PDA

View Full Version : New Year plans...i know its early.

Slow Motion
12-12-2006, 12:03 PM
Ok I know it might be kinda of early but last minute plans always fall apart.

I wanted to know what kind of plans ppl have for new years...if you get paid bi weekly that means this month you should have a free check to do something that night, i know i will. Im trying to figure out what will be going on...last year was a bust because of those last minute plans so im plannin early. The peach drop is a no go cuz its gonna be to cold to stand out there sorry. It was cold thursday at the V. so i know im not willin to be out there for hours waiting for the peach to drop even though i will have a little to drink on to keep me warm if you feel what im sayin, but that would be if there was nothing else goin on...

Let me know what kind of things you do so i can get some ideas... i was thinking about throwing a party but im not sure last time i threw a party, it was a nice party good number ladies but nobody brought anything and the ppl who did bring cups and the cheap beer brought along ppl i didn't know, that wanted to drink up the grey goose and sit at the table and eat all the wings. So ideas.........

BEGIN vvvvvv

civic95
12-12-2006, 12:15 PM
if you get paid bi weekly that means this month you should have a free check to do something that night,
BEGIN vvvvvv

Not if you get paid on the 8th, and 22nd like me. Only works if you got paid on Dec 1st.

Slow Motion
12-12-2006, 12:19 PM
Good point civic95

Even if you not getting paid three times let me know somethin...im sure im not the only one whose lookin 4 ideas..