracy.. None of them still around?

fawk_you
12-13-2006, 12:47 AM
if u know who I am, still alive and kickin' haha. :(

13Bracer
oh they are....just not at 2 in the morning:lmfao:

Crazy Asian
Their asleep..you know its way past their bedtime...damn old timers. And dog meat is actually chewy though I never want to eat one cuz I saw one cooked and puked.

13Bracer
12-13-2006, 12:48 AM
Their asleep..you know its way past their bedtime...damn old timers. And dog meat is actually chewy though I never want to eat one cuz I saw one cooked and puked.

you sick bastard!! why would you watch that!?!?!?!?!
lol but seriously?:ninja:

Crazy Asian
12-13-2006, 12:50 AM
I was in the country side with my mom when I was 12 and I saw a barn with a big fire going on and I was going what going on ....next thing you a dog gets whacked and a huge stick is poked right through and roasted on top of the huge fire while some parts were cut up for stew..but after I saw that BALWGTHAWEgawiotgaiweghtatgoatiowhetghawegtwte

13Bracer
12-13-2006, 12:51 AM
ewwww i think i just threw up in my mouth a lil:yes: :tongue1:

Crazy Asian
12-13-2006, 12:52 AM
No kidding I dont want to go to china cuz they cook unborn baby fetus...yuck.

HEATON
12-13-2006, 12:52 AM
Hey Fawk I rem ya, Still got the Celica? Damn I forgot its 2 AM there, INSANE... its 1600/4PM here... Nothing wrong with eating dog, jus we as Americans look down on it, bc we have them as pets, but certain ppl think the say way as we do with Cows. BUt also the Dog that is cooked, is a certain breed mated jus for the fact its gonn be eaten like a Angus Cow.

Crazy Asian
12-13-2006, 12:53 AM
Yep...though back during the Korean War...wham any dog on the street. Yum delicious.

13Bracer
12-13-2006, 12:54 AM
Hey Fawk I rem ya, Still got the Celica? Damn I forgot its 2 AM there, INSANE... its 1600/4PM here... Nothing wrong with eating dog, jus we as Americans look down on it, bc we have them as pets, but certain ppl think the say way as we do with Cows. BUt also the Dog that is cooked, is a certain breed mated jus for the fact its gonn be eaten like a Angus Cow.

well put +1 for you.

fawk_you
12-13-2006, 12:54 AM
I sold that joker back in Jan... own that crazy miata that gets me pulled over in my sig. now. :D

HEATON
12-13-2006, 12:56 AM
I sold that joker back in Jan... own that crazy miata that gets me pulled over in my sig. now. :D

Nice! Thats one thing I'll miss about Germany, Damn near impossible to get pulled over. I passed Polizei in a 5class BMW going about 130, good shit there.

fawk_you
12-13-2006, 12:57 AM
Nice! Thats one thing I'll miss about Germany, Damn near impossible to get pulled over. I passed Polizei in a 5class BMW going about 130, good shit there.
LUCKY! haha

RandomGuy
12-13-2006, 01:00 AM
wasappenin man, been a while

brett pablo and tracy are no longer on the boards, i think they moved to Import Lounge

HEATON
12-13-2006, 01:01 AM
Well, Im still overseas, but Im back to IA. How has everyone been? QD.. You still talkin shit? Jus Messin with ya. Two Years... WoW its been a long time. Anyways, I hadda sell my Civi when I joined the AF, but I hadd stick to my Import roots and bout an Isuzu Rodeo. Im currently in Korea, but will be in Alaska in a year so I needed the 4wd. So anyways, who all is still here?

My New ride, Well its in Storage for the next year.. I hit 137.9 on the SPL, figured it was two bad for not really putting too much money into it. But right now, im stuck with a Mnt Bike.. Unless I hire some Korean to pull me around on his.. HaHa..

http://myspace-531.vo.llnwd.net/00757/13/51/757931531_l.jpg
http://myspace-636.vo.llnwd.net/00757/63/61/757931636_l.jpg
http://myspace-877.vo.llnwd.net/00757/77/81/757931877_l.jpg

RandomGuy
12-13-2006, 01:04 AM
next time you see a korean say "Choku Mah Num Jah Jo Eye Hay" it means something like "the weather is cold, but i'm hot" or something it translates to something funny

HEATON
12-13-2006, 01:05 AM

brett pablo and tracy are no longer on the boards, i think they moved to Import Lounge

Yo How its Be? They have a fall out, or jus ran out of shit to say? Seeing QD's Johnny Vid jus reminder me of Brett.. " My wife is gonn make me drive my civic" haha.

HEATON
12-13-2006, 01:08 AM
HAHA.. Yeah I think I wont learn much Hangol (Korean) German was hard enough... But, the language here is kinda funny soundin, like I passed a lady who said like she was bitchin another out, but then they laughed and hugged.. I was Confucked! But today I had a taxi driver think he was LIL JON..lol

HEATON
12-13-2006, 01:10 AM
LUCKY! haha
Neh its jus the law. Many areas of the Autobahn doesnt have a speedlimit. Its a must do before one dies. The road from Frankfurt to Paris is about 4 hours, only gott slow down 3 times for toll booths.

RandomGuy
12-13-2006, 01:15 AM
HAHA.. Yeah I think I wont learn much Hangol (Korean) German was hard enough... But, the language here is kinda funny soundin, like I passed a lady who said like she was bitchin another out, but then they laughed and hugged.. I was Confucked! But today I had a taxi driver think he was LIL JON..lol
lol yeah all koreans sound like they're moaning and whining when they talk... lol sound like cats in microwaves and shit.

Maybe we should teach you some to get around.

A common greeting is "Anyhong" pronounced (An yoeng) means hello
I love you - "Saronghai" pr (suh rong hey)
How are you is "Kochu Pado" pronounced (Co Chew Pod O)
Thank you can be said many ways , the best is "Dong Mogo Keseki" pronounced (Dong Mo Go KaySayKey)
Stop (useful when in a car/etc) "Hajima" pr( HAH JEE MAH)

hope that helps

Hulud
12-13-2006, 01:16 AM
im hear, and you need to fix your avatar

HEATON
12-13-2006, 01:18 AM
lol yeah all koreans sound like they're moaning and whining when they talk... lol sound like cats in microwaves and shit.

Maybe we should teach you some to get around.

A common greeting is "Anyhong" pronounced (An yoeng) means hello
I love you - "Saronghai" pr (suh rong hey)
How are you is "Kochu Pado" pronounced (Co Chew Pod O)
Thank you can be said many ways , the best is "Dong Mogo Keseki" pronounced (Dong Mo Go KaySayKey)

hope that helps

Yeah Ive ask the locals here and there at all the Bootleg shops.. (crazy, any Jersey, DVD, XBOX game like 10$) Anyways.. But there is one that sounds like Asamida. Cant really rem it though. And the Hello one they have sounds different. Maybe its like diff dialect for diff regions. Im at Osan if that helps..lol

HEATON
12-13-2006, 01:19 AM
im hear, and you need to fix your avatar

SupSUp? Yeah, I noticed that.. I cant really remember what it suppose to be.. Maybe I'll jus keep that one.. kiddin kiddin..

RandomGuy
12-13-2006, 01:19 AM
Yeah Ive ask the locals here and there at all the Bootleg shops.. (crazy, any Jersey, DVD, XBOX game like 10$) Anyways.. But there is one that sounds like Asamida. Cant really rem it though. And the Hello one they have sounds different. Maybe its like diff dialect for diff regions. Im at Osan if that helps..lol
should be the same if not similar..

RandomGuy
12-13-2006, 01:22 AM
also, Ja Shik very useful it means (yes, please)
pronounced (Ja Schick[like the razors])

crazy asian check PM

Tracy
12-13-2006, 11:23 AM

:stfu: :)

Jecht
12-13-2006, 11:48 AM
I don't know you and you don't know me, but hi! lol

The Yousef
12-13-2006, 11:49 AM
herro...

quickdodgeŽ
12-13-2006, 02:53 PM
im hear

It's "I'm HERE," jackass. Later, QD.