PDA

View Full Version : hey guys my website for school

GirlieZ
12-12-2006, 10:36 AM
thie is my website for my it2010 final, check it out and let me know what you think
http://www.student.gsu.edu/~jemge1/justine_website/

Brett
12-12-2006, 10:39 AM
Object not found!
The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 404
www.student.gsu.edu
Tuesday, December 12, 2006 11:38:50
Apache/2.0.52 (NETWARE) mod_jk/1.2.6a

Evil Goat
12-12-2006, 10:41 AM
pretty good

GirlieZ
12-12-2006, 10:43 AM
brett its been fixed, i needed to rname the file on my server so it would shoe justine_website

Brett
12-12-2006, 10:46 AM
Looks good. The Homework page doesnt work (Just in case you didnt know) and the Resume page is just a white background (I didnt know if it was supposed to have the same background as the main page) but it does look good.

GirlieZ
12-12-2006, 10:48 AM
i know i dont have the girliez domain, but its for school purpose, maybe ill buy it and continue it for fun, but i have no time so maybe not.

we had a list of things we needed to link
resume as a doc, powerpoint as a hw assignment, fav homepages etc

Brett
12-12-2006, 10:49 AM
Oh okay, I was just makin sure you knew, Wasnt nit picking

GirlieZ
12-12-2006, 10:49 AM
as long as i get an A its all good!

tony
12-12-2006, 11:01 AM
You did the whole webpage yourself? That is pretty amazing, I understand what it takes to build a webpage and it may come easy to some but I find it pretty difficult. I have no criticism, it looks really good. :goodjob:

eS_05
12-12-2006, 01:34 PM
nice!!!!! i like the layout!!!

uproot
12-12-2006, 04:24 PM
looks good... not diggin the typography too much to be honest, but looks good none the less

i4_garage
12-12-2006, 05:50 PM
i did one like that too....nice!!!!.....i go to state too :)

4dmin
12-12-2006, 06:55 PM
it looks good for someone who doesn't do development but if your looking for ideas it is very generic and i would suggest not having roll over make the font sizes enlarge ;) +25

Julio
12-12-2006, 08:02 PM
Resume = addy and phone #... not good to have that information to the public, unless is fubar.

GirlieZ
12-13-2006, 12:07 PM
You did the whole webpage yourself? That is pretty amazing, I understand what it takes to build a webpage and it may come easy to some but I find it pretty difficult. I have no criticism, it looks really good. :goodjob:
the webpage was done over a free template but i edited some stuff. I had a lil guidance on using photoshop, the z is off the z.com site but it was photoshopped outa the pic and i made the wheels look like they are moving. thanks for the props tony. i might ask to borrow some pics of the g b/c im gonna work on a gallery and make the site a lil more geared to vq-power :D
since it has been graded for school. I hope to do a lil more b/c i know my graduate advisor likes the idea im running with.

tony
12-13-2006, 12:45 PM
Let me know, I have plenty of pictures if you want them. I had some ideas for an informative car site, even if its geared toward the VQ. The ideas I have I'm not going to pursue since I'm too consumed in my business website so I'd gladly give them to you, just shoot me an IM on aim or something.

Jecht
12-13-2006, 04:09 PM
the webpage was done over a free template but i edited some stuff. I had a lil guidance on using photoshop, the z is off the z.com site but it was photoshopped outa the pic and i made the wheels look like they are moving. thanks for the props tony. i might ask to borrow some pics of the g b/c im gonna work on a gallery and make the site a lil more geared to vq-power :D
since it has been graded for school. I hope to do a lil more b/c i know my graduate advisor likes the idea im running with.

They didn't make you design and code the entire thing from scratch? Wow. I also don't like how your using so many freaking tables in the code, it slows things down.

GirlieZ
12-13-2006, 05:09 PM
nope i didnt code it myself but based the site off the template