PDA

View Full Version : I HATE "________" DRIVERS

CHADbee
12-10-2006, 08:43 PM
answer the poll...people that drive what car gets on ur nerves the most....if u want to explain go at it.

xLSTONEx
12-10-2006, 08:43 PM
where is the poll?

PhAtBoYMr2
12-10-2006, 08:45 PM
haha i can already see this becoming a racist ass thread

CHADbee
12-10-2006, 08:49 PM
haha i can already see this becoming a racist ass thread
hail yeah !

"I HATE "what ever place yousef is from" DRIVERS

CHADbee
12-10-2006, 08:50 PM
fuck them stang owners! dem dang ol 5.0's and shit!

PRiMAdonna
12-10-2006, 08:51 PM
stereotype much? lol...

CHADbee
12-10-2006, 08:52 PM
stereotype much? lol...
hey now girl...u know u cant beat no dang ol foxbody...u just can't beat'em, dey unbeatable!

bigdare23
12-10-2006, 08:52 PM
Damn SRT4 drivers!!!! Give a Neon a turbo, and they think there balls are bigger than everyone elses!!! LOL

CHADbee
12-10-2006, 08:53 PM
lol..that had to be primidonna that voted SRT4 drivers :lmao:

CHADbee
12-10-2006, 08:53 PM
lol..that had to be primidonna that voted SRT4 drivers :lmao:

Damn SRT4 drivers!!!! Give a Neon a turbo, and they think there balls are bigger than everyone elses!!! LOL

ok maybe it wasnt her :doh:

Hulud
12-10-2006, 08:54 PM
whats a camero?

CHADbee
12-10-2006, 08:55 PM
whats a camero?
lol...camaro...thats what i ment

nightracer
12-10-2006, 08:56 PM
I love Supras although I loathe the typical Supra owner, who thinks his cock is bigger than everybodys because he owns a Supra. Granted there are some cool Supra guys but a few guys on Supra Forums whom I care not to mention are fucking snobby assholes. I don't know any Supra guys from IA.com but a few of the Supra guys from back home would have these better-than-everybody attitudes and act like they better than thou when they are barely my equal in life. Shit can get annoying real quick. Talking down to ppl, attempting to treat ppl like shit, attempting to clown ppl at a meet that you do not know or think you know may cettainly result in a fully-loaded weapon being shoved down your throat. This post was in no way meant to offend any Supra owners of Georgia just addressing a few problematic estrogen-influenced individuals in Ohio.

Hulud
12-10-2006, 08:57 PM
lol...camaro...thats what i ment
meant?

BKgen®
12-10-2006, 09:00 PM
damnit.

tough to pick just one. it was between civic, srt4, or shitstangs.
had to go with shitstangs.

PRiMAdonna
12-10-2006, 09:00 PM
i have owned a ford, a saturn, 2 hondas, and a volvo... so i cant really pick. however i cant stand MOST of the people that drive jacked up "muddin" trucks... because most of them are immature rowdy loud country ass teenage boys..

R3RUN
12-10-2006, 09:01 PM
I voted other because I hate all other drivers.

bigdare23
12-10-2006, 09:02 PM
what happened to BMW drivers, most of them are assholes too!

Hulud
12-10-2006, 09:07 PM
why cant we select multiple options?

PhAtBoYMr2
12-10-2006, 09:08 PM
I wish i could vote evo and sti because everyone and there mother has one.

koukis14
12-10-2006, 09:08 PM
I voted civic but really its women in suvs

man
12-10-2006, 09:11 PM
bmw

R3RUN
12-10-2006, 09:11 PM
The thing that really pisses me off though is white minivans. Whenever I see one I try to get away, especially if its an asian woman. They are the worst, sorry but thats my opinion and no im not racist. I have 3 cousins from south korea that are all great people but I dont like riding in the car with them...LOL

Nitro
12-10-2006, 09:12 PM
can't stand them subaru drivers............nasty attitudes too :rolleyes:

Fast Shadow
12-10-2006, 09:13 PM
Haha, had a run in with some Mustang owners tonight at the V..

aneel
12-10-2006, 09:14 PM
i hate civic drivers b/c everytime i pass by one they wanna race... btw R3RUN uve given me a weird look once.. i was making a left at an intersection and u were at the light and u gave me that :no: look.. i was like umm ok lol didnt mean any harm lol

aNeeL

R3RUN
12-10-2006, 09:16 PM
i hate civic drivers b/c everytime i pass by one they wanna race... btw R3RUN uve given me a weird look once.. i was making a left at an intersection and u were at the light and u gave me that :no: look.. i was like umm ok lol didnt mean any harm lol

aNeeL

When was this? And do you have a picture of your car?

bigdare23
12-10-2006, 09:26 PM
mustang and civic drivers are neck and neck

Sibious
12-10-2006, 09:31 PM
well you cna tell teh 2 srt voters are george and yousef. haha

Nismo
12-10-2006, 09:36 PM
Yay scions made the list!!

Flip
12-10-2006, 09:37 PM
I wish i could vote evo and sti because everyone and there mother has one.

LOL ^ So why do we never see them?? hah, its so rare that i see another sti or evo around... don't get how you came to this conclusion...

The Yousef
12-10-2006, 09:37 PM
i hate the following:

white people
brown people
bmw drivers
mustang drivers
ricey civic drivers
rice drivers in general
hypocrites
white people
brett
southern baptists

The Yousef
12-10-2006, 09:38 PM
LOL ^ So why do we never see them?? hah, its so rare that i see another sti or evo around... don't get how you came to this conclusion...

dude i see like 4 a day... :lmao:

Flip
12-10-2006, 09:41 PM
Shit, i chose srt4 but that was before i saw MUSTANGS on the list LOL. i take it back...

actually since i've met a few of the srt4 drivers on here i don't really like to say that any more since they were all cool...

Only reason I disliked srt4 drivers was because when i owned my integra, ALL of them seemed to feel like they had to mess with me every time they saw me...

^ this is what made me not EVER want to pick on a car that i know i can beat (unless it's just retartedly riced out...)

Mustangs now... thats a whole different story LOL

BKgen®
12-10-2006, 09:42 PM

yeah i think his comment is better suited to civic drivers. it's especially true of gainesville. fucking mexicans and wiggers in their rice buckets.

Flip
12-10-2006, 09:43 PM
dude i see like 4 a day... :lmao:

huh, guess i'm in the wrong part of town LOL.

i get excited when i see another one :). I see another STi maybe once ever week or two. I do however see WRX's a bit more than that but nothing like 4 a day...

PhAtBoYMr2
12-10-2006, 09:46 PM

haha what are you talking about man, i see an evo or sti atleast 3 times a day.....not joking ethier.

The Yousef
12-10-2006, 09:48 PM
huh, guess i'm in the wrong part of town LOL.

i get excited when i see another one :).

you subaru drivers are very odd.... :lmfao:

Flip
haha what are you talking about man, i see an evo or sti atleast 3 times a day.....not joking ethier.

Huh, I guess i do most of my driving at night since i work nights and don't see much traffic but even still in marietta/kennesaw, even on barrett pky i don't see them that often. What part of town are you in?

Kyle
My experience with mustang drivers is they just fucking love themselves. All the ones I have met have been pretty cocky. I am not saying all of them are just the ones I have seen.

PhAtBoYMr2
12-10-2006, 09:49 PM
I mean don't get me wrong i like sti's and evo's as cars but the fact that everyone has one or is getting one steers me away from ever buying one.

mid 90's japanesse cars FTMFW

PhAtBoYMr2
12-10-2006, 09:52 PM
Huh, I guess i do most of my driving at night since i work nights and don't see much traffic but even still in marietta/kennesaw, even on barrett pky i don't see them that often. What part of town are you in?

im in alpharetta but im in gwinett alot also, i if i ever go to northpoint mall or Gwinett place mall i see atleast 3-4 evos or sti's

i mean the wrx is like subauras best selling car, evo is up there as far as mitsubishis go but i'd much rather have a 3000gt vr4 than an evo

BKgen®
12-10-2006, 09:54 PM
I mean don't get me wrong i like sti's and evo's as cars but the fact that everyone has one or is getting one steers me away from ever buying one.

mid 90's japanesse cars FTMFW

when evos/stis came out, people were like "ooh man look it's an evo/sti!". now it's more like "oh, look. another evo/sti."

PhAtBoYMr2
12-10-2006, 09:55 PM
when evos/stis came out, people were like "ooh man look it's an evo/sti!". now it's more like "oh, look. another evo/sti."

Your very right. :goodjob:

Lizbiz101
12-10-2006, 10:03 PM
mustang guys tend to have a big ego.....I guess they didn't realize it's a Ford......

BKgen®
12-10-2006, 10:08 PM
the funniest fucking thing is to see a girl in a mustang... when it's a V6.

she thinks it's a damn hot rod.

Humphrizzle
12-10-2006, 10:11 PM
I hate old women drivers!

TTaz02
12-10-2006, 10:11 PM

Flip
12-10-2006, 10:12 PM

still tho, theres so many other cars that dominate the roads like civics, mustangs, 240's etc... compared to those the sti/evo's are pretty rare...

i mean, if you said "oh man look it's another civic" every time you went somewhere you wouldn't stop talking until you got there. :)

BKgen®
12-10-2006, 10:12 PM
I hate old women drivers!

shit, just old people in general.
i think they should have a mandatory driving test when old farts get to a certain age to retain their license. driving a rascal is a lot different than driving a buick.

Humphrizzle
12-10-2006, 10:14 PM
but if you see a civic they are usually being driven by a 35-70 year old business man or wierd lady.

if you see a STI/EVO, they are all being driven by dickheads that think they're better than you..

No offense, guy above me.

PhAtBoYMr2
12-10-2006, 10:14 PM
Old asian people have to be the worst drivers ever in the world.

BKgen®
12-10-2006, 10:15 PM
still tho, theres so many other cars that dominate the roads like civics, mustangs, 240's etc... compared to those the sti/evo's are pretty rare...

i mean, if you said "oh man look it's another civic" every time you went somewhere you wouldn't stop talking until you got there. :)

nah man, don't take it the wrong way. evos/sti's are pretty high up on the list of my favorite cars.

btw, thanks for reminding me how much i hate civics.

TheGodfather
12-10-2006, 10:15 PM
voted mustangs because half of them have v6's and think they are fast as hell.

Humphrizzle
12-10-2006, 10:16 PM
thats true too.. my mom (51 years old) agrees with me and we decided when they are considered a legal Senior citizen, they should have to take a drivers test.. they cant see as well as they could, they cant hear for shit, and hell they dont care because they are so old, so what, they lived a long life!

but at about 63 or 65 whenever they get social security, they should take another test just like when we were all 16.

PhAtBoYMr2
12-10-2006, 10:16 PM
but if you see a civic they are usually being driven by a 35-70 year old business man or wierd lady.

if you see a STI/EVO, they are all being driven by dickheads that think they're better than you..

lol's your right, sti/evo drivers are some of the cockiest bitches iv'e ever meet in my life some are cool but most are cocky ass bitches that can't even drive there car.

BKgen®
12-10-2006, 10:17 PM
voted mustangs because half of them have v6's and think they are fast as hell.

:)

Flip
12-10-2006, 10:18 PM

haha so true LOL. if i could guess i would say they were thinking "Man look at that ricer he thinks hes faster than me but i don't wana make him look bad since my mustang is so much faster than him."
LOL

Kyle
12-10-2006, 10:20 PM

Speaking of..Theres this girl in my english class she says oh I really love cars blah blah blah. So she says she has a mustang, looses all my respect. Then a week later someone was talking about cars and g forces and she says "yeah the new corvette does like 2 g's."

Profound...

silversol
12-10-2006, 10:21 PM
V8 mustangs FTW!!

BKgen®

the difference between the civic drivers and evo/sti drivers, is that the evo/sti drivers would win.

Ed
Haha, had a run in with some Mustang owners tonight at the V..

that was some funny ass shit... hahahahaha...

: oh noes : i own an evo, yet im not cocky, or think im above anyone else... lol or do i? :lmfao:

Flip
12-10-2006, 10:31 PM

None taken :). I do think that it may be a slight misconception since most of the ones that i have met were nice... Even when i was in my integra sti's would never mess with me or "pick" on me... Given there are dickheads that drive pretty much any car and yes there are dickhead sti/evo drivers out there...

just be careful where you use ALL :). I like to consider myself a nice STi driver :).

The Yousef
12-10-2006, 10:32 PM
oh yeah...grand marquis drivers as well

Flip
12-10-2006, 10:33 PM
http://darkrume.com/modules/coppermine/albums/userpics10002/1156026729475wy5.jpg

BKgen®
12-10-2006, 10:34 PM
just be careful where you use ALL :). I like to consider myself a nice STi driver :).

judging by the amount of smilies you use, i would have to agree.

:yes:

Flip
12-10-2006, 10:35 PM
judging by the amount of smilies you use, i would have to agree.

:yes:

haha, i am a smiley whore... :bump:

koukis14
12-10-2006, 10:36 PM
I saw a guy in an evo revving the shit out of it in a parking lot the other day....just sitting there staring people down and pegging his car off of the rev limiter. I must say I have never seen anyone other than Civic and Mustang drivers do stupid shit like that.

Jecht
12-10-2006, 10:36 PM
I hate most of the drivers here in the south. ESPECIALLY THOSE IN SUVs!! I just love it how people don't take it into consideration that I don't have anti-lock brakes when they cut me off and slam on their brakes!! I drive like an old man because I don't want to hit a pothole and hurt my car or get a speeding ticket. So I accelerate slowly and don't go any faster than 2 or 3 mph over the speed limit. I CONSTANTLY GET PEOPLE GIVING ME THE FINGER AND FLASHING THEIR HEADLIGHTS AT ME!! /rant
*If you know anyone that drives like this, please tell them to stop!*

I have to say that I've never really been bothered by drivers of any of the cars listed in the polls, so I voted other. Its not necessarily because a certain car provides a certain mindset. There are assholes all over the place - it doesn't matter if they drive a beat up Civic or a brand new Mustang.

EDIT:
LOL @ Flip, your using that cat pic everywhere, aren't you dude? :lmfao::lmfao:

Flip
12-10-2006, 10:41 PM
I saw a guy in an evo revving the shit out of it in a parking lot the other day....just sitting there staring people down and pegging his car off of the rev limiter. I must say I have never seen anyone other than Civic and Mustang drivers do stupid shit like that.

LOL, see now that is the kind of thing that gives us a bad name hahaha. what a douche...

I hate most of the drivers here in the south. ESPECIALLY THOSE IN SUVs!! I just love it how people don't take it into consideration that I don't have anti-lock brakes when they cut me off and slam on their brakes!! I drive like an old man because I don't want to hit a pothole and hurt my car or get a speeding ticket. So I accelerate slowly and don't go any faster than 2 or 3 mph over the speed limit. I CONSTANTLY GET PEOPLE GIVING ME THE FINGER AND FLASHING THEIR HEADLIGHTS AT ME!! /rant
*If you know anyone that drives like this, please tell them to stop!*

I have to say that I've never really been bothered by drivers of any of the cars listed in the polls, so I voted other. Its not necessarily because a certain car provides a certain mindset. There are assholes all over the place - it doesn't matter if they drive a beat up Civic or a brand new Mustang.

EDIT:
LOL @ Flip, your using that cat pic everywhere, aren't you dude? :lmfao::lmfao:

Yah i agree with the SUV thing...

And yeah, its not the car its just the people who drive them and thats why i will never say i hate ALL ___ drivers...

Oh and yup on the cat pic lol. It is fun :).

BKgen®
I hate most of the drivers here in the south. ESPECIALLY THOSE IN SUVs!! I just love it how people don't take it into consideration that I don't have anti-lock brakes when they cut me off and slam on their brakes!!

Rich bitches on 400 north FTL.

Humphrizzle
i dont like a lot of people driving..

i get mad at pretty much anyone on the road because i feel no one really knows how to drive.

OHYOUKNOW
12-10-2006, 10:43 PM
I just love it how people don't take it into consideration that I don't have anti-lock brakes when they cut me off and slam on their brakes!! I drive like an old man because I don't want to hit a pothole and hurt my car or get a speeding ticket. So I accelerate slowly and don't go any faster than 2 or 3 mph over the speed limit. I CONSTANTLY GET PEOPLE GIVING ME THE FINGER AND FLASHING THEIR HEADLIGHTS AT ME!! /rant

if you get out of the fast lane that might not happen so much:goodjob:

BKgen®
12-10-2006, 10:44 PM
lol have any of you encountered any of the new GTO's?

definitely top of the list material. ^

koukis14
12-10-2006, 10:47 PM

I was thinking about getting one. The are fast and roomy for a two door. Also you can pick one up for under 20grand with low miles. Oh and a rear mount twin turbo kit will put you at about 700 whp for like 8 grand.

Flip

I have encountered 2. One tried to race me... guess i can't blame him. he got his ass handed to him... the second one we pulled up next to eachother at a light and talked for a moment about cars. he was really cool!

so i haven't had any bad experiences with them yet but its all about the people driving the cars...

Seems that most of the peeps driving the new gto's are older like 35-45

CHADbee
actually since i've met a few of the srt4 drivers on here i don't really like to say that any more since they were all cool...

its weird how guys that drive SRT4's have a reputation of being cocky and dicks...i know alot of people that drive SRT's and most of them call their cars a "neon" just like i do...cause thats all it is. u don't called MSPi's 2jz 240's a supra right? i have meet a few guys that are extreamly annoying but as far as being cocky and dickheading out of the 25+ SRT driver i have meet only 1 has fallen into that attitude.

Humphrizzle
12-10-2006, 10:48 PM
they are the same as the Magnum drivers and the Crossfire drivers.

CHADbee
12-10-2006, 10:48 PM

i want too :D

Flip
12-10-2006, 10:49 PM
its weird how guys that drive SRT4's have a reputation of being cocky and dicks...i know alot of people that drive SRT's and most of them call their cars a "neon" just like i do...cause thats all it is. u don't called MSPi's 2jz 240's a supra right? i have meet a few guys that are extreamly annoying but as far as being cocky and dickheading out of the 25+ SRT driver i have meet only 1 has fallen into that attitude.

i guess i just had bad luck for a bit when running into srt4 drivers... the first 10 or so ATLEAST were all jackasses and tried to fuck with me on the road....

Thanks for changing my opinoin chad :)

CHADbee
12-10-2006, 10:59 PM
i guess i just had bad luck for a bit when running into srt4 drivers... the first 10 or so ATLEAST were all jackasses and tried to fuck with me on the road....

Thanks for changing my opinoin chad :)

:goodjob:

there are some of the guys out there i have meet that drive SRTs i have heard them say some smartass comments about guys driving a civic or an integra or something but then i just offer to set them up with one of the hondas in PMS and stand back and smile cause they don't know what the deal is... and if it goes down i laugh at them and tell them "well the car wiegh 500lbs less and makes over 100whp more than u what did u expect to happen? next time don't make dumbass comments"

but for real there are some cool ass people on IA that drive SRT4s like mastakilla(matt), ericP, member 143659 or whatever(ming)

but just like any car...there are dickheads out there, but its just not as bad as people make it out to be

BKgen®
12-10-2006, 11:08 PM
hahaha, i can't tell you how happy it makes me to see mustangs with the blowout in votes. :goodjob:

CHADbee
12-10-2006, 11:18 PM
hahaha, i can't tell you how happy it makes me to see mustangs with the blowout in votes. :goodjob:
ME TOO...BUT I KNEW THAT'D HAPPEN. I KNEW IT WAS GONNA BE THE STANGS OR THE TC'S

BKgen®
12-10-2006, 11:19 PM
are tC's really that bad? i haven't seen many guys in tC's around here. mostly it's just chicks that keep to themselves.

Humphrizzle
12-10-2006, 11:37 PM
TC drivers are 18 year old guys that think they are Civic SI's

Bballjamal
12-10-2006, 11:39 PM
hard between mustang and civic driver........

Every civic driver thinks he's so jdm and everyone else is rice........

Every mustang owner is 150% sure his new exhaust system grants a win to anything with less than 8cyl

Evo/Sti guys think just because they shelled the money for a boosted awd car that anything less than 13sec car is a POS or "that car"

Corvette owners are the older breed of my mustang comment minus the exhaust..... They feel no matter what year or shape corvette they're in, its a vette.......

Srt4 drivers are too busy having showdowns with mustangs and trying to prove they aren't just a neon with different bumpers and stronger motor.....

Camaro's lost their glory awhile ago, so their owners are semi laid back......

Scion owners............are scion owners..........

^Same for Tibby owners........

Supra owners have a reason to flaunt......even at the sight of a n/a supra, people still envy the clean ass lines of the body

Cavy owners know how much damn potential the car has but don't have the money to buy all of the crap that's needed for it.......and still even once one is done decent and is even quick, it's a cavalier......

Hell, I could go on and on.....

dueces

Kyle
12-11-2006, 12:08 AM
I would never buy a car from a "Youth Division" of a company. From what I have seen I would say 9 of 10 scion tC owners are douche bags.

R.Kelly
12-11-2006, 12:12 AM
I would never buy a car from a "Youth Division" of a company. From what I have seen I would say 9 of 10 scion tC owners are douche bags.

i agree :goodjob:

Jecht
12-11-2006, 06:02 AM
if you get out of the fast lane that might not happen so much:goodjob:

Not in the fast lane, I always stay to the right. Besides, if I'm going the speed limit, there shouldn't be much reason to pass me.

AE86 Dorifto
12-11-2006, 06:26 AM
I hate Corvette(except for Tim)/Mustang/Viper owners. It seems like the owners of these cars need a big car like that to make up for the size of their cock.

Nemesis
12-11-2006, 07:23 AM
WRX Wagon owners should be on top of that list.

Leadfoot_mf
12-11-2006, 07:28 AM
I hate Corvette(except for Tim)/Mustang/Viper owners. It seems like the owners of these cars need a big car like that to make up for the size of their cock.

wait no thats why i bought it. :lmfao:

i hate toyota truck drivers, they always seem to be doing stupid ass shit when i am near them. just driving like asses. dont know why?

ShooterMcGavin
12-11-2006, 08:07 AM
shoulda made it so u can choose multiple cars :D

R3RUN
12-11-2006, 08:46 AM
wait no thats why i bought it. :lmfao:

i hate toyota truck drivers, they always seem to be doing stupid ass shit when i am near them. just driving like asses. dont know why?

Its because they all wish they bought a V8 or a Diesel, trust me, two of my friends have them and beat the shit out of them in the hopes they die.

AgentEasy
12-11-2006, 08:55 AM
TC's FTL!!! there NOT fast.. shit there not even slow.. there just... there!! fuck!! lol.. but yeah.. i could only vote for one.. but i hate corvette drivers too.. thera all old.. and drive slow.. why buy a corvette if your gonna drive slow?

RX8volution
12-11-2006, 09:06 AM
stereotype much? lol...

Mustangs are cool... 'specially down here where all the rednecks like to go fast... ermm... yea.

soul
12-11-2006, 09:16 AM
Damn alot of mustang hate

***slowly walks away***

Evil Goat
12-11-2006, 09:40 AM
other...

i hate...

-people w/ handicap tags - b/c they never do the speed limit and they clog the fast lane
-people over 55 - b/c they never do the speed limit and they clog the fast lane
-people under 21 - b/c they go well over the speed limit and zip in and out of traffic w/ a deathwish
-all female drivers - b/c they never do the speed limit and they clog the fast lane
-out of town drivers - you guessed it, b/c they never do the speed limit and clog the fast lane

in general i just hate stupid drivers, it has nothing to do with what you drive, more so the driver themselves

Bruce Leroy
12-11-2006, 09:43 AM
I don't car what kind of car yo drive, as long as you don't streotype people by what kind of car they drive, I'm cool with you.

Mike Lowrey
12-11-2006, 09:44 AM
Wish I could vote for more than one, so here are my choices.

civic
SRT4
evo
wrx/sti
camero
corvette
mustangs
scion tc
BMW

Leadfoot_mf
12-11-2006, 10:40 AM
^^^i hate what u drive.

RX8volution
12-11-2006, 12:02 PM
Damn alot of mustang hate

***slowly walks away***

Let's not confuse Mustang dislike with general dislike for that family of cars. Saleens rock as they're more custom vehicle than anything... Shelbys and all the 'oldies are sweet... it's just the last two decades that Ford has really lost all hope of understanding what a 'performance car' should look/feel/perform like. Anyway - let's not turn this into a Ford-hatin' rant... after all, the company I drive just happens to be in bed with those idiots over at Ford.

Tracy
12-11-2006, 12:09 PM
BMW. That's why Dan sold his M3...that and it was slow :)

HalfBaked
12-11-2006, 12:13 PM
BMW - There drivers are normally stuck up elitists.
white b13 sentra se-rs - They are all super slow and kids think just because if they have a turbo on one it is fast.
Any 1.8t - Just because they have to make there car blow off every chance they get, in reverse, in neutral, or going from drive thru window to drive thru window.

Sport1.3
12-11-2006, 12:31 PM
i hate all of the options, only because i cant afford any of them :sadface:

Nitro
12-11-2006, 12:58 PM
well i gotta say i've seen quite a difference in who revs on the side of me now since i got rid of my neon......lol......some just don't care *cough*
*rice* *cough* :lmfao:

but mustangs :dunno: civics do it the most.........

~The_Duke~
12-11-2006, 03:20 PM
I hate most people that drive tCs...

The majority of the people that drive them are narrow minded assholes that think their car is fast. The flock together to look cool. Those whoe know me also know that I have wishes to beat a certain person that drives a tC to a bloody plup...

There are only 2 people that I have ever meet that are cool that drive them. One is my own brother and the other doesnt care what he does to the car including wrenching it, crashing to thing, etc.

Ran
12-11-2006, 04:08 PM
SUV drivers.

Your vehicle is pointless, oversized, piece of American-influenced sh*t. No matter what your excuse, there is always another option that makes more sense.

~The_Duke~
12-11-2006, 04:14 PM
SUV drivers.

Your vehicle is pointless, oversized, piece of American-influenced sh*t. No matter what your excuse, there is always another option that makes more sense.

I dont like people that drive SUVs cas they usually cant drive for shit and end up crashing into something or also hitting me or someone else...

Kamikaze
12-11-2006, 04:44 PM
I hate most people that drive tCs...

The majority of the people that drive them are narrow minded assholes that think their car is fast. The flock together to look cool. Those whoe know me also know that I have wishes to beat a certain person that drives a tC to a bloody plup...

There are only 2 people that I have ever meet that are cool that drive them. One is my own brother and the other doesnt care what he does to the car including wrenching it, crashing to thing, etc.

You haven't met me yet. ;) And all other people I know that drive tC's aren't assholes.

~The_Duke~
12-11-2006, 04:46 PM
You haven't met me yet. ;) And all other people I know that drive tC's aren't assholes.

Oh by all means, I know everyone that drives those things arent assholes, but I have noticed a fairly good percentage lol

RX8volution
12-11-2006, 05:23 PM
If I have to point my distaste at some specific cars.. it's easily the ones (and they're not *always* Hondas... but...) that have >75% primer as their paint job, 2/3 of the car looks like it came from spare parts bin at the local dump, and sound like my bmx bike did when we used to put baseball cards in the tires when I was a kid... yea - you know who I'm talkin' to...

Jecht
12-11-2006, 07:16 PM
Any 1.8t - Just because they have to make there car blow off every chance they get, in reverse, in neutral, or going from drive thru window to drive thru window.

Haha, I have to agree with you about that. The stock turbo spools at like 1500 rpm and it hits full boost early on too. Its not necessarily the driver - its just the engine.

CHADbee
12-11-2006, 09:38 PM
Haha, I have to agree with you about that. The stock turbo spools at like 1500 rpm and it hits full boost early on too. Its not necessarily the driver - its just the engine.
my neon is the same way...plus it echos through the intake so i can't help but blow off all the day time.

BlkCD5
12-12-2006, 03:26 AM
Civics- the other day while i was going over a speed bump and the asshat behind me decides to rev cus he heard my exhaust

Mustang V6/GT- most of them think they're the shit and pick races with me. One day i'll show them up :2up:

Suv- like Ran said, big pieces of shit that feel try to run you off the road. If you don't have a big family or tow a lot of shit. Don't fucking get one

jacked up Ford F-series diesel- don't get mad cus I passed you and then flyby me bellowing black smoke. I don't feel like inhaling that shit. :mad:

Mostly its a combination of cars trying to show me up, but these are the majority.

Ran
12-12-2006, 08:37 AM
Suv- like Ran said, big pieces of shit that feel try to run you off the road. If you don't have a big family or tow a lot of shit. Don't fucking get oneStill bullsh*t reasons to buy something that resembles a mobile home.

Big Family - Get a Volvo Wagon. Same price if not cheaper, smaller and more courteous to other drivers, has a five star crash test rating, seats like 6 people, and gets around 40mpg.

Towing Sh*t - Get a truck. I've no problem with a truck if it's actually being used for a working purpose.

SUV = Pointless Vehicle

cttdid666
12-13-2006, 04:42 PM
I hate stang drives..there just stupid..plus I just hate fords all together..like Ford Fuckesse

Cato ED-6
12-13-2006, 04:51 PM
Off the top of my head...Tiburons...Local car club in Woodstock/Acworth area. I've lost all respect in tibs because of them.

IndianStig
12-13-2006, 05:37 PM
i didn't vote SRT4 because i've never heard of such a thing. only a neon.

i hate slow left lane drivers.

CHADbee
12-13-2006, 08:18 PM
i didn't vote SRT4 because i've never heard of such a thing. only a neon.

i hate slow left lane drivers.
SRT4=neon

same damn thing.

but the "SRT4" drivers that claim its not a neon are the kinda of people that give us neon drivers a bad rap.

BlkCD5
12-13-2006, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Lord Canti
Off the top of my head...Tiburons...Local car club in Woodstock/Acworth area. I've lost all respect in tibs because of them.

Care to explain?

BKgen®
12-13-2006, 08:44 PM

ALL respect?

well let them talk shit if they want. if it's not boosted, you don't have much to worry about. :rolleyes:

ahmonrah
12-13-2006, 09:06 PM
"For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non-fatal shootings. And, folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just unacceptable. And we're going to do something about it."

BKgen®
12-13-2006, 09:48 PM
wtf?

Cato ED-6
12-13-2006, 10:03 PM
They were just your typical ricers. They dragged and did burnouts in the school parking lot, went on for about 2 years. It was so bad that every time I saw a Tib I was disgusted by it.

BKgen®
12-13-2006, 10:06 PM
ricers will be ricers i guess...

Humphrizzle
12-13-2006, 10:12 PM
i now hate dodge ram drivers.. this asshole following me to school today beeped at me for doing the speed limit, so i slowed down more and he couldnt pass.. just wanted to piss him off.

there was about to be a red light, but i guess he likes to be going fast at all times.

i dont like assholes like that.

00CelicaGT
12-20-2006, 12:58 AM
I HATE THOSE TRUCKERS THAT GET IN THE FAST LANE ON A 2 LANE HIGHWAY AND I HATE THOSE MOTHE F**KERS WHO R ON THE PHONE AND JUST ANYONE WHO CANT DRIVE

Kyle
12-20-2006, 01:09 AM
BMW - There drivers are normally stuck up elitists.
white b13 sentra se-rs - They are all super slow and kids think just because if they have a turbo on one it is fast.

How many 1.8T's actually blow off? Very few. And from the sound of the post it seems you work in a drive thru?

But my car does that when I give it a little punch from window to window. The cold air intake makes the noise rather loud. It amuses me though. I am surprised you said that because I rarely see 1.8T's with any mods. So you never really hear them.

But fair enough.

rodr4813
12-20-2006, 11:12 AM
I need an "ASIAN" option Llol

the_oc
12-20-2006, 11:15 AM
i picked mustangs because MOST mustang owners drive around with a cock in their as#hole

Sol-Badguy
12-20-2006, 01:08 PM
Civics, AND Mustangs.

Granted I've owned 4 Mustangs, I see how much of an ass I think I was.

They both suck hard.

Annihilation
12-20-2006, 01:22 PM
gooks

StupidBikerBoy
12-21-2006, 03:09 AM
Which do I see the most with the little dick syndrome?

Hmm...

Could go on and on, but I'll narrow it to mustangs and civics.

SidewayzS14
12-21-2006, 10:03 PM
I'd have to say all the rednecks in huge lifted trucks if they see any imports what so ever they become huge dickheads and plus why the hell do u need 38's on a truck with a lift? its beyond me and plus in the rain i ahve come to numerous times comming to a redlight and some idiot in a lifted truck slams on the brakes and starts to slide and plus they are just obnoxious and peopel that drive thoose huge lifted trucks are some of the biggest douche bags i ahve ever met and think they rule all.

-also old asians driving Camery's that like a detahwish waiting to happen
-the poeple on 316 who decide to do the speedlimit or below when everyone else is going 5-10+ over i mean come on atleats move with traffic
and also big rig truck drivers when they are goign down a 2 lane road and get side by side bascially creating a rolling road block and dont let anyone pass
*rant*

rodr4813
12-22-2006, 12:19 AM
What the hell is a Camero?

Ed
12-22-2006, 08:11 AM
^a slow car...

OneSlow5pt0
02-25-2007, 10:15 PM
mustang,lol...i feel loved,rx-7 isnt on list

VooDooXII
02-25-2007, 10:16 PM
So far...I've seen the worst stuff done the most to Civics.

Not that they're terrible cars...I've just seen so many garbage Civics.

DeutscheBAG!
02-25-2007, 10:18 PM

i have to agree there, and i even drive a 1.8t most of the time, these drivers are graduated honda owners doiing this shit. :thinking:

and the drivers i can't fucking stand."wingmen" those driver that like to pace along with you on the road right in your blind spot..no matter what speed u go :2up:

JDM onlyy
02-25-2007, 10:26 PM
I need an "ASIAN" option Llol

Racist any?

I say the fucking red necks teenage boys in the lifted ass trucks. They always think they're the shit...yet, most of the time i bet they wouldn't even be able to keep up with anything else. Still don't understand why you would want anything you have to use a ladder to get in....

man
02-25-2007, 10:26 PM
mustang,lol...i feel loved,rx-7 isnt on list

That's because everyone's always making fun of us because our cars are always broken down...

jmmx258
02-25-2007, 10:27 PM
Didnt vote. Hate female drivers who think they know everything about cars. This girl once tried telling me because her dads Malibu had a V8 in it, it was automatically faster than a 4 cylinder.

I knew her dad longer than her It was a bone stock 350.

OneSlow5pt0
02-25-2007, 10:32 PM
That's because everyone's always making fun of us because our cars are always broken down...

o yea,:cry:

unkn0wndj
02-25-2007, 10:47 PM
I'm a mustang driver :(.. oh well I'm definitely not cocky, that thing is SLOW.

man
02-25-2007, 10:52 PM
I'm a mustang driver :(.. oh well I'm definitely not cocky, that thing is SLOW.

Is it a V6? I think a 6cyl Mustang is a great car for younger drivers because it's not very powerful but still RWD. A) FWD Sucks. B) You don't want to start out in a 300hp RWD car. Even my car is a handful in less than ideal conditions. The Mustang will give you excellent experience in learning how to control a RWD car.

1SICKLEX
02-25-2007, 11:20 PM
I love Supras although I loathe the typical Supra owner, who thinks his cock is bigger than everybodys because he owns a Supra. Granted there are some cool Supra guys but a few guys on Supra Forums whom I care not to mention are fucking snobby assholes. I don't know any Supra guys from IA.com but a few of the Supra guys from back home would have these better-than-everybody attitudes and act like they better than thou when they are barely my equal in life. Shit can get annoying real quick. Talking down to ppl, attempting to treat ppl like shit, attempting to clown ppl at a meet that you do not know or think you know may cettainly result in a fully-loaded weapon being shoved down your throat. This post was in no way meant to offend any Supra owners of Georgia just addressing a few problematic estrogen-influenced individuals in Ohio.
While competitive with one another, I must say they are a very pleasant group to meet in person.

OneSlow5pt0
02-25-2007, 11:20 PM
Is it a V6? I think a 6cyl Mustang is a great car for younger drivers because it's not very powerful but still RWD. A) FWD Sucks. B) You don't want to start out in a 300hp RWD car. Even my car is a handful in less than ideal conditions. The Mustang will give you excellent experience in learning how to control a RWD car.

u act like the RX-7 is fast:screwy:

unkn0wndj
02-25-2007, 11:21 PM
Is it a V6? I think a 6cyl Mustang is a great car for younger drivers because it's not very powerful but still RWD. A) FWD Sucks. B) You don't want to start out in a 300hp RWD car. Even my car is a handful in less than ideal conditions. The Mustang will give you excellent experience in learning how to control a RWD car. Yeah it's a 6 cylinder with a few goodies nothin special. +1 for the first positive post I've ever seen about a 6cyl mustang.

man
02-25-2007, 11:24 PM
u act like the RX-7 is fast:screwy:

Well, it's not the quickest car in the world, but my car traps over 100mph in the quarter. Not bad for a car that costs less than $5k. You just need to get out and drive a turbo car. :D

1SICKLEX
02-25-2007, 11:24 PM
My 2 cents. Honda owners are the worst. The FUNNY thing is, it's not really the ricers (and S2000/NSX people are exempt and cool) or the modded cars.

It is the STOCK wannabe BMW, Motor Trend subscribing owners. I literally count
1. Hondas in the fast lane going slow. This can be anything from a stock civic or Accord to a Pilot or Ridgeline.
2. Honda owners trying to keep up. these are stock cars, you can't keep up, stop trying.
3. Cutting people off, not using their signal.
4. Won't let you in.
5. ALWAYS IN THE FAST LANE, YOUR CAR IS SLOW!!!

This is an entire brand. Idiots in CR-Vs, Elements, Pilots, Accords, whatever, just fucking up the roads one day at a time. Stay the hell away from me.

OneSlow5pt0
02-25-2007, 11:25 PM
Well, it's not the quickest car in the world, but my car traps over 100mph in the quarter. Not bad for a car that costs less than $5k. You just need to get out and drive a turbo car. :D

im gonna be running a turbo with FD auto tran:goodjob:

man
02-25-2007, 11:26 PM
im gonna be running a turbo with FD auto tran:goodjob:

Nice. That will be fun man. :yes:

Master Shake
02-25-2007, 11:31 PM
gooksbastard. just mad cause you can't pass the math test.

OneSlow5pt0
02-25-2007, 11:31 PM
Nice. That will be fun man. :yes:

yea,hope so..probbly be awhile though..we need to hit some RX-7 meets when it gets warmer

man
02-25-2007, 11:32 PM
yea,hope so..probbly be awhile though..we need to hit some RX-7 meets when it gets warmer

Hell yeah, assuming I haven't moved to Florida by then.

OneSlow5pt0
02-25-2007, 11:33 PM
Hell yeah, assuming I haven't moved to Florida by then.

o,u wont have problem finding RX-7s in FLA,lol

BKgen®
02-25-2007, 11:55 PM
holy thread resurrection, batman.

R3RUN
02-26-2007, 01:52 AM

aNeeL
I still want to know when this was. I no mean harm either. Sure it was me? Where was this?

Rican219
02-26-2007, 08:43 AM
SRT 4 FTL!!!! LIRL!!! :lmfao:

CHADbee
02-26-2007, 08:53 AM
SRT 4 FTL!!!! LIRL!!! :lmfao:
damn it i need to go add MS6!!!!

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Sol-Badguy
02-26-2007, 08:56 AM
My 2 cents. Honda owners are the worst. The FUNNY thing is, it's not really the ricers (and S2000/NSX people are exempt and cool) or the modded cars.

It is the STOCK wannabe BMW, Motor Trend subscribing owners. I literally count
1. Hondas in the fast lane going slow. This can be anything from a stock civic or Accord to a Pilot or Ridgeline.
2. Honda owners trying to keep up. these are stock cars, you can't keep up, stop trying.
3. Cutting people off, not using their signal.
4. Won't let you in.
5. ALWAYS IN THE FAST LANE, YOUR CAR IS SLOW!!!

This is an entire brand. Idiots in CR-Vs, Elements, Pilots, Accords, whatever, just fucking up the roads one day at a time. Stay the hell away from me.

Believe me, if we could all afford S2K's, or NSX's, we'd drive them; but just because we love the company and drive the lesser cars doesn't make us 'uncool'.

Not the cars; that would be the drivers. So what if I drive a Honda? I signal, I let people over. I cruise at the correct speed.

Nothing wrong with the way I drive. It's how you're looking at the people who drive them as a whole. Not cool.

shavedcivic
02-26-2007, 10:22 AM
fuck the corvette owners.

Sol-Badguy
02-26-2007, 10:25 AM
fuck the corvette owners.
Why them? I never see them do anything stupid or out of line.

shavedcivic
02-26-2007, 10:29 AM
they really do. espically here in dunwoody/alpharetta when a handfull of the owners are still in high school. it's just stupid how they act.

Crazy Asian
02-26-2007, 10:30 AM
I hate the married Indian drivers...'nough said, They drive like idiots and when I pass them they think its a race and they try to keep up to impress their wife or some bs. WTF ARE YOU DOING I DRIVE A PRELUDE YOU DRIVE A CAMRY BACK THE FUCK OFF!!!!!

VooDooXII
02-26-2007, 10:47 AM
I say the fucking red necks teenage boys in the lifted ass trucks. They always think they're the shit...yet, most of the time i bet they wouldn't even be able to keep up with anything else. Still don't understand why you would want anything you have to use a ladder to get in....

I can't stand that! I never know if they can see me on the road when they drive those things too.

I can't stand when drivers get right up on your tail at a stop sign on a hill. Luckily, I haven't had any accidents yet...but I hope I'm not killing my clutch faster than I should be.

R3RUN
02-26-2007, 12:54 PM
Haha my brother has a huge lifted jeep (its for sale if anybody is interested). I love driving that thing. Its fuckin gigantic and you feel like you own the road. Especially when you look over on the highway and you are near eye level with 18 wheelers. Kind of hard to make the switch from the mazda to that though.

Darling Nikki
02-26-2007, 03:59 PM
Where is the choice to select all. lol jk.

Nate_1998
02-26-2007, 06:50 PM
haha. im kind of surprised accord drivers haven't been ragged on yet

VooDooXII
02-26-2007, 07:39 PM
Accord drivers are pretty anonymous on the road.

Nate_1998
02-26-2007, 08:57 PM
well, to hell with mustangs

ep9716
07-04-2007, 05:07 PM
Dumb Drives LOL

Humphrizzle
07-04-2007, 06:30 PM
I HATE "OTHER" DRIVERS!

cant really stand anyone else's driving style. everyone annoys me.

Humphrizzle
07-04-2007, 06:31 PM
accords from 94-97 models are the most commonly riced out cars i have ever seen.

superboost
07-04-2007, 09:06 PM
m3s, russtangs, hondas or scions

Low-N-Slow
07-05-2007, 01:23 AM
gotta go with srt-4 drivers.....I had one and thought I was the shit. so now I have an 06 si. The t-4 drivers just dont know when to give up.