PDA

View Full Version : Misc A little "One Blood- Remix" trivia...

quickdodge®
12-11-2006, 06:11 PM
This is taken from exclusive interview with Vibe:

VIBE: SO…YOU PUT OUT THE “IT’S OKAY (ONE BLOOD)” REMIX. DID YOU REACH OUT TO GUYS YOURSELF TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN?

Game: I wanted the “One Blood” remix to be what “Self Destruction” was back in the day, to be what “We All in the Same Gang” was, what the “Scenario” remix was—hip hop. I wanted every artist that I’ve befriended in the hip hop game to be on this song. We got everybody, man. We’ve got Jim Jones, Snoop Dogg, Nas, Fat Joe, Lil Wayne, Twista, Rick Ross, Fabolous, Jadakiss and Styles P, Tha Dogg Pound, WC, E-40, T.I., Young Dro, Pitbull, and Ja Rule, and there are other people on it.

WHO DID YOU REACH OUT TO FIRST?

Game: I reached out to 50 first.

WHAT?

Game: Yeah. I tried to see whether he was going to be a part of the remix, man. Chris Lighty, his manager, thought me and Jimmy Henchmen was joking. He ended up saying no, which I expected, but I wanted to sort of be funny and reach out and see if he’d do it.

WHY WOULD YOU EXPECT HIM TO SAY NO?

Game: Because me and 50—that’s my archnemesis, yo. We in the same room, we kill each other. But I’m such a funny guy, I thought I’d do it anyway—just to say I did it.

THAT KIND OF FRICTION CAN BE A GREAT CREATIVE SPARK.

Game: Yeah, man, it could.

Thoughts? Later, QD.

MIami-boy
12-11-2006, 06:20 PM
WoW game and his gangsta maintality. the remix is the shit though. not everbody can say they put 26 people on a song

PhAtBoYMr2
12-11-2006, 06:30 PM
touch it remix > one blood remix

quickdodge®
12-11-2006, 06:32 PM
^^^ Figures. Later, QD.

JustinSane110™
12-11-2006, 06:37 PM
^^^ Figures. Later, QD.
He probably said that because Floyd Stanks was on it... LOL!!

thinkfast®
12-12-2006, 10:03 AM
LOL @ STANKS, NIGGA GOIN DOUBLE COPPER IN A FEW MORE WEEKS!

I HEARD ABOUT THE 50 REQUEST BEFORE THE REMIX CAME OUT, THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY.. I JUST KNOW THERE IS NO OTHER NIGGA, ESP THAT NIGGA 50, THAT COULD'VE DONE THIS, AND ON TOP OF A ALREADY HOT SONG AT THAT.. ITS A BANGER, ALL OVER THE MIXTAPES, ALL OVER THE RADIO.. JUST RAW