PDA

View Full Version : wow im fukked --- NE Update 4 uz Jeff???

Jeff
06-09-2005, 02:11 AM
wat a fukking amazing night.. just got pulled over for 66 in a 35.. i am so fucked , ima loose my license and get kicked off my insurrance.. i have no clue how he said he gunned me when he was passing me but thats the law for u, i am so screwd .... ne advice? :(

JITB
06-09-2005, 02:21 AM
Pray, and a attorney MIGHT help..

Jeff
06-09-2005, 02:28 AM
ive never had a speeding ticket b4.. but ive had other tickets.. so basicly my insurrance is done.. ethier way. i just do not wanna loose my license.. ill go to jail for however long they want b4 i give up my license

C22H19N3O4
06-09-2005, 03:10 AM
If it\'s your first ever ticket tell \'em you\'ll take DD. I\'m sure you\'ll get a pretty hefty fine but I don\'t think you\'ll lose your license. I mean your points will go down but....that\'s no biggie. BTW what county were ya in?

Pher
06-09-2005, 03:38 AM
My first ticket was for 78 in a 45. I got away without loosing my license but my fine was, just as everyone stated already, very high. $380 to be exact.
They are ususally pretty easy on FTOs. Good luck.
Oh, how old are you and how long have you been driving?

fawk_you
06-09-2005, 03:43 AM
Depending on the country, they will give you community service, defensive driving school and a very high fine if you are looking to keep your lisence. Plead No-lo contendo.... you get that every 5 years... basically stating you are guilty but willing to suffer the consequences... the consequences being the ones given to you by the court... if its your first ticket I believe they might completely drop it... and with the defensive driving school it will lower your insurence and reduce points on your lisence... if you had any before- which in your case... you dont. Good luck... hope my info helped.

quickdodge®
06-09-2005, 04:32 AM
.. just got pulled over for 66 in a 35.. ,

but thats the law for u,

Yea, because I'm sure it wasn't your fault you were speeding. Nice of you to come on here crying cause you got caught and blaming "the law" for it. Later, QD.

Pher
06-09-2005, 05:41 AM
It wasnt his fault, it was his cars. You remember your first ticket don't you QD?

HyPer50
06-09-2005, 06:36 AM
Guessing your under 21. I got a ticket for 68 in a 35 but when I passed the cop he was out of his car dealing with an accident, so I figured I would get an attorney... they are expensive but they help.

civic95
06-09-2005, 06:48 AM
Alright first of all for anyone else that doesn't know a cop can clock you when driving or stopped. That means while following you, going the opposite direction, basically from any angle, no matter what speed he/she is driving. So don't think because they aren't sitting somewhere you are safe.

Secondly, Good Luck and slow down!

Bishop
06-09-2005, 07:58 AM
Do about 40+ hours of community service, get letters od recomendation, take defensive driving, and give this man a call, J. Tillman Payne, Jr (770)974-6911 He is an attorney and he just got me off of a street racing charge. He works wonders. He's located in Acworth.

B16a2 Civic
06-09-2005, 08:52 AM
If it\'s your first ever ticket tell \'em you\'ll take DD. I\'m sure you\'ll get a pretty hefty fine but I don\'t think you\'ll lose your license. I mean your points will go down but....that\'s no biggie. BTW what county were ya in?

whats with all the /'s?

and yeah you better take this ticket on the nose, volunteer for community service, do definsive driving an dhope you get a nice judge on a good day

Kristi
06-09-2005, 09:02 AM
don't speed and then you won't have to worry about it

Jeff
06-09-2005, 09:32 AM
thanks for all yalls help, oh and im gonna be 18 when i appear in court.. yeah ... the ticket isnt a problem for me ill pay that easy, i just cant afford to loose my license cuz then i have no way to work.. and how much did that attorny cost that got u off street racing?

RandomGuy
06-09-2005, 09:37 AM
thanks for all yalls help, oh and im gonna be 18 when i appear in court.. yeah ... the ticket isnt a problem for me ill pay that easy, i just cant afford to loose my license cuz then i have no way to work.. and how much did that attorny cost that got u off street racing?
even if they take ur license you can get them to allow you to go to work and back and school and back. Just gotta ask during court, so worst case scenario, no more joyriding.

Jaimecbr900
06-09-2005, 09:44 AM
Alright first of all for anyone else that doesn't know a cop can clock you when driving or stopped. That means while following you, going the opposite direction, basically from any angle, no matter what speed he/she is driving. So don't think because they aren't sitting somewhere you are safe.

Secondly, Good Luck and slow down!

I thought so too, but I read somewhere that there is only 1 type of radar gun that can accurately get you while moving in the same direction as you (ie. following or you coming up from behind). I'm not 100% on that, but it makes sense because the way that regular radar guns work. Could you prove that in court is going to be the question. Supposedly the manufacturers specs on the radar gun specifically say that you have to be stationary or moving from the opposite direction.

I also read that laser was not used at night or in the rain due to some kind of reading issues. I found out later that's not true though. Gwinnett uses laser at night I know.

B16a2 Civic
06-09-2005, 09:47 AM
so you was 17 while speeding....yeaa....hit up some DD and pray for a nice judge

b18hb
06-09-2005, 10:54 AM
Depending on the country,

:tongue:

and with the defensive driving school it will lower your insurence and reduce points on your lisence...

defensive driving can be taken to do those things, however it is one at a time. if the court orders you to take a dd course, you can't use it to reduce points or reduce insurance cost. if you take a dd course to reduce points, you can't apply it to the other items. the same applies to insurance cost reduction.

even if they take ur license you can get them to allow you to go to work and back and school and back. Just gotta ask during court, so worst case scenario, no more joyriding.

i know in gwinnett, 21 years old is the minimum age for that

i doubt you'll need an attorney for this, because you can do the same thing he will. take your defensive driving course. call up the soliciter/prosicuter and give them your citation or case number. negotiate a lower speed for the ticket. you probably wont' have to plea nolo, unless that was part of the negotiation and you will have a higher fine and you might even have to do more community service, but you will have your liscense.

©hris
06-09-2005, 11:51 AM
no-lo

Bishop
06-09-2005, 01:37 PM

I asked my attorney about that, and he said theres no such thing?? I dunno. I always thought there was.

Bishop
06-09-2005, 01:38 PM

He cost me a thousand bucks. But its well worth it.

Spyder
06-09-2005, 01:39 PM
You are going to get a prison style anal gang raping , i hope it was worth it.

lol.

Jeff
06-09-2005, 01:46 PM
^^ as long as i dont lose my licenses haha

Jeff
06-09-2005, 01:47 PM
oh should i call up the court and take the courses before i go to court? or should i offer in court that ill do those things?

Bishop
06-09-2005, 01:50 PM
oh no, def. do these things before you go. Do around 40 hrs community service, take defensive driving, and get letters of recomendation from your boss, neighbors, whoever. Do all of that before you go to court.

Jeff
06-09-2005, 01:52 PM
40 hours of community service fuck that , because wat if they say we dont fucking care ur license is suspended lol then i did that 40 hours for nothing.. ill take the DD classes and shit no problem.. i think ima call the soliciter and ask him everything possible i could do to lower or get rid of some of the consiquenses

Bishop
06-09-2005, 01:55 PM
40 hours of community service fuck that , because wat if they say we dont fucking care ur license is suspended lol then i did that 40 hours for nothing.. ill take the DD classes and shit no problem.. i think ima call the soliciter and ask him everything possible i could do to lower or get rid of some of the consiquenses

LOL well then have fun gettin gang banged when you drop the soap. :lmfao: :lmfao:

Jeff
06-09-2005, 01:58 PM
there not sending me to jail... ?

Jeff
06-09-2005, 01:59 PM
and what do u mean letters of reconmendation? like what would the letters say?

Bishop
06-09-2005, 01:59 PM
there not sending me to jail... ?

They sure as hell could

Bishop
06-09-2005, 02:00 PM

Shit like, ive known blah for so many years, he's an excellent person. And they tell about good stuff you have done.

Spyder
06-09-2005, 02:17 PM
things like i have known jeff for 1 very long week he is a fuck up and needs to be sent to a maximum security prison. please make sure you have the biggest ugly hairy man there give him the "roto rooter" when he is done hopefully he wont be such a menace to society.

Jeff
06-09-2005, 02:24 PM
yeah sounds good.

quickdodge®
06-09-2005, 03:43 PM
Lolol @ this. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
06-09-2005, 03:44 PM
It wasnt his fault, it was his cars. You remember your first ticket don't you QD?

It was his fault. And yeah, I remember my first ticket. I also remember not crying that it's "the law's" fault. Later, QD.

Jeff
06-09-2005, 04:28 PM
hey dumbass. I never said it was the laws fault i got a ticket. I was asking for legal advice. And I said "thats the law for you" as in u cant sit there and argue ur way out of a ticket.

fawk_you
06-09-2005, 04:46 PM
::grabs a bag of pop corn:: This is about to get intresting.

Spyder
06-09-2005, 04:49 PM
**begins to slowly quietly chant qd... ...qd... ...qd... QD!**

quickdodge®
06-09-2005, 05:36 PM
hey dumbass. I never said it was the laws fault i got a ticket. I was asking for legal advice. And I said "thats the law for you" as in u cant sit there and argue ur way out of a ticket.

Here, assmangler, is an exerpt from your initial post.

"i have no clue how he said he gunned me when he was passing me but thats the law for u,"

That is, in no way, talking about arguing your way out. It is clear you were degrading him because you aren't wise to how the ways you can clocked works.

You must be a dipsticked, chicken-humping, jock strap-sniffing, shit-munching, puss-nibbling, cunt-faced bobblehead to come on here and try to come up on me. Unlike you're doing with your ticket, take this verbal abuse like a man.

Oh. And one more thing.

You would be out of your depth in a parking lot puddle. You must have a very large brain to hold such a vast amount of sheer ignorance. Reading your post makes blindness a wonderful thing to look forward to. You bring to mind a quote from Josh Billing: "Doesn't know much, but leads the league in nostril hair." In future, if you have something to say, just shut up. Lolol. Later, QD.

Spyder
06-09-2005, 05:38 PM
** and the crowd goes wild **

JITB
06-09-2005, 05:58 PM
Man dude jsut aasked for some advice, hes obvuiously a young dude with little to no law knowledge, why not jsut give him some advice instead of analyzing every word, and turning into something that has nothing to do with his situation. Noone likes to get tickets..Noone likes to pay...Everyoen Speeds..Some ppl get Caught..Some ppl act like theyve never tried to get out of one...for some strange reason. everytime i get a ticket, i try my hardest to get out of it.

renfrat
06-09-2005, 06:14 PM
hey i have been in that situation before if u r under 21 ummmmmm in ga u loose your license for 6 months if u r over 21 u pay a huge fine unless u dont have enough points left on ur license then it will be revoked :goodjob:

Greddypacked
06-09-2005, 06:29 PM
I cant believe he couldnt mark your ticket down 5mph, that sucks. I dont think you will lose your license if you give that desperate act and look in the court room lol. It usually works, now if you piss them off and dont give them a reason to be nice they wont.

JITB
06-09-2005, 06:31 PM
If its one of those days, where the judge offers a reduced fine like -10mph or soem shit.

Bishop
06-09-2005, 06:32 PM
He's not looking for advice. I gave him the best advice u can get (i just got off of a street racing charge) and he says
40 hours of community service fuck that He's just has no friends so he bitches on IA

JITB
06-09-2005, 06:42 PM
Ok just go out and do community servie for noo reason. Hes better off with the Defense driving classes. Call a attorney and talk to them about it..theyll let u know what to do...

Bishop
06-09-2005, 06:44 PM
its for a reason, he got a speeding ticket. I did it before i went in court for my street racing charge and if it wasnt for that then they never would have dropped it to speeding and just making me pay $94. Any attorney will tell you to do that.

JITB
06-09-2005, 06:47 PM
In that case...get too workin..

quickdodge®
06-09-2005, 06:55 PM
Man dude jsut aasked for some advice, hes obvuiously a young dude with little to no law knowledge, why not jsut give him some advice instead of analyzing every word, and turning into something that has nothing to do with his situationt

So.

Nothing wrong with getting out of ticket. My comment was towards him wanting to put the blame on "the law" instead of taking responsibility for it. The idiot was given advice and he said, Fuck that. But yes, it did have to do with this situation or he wouldn't have put it in there. So, instead of worrying about what I'm always saying, make up something for someone else. Later, QD.

JITB
06-09-2005, 07:09 PM
I aint worried about you, i knew you were trying to bait him in..slowly, like you usually do when ppl post about tickets. I dont know how you see him blaming the law for it, all he said was "thats the law for you" And he explained what he meant by it...So why the need to chestize over that? We all know if an attorney told him to do community service he would. . I told him some advice..if he doesnt want to do it..oh well..who cares..

overall WHO CARES?..im off to Halo2 alnd

quickdodge®
06-09-2005, 07:18 PM
I aint worried about you, i knew you were trying to bait him in..slowly, like you usually do when ppl post about tickets.

Not just about tickets. About getting on the internet and crying and blaming others for your misfortunes. Bye. But I'm cool. I've made my point and I'll leave on that note. Later, QD.

JITB
06-09-2005, 07:19 PM
I Blame you

Streetking322
06-09-2005, 07:58 PM
Sux man I got ticket over spring break for going 70 in a 45 and I still havent settled it. I went to court and the prosecuter laughed at me and told me not to show up agian w/o a lawyer or it will get suspended. I'm 18 by the way. Your best bet is to call a good ass fucking lawyer Ben Smith 770-218-8859 he's great he knows just about everyone everywhere and can def. help you out. He has a flat rate of $1000 so its ganna cost you a pretty penny but he can help. Defensive Driving wont help because when I went to court w/o a lawyer I showed them my DD slip and they didnt care if your going 23 over the speed limit and ur under 21 they want ur head. All they had 2 do was reduce mine by 2 mph but nothing. Good luck man and dont sweat it ill be alright i felt like shit for about 2 weeks but you will get through it. My lawyer goes 2 court for me on tuse. I'm keeping my fingures crossed.

And by the way no you can pled Nolo if your under 21.

Bishop
06-09-2005, 10:35 PM
^^hes right, i just pleaded nolo on tuesday.

Echonova
09-05-2011, 08:58 AM
How did this turn out for you?

Jeff
09-05-2011, 09:24 AM
who knows this was in 2005? lol

[3000gt20s]
09-05-2011, 03:28 PM
tell them that u were speeding because u had explosive diarrhea..lol.. good luck my first speeding ticket was 87 un a 45 i lost my license for 6 months and had to do dd... but good luck to you. and yes lawyers do wonders

Elbow
09-05-2011, 05:24 PM
;39305808']tell them that u were speeding because u had explosive diarrhea..lol.. good luck my first speeding ticket was 87 un a 45 i lost my license for 6 months and had to do dd... but good luck to you. and yes lawyers do wonders

I vote ban this guy.

98blackcivic
09-05-2011, 07:31 PM
I vote ban this guy.

im not playing css anymore...