PDA

View Full Version : Misc Day Spa

keevo54
12-12-2006, 10:31 AM
My sister and I are going to buy my mom a gift certificate for a spa around atlanta for Christmas. She will probably want to get a massage and facial. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to go? It is ok if it is a little pricey as long as the quality is reflected in the price.

kelly marie
12-12-2006, 10:37 AM
hmmm ive been to renew day spa twice and loved each experience! both times i got hour long massages.. the first was a gift from my boyfriend and the second a gift from an agent i did a closing for.. its in marietta but its really nice and the prices aren't too bad.. here is the website just in case :)

http://www.renewdayspa.com

JennB
12-12-2006, 12:42 PM
Only spa I have ever visited is Spa Sydell. I was very happy with the experience.

Mr_Mischif
12-12-2006, 01:19 PM
Only spa I have ever visited is Spa Sydell. I was very happy with the experience.

My teacher actually won a gift certificate to there today.

My sister and I are going to buy my mom a gift certificate for a spa around atlanta for Christmas. She will probably want to get a massage and facial. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to go? It is ok if it is a little pricey as long as the quality is reflected in the price.

Is your mom hot? If she is, I'll give her a back massage and in the end I'll give her a facial...

lol no j/k

unless she is hot.

keevo54
12-12-2006, 06:06 PM
Thanks for the input, any more ideas are appreciated.

PRiMAdonna
12-12-2006, 06:37 PM
Plumyumi Day Spa in Peachtree City is awesome.

Tracy
12-12-2006, 06:46 PM
Spa Sydell was nice for me. Make sure she goes to Buckhead....not cumberland mall, tho.

97prelude
12-12-2006, 07:30 PM
if u need a free facial just hit me up. lol j/k.

evo
12-18-2006, 09:02 AM
My wife liked spa sydell when she went