PDA

View Full Version : The movie Swordfish

blurred visions
06-09-2005, 02:06 AM
If you have seen the movie then think about this idea. Ya know how Travolta was a terrorist but in a good way. As in he would attack the people that did wrong in this world. My idea is that the US fund money for a private terrorist group that does things unnoticed just like he did. Yea, so we have US people in the middle east fighting right now. They all know its americans, so this most likely PISSES off many people against us. Why not take them out and make a terrorist group to do the job. Then people wouldn't know whos doing what and things could easily be done without higher officials having a problem with it. Sounds good, but just an idea.

C22H19N3O4
06-09-2005, 03:20 AM
It\'s already happening. The covert group is known as GSA= Girl Scouts of America. Where do you think the 240 million they make in cookie sales go? Highly trained Girl Scout leaders are currently tracking down Osama as we speak. Those badges they wear are covert symbols of the top terrorist groups they have taken down? Camping badge? I think not sir!!. Ever look into the eyes of a Girl Scout? Pure insanity. Ugh and don\'t get me started on the dudes from the Salvation Army. That\'s serious incognito stuff.

blurred visions
06-09-2005, 03:20 AM
you got the green light to start a terrorist's terrorist group. good luck. i only watched swordfish to see haley berry's T's

If you understood the movie then you would know that Travolta was stealing the money to fund his group. The group would attack those who pose a threat to society. What I meant by my post was that it would be better to get these things done secretly then have our label on it.

C22H19N3O4
06-09-2005, 03:57 AM
Shhh......They\\\'re listening..........<whispers> run...run for your life.

Pher
06-09-2005, 07:03 AM
Shhh......They\\\'re listening..........<whispers> run...run for your life.
You smoke entirely too much weed.

verash
06-09-2005, 10:15 AM
if that happened...then wouldnt we be supporting "terrorism" ourselves?....

Spyder
06-09-2005, 10:25 AM
You dont think this already happens? why do you think there havent been (with the exception of 911) any terroristic activities on US soil? why do you think goverment funding for certain projects is amazing and that stuff cant possibly cost how much we pay for it. example: a friend of mine worked for the army and ordered all the medical supplies for his division. included in the supplies he ordered were toilet seats (dunno why they were just in his list) he paid 30,000 for them. each. where exactly do you think that money goes? i know it may not go to a anti terrorist group but i assure you some money from some supply does.

ever heard of star wars? and no i dont mean the movie. the real project that the government has in place.. read about it sometime , pretty interesting stuff.

verash
06-09-2005, 01:35 PM
i bet aliens are taking over the world

FrnkPwrs
06-11-2005, 08:03 PM
Actually, the closest thing to that scenario was the CIA back in the day. But there are things that we do not know about at all and will never see advertised, but the government does. Nicks example, Star Wars, is one. And do your research, dont nudge it off as conspiracy theory like everyone else. Just some copper pennies to think about

Greddypacked
06-11-2005, 08:24 PM
Yea they have plenty of secret agentcies that we dont know about and im not worried about getting to know about that sh!t lol. Top Secret means top secret, ya dont want to f.ck w/ that or get into their kind bizwax.

ahmonrah
06-11-2005, 11:19 PM
It\'s already happening. The covert group is known as GSA= Girl Scouts of America. Where do you think the 240 million they make in cookie sales go? Highly trained Girl Scout leaders are currently tracking down Osama as we speak. Those badges they wear are covert symbols of the top terrorist groups they have taken down? Camping badge? I think not sir!!. Ever look into the eyes of a Girl Scout? Pure insanity. Ugh and don\'t get me started on the dudes from the Salvation Army. That\'s serious incognito stuff. :lmfao:

ahmonrah
06-11-2005, 11:21 PM
"for everything we see, there are 50 things we dont see. for everything we know about, there are 100 things we dont know about."

SwiftGTiRacer
06-12-2005, 04:59 AM
But what pisses me off is that if the Government has all this intell then why are we still getting attacked? But i'm sure there are agencies out there or we have all seen to many movies.

Swifty

Speedm0(\)key
06-12-2005, 07:42 AM
even the agencies are bullshit.. everything is more than likely a cover up for something else.

fuck this country.. i mean no place id rather be.. but come on
people can tell when someone in a phone convo says Kill and President in a conversation due to monitoring but we cant tell fucking planes are missing for hours?

im sure they knew... and now those people's pockets are gettin chunky off of the 2.15+ bucks ive been paying for premium gas