PDA

View Full Version : Habits

BluesClues
12-11-2006, 12:32 PM
Do you have any habits or rituals that you do everyday?

I kiss my teddy bear and tell it good night every night after I say my prayers and go to sleep. I have been doing every since I was little.

PhAtBoYMr2
12-11-2006, 12:33 PM
put a blunt to my lips and blow smoke in the air.

BluesClues
12-11-2006, 12:42 PM
Oh kay

TheSnail
12-11-2006, 12:45 PM
Drink a beer.

TheSnail
12-11-2006, 12:45 PM
Edit: Drink beers'es'es

HalfBaked
12-11-2006, 12:48 PM
I have to brush my teeth and shower.

BluesClues
12-11-2006, 12:49 PM
^^^ Those are good habits :yes:

TheSnail
12-11-2006, 12:51 PM
I havent brushed my teeth in two months.

BluesClues
12-11-2006, 12:51 PM
^^^ That's nasty :upchuck:

TheSnail
12-11-2006, 12:53 PM
They are surprisingly white. It must be the alcohol that keeps them clean.

TheSnail
12-11-2006, 12:54 PM
I havent taken a shower in three days. Normally I take a shower every 3-5 days. Im just too damn lazy.

BluesClues
12-11-2006, 12:54 PM
You might want to seek some help

TheSnail
12-11-2006, 12:57 PM
Yeah but the dried up sweat on my balls makes them smooth as eggs.

A1EX
12-11-2006, 01:02 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
Yeah but the dried up sweat on my balls makes them smooth as eggs.
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

thinkfast®
12-11-2006, 01:07 PM
I TAKE A SHIT JUST ABOUT EVERYDAY

MORE THEN ONCE IF I EAT HOME MADE MEXICAN.. THATS ONLY ON THE WEEKENDS THO I CANT HAVE CHORRO DURING THE WORK WEEK

BluesClues
12-11-2006, 01:08 PM
lol

HvyArms
12-11-2006, 05:14 PM
I sleep with my gun, when I was younger I used to sleep with it under my pillow. I had a browning 380 then, plus I lived in Compton where maybe I thought it made sense. Now it's just habit, I dont believe I should. But, the idea of home invasion makes it difficult for me to stop. I no longer keep it under the pillow though. Once, I had a girl over, and after she did what she was there to do, she looks over and was like "OH MY GOD IS THAT A GUN???" Awkward

RandomGuy
12-11-2006, 05:16 PM
Edit: Drink beers'es'es
dude lol wtf

didnt' the doctors put a liver bypass kit on you

RandomGuy
12-11-2006, 05:17 PM
I sleep with my gun, when I was younger I used to sleep with it under my pillow. I had a browning 380 then, plus I lived in Compton where maybe I thought it made sense. Now it's just habit, I dont believe I should. But, the idea of home invasion makes it difficult for me to stop. I no longer keep it under the pillow though. Once, I had a girl over, and after she did what she was there to do, she looks over and was like "OH MY GOD IS THAT A GUN???" Awkward
shoulda been like i'm done with you POW POW.... and then chopped up her body and ate it... with your gangster self lolol

Tasuki_Civic
12-11-2006, 05:19 PM
everytime i wake up I HAVE to know what time it is. and it doesnt matter if i take a nap or wake up in the morning ...i have to know what time it is.

HvyArms
12-11-2006, 05:19 PM
shoulda been like i'm done with you POW POW.... and then chopped up her body and ate it... with your gangster self lolol

Sorry I dont eat girls, chopped up or not. BTW you'zadumass

That was a few years ago, now I'm celibate. Hooray for me:goodjob:

Fast Shadow
12-11-2006, 05:20 PM
Rub one out.

Tasuki_Civic
12-11-2006, 05:21 PM
everytime i wake up I HAVE to know what time it is. and it doesnt matter if i take a nap or wake up in the morning ...i have to know what time it is.

and if my watch or phone isnt near i will call someone and ask or just get up to look for something that has a time to it.

SampaGuy
12-11-2006, 05:23 PM
i have to wear a watch or i feel naked

TheSnail
12-11-2006, 05:43 PM
dude lol wtf

didnt' the doctors put a liver bypass kit on you

Yeah, them doctors dont know what they're talking about. They must understand that nobody wants to have a pussy liver. You have to raise your liver right, by beating on it every day so it can learn to fight back rather then grow up to be a little bitch that takes a shit after drinking.

VegetaRules
12-11-2006, 06:08 PM
I use the bathroom with the lights off.lol If I'm over someones house, I will either run the water, or the fan, so they don't hear me.lol LMAO OMG I'm a nutty dude.....Vegeta

BTLFED
12-11-2006, 08:50 PM
I have this habit of hating people....and my first beer at a bar must be served with a shot of Jager or it doesn't feel right.

Hektik
12-12-2006, 12:34 AM
i have a habit of saying a short prayer when i get into my car to drive..
and the first thing i do when i wake up is check up on my daughter and then i have to brush my teeth immediately or i will throw up from the nasty ass taste of morning breath

ahmonrah
12-12-2006, 01:08 AM
Yeah but the dried up sweat on my balls makes them smooth as eggs.bwahahahahahahahhahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

ahmonrah
12-12-2006, 01:12 AM
habit.....
hmm.....
i've got to check all the windows/doors twice before i leave the house.
when i wake, i look out the bedroom window to look at my car, while holding the key fob, to see if it's been fucked with.

R.Kelly
12-12-2006, 08:53 AM
i sleep in the same position every night and i smoke

BluesClues
12-12-2006, 10:57 AM

Well at least you know what time it is :dunno: lol

BluesClues
12-12-2006, 11:00 AM
habit.....
hmm.....
i've got to check all the windows/doors twice before i leave the house.
when i wake, i look out the bedroom window to look at my car, while holding the key fob, to see if it's been fucked with.
Sounds a little like OCD. :yes:

BluesClues
12-12-2006, 11:01 AM
i sleep in the same position every night and i smoke
I have been sleeping on the same side of my bed for years that the left side still feels like new and my side is low and needs to be turned over. I can not sleep on the left side of my bed. It doesn't feel right

BluesClues
12-12-2006, 11:03 AM
Oh I also have to wear my seat belt. I can't even ride up the street without worrying about not having my seat belt on.

thinkfast®
12-12-2006, 11:16 AM
SAFETY FIRST.. NERD

ON A SIDE NOTE I JUST BOMBED THE WORKPLACE TOILET, THE ONE UPSTAIRS, OH MY GAAAWD

Kelly
12-12-2006, 11:22 AM
I'm pretty OCD too. Everything has to be in place in my apartment before I can eat or sleep. I'm a total neat freak and I drive my roomate pretty insane with it. Lol...

I need medicine for this... Seriously...

BluesClues
12-12-2006, 10:19 PM
I'm pretty OCD too. Everything has to be in place in my apartment before I can eat or sleep. I'm a total neat freak and I drive my roomate pretty insane with it. Lol...

I need medicine for this... Seriously...

Yeah you might want to have a meeting with your doctor about that

TheGodfather
12-12-2006, 10:38 PM
I am not organized or neat at all, but always have to clean my car once a day at least. Not wash/wax, just clean any dirt or spots on it. Gotta take care of it and have it looking nice always.

R.Kelly
12-12-2006, 10:56 PM
I have been sleeping on the same side of my bed for years that the left side still feels like new and my side is low and needs to be turned over. I can not sleep on the left side of my bed. It doesn't feel right

yea i sleep on the right side, i go to sleep in a certain position and wake up in the exact same spot

ahmonrah
12-12-2006, 11:10 PM
Sounds a little like OCD. :yes:TRUST ME. if it wasnt for me and chakira having a MONUMENTOUS fight about it, i'd be A HELLUVA LOT WORSE. i was always a neat freak growing up, but when i got into the military, they turned the knob to OBSESSIVE!! and broke it off.
this is what ours looked like:
and it had to remain that way or i'd be literally pissed.
http://www.stacksandstacks.com/image/10148ll.jpg
labels forward, separated according to type.

bedroom
http://www.putnamfurniture.com/gallery/images/city_scapes_bedroom.jpg
nothing ever outta place, had to stay that way and the drawers were even organized.

R.Kelly
12-13-2006, 12:26 AM
^ kinda crazy if you ask me

ahmonrah
12-13-2006, 01:53 AM
nah, just wanted shit to be organized.
organization makes shit easier. if i post a pick of the house now that she's won her "I WONT CLEAN LIKE THAT!!!!" war, you'll beg for me to revert.

Tasuki_Civic
12-13-2006, 03:44 AM
oh when i eat pancakes or waffles or if have pasta with some kind of meat or soy strips i have to cut my food....no matter how hungry i am. i cant eat it until its all cut.

ahmonrah
12-13-2006, 07:42 AM
that and i eat my food in sections. basically, if there's a meal consisting of meat, veggies, etc. i'll only eat each one in turn, til the meal's completed. tasuki may have witnessed that, if she paid attention and me and BTEC laughed about it.

Kelly
12-13-2006, 07:52 AM
TRUST ME. if it wasnt for me and chakira having a MONUMENTOUS fight about it, i'd be A HELLUVA LOT WORSE. i was always a neat freak growing up, but when i got into the military, they turned the knob to OBSESSIVE!! and broke it off.
this is what ours looked like:
and it had to remain that way or i'd be literally pissed.
http://www.stacksandstacks.com/image/10148ll.jpg
labels forward, separated according to type.

bedroom
http://www.putnamfurniture.com/gallery/images/city_scapes_bedroom.jpg
nothing ever outta place, had to stay that way and the drawers were even organized.

That's exactly how I am. Kinda a stressful way to live. People here at the office will literally move stuff out of place to see if I will notice. They think it's hilarious to see me come thru and straighten everything up. (I don't)

civic95
12-13-2006, 08:01 AM
I have to rub one out to this avatar atleast once a day while my gf watches

http://forums.importatlanta.com/image.php?u=7526&dateline=1157514018

A1EX
12-13-2006, 08:02 AM
that and i eat my food in sections. basically, if there's a meal consisting of meat, veggies, etc. i'll only eat each one in turn, til the meal's completed. tasuki may have witnessed that, if she paid attention and me and BTEC laughed about it.
i do the same exact thing

ahmonrah
12-13-2006, 08:03 AM
nah, i feel you though. my girl fought tooth and nail to get me to stop that, and now that i have, she's beggin for it back so that she "wont have to worry about pickin up" FUCK THAT!

Fast Shadow
12-13-2006, 02:41 PM
Some of you remind me of this guy..

http://www.tv-serieguiden.com/ikoner/54s.jpg

BluesClues
12-14-2006, 10:49 AM
yea i sleep on the right side, i go to sleep in a certain position and wake up in the exact same spot

Yeah I tend to sleep either the same position if I don't get up to go and pee in the middle of the night, but for the past week I have been doing a lot of tossing and turning :thinking:

BluesClues
12-14-2006, 10:54 AM

Jesse does the same damn thing. I was looking at him and was like why do you have to eat everything once at a time? He doesn't like to mix his food. If he has his bread, meat, and veg with a drink, he will eat the bread first, the vegs second, the meat third, and finish off the drink last. Kinda weird I guess. I just eat the shit although I eat it a certain way. I try to save what taste best for last.

BluesClues
12-14-2006, 10:55 AM
I have to rub one out to this avatar atleast once a day while my gf watches

http://forums.importatlanta.com/image.php?u=7526&dateline=1157514018

Ha ha

R.Kelly

i do that but my room is a fucking crazy mess but i and only i know how to find exactly what im looking for and how to navigate the trails in the dark

BluesClues
i do the same exact thing
You also like to pick poptarts apart like a bird and eat them for about 2 damn hours lol

Tasuki_Civic
12-14-2006, 10:59 AM
Jesse does the same damn thing. I was looking at him and was like why do you have to eat everything once at a time? He doesn't like to mix his food. If he has his bread, meat, and veg with a drink, he will eat the bread first, the vegs second, the meat third, and finish off the drink last. Kinda weird I guess. I just eat the shit although I eat it a certain way. I try to save what taste best for last.

hahaha thats funny....i never finish my drink. i always prepare my food then eat that and never touch my drink unless im extremely thristy. but i always save my drink for last and i may only take 4 or 5 sips and thats about it.

BluesClues
12-14-2006, 11:02 AM
hahaha thats funny....i never finish my drink. i always prepare my food then eat that and never touch my drink unless im extremely thristy. but i always save my drink for last and i may only take 4 or 5 sips and thats about it.
Not I. I love fluids. Sometimes I have to refill my drink before I even finish my food lol

8bangin302
12-14-2006, 11:04 AM
sometimes when i have a certain amount of money i have to spend some ..for instance if i have 254 dollars i have to spend the 4 bucks so my money will be even......wierd..

R.Kelly
12-14-2006, 11:06 AM
i usually drink about 4 - 5 big glasses of whatever liquid is available before the food comes, people are amazed by how much coke i can hold and not have to piss

BluesClues
12-14-2006, 11:14 AM
sometimes when i have a certain amount of money i have to spend some ..for instance if i have 254 dollars i have to spend the 4 bucks so my money will be even......wierd..

I have a thing for even numbers and the number 3. If I eat skittles I eat 2 or 3 at a time. If I snack on anything small like that it has to be even or in threes.

jon360
12-14-2006, 11:26 AM
i got a bad habbit...well its good for me, but bad to a lot of people...i smoke only swisher sweets...and with the good stuff, dutch masters!

thinkfast®
12-14-2006, 11:29 AM
HELL YEA SWISHER GRAPES HAHA

Tasuki_Civic
12-14-2006, 11:33 AM
here something wierd for ya..........

if i do any enviornmental stuff or if i go hiking for several days or any extreme sport (where i get dirty) like that for several days str8 i have to get my toe nails done. Its a must.

im not a girlie girl but its just makes me feel comfortable being dirty and i know that my toe nails look damn good. diva in dirt

BluesClues
12-14-2006, 11:52 AM
^^^lol

Oh and swishers suck!!!!! White Owls are where it's at! :yes:

thinkfast®
12-14-2006, 12:02 PM
YO MOMMA FOOL! WHITE OWLS BURN SLOW AS ALL HELL, THATS A PLUS.. BUT TASTE ASHY!! TRY THE GRAPES AND YOULL SEE THE DIFFERENCE!! TASTE IT EVEN!! WOW!!

BluesClues
12-14-2006, 12:19 PM
YO MOMMA FOOL! WHITE OWLS BURN SLOW AS ALL HELL, THATS A PLUS.. BUT TASTE ASHY!! TRY THE GRAPES AND YOULL SEE THE DIFFERENCE!! TASTE IT EVEN!! WOW!!
I like them to burn slow. I like to smoke my weed, not let the cigar smoke it for me

thinkfast®
12-14-2006, 12:23 PM
YEA THEN STAY AWAY FROM WRAPS LOL.. SWEETS ARE VERY GOOD AND THE FLAVOR PUTS IT OVER THE TOP.. I MEAN WE'RE TALKIN ABOUT $.50 CIGARS, DO WHAT YOU WANT, BUT ITS SWISHERS FOR ME, AT LEAST LATELY LOL

BluesClues
12-14-2006, 12:29 PM
YEA THEN STAY AWAY FROM WRAPS LOL.. SWEETS ARE VERY GOOD AND THE FLAVOR PUTS IT OVER THE TOP.. I MEAN WE'RE TALKIN ABOUT $.50 CIGARS, DO WHAT YOU WANT, BUT ITS SWISHERS FOR ME, AT LEAST LATELY LOL
I hear ya. Do what cha do