PDA

View Full Version : NEED HELP WITH HOME MORTGAGE OR REFI....

4dmin
12-12-2006, 03:25 PM
HIT UP Jaimecbr900 I JUST USED HIM FOR A 2ND TIME AND EVERYTHING WENT THROUGH FLAWLESS... JAIME IS THE MAN, HE HAS HIS OWN BRANCH AND HE WILL BEND OVER BACKWARDS TO GET YOU THE LOAN YOU NEED. :goodjob:

Jaimecbr900
12-12-2006, 10:07 PM
~Elvis voice~ Thank you, Thank you very much ~/end Elvis voice~ :D

The BUCKY
12-12-2006, 11:52 PM
i need to refinance a motorcycle, can you handle something like that or are you only real estate.

Jaimecbr900
12-13-2006, 08:45 AM
i need to refinance a motorcycle, can you handle something like that or are you only real estate.

I would love to be able to help you, but unfortunately I'm only set up for mortgages.

I do have some strong contacts at both Wachovia and Flagstar banks. Maybe they can help you? If so, I'll be glad to refer you over to them. So far they've taken care of anyone I've referred over very nicely.

Let me know. :goodjob:

ISAtlanta300
12-13-2006, 01:39 PM
HE WILL BEND OVER BACKWARDS :goodjob:

Good thing it's backwards, not forward.. otherwise.... prison style.. LOL

Just kidding ! Jaime knows his stuff.. I used him too a couple years ago. Good man.

ShooterMcGavin
12-14-2006, 07:52 AM
hmmm i might need to refinance in the upcoming yr but don't really know all the in's and out's, maybe u could run some numbers for me sometime?

Jaimecbr900
12-14-2006, 08:36 AM
hmmm i might need to refinance in the upcoming yr but don't really know all the in's and out's, maybe u could run some numbers for me sometime?

Absolutely not a problem.

My contact info is as follows:

770-931-8600 office
404-925-1558 cell
[email protected] email
www.homebuyersmortgage.org website

I'd be more than happy to tell you any in's and out's to see if the refi is for you. Call me or contact me just as soon as you're ready or have any questions.

:goodjob:

The BUCKY
12-14-2006, 12:04 PM
I would love to be able to help you, but unfortunately I'm only set up for mortgages.

I do have some strong contacts at both Wachovia and Flagstar banks. Maybe they can help you? If so, I'll be glad to refer you over to them. So far they've taken care of anyone I've referred over very nicely.

Let me know. :goodjob:

could you pm me the information for those.

rupertaker
12-23-2006, 05:32 PM
I cannot say enough good things about Jaime

He bent over forwards, backwards, and any other kind of way for me

He put up with all of my phone calls and tolerated allll of my bullshit

Big thumbs up to Jaime