PDA

View Full Version : Fooled by B18-C4!!!

LightningSpeed
12-10-2006, 10:38 AM
so the guy PMs, me because he was interested in trading cars, so we set up meet at varsity. i live about 1 hour away, but since we trading cars or w/e i was cool with it. i PM him the day we suppose to meet. and he says, yes hes going to be there and he gives me his number to call him. so i get there 30 mins early, and i call him to see where hes at. no answer, 30 mins later, hes not there and i call him again, no answer, and i leave a messege. no return call or anything.
i was mad as hell. so i went home, about to PM him and talk some smack, but i decided not to. instead i ask him what happened and if the trade was still on. He says, he is sorry, blah blah blah, hes 4real this time, blah blah blah. so im like alright lets give this foo another try. but this time i just wanted to see if he would "ACTUALLY" go. ....lol good think i stayed home, again he didnt pick up phone calls, nor return any. anywayz, i see his name is this forum alot, blackej6 or somthing, but yea, if ANYONE need him, give him a call at 516-557-5265. i hate shady people like that.

£G2♣
12-10-2006, 10:40 AM
so b18-c4 is blackej6?....damn good thing ustayed home the second time lol

2.0civic
12-10-2006, 10:42 AM
READ THE "ATTNTION EVERYONE" THREAD CLOSE TO THE TOP OF THIS SECTION....

LightningSpeed
12-10-2006, 12:19 PM
yes, i read that. but i thought i'd give him another try to redeem himself.

13Bracer
12-10-2006, 12:27 PM
wel today redemtion(sp) is spelled R.O.N

typerek
12-12-2006, 03:38 AM
yo youre a fucking asshole for posting his number like that he may have blew youoff but thats betwwen him and you . you didnr have to post his personal number like that.

thinkskater
12-12-2006, 08:41 AM
he needs to straightin the fuck up the list of shit he owes my friend -

215 $ pass crx door glass
80$ pair of del sol seats
350 $ls long block
100 $cd player
700 $wheels of the car we traded for said he would pay for

so the guy used to be straight but damn did he fly crooked this fucking time

2.0civic
12-12-2006, 10:48 AM
yo youre a fucking asshole for posting his number like that he may have blew youoff but thats betwwen him and you . you didnr have to post his personal number like that.

newsflash man...his number is all over here and IL.....:goodjob:

BlackDubs
12-12-2006, 06:08 PM
Shady people deserves it.

2.0civic
12-12-2006, 10:08 PM
i got a pm from the accused saying to delete the thread....have you talked to him yet?

thread will remain here untilk this situation is resolved

quickdodge®
12-12-2006, 10:11 PM
i got a pm from the accused saying to delete the thread....have you talked to him yet?

thread will remain here untilk this situation is resolved

And it should remain up. Later, QD.

2.0civic
12-12-2006, 10:51 PM
And it should remain up. Later, QD.

OH I AGREE 100%....JUST CURIOUS AS TO IF THE SITUATION HAS BEEN ATTEMPTED TO BE RESOLVED AND IF THIS GUY IS INDEED BLACKEJ6, WHY HE INSISTS ON STILL FUCKING PEOPLE OVER THEN AFTER HE DICKS A PERSONAL FRIEND OF MINE, LOL, PMS ME OF ALL PEOPLE TO DELETE THIS THREAD AND DIDNT PROVIDE A LINK

LightningSpeed
12-14-2006, 06:19 PM
still no replies, or explanations to why he didnt show or call for not showing. and yes this is blackej6, he linked me to his thread on importlounge for the car trade.

ghb2oo1
12-15-2006, 12:37 AM

oh, look at the little bitch chiming in to defend a scamming POS.....

typerek
12-15-2006, 01:46 AM
little bitch? y don't you shut your fucking mouth noob. i love how people act like internet gangsters. that wasn't me sticking up for him thats fuct up for anybody to throw out somebodys number so somebody that has nothing to do with the situation can call them. didnt rip him off for money just got stood up. i mean i would be pissed too but wouldnt throw out peoples numbers on the internet. whatever i'm done with all these b18c-4 and ej threads. peace.