PDA

View Full Version : Official Call out of AZNTRAITOR

Vteckidd
03-10-2005, 04:02 PM
THats right, me, you, huffy vs huffy. We never got to run before, and we both dont own either of our previous cars anymore, so its down to this.

Heres the rules

1) must be a downhill race cause im fat and out of shape
2) winner gets $5 happy meal from his choice of fast food restaurant, YOU DO NOT GET TO PICK THE TOY
3) if i have to stop halfway to take a "smoke" break then the race is in "time out"

let me know when an were

AznTraitor
03-10-2005, 04:19 PM
I have a "Trek"....no huffy....but if you want...we can head to wally world and get matching huffy's that way we both know they would be stock and there has been no modifications ie go fast parts.....

I accept your challenge.....BUT! I pick the road ;)

and time out? time out's are for sissy's! tell you what...I'll strap a rope from my bike to yours, that way you can keep me in view when I leave you in my my dust...haha

AznTraitor
03-10-2005, 04:21 PM
and you cant draft.....if I catch you drafting behind me, I'll be liable to take my shoe off and throw it at you.

Vteckidd
03-10-2005, 04:21 PM
I have a "Trek"....no huffy....but if you want...we can head to wally world and get matching huffy's that way we both know they would be stock and there has been no modifications ie go fast parts.....

I accept your challenge.....BUT! I pick the road ;)

and time out? time out's are for sissy's! tell you what...I'll strap a rope from my bike to yours, that way you can keep me in view when I leave you in my my dust...haha
haha, its been a long day and that was the funniest shit i have read today. Well which bike do you want me to bring out, my Huffy stalker, my Schwinn, or my or my GT/Dyno, hell i got the mongoose if you can handle that :)

Bring It!!
03-10-2005, 04:23 PM
ok there needs to be some kinda offical watching this race because its just gonna turn into a his word against yours. I say u take it to Commerce! Just my $.02

Vteckidd
03-10-2005, 04:25 PM
fuck commerce, ill go to reynolds, but can we only race the 1/16 th mile, as i said im fat and out of shape. if you throw your shoe at me , your disqualified

4dmin
YOU DO NOT GET TO PICK THE TOY:jester: bahhhhh

AznTraitor
haha, its been a long day and that was the funniest shit i have read today. Well which bike do you want me to bring out, my Huffy stalker, my Schwinn, or my or my GT/Dyno, hell i got the mongoose if you can handle that :)

oh snap....you are busting out the arsenal I see.....well then, I'm gonna have to call my buddy Lance and see if I can borrow his bike......maybe you heard of him....multiple Tour De France winner......what's his last name? hmmmm...I'm so forgetful! but his woman was over here the other night, and boy she's good, if you know what I mean.....her name is Sheryl something.....bah....Sheryl's good in the sack.......that's all I know of her.

AznTraitor
03-10-2005, 04:26 PM
fuck commerce, ill go to reynolds, but can we only race the 1/16 th mile, as i said im fat and out of shape. if you throw your shoe at me , your disqualified

well, dallas is 1/8th.....so we wouldnt have to pedal as far.

Vteckidd
03-10-2005, 04:27 PM
ok i cant fuck with lances bike, i forfeit.

Vteckidd
03-10-2005, 04:29 PM
i really tried to find that old thread an bump it to the top but its not archived on here anymore. Justin and i were looking at some old threads one day up here at nopi and we were laughing our asses off at me an chris fighting, me and him, me an you blahblahblah. it was funny. so you got rid of the mustang? what are you working on now, or is it secret ;)

AznTraitor
03-10-2005, 04:29 PM
ok i cant fuck with lances bike, i forfeit.

I'd still like my happy meal.....

Vteckidd
03-10-2005, 04:31 PM
but you dont get to pick the toy, your getting a "my little pony" action figure

B16a2 Civic
03-10-2005, 04:31 PM
ya'll got mopeds...cause if so....we can do a lil suntin suntin...

AznTraitor
03-10-2005, 04:33 PM
I'm not working on a damn thing....just my education. I'm selling off my 4Runner, and I'm sporting a sweet 98 Toyota Corolla....I really hate it, but with all the driving from ATL to Columbus, the gas mileage is worth it. I have my other hobby which is my bike....but I am planning on getting a new one very soon, that way I can turn my older bike into a track bike and dedicate it to making me a Valentino Rossi.....haha, I know...I can dream though.

AznTraitor
03-10-2005, 04:33 PM
but you dont get to pick the toy, your getting a "my little pony" action figure

that's fine, I'm gonna mount it on the handle bars of Lance's bike as a trophy....so everyone will know not to front with me and my pony.

Vteckidd
03-10-2005, 04:34 PM
ya'll got mopeds...cause if so....we can do a lil suntin suntin...
Im not coordinated enought to ride a moped

AznTraitor
03-10-2005, 04:35 PM
Im not coordinated enought to ride a moped

yeah, we could seriously be injured with something that has power. better stick to what we know.

B16a2 Civic
03-10-2005, 04:41 PM
Lol word, mayne ya'll is a trip, but yo...why do you come to columbus...its so lame here

BTLFED
03-10-2005, 04:51 PM
that's fine, I'm gonna mount it on the handle bars of Lance's bike as a trophy....so everyone will know not to front with me and my pony.

That's it. My wife has a mountain bike of some sort in the garage. I'm bringing it out to own BOTH OF J00 BITCHES! GIMME MY HAPPY MEAL!

AznTraitor
03-10-2005, 05:23 PM
damn mike, looks like you are gonna be out $10 for both me and Chris's happy meals...

AznTraitor
03-10-2005, 05:25 PM
Lol word, mayne ya'll is a trip, but yo...why do you come to columbus...its so lame here

it's not so bad....I love the fact that "traffic" here is nothing what it is in ATL and north Fulton. there's some cool people here....and besides, I usually head back to ATL on the weekends

B16a2 Civic
03-10-2005, 05:27 PM
word, so you stay in columbus? what kind of car do you drive

HiPSI
03-10-2005, 05:45 PM
word, so you stay in columbus? what kind of car do you drive

read back a few posts

AznTraitor
03-10-2005, 07:13 PM
read back a few posts

lol...you could just tell him Erin, then being a smartass super uber drifter who builds miata's, conquests/starions, with slammed yota, and slow goped. I think that just about covers it ;)