PDA

View Full Version : Sl33p3r gets PWNED, 16 year old kid wants to fight 25 year old

Pages : [1] 2

SL33P3R
12-09-2006, 04:21 PM
FUN BEGINS ON PAGE 2

Background info:
Sleeper has bothered me numerous times to do free work for him. i have declined cause i run a business

Sleeper is 16

Sleeper likes to talk shit an say things to other people THAT I KNOW which always gets reported back to me.

SL33P3R
12-09-2006, 04:22 PM
And if the buyer decides they do want it tuned, it will be tuned by Scotty with digital box tuning at Mainstream Performance

SL33P3R
12-09-2006, 04:25 PM
Also, All trades are welcome, just let me know waht you have

aneel
12-09-2006, 04:25 PM
hot shit... gL

aNeeL

MIami-boy
12-09-2006, 06:00 PM
very very nice. y u sellin lemme guess u want somethin diffrent lol. wel GL with sale

8bangin302
12-09-2006, 06:29 PM
thats hott!

rupertaker
12-09-2006, 06:50 PM
Interested, cash in hand

Who installed the valves

drmcivicsi
12-09-2006, 07:01 PM
Interested, cash in hand

Who installed the valves

lol the valves he did it him self =) he knew what he was doing but he had to ask questions :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Vteckidd
12-09-2006, 07:02 PM
Interested, cash in hand

Who installed the valves
LOL

drmcivicsi
12-09-2006, 07:04 PM
its funny seening this right after we got the phone right mike =)

LOL

free bump

Vteckidd
12-09-2006, 07:12 PM
ill be out of here in a minute , so i can come build dans motor for FREE and assemble his head for FREE.

2jz ftw

drmcivicsi
12-09-2006, 07:14 PM
ill be out of here in a minute , so i can come build dans motor for FREE and assemble his head for FREE.

2jz ftw

MIKE FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MachNU
12-09-2006, 07:21 PM
how much did this cost you on ebay?

SL33P3R
12-09-2006, 11:27 PM
up

LiL PaKi
12-09-2006, 11:30 PM
hey didn't Andrew DB8-2NVY build this motor for ya! i saw ur mouth drop when i drove his car home that night u know who i am!!!! GL with the sale nice car

SL33P3R
12-09-2006, 11:32 PM
Andrew built the LS head that was on the car, but not this Vtec one

And for all the people above, any negative comments can stay outta this thread, PM me if you have something negative to say

SL33P3R
12-09-2006, 11:34 PM
ill be out of here in a minute , so Charles,Dave and James can come build dans motor for FREE and assemble his head for FREE.

2jz ftw\

Fixed it for you :goodjob:

I think the phones ringing mike, go answer it

DB8-2NVY
12-10-2006, 12:14 AM
yes i built the LS head im doin the LS VTEC as well car is well maintained kept clean. i know Taylor really well. I can vouch for this car any questions ask me !! LiL Paki can vouch for this too she know i busted my ass buildin ur car

greasemunkey
12-10-2006, 12:18 AM
pretty damn clean...

drmcivicsi
12-10-2006, 12:22 AM
lol u got your shit wrong buddy mike knows how to build motors just look in my threads ME AND MIKE are building dans new 2jz get your shit right man
what u are not seeing is that mike runs a shop he cant do shit for free the reason he is helping me and dan out is b/c mike lives with dan and he is doing AS mike not mainstream

\

Fixed it for you :goodjob:

I think the phones ringing mike, go answer it

SL33P3R
12-10-2006, 12:29 AM
I never asked Mike to do anything for free, I asked for help, Its fine dude. Congrats on yall building dans motor, hope it all goes good, and that thread i made wasnt how to install valve springs, it was asking why one seemed to be comin in crooked, then i figured it out and assembled the whole head, i knwo waht im doing, thanks

just dont say negative shit in my thread please

Vteckidd
12-10-2006, 12:39 AM
Andrew built the LS head that was on the car, but not this Vtec one

Really? i could have sworn I BUILT YOUR head an you paid me $150, i have the invoice, i can post it.

Dont get mad because i wouldnt assemble your head for free an i wouldnt hold your hand as you tried to put it together.

Like i said 10,000 times before:
1) Should have bought a VTEC head in the first place like we all told you
2) I PMed you how to put it together, and you still wanted ME TO DO IT FOR YOU and you wanted me to WATCH OVER YOU AS YOU DID IT SO I COULD TELL YOU IF YOU WERE DOING IT RIGHT OR NOT

Would you like to come test drive 99si's car, i built his GSR motor?

you think cause you THINK you know me, you think you know who i am that you can pass judgement on me?

Do you care to test my ability? i tell you what, bring me your head, ill dissasemble it an reasemble it if i can do it in an hour an under, you pay me $150, if i cant, ill GIVE YOU $150.

feeling lucky boy?

SL33P3R
12-10-2006, 12:42 AM
You assembled the head, but andrew took my motor apart and put it all together.

I didnt ask you to assemble it for free. You said it took you an hour to do it, so i thought it would be $75 bucks, Dont put words in my mouth i didnt say, I asked for some help, u posted up on honda tech being a dick, then the guy underneath you gave me alot of useful info. I asked you if i could come up there, and ASSEMBLE IT MYSELF, and get you to look at it for like a min, but you couldnt do it, its all good

Get a life

drmcivicsi
12-10-2006, 12:43 AM
bump

drmcivicsi
12-10-2006, 12:46 AM
but yeah im done with this

bump for a turbo ls/vtec

SL33P3R
12-10-2006, 12:52 AM
MODS DELETE THIS THREAD
NO ONE ON IA HAS MONEY ANYWAY

Vteckidd
12-10-2006, 01:07 AM
Is it cool if i come up to the shop tomorrow and assemble my head? I bought the lapping compound and the tool, but it wont be here til monday. Can I use yalls compound to get it done so i can try and get my car done this weekend, then i will give you my whole tube of the stuff? LMK man, also i can get you to look at my final project id its ok with you,thank mike

Dude, Im sorry for saying that shit about you, im just stressin out extremely, and it doesnt help when im not getting anyhelp, i know you told me what i need to do, but i dont know how, and i wanted to do it tonight, thats why i went off. My parents are on my back, I really dont like it dude becasue i dont feel like any of yall like me, i kno ive said that PLENTY of times, but i really do like all of you up there man. Im 16, im immature, iknow, im sorry. I just really wanted to start building motors now, learning etc. Becasue one day, i wanna havea shop of my own, its just a dream of mine, and i jut went off and said some shti i shouldnt have. Im sorry dude, im goin to try and get that compound, and lap the valves, i assembled the whole head, and no im gonna dissasseble it. its all good, Dude i will keep doin buseinss with yall with any car i ever own if i mod it. I just dont like the fact taht it doesnt seem like no one wants to help me, its ok man, i know you've worked hard for your experience, and i would proly be the same way as you, imsorry man, and dont post this in the thread dude, i mean this shit, dont laugh at it

taylor

If you could, let me know how much you would charge to assemble my head, but this time is already dissasembled for you, since you dont want to help me so i can learn to do shit myslef

thanks

I took my valve springs and retainers off, kept all my keepers and everything. I was wondering if I could come up there when my valves get here and try to put them in up there, I wanna do it, but Id like for you to check my work when im done if you dont mind man, LMK bro

thanks in advance

ive got a spring compressor, i bought one. The one that bolts to the head, basically, once my valves come in, i just wanna come up there and put them in myself and then get you to look at it, valves will hopefully be here today

Wow, for someone that just "answers the phones" you seem to depend on my opinions ALOT.

I hate to be an ass, but im tired of you running your mouth.

Youre a USER taylor. THe ONLY reason why you talk to me is cause you think somehow we are FRIENDS an that i OWE you something. That i should do stuff for you for FREE. Im sorry you dont understand i have a BUSINESS TO RUN an cant sit there an WATCH you assemble a head an CHECK to make sure its right. I dont have time for that. My time is EXTREMELY valuable, especially when im at work.

you want to do it yourself, then DO IT YOUR SELF, learn how and see what happens. nothing wrong with doing it yourself, but you shouldnt be ASKING for me to look over your work, you either did it right or you didnt. Did you buy a shop manual yet? i bet $100 NO you havent.

You want to ask james to do stuff for you, then others just cause you dont want to PAY to get it done at MSP. you think people dont tell me what your saying? HAHA. i hear EVERYTHING.

You always make this big assumption that we give stuff away for FREE. you have no idea what you are talking about. Ive heard you talk to John, Daniel, SPoolin, others about how we give them freebies. well let me say this for the record:

1) daniel came to us over a year ago with his LS build. We had not done a fully built turbo honda from the ground up yet. Yes daniel got a deal, but he was the first one for us, and there will never be another one. But daniel still paid, an hes got the invoices to prove it. FEEL FREE TO ASK HIM

2) Spoolin has been a LONG TIME FRIEND. a friend i have known FOR YEARS. i sold him his first supercharger over 4 years ago. Ive hung out with him, we have gone out together, im going to his wedding, etc. Spoolin has spent over $1500 IN TUNING ALONE WITH MAINSTREAM and with ME. He ALWAYS pays full price for his turbo manifolds (3 of them have been made) and he always pays with a smile. He knows what my TIME an our EFFORT is worth. hes NEVER asked for anything free EVER. thats disrespect. i dont go to his job an ask for free shit

3) Big Baller is a LONG TIME friend of mine. Ive been out an spent $300 at MF SUSHI BAR with him an his wife an my girlfriend, been to his house, etc. He came in and asked about a 10 pt roll cage in his 240sx, i told him $2500 for a certified cage. He never asked why, he paid, with a smile, and is happy with his 240 cage. never ONCE asked for free stuff.

4) PM seymour222 how much hes spent on his S2000 with US. He has towed cars for us to races, helped out at the shop etc, and we are now building his turbo integra, and his invoice was over $8000 for 600whp. he paid in full.

So this bullshit of we help everyone else out, and not you, is just that, COMPLETE BULLSHIT.

you took your car SOMEWHERE ELSE, then brought it to us to have a DP made an IC made. I told you specifically to have the turbo manifold an TURBO BOLTED ON. you towed the car to the shop with NO manifold (it was in the back seat) and YOU HAD NO TURBO.

So instead of jmust making a DP, we had to install your manifold, the turbo, run your oil lines. WHICH I DIDNT CHARGE YOU TO DO AN I SHOULD HAVE. so a 1 hour job turned into a 2.5 hour job.

Also, i could have made a DP and pushed the bitch outside an told you to come get it. But no, you wanted it running an tunable. So i had to fix SOMEONE ELSES MISTAKES like:
Put your timing belt back on since it was 3 teeth off
do a valve adjustment, because someone thought it was ok to put 404 cams in an not do a valve adjustment
there was a big gaping hole where your IAT sensor was magically missing in your intake manifold.

CHarles fixed ALL THAT FOR YOU FOR $75 or 1 hour labor. i told him to charge you more. he didnt.

you then had the BALLS to make a comment of:
"THey are just trying to charge me more, i should take my car to balanced performance"

well newsflash buddy, any other shop would have charged you WAY MORE that what we did. And any other shop would have charged you DYNO TIME to fix it at $140/hr.

take it to ED an find out, take it to Dan an find out.

THe problem is we were TOO NICE to you an you took advantage of it. Well, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Wont make that mistake again.

so do what you want, talk shit about me, mainstream, charles, james, dave, we really dont care anymore. But i just thought id throw the WHOLE story out there so you can stop living in fantasy land. But i guess i cant expect much from a 16 year old kid.

cheers

FYI: I wouldnt be claiming 600whp numbers when your car doesnt even run yet.

Vteckidd
12-10-2006, 01:09 AM
DO NOT DELETE THIS THREAD.

drmcivicsi
12-10-2006, 01:10 AM
damn

Wow, for someone that just "answers the phones" you seem to depend on my opinions ALOT.

I hate to be an ass, but im tired of you running your mouth.

Youre a USER taylor. THe ONLY reason why you talk to me is cause you think somehow we are FRIENDS an that i OWE you something. That i should do stuff for you for FREE. Im sorry you dont understand i have a BUSINESS TO RUN an cant sit there an WATCH you assemble a head an CHECK to make sure its right. I dont have time for that. My time is EXTREMELY valuable, especially when im at work.

you want to do it yourself, then DO IT YOUR SELF, learn how and see what happens. nothing wrong with doing it yourself, but you shouldnt be ASKING for me to look over your work, you either did it right or you didnt. Did you buy a shop manual yet? i bet $100 NO you havent.

You want to ask james to do stuff for you, then others just cause you dont want to PAY to get it done at MSP. you think people dont tell me what your saying? HAHA. i hear EVERYTHING.

You always make this big assumption that we give stuff away for FREE. you have no idea what you are talking about. Ive heard you talk to John, Daniel, SPoolin, others about how we give them freebies. well let me say this for the record:

1) daniel came to us over a year ago with his LS build. We had not done a fully built turbo honda from the ground up yet. Yes daniel got a deal, but he was the first one for us, and there will never be another one. But daniel still paid, an hes got the invoices to prove it. FEEL FREE TO ASK HIM

2) Spoolin has been a LONG TIME FRIEND. a friend i have known FOR YEARS. i sold him his first supercharger over 4 years ago. Ive hung out with him, we have gone out together, im going to his wedding, etc. Spoolin has spent over $1500 IN TUNING ALONE WITH MAINSTREAM and with ME. He ALWAYS pays full price for his turbo manifolds (3 of them have been made) and he always pays with a smile. He knows what my TIME an our EFFORT is worth. hes NEVER asked for anything free EVER. thats disrespect. i dont go to his job an ask for free shit

3) Big Baller is a LONG TIME friend of mine. Ive been out an spent $300 at MF SUSHI BAR with him an his wife an my girlfriend, been to his house, etc. He came in and asked about a 10 pt roll cage in his 240sx, i told him $2500 for a certified cage. He never asked why, he paid, with a smile, and is happy with his 240 cage. never ONCE asked for free stuff.

4) PM seymour222 how much hes spent on his S2000 with US. He has towed cars for us to races, helped out at the shop etc, and we are now building his turbo integra, and his invoice was over $8000 for 600whp. he paid in full.

So this bullshit of we help everyone else out, and not you, is just that, COMPLETE BULLSHIT.

you took your car SOMEWHERE ELSE, then brought it to us to have a DP made an IC made. I told you specifically to have the turbo manifold an TURBO BOLTED ON. you towed the car to the shop with NO manifold (it was in the back seat) and YOU HAD NO TURBO.

So instead of jmust making a DP, we had to install your manifold, the turbo, run your oil lines. WHICH I DIDNT CHARGE YOU TO DO AN I SHOULD HAVE. so a 1 hour job turned into a 2.5 hour job.

Also, i could have made a DP and pushed the bitch outside an told you to come get it. But no, you wanted it running an tunable. So i had to fix SOMEONE ELSES MISTAKES like:
Put your timing belt back on since it was 3 teeth off
do a valve adjustment, because someone thought it was ok to put 404 cams in an not do a valve adjustment
there was a big gaping hole where your IAT sensor was magically missing in your intake manifold.

CHarles fixed ALL THAT FOR YOU FOR $75 or 1 hour labor. i told him to charge you more. he didnt.

you then had the BALLS to make a comment of:
"THey are just trying to charge me more, i should take my car to balanced performance"

well newsflash buddy, any other shop would have charged you WAY MORE that what we did. And any other shop would have charged you DYNO TIME to fix it at $140/hr.

take it to ED an find out, take it to Dan an find out.

THe problem is we were TOO NICE to you an you took advantage of it. Well, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. Wont make that mistake again.

so do what you want, talk shit about me, mainstream, charles, james, dave, we really dont care anymore. But i just thought id throw the WHOLE story out there so you can stop living in fantasy land. But i guess i cant expect much from a 16 year old kid.

cheers

FYI: I wouldnt be claiming 600whp numbers when your car doesnt even run yet.

SL33P3R
12-10-2006, 01:12 AM
Yes, delete my thread, its no longer for sale :ninja:

Vteckidd
12-10-2006, 01:13 AM
Yes, delete my thread, its no longer for sale :ninja:
you aint getting off the hook that easy son, sorry. you brought the fury on you now.

but ive said my piece, good luck

Vteckidd
12-10-2006, 01:15 AM
and people will prob call me an asshole for calling you out like this, and that my customer service sucks blahblahblah

but im confident in my job, my life, and my knowledge. this is just the beginning

SL33P3R
12-10-2006, 01:18 AM
I dont care anymore dude, im getting outta the honda game for good

I DONT WANT MY CAR FORSALE ON HERE ANYMORE, DELETE IT, ITS MY OWN CHOICE TO HAVE MY CAR ON HERE OR NOT, AND I DONT WANT IT ON HERE ANYMORE, TRADE PENDING :ninja:

drmcivicsi
12-10-2006, 01:19 AM
and people will prob call me an asshole for calling you out like this, and that my customer service sucks blahblahblah

but im confident in my job, my life, and my knowledge. this is just the beginning

your customer service does suck cuz u never pick up the phone

lol justplaying ^^^

Vteckidd
12-10-2006, 01:19 AM
I dont care anymore dude, im getting outta the honda game for good

I DONT WANT MY CAR FORSALE ON HERE ANYMORE, DELETE IT, ITS MY OWN CHOICE TO HAVE MY CAR ON HERE OR NOT, AND I DONT WANT IT ON HERE ANYMORE, TRADE PENDING :ninja:WRONG its the MODERATORS CHOICE, and im leaving this up for everyone to see, thanks, have and have a nice day.

Vteckidd
12-10-2006, 01:20 AM
your customer service does suck cuz u never pick up the phone

lol justplaying ^^^

NO $300 TQ WRENCH FOR YOU!

SL33P3R
12-10-2006, 01:20 AM
Delete this thread, Trade is pending

Vteckidd
12-10-2006, 01:23 AM
Sorry taylor, i have ruled, thread stays open, people are gonna see this.

dont make me move this to the whoreslounge, then it will get ugly

SL33P3R
12-10-2006, 01:24 AM
Move it to the whoreslounge, i dont care, my car is no longer for sale trade is pending

2.0civic
12-10-2006, 01:24 AM
TECHNICALLY, you ARE supposed to be 18 to use the site....

Vteckidd
12-10-2006, 01:25 AM
Move it to the whoreslounge, i dont care, my car is no longer for sale trade is pending
i take it by your silence that you dont want to push me any further.

good decision.

13Bracer
12-10-2006, 01:26 AM

damn:eek: preach it!!!!! +1

Vteckidd
12-10-2006, 01:27 AM
thank you sir

drmcivicsi
12-10-2006, 01:27 AM
NO $300 TQ WRENCH FOR YOU!

hey hey now i said i was just playing lol

SL33P3R
12-10-2006, 01:28 AM
Even though Im out of the honda game, ill be up there tuesday mike, so we can talk this out in person and resolve this shit

drmcivicsi
12-10-2006, 01:29 AM

atleast your out front with it

ill give u a pat on the back next time for that one mike lol

13Bracer
12-10-2006, 01:29 AM
Even though Im out of the honda game, ill be up there tuesday mike, so we can talk this out in person and resolve this shit

REAL MAN FTMFW!!!!!

drmcivicsi
12-10-2006, 01:30 AM
umm just to let u know they dont just do hondas they worked on my sr powered 240 =) and they do 2jz to

Vteckidd
12-10-2006, 01:32 AM
dont bother, you wont make it 3 ft inside the door before i kick you out. talk to charles, but dont bother with me .

I dont have anything more to say, i dont care to resolve this.

your a kid man, not being dissrespectfull, but you are, and i have no reason to hang out, talk, or have a business relationship with someone that is 16.

cheers.

oh yeah, REAL MAN your acting like:

Take my car off the forums. Im not playing. I dont want it up tehre anymore. There is a trade pending with my car and im not bullshitting. I knwo this is gonna sound pussyish, but its the only way for u to take it off. Ill have my dad call you and tell you to take it off. My dad knows i dont like you and he knwos i think your a dick, you can tell him that, thats fine. Your puttin alot of words in my mouth anyway, TAKE MY CAR OUT OF THE FORSALE SECTION PLEASE, Im not kiddin

SL33P3R
12-10-2006, 01:33 AM
Well ive tried to get you to delete it, i have no other choice

drmcivicsi
12-10-2006, 01:35 AM
dont bother, you wont make it 3 ft inside the door before i kick you out. talk to charles, but dont bother with me .

your a kid man, not being dissrespectfull, but you are, and i have no reason to hang out, talk, or have a business relationship with someone that is 16.

cheers.

i say banned for being a fucking pussy and not dealing WITH WHAT HE START on his own and for being 16

and damn i didnt know u knew mikes cell # cuz ms has nothing to do with IA and thats wrong to call a mans work to talk about other shit that has nothing to do about what has happened

13Bracer

cheers.

must go with him man :smileowne

Vteckidd
have him call me, i really dont care, ill tell him what i told you. your dad has actually been the only one that has been cool with me.

I have no problems with your pops, but dont think it will affect anything

drmcivicsi
12-10-2006, 01:36 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :iaowns: grow up dude and be a man

Well ive tried to get you to delete it, i have no other choice

SL33P3R
12-10-2006, 01:36 AM
I dont know mikes cell phone number

Im trying to tell him that Ill come up tehre on tuesday and talk face to face with him about it, but he said he will kick me out

w/e i tried

Vteckidd
12-10-2006, 01:37 AM
oh he doesnt have my cell, he tried to get it for like 3 months, but i wasnt having that shit. my phone bill would have been over $10329o0390

i had to block him on AIM cause i got 200 IMs a day from him

drmcivicsi
12-10-2006, 01:37 AM
banned FTMFWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

2.0civic
12-10-2006, 01:38 AM
does his dad know hes selling the car and who puts a 16 year old in that "powerful" of a car??

SL33P3R
12-10-2006, 01:39 AM
Yes, my mom told me she wants me to sell it anyway. Im not gonna sell my car behind my parents back, seein that have the title, its kinda hard

JDMBeau
12-10-2006, 01:39 AM
My input.

Mike, your a friend, IMO you are the shit when it comes to alot, and i envy you for your knowledge, and wouldn't ask to cut deals for me as respect for you running a business.

Taylor, you are young with alot to learn on cars. part of expanding your knowledge is admitting you dont know how to do something

Me, Im fat, i dont have a running car, so i dont have room to talk no shit :)

Vteckidd
12-10-2006, 01:40 AM
supposedly his mom bought it for him or something im not sure.

Im sure his dad has no idea hes selling it, his dad SPECIFICALLY TOLD ME not to touch taylors car anymore, cause he was pissed off at taylor for throwing money in it.

His dads cool with me as far as i know, always been friendly an always been nice.

13Bracer
12-10-2006, 01:40 AM
My input.

Mike, your a friend, IMO you are the shit when it comes to alot, and i envy you for your knowledge, and wouldn't ask to cut deals for me as respect for you running a business.

Taylor, you are young with alot to learn on cars. part of expanding your knowledge is admitting you dont know how to do something

Me, Im fat, i dont have a running car, so i dont have room to talk no shit :)
hahah made my night!!!! +1

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to JDMBeau again.

SL33P3R
12-10-2006, 01:41 AM
My parents want me to sell it before I put any more money into it anyway, thats why im selling it. My parent both bought it

Vteckidd
12-10-2006, 01:42 AM
you cant come on tues anyway taylor, i would be too busy answering the phones an doing secretary work, cause thats what i am

13Bracer
damn at nearly 3:00 in the morning!! hahah
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 17 (15 members and 2 guests) h22racer (http://forums.importatlanta.com/member.php?u=11983), GGPIS3 (http://forums.importatlanta.com/member.php?u=4100), bigdare23 (http://forums.importatlanta.com/member.php?u=5226), mezzies96teg (http://forums.importatlanta.com/member.php?u=4909), drmcivicsi (http://forums.importatlanta.com/member.php?u=9391), nymarcny (http://forums.importatlanta.com/member.php?u=1867), SL33P3R (http://forums.importatlanta.com/member.php?u=8582), fut3142 (http://forums.importatlanta.com/member.php?u=4396), TIGERJC (http://forums.importatlanta.com/member.php?u=5129), TallGuy (http://forums.importatlanta.com/member.php?u=4506), LiL PaKi (http://forums.importatlanta.com/member.php?u=9242), shortysm22 (http://forums.importatlanta.com/member.php?u=3266), dz N.U.T.Z. (http://forums.importatlanta.com/member.php?u=948), kerndog8 (http://forums.importatlanta.com/member.php?u=2039)

drmcivicsi
damn it must be nice getting this shit for free, why dont u get a job and start paying for your own shit

SL33P3R
12-10-2006, 01:43 AM
Ill be there tuesday mike, you can stop your AIM conversations for a couple minutes

bigdare23
12-10-2006, 01:44 AM
damn at nearly 3:00 in the morning!! hahah
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 17 (15 members and 2 guests) h22racer (http://forums.importatlanta.com/member.php?u=11983), GGPIS3 (http://forums.importatlanta.com/member.php?u=4100), bigdare23 (http://forums.importatlanta.com/member.php?u=5226), mezzies96teg (http://forums.importatlanta.com/member.php?u=4909), drmcivicsi (http://forums.importatlanta.com/member.php?u=9391), nymarcny (http://forums.importatlanta.com/member.php?u=1867), SL33P3R (http://forums.importatlanta.com/member.php?u=8582), fut3142 (http://forums.importatlanta.com/member.php?u=4396), TIGERJC (http://forums.importatlanta.com/member.php?u=5129), TallGuy (http://forums.importatlanta.com/member.php?u=4506), LiL PaKi (http://forums.importatlanta.com/member.php?u=9242), shortysm22 (http://forums.importatlanta.com/member.php?u=3266), dz N.U.T.Z. (http://forums.importatlanta.com/member.php?u=948), kerndog8 (http://forums.importatlanta.com/member.php?u=2039)

Dont be calling me out like that, I'm trying to watch on the low!!!

13Bracer
damn it must be nice getting this shit for free, why dont u get a job and start paying for your own shit

like the most of us!!!

keep preachin it!

life speach!!!!

13Bracer
Dont be calling me out like that, I'm trying to watch on the low!!!

hahah shit my bad!!!lol:ninja:

drmcivicsi
12-10-2006, 01:45 AM
so what u doing up so late ? taylor

SL33P3R
12-10-2006, 01:45 AM
nuttin hangin out

JDMBeau
12-10-2006, 01:46 AM
dey see me rollin' dey hatin' always tryin catch me ridin durty

2.0civic
12-10-2006, 01:46 AM
you cant come on tues anyway taylor, i would be too busy answering the phones an doing secretary work, cause thats what i am

paperpushings a bitch nowadays huh?

drmcivicsi
12-10-2006, 01:47 AM
like the most of us!!!

keep preachin it!

life speach!!!!

hell yeah thats why i got me a bike fuck cars they cost to much its not like i dont have the money i just hating spending the time fixing them when they breck

SL33P3R
Mike, you wanna help me put coilovers on my car? We can see if we can beat your old record of 8 hours

Vteckidd
Ill be there tuesday mike, you can stop your AIM conversations for a couple minutes
My aim conversations with CUSTOMERs.

like the 5 people i get a day asking for 2JZ quotes? you think just cause im on a comp im not doing BUSINESS?

i have a guy coming in march for a single turbo 2JZ swap, i have an older gentleman from OHio coming down after Jan1 for a 1jz swap.

im on alot more boards than IA, and my AIM is listed on the website, thats how you talk to me, that an my email.

again your assuming alot of shit you have no clue what you are talking about.

DONT BOTHER COMING UP TO MSP, i will kick you out

13Bracer
12-10-2006, 01:48 AM
dey see me rollin' dey hatin' always tryin catch me ridin durty

the randomness!!!lol

JDMBeau
12-10-2006, 01:48 AM
SONG, SONG of the SOUF Sweet TATER PIE AND I SHUT MY MOUF, GONE, GONE WIF DA WIND, THUR AINT NOBODY LOOKIN BACK AGAIN

drmcivicsi
12-10-2006, 01:49 AM
Mike, you wanna help me put coilovers on my car? We can see if we can beat your old record of 8 hours

oh hell naw

mike got called the fuck out lol

2.0civic
12-10-2006, 01:49 AM
i gotta go drop off the cosbys...something good happens, ill be back in a few

13Bracer
12-10-2006, 01:51 AM
i gotta go drop off the cosbys...something good happens, ill be back in a few
thanks for the notice!!lol

JDMBeau
12-10-2006, 01:51 AM
man i stuck it in a girls dookie shoot tonight, it was TIGHT SON...TIGHT

Vteckidd
12-10-2006, 01:52 AM
1) I was the only one running the shop that day because Charles was sick. James was working on a JRSC Prelude. I was answering the phones and taking care of customers, AND putting coilovers on a car, so yes it took me 8 hours. you know how much the phone rings, id do a side, an then take 2 hours getting caught up on quotes, emails, and messages. its an inside joke between me an james. Ask him about the 10 hour EGR valve, and ask Charles about the windshield. all inside jokes,

2) at least i didnt post a thread ASKING for help on how to do it, and then say "I KNOW WHAT IM DOING" then call batlground and ask them if i could install my coilovers an have them look at it to make sure its right, even though i know what im doing.

Ask Turbo Dave an SIlviadriftr about me swapping the trans in my 2.0l lsvtec in 37min.

how long does it take you to install coilovers?

do you really want to get in this battle with me? but im a secretary so im sure you should win....

13Bracer
12-10-2006, 01:52 AM
man i stuck it in a girls dookie shoot tonight, it was TIGHT SON...TIGHT

hahaha :ttiwwp:

SL33P3R
12-10-2006, 01:54 AM
I just heard that the coilovers were whoopin your ass, and it took you 8 hours

stick to bein a secretary, you seem to be better at that

SL33P3R
12-10-2006, 01:55 AM
I also think its funny you get like stop wathces out to see how fast you can assemble heads and how fast you can swap trannies

drmcivicsi
12-10-2006, 01:55 AM
1) I was the only one running the shop that day because Charles was sick. James was working on a JRSC Prelude. I was answering the phones and taking care of customers, AND putting coilovers on a car, so yes it took me 8 hours. you know how much the phone rings, id do a side, an then take 2 hours getting caught up on quotes, emails, and messages. its an inside joke between me an james. Ask him about the 10 hour EGR valve, and ask Charles about the windshield. all inside jokes,

2) at least i didnt post a thread ASKING for help on how to do it, and then say "I KNOW WHAT IM DOING" then call batlground and ask them if i could install my coilovers an have them look at it to make sure its right, even though i know what im doing.

Ask Turbo Dave an SIlviadriftr about me swapping the trans in my 2.0l lsvtec in 37min.

how long does it take you to install coilovers?

do you really want to get in this battle with me? but im a secretary so im sure you should win....

damn that kid should just stop he is like a other thacker

btw 2 questions did u bring home the tools i asked u to?
and are u going to be home tomorrow? i wanted to show u something and see what u think about it

Vteckidd
12-10-2006, 01:56 AM
I just heard that the coilovers were whoopin your ass, and it took you 8 hours

stick to bein a secretary, you seem to be better at that
yup, i suck at putting coilovers on. wow, my life is ruined!

but i managed to put my GFs ITR Tein Coilovers on in under 2 hours, and my CIvic hatch in 1.5 hours and my GFs EG hatch in 2 hours.

but i suck at coilover installs, DAMN IT ALL TO HELL :lmfao:

keep reaching taylor, you might come up with something to get me with, but so far, you may just want to quit an call your daddy on me

drmcivicsi
12-10-2006, 01:56 AM
lol when your bored and u have friends working with u its fun like it took me 6 mins to cut the grass the other day jut timed it for shits

I also think its funny you get like stop wathces out to see how fast you can assemble heads and how fast you can swap trannies

Vteckidd
12-10-2006, 01:58 AM
silviadriftr bet me i couldnt do it under 45 min, i won

i usually watch the clock when i start a job, because the faster i move, the more money we make.

but you wouldnt know that, thats BUSINESS stuff, grown up stuff, big kid stuff.

you might learn about it in study hall next year

13Bracer
yup, i suck at putting coilovers on. wow, my life is ruined!

but i managed to put my GFs ITR Tein Coilovers on in under 2 hours, and my CIvic hatch in 1.5 hours and my GFs EG hatch in 2 hours.

but i suck at coilover installs, DAMN IT ALL TO HELL :lmfao:

keep reaching taylor, you might come up with something to get me with, but so far, you may just want to quit an call your daddy on me

damn ownage like no other!!hahahah
ownage after ownage!!

TIGERJC
oh he doesnt have my cell, he tried to get it for like 3 months, but i wasnt having that shit. my phone bill would have been over $10329o0390

i had to block him on AIM cause i got 200 IMs a day from him
HAD to do the samthing :goodjob:

JDMBeau
lol when your bored and u have friends working with u its fun like it took me 6 mins to cut the grass the other day jut timed it for shits
i just timed my self how long it took to piss. 1 min, 26 secons to my bathroom to piss, and back

drmcivicsi
12-10-2006, 01:59 AM
hello lol

damn that kid should just stop he is like a other thacker

and are u going to be home tomorrow? i wanted to show u something and see what u think about it

Vteckidd
12-10-2006, 02:00 AM
Yes snap on wrench in the house
an i should be here some of the day. just call me if im not here. i gave dan my TQ wrench

SL33P3R
12-10-2006, 02:00 AM
HAD to the samthing :goodjob:

You blocked me cause ur a bitch

Mike blocked me for asking questions

drmcivicsi
12-10-2006, 02:01 AM
lol so thats the only tool i asked u about think a lil harder mike what elsa lol

Yes snap on wrench in the house
an i should be here some of the day. just call me if im not here. i gave dan my TQ wrench

drmcivicsi
12-10-2006, 02:02 AM

i wish mike was a super mod cuz im sure that would have been done already

Vteckidd
i bet you wont tell him that to his face. why dont you come meet drmcivicsi at MSP an call him names too LOL

better learn who you talk to, might get you in trouble one day.

I banned you for asking the same 23029302909034 questions a day, an you till didnt listen, so whats the point?

TIGERJC

:lmfao: naw, your just annoying

JDMBeau
12-10-2006, 02:03 AM
http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/5/web/365000-365999/365304_308_full.jpg on this thread

Vteckidd
12-10-2006, 02:03 AM
fuck a vlave s[pring compressor, you were serious about that? LOL

i am a super mod, i could ban him if i wanted to, but this is too much fun

SL33P3R
12-10-2006, 02:04 AM
i bet you wont tell him that to his face. why dont you come meet drmcivicsi at MSP an call him names too LOL

I banned you for asking the same 23029302909034 questions a day, an you till didnt listen, so whats the point?

all ethuggin aside, Tiger, come up to MSP on tuesday

DRMCIVICSI, i dont know you, but you can come too, ill say whats up to you i guess

Vteckidd
12-10-2006, 02:05 AM
ill let them in, but ill still kick you out

TIGERJC

DRMCIVICSI, i dont know you, but you can come too, ill say whats up to you i guess
aight

Is daddy going to cuss me out

drmcivicsi

lol tell me when mike ill be up there at MSP better yet ill be there tues after i go to court cuz i have the day off

SL33P3R
How am I supposed to say something to them? I want ot talk to YOU face to face too.Over the internet doesnt get anything resolved, i wana resolve this in person, with all 3 of yall

drmcivicsi
12-10-2006, 02:06 AM

oh shit u call me out son, better watch what u say from now till tues :goodjob:

SL33P3R
12-10-2006, 02:07 AM
oh shit u call me out son, better watch what u say from now till tues :goodjob:

I didnt call you out, mike said to say stuff to you, so ill see you tuesday, say whats up and shake ur hand

Vteckidd
12-10-2006, 02:07 AM
again, sinve you have comprehension problems (hookedonphonix.com):
I have nothing to say to you, i have no desire to work this out, i have no desire to ever do any business with you again.

thanks , but no thanks

JDMBeau
12-10-2006, 02:08 AM
someone want my integra?

SL33P3R
12-10-2006, 02:08 AM
Ok, well I guess I wont see you tehre on tuesday tiger, and i guess i wont see u there tuesday drmcivicsi

fut3142
12-10-2006, 02:09 AM
yeah..you just givin it away? i'll take it

13Bracer
12-10-2006, 02:09 AM
someone want my integra?

thread jack attempt alert!!!:ninja: :police: hah

drmcivicsi
12-10-2006, 02:10 AM
Your right dude, thats why my head is fully assembled right now, i now have to take it apart and lap the valves, fuck off

so here u are telling me to fuck off but u want to be friends FUCK THAT tell me face to face to fuck off and if u got the balls to do we will go from there

Vteckidd
12-10-2006, 02:10 AM
ive been in thi thread for entertainment cause i was bored waiting for my GF to get home.

And i wanted to set you straight cause you couldnt take a joke between me an rupertaker an john.

but, seriously, talking to you is like talking to a brick wall, so there is no point in talking. ill gain nothing from it, youll still be the same immature 16 year old when im done , and youll still be annoying an talk shit if you dont get your little way.

so , again, dont bother and i dont have time to get all EMO an talk it out. i have better things to do, im COLD BLOODED (rick james)

TIGERJC
12-10-2006, 02:11 AM
Mike can yall do some quick electrical stuff for me on tues, that gives me a reason to drive 1 hour to mainstream

SL33P3R
Ok, ill be there tuesday, if mike will give me permission to come inside the gates, which i dont see happening, I never tried to be friend with you, you just gave me shit from the beginning,

You sure are a big big bad guy talkin crap to a 16 year old

drmcivicsi
fuck a vlave s[pring compressor, you were serious about that? LOL

i am a super mod, i could ban him if i wanted to, but this is too much fun

lol alrite show me tomorrow how to put them in without them maybe we should tell taylor to come to lol if not its cool ill be up at ms tues and ill just bring the head with me it will only take a sec

drmcivicsi
12-10-2006, 02:12 AM
Ok, ill be there tuesday, if mike will give me permission to come inside the gates, which i dont see happening, I never tried to be friend with you, you just gave me shit from the beginning,

lol im not much older then u buddy i just know what im talking about ;)

Vteckidd
so here u are telling me to fuck off but u want to be friends FUCK THAT tell me face to face to fuck off and if u got the balls to do we will go from there
immaturity man.

Watch out, he might call his dad an get you put in time out :tongue1: :police:

JDMBeau
1000 for the teg someone get it, mike you know you wanna 2jz swap it. lol jk

i have no reason to be in this thread, im just bored as shit and i like these kind of threads, you can say all kinda shit and no one catches on.... IA DRAMA FTMFW!!!1!11!!!!111111!

fut3142
12-10-2006, 02:13 AM

you sure are a bad ass 16 yr old talkin shit over the internet

JDMBeau
12-10-2006, 02:14 AM
man i was proud of my lil bro, he told his art teacher to shut up.

SL33P3R
I think Mike needs a little ass whoopin from someone, to shut his cocky ass up

fut3142

why don't you do it man..your a bad ass

drmcivicsi
immaturity man.

Watch out, he might call his dad an get you put in time out :tongue1: :police:

i know thats why i siad we would go from there i didnt say i would kick his ass
=) i know better then that

13Bracer
12-10-2006, 02:15 AM

:doh: :no: :slap:

Vteckidd
12-10-2006, 02:15 AM

oh shut the fuck up, i did nothing but help you from he beginning . I got your car to pass emissions, i gave you advice, i PAID for your DP and other shit when we traded, and i did alot of other shit.

it just got so annoying having you ask 20329309 times a day, an BEGGING for a mainstream sticker, brown nosing, etc that i just banned you. the ONLY way i knew how to get you to leave me alone was to be a dick.

it seems to not have worked as your still pestering me

you wanna talk shit to a 25 year old, ill dish it back, dont like it, call your dad

drmcivicsi
12-10-2006, 02:16 AM

dude really but u need to stfu
me and mike are cool on a level that we can joke with each other shit i go to his house like 5 6 times a week i know where he sleeps and showers lol but u are getting out of hand now

if u ever learn something in life, is watch what u say and TO WHO YOU SAY IT TO

SL33P3R
12-10-2006, 02:17 AM
the post u quoted me on was for your buddy, not you

And im not talkin shit to a 25 year old, it was just my opionion

JDMBeau
an BEGGING for a mainstream sticker,

i got some here if anyone wants to take bids

JDMBeau
dude really but u need to stfu
me and mike are cool on a level that we can joke with each other shit i go other his house like 5 6 times a week i know where he sleeps and showers lol but u are getting out of hand now

if u ever learn something in life, is watch what u say and TO WHO YOU SAY IT TO

hey i told him that shit the other night about the valve spring thread.

Vteckidd
12-10-2006, 02:18 AM
I think Mike needs a little ass whoopin from someone, to shut his cocky ass updont confuse cocky with confident.

you started this, i finshed it. you talk tough fora 90lb kid. ive paid my dues, ive done my hard work.

your still a kid, that cant buy cigs or porn LOL

SL33P3R
12-10-2006, 02:19 AM
So Im guessin Im not allowed to come up there on tuesday?

JDMBeau
I love Porn.

SL33P3R
dont confuse cocky with confident.

you started this, i finshed it. you talk tough fora 90lb kid. ive paid my dues, ive done my hard work.

your still a kid, that cant buy cigs or porn LOL

I dont weight 90lbs, i bet you dont weight much more than me

Vteckidd
12-10-2006, 02:20 AM
i almost feel DUMBER for arguing with someone younger than my little sister.

Vteckidd
12-10-2006, 02:21 AM
I dont weight 90lbs, i bet you dont weight much more than me
apparently our math skills taught in todays educational system are not up to par.

i weigh 212lbs, your not a 1lb over a buck 40

drmcivicsi
i almost feel DUMBER for arguing with someone younger than my little sister.

oh shit lol :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

is she hott mike ?:D

SL33P3R
I weight 161

TIGERJC
apparently our math skills taught in todays educational system are not up to par.

i weigh 212lbs, your not a 1lb over a buck 40
*quote from a movie*
thats a huge bitch,jk

SL33P3R
12-10-2006, 02:22 AM

if she resembles mike in any way, i think you have your answer

i bet she can swim like a fish tho

Vteckidd
12-10-2006, 02:22 AM
yea an to think i weighed 135 in college. beer is a bitch.

im 6'1'' though, i need to stop eating wendys and mceedees

SL33P3R
12-10-2006, 02:23 AM
I think me and mike should havea boxing match, and get someone to tape it and put it in the kills forum LOL

TIGERJC
12-10-2006, 02:23 AM

wow that calls for a ass whooping

TIGERJC
12-10-2006, 02:24 AM
yea an to think i weighed 135 in college. beer is a bitch.

im 6'1'' though, i need to stop eating wendys and mceedees
same here

Vteckidd
12-10-2006, 02:24 AM

i love it when people ask me that, like im sposed to say:
" dude she is so hot"

shes my sister for gods sake man, i dont judge my SISTER!

Taylor, you better shut the fuck up or me an you are going to have a SERIOUS problem. keep your trap shut about my family.

but if you must know, all i can say john is all my freinds have always tried hitting on her if that means anything.

whats up with Ashton dork! lol you cant be cheating on her

SL33P3R
12-10-2006, 02:25 AM
tiger, ur more like 5'1"

JDMBeau
LOL i wanna hook up wif the mspi cleaning lady :0 !!!!

drmcivicsi

damn do u ever learn i was playing with mike and he knew that talking shit about him is fine but to talk about someones family is way off line and if u would do that to me i would be whipping your ass tues and u could run to your daddy

Vteckidd
12-10-2006, 02:26 AM
I think me and mike should havea boxing match, and get someone to tape it and put it in the kills forum LOL
why so you can put me in jail for child abuse when im done with you.

i may be ugly but i bet i have had more stinky pink in my lifetime than you. i was fucking when you were just finding that tic tac an 2 bb s of yours.

JDMBeau
" dude she is so hot"

Taylor, you better shut the fuck up or me an you are going to have a SERIOUS problem. keep your trap shut about my family.

but if you must know, all i can say john is all my freinds have always tried hitting on her if that means anything.

post a pic and we will inform you of her hotness lol

SL33P3R
Mike, all im saying is dont say shit about me, and i wont say shit about you. Im tryin to RESOLVE this so the shit talkin will STOP, so if you will be man enough to let me come up tehre and talk to you, then please lmk

TIGERJC
tiger, ur more like 5'1"
:yes:

drmcivicsi
" dude she is so hot"

damn man calling me out better not tell her lol

SL33P3R
12-10-2006, 02:27 AM
why so you can put me in jail for child abuse when im done with you.

i may be ugly but i bet i have had more stinky pink in my lifetime than you. i was fucking when you were just finding that tic tac an 2 bb s of yours.

family members dont count

drmcivicsi
12-10-2006, 02:28 AM

oh hell naw if this happens its u and me buddy one on one till the other is on the ground crying like a bitch

Vteckidd
does your mother count?

SL33P3R
oh hell naw if this happens its u and me buddy one on one till the other is on the ground crying like a bitch

ill box you, i dont care, its all for fun

drmcivicsi
12-10-2006, 02:29 AM
deal name when and where buddy ill be there

SL33P3R
12-10-2006, 02:29 AM
does your mother count?

haha, my mom would laugh at you

13Bracer
12-10-2006, 02:30 AM

outside my apartment complex so i can see it:goodjob:

Vteckidd
12-10-2006, 02:30 AM
until you get your ass beat an you tell your daddy on us an we all have to go sit in the corner with a dunce hat on.

then its not fun at all.

what if we miss recess as punishemnt john, DAMNIT

SL33P3R
12-10-2006, 02:31 AM

I dont care, i wanna box mike first, from what fights ive seen skaters can fight pretty good

but i forgot, mikes not a skater, jsut dresses like one

fut3142
hey h22 hows the rx7 comin along?

drmcivicsi
until you get your ass beat an you tell your daddy on us an we all have to go sit in the corner with a dunce hat on.

then its not fun at all.

damn NOT RECESS thats the best part of the day but i guess so if we have to lol

Vteckidd
haha, my mom would laugh at you
thts fine, i didnt see her face, i was "behind" her if you get what im saying :idb:

well im done for the night, my girls home, you Adults an KID have fun.

until next time.....

AN DONT BOTHER COMING TO MSP, youll leave hurt or be tossed out.

SL33P3R

then its not fun at all.

Mike, we can put frikin wagers on it LOL

Ill box you outside your work, ILL COME TO YOU

ILL BRING THE GLOVES, You down?

13Bracer
12-10-2006, 02:32 AM
hey h22 hows the rx7 comin along?

how do you know?:ninja:
its good should be ready to pic up on the first of january. or around there?

JDMBeau
12-10-2006, 02:32 AM
im not a skater, and i still wear DC, etnies, Vans, Bilabong, clothing better than AE, Hollister, or Abercrombie gay ass shiat

SL33P3R
12-10-2006, 02:33 AM
thts fine, i didnt see her face, i was "behind" her if you get what im saying :idb:

well im done for the night, my girls home, you Adults an KID have fun.

until next time.....

AN DONT BOTHER COMING TO MSP, youll leave hurt or be tossed out.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH, hope this is gonna be you whoopin my ass, wanna see this

drmcivicsi
I dont care, i wanna box mike first, from what fights ive seen skaters can fight pretty good

naw ill go first mike can watch

Vteckidd

your not an abercrombie an bitch model but you dress like one. preppy ass motherfucker.

i was going to warp tour when you were listening to HANSON.

i was skating when you were learning how to right complete sentences

13Bracer
im not a skater, and i still wear DC, etnies, Vans, Bilabong, clothing better than AE, Hollister, or Abercrombie gay ass shiat

word!!!

fut3142
12-10-2006, 02:34 AM
how do you know?:ninja:
its good should be ready to pic up on the first of january. or around there?
i was about to buy the lude from you me and you were negotiating a price then the guy flaked on me when he was comin to buy my car...you were tellin me that you wanted an rx7 after you sold the lude

SL33P3R
When were you swimming then? Suprised you fit it in to your busy schedule, Im not a abercromie model, i dont wear abercrombie, all i wear is polo

drmcivicsi
mike dont leave im bored and i dont know how to install valves can u go step by step mike plz plz plz

Vteckidd
sure bring gloves, ill give you one hit. but you have to have the cops there to witness that your willing to get beat down so i dont go to jail for hurting a minor

SL33P3R
12-10-2006, 02:35 AM
sure bring gloves, ill give you one hit. but you have to have the cops there to witness that your willing to get beat down so i dont go to jail for hurting a minor

Ill sign something, so its cool if i come up there tuesday?

JDMBeau
12-10-2006, 02:36 AM
i can wear my dads police uniform, will that count?

13Bracer
i was about to buy the lude from you me and you were negotiating a price then the guy flaked on me when he was comin to buy my car...you were tellin me that you wanted an rx7 after you sold the lude

hah yeah ight i remember!! yea well this one kid is buyin it well his parents are buyin it for him. and hes just about to turn 15!:eek: kids these days!!
damn man dont you just hate flakes!!hah

drmcivicsi
Ill sign something, so its cool if i come up there tuesday?

lol

btw u signing something aint shit cuz u ARE 16

TIGERJC
naw Ill get it on tape

JDMBeau
man this thread is hurting my integra from being sold for fuckin cheap.

Vteckidd
12-10-2006, 02:37 AM
When were you swimming then? Suprised you fit it in to your busy schedule, Im not a abercromie model, i dont wear abercrombie, all i wear is polo

I got up at 430 am morning practice was from 5-730 about 6000yds

then school

then i practiced from 330-530 for 5000yds.

then i worked from 6-9 as a lifeguard

then i would skate from 9-??

i gave up though i was never good at skating. But i should have posted a thread asking people how to skateboard, even though i knew how already. maybe that would have worked

fut3142
12-10-2006, 02:37 AM
hah yeah ight i remember!! yea well this one kid is buyin it well his parents are buyin it for him. and hes just about to turn 15!:eek: kids these days!!
damn man dont you just hate flakes!!hah
haha damn man so you still got the lude?? yeah man dude tells me yeah i'm comin down there tomorrow for one last drive and i have the cash in my hand and i sit and wait all day finally call him no answer

Vteckidd
12-10-2006, 02:38 AM
MINORS CANT ENTER INTO ANY LEGAL CONTRACT, but youll learn that next year in your Junior introduction to business course

SL33P3R

then school

i gave up though i was never good at skating. But i should have posted a thread asking people how to skateboard, even though i knew how already. maybe that would have worked

ya prolly, I aint gonna ask you again dude, you wanna box me on tuesday at ur work? lol

JDMBeau
you will need legal parental consent

13Bracer
12-10-2006, 02:39 AM
haha damn man so you still got the lude?? yeah man dude tells me yeah i'm comin down there tomorrow for one last drive and i have the cash in my hand and i sit and wait all day finally call him no answer

yeah i still got the beast! im gunna miss it its an awesome car!!!

drmcivicsi
12-10-2006, 02:39 AM

then school

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

u got to love IA

btw kid u just put your self so far down on IA it aint even funny good luck buddy

SL33P3R
12-10-2006, 02:40 AM
IA doesnt = my life like everyone else on here

JDMBeau
12-10-2006, 02:40 AM
i wish i could have a thread that would get like 10 pages in 4 hours

JDMBeau
12-10-2006, 02:41 AM
IA doesnt = my life like everyone else on here
it does me, im a lame ass.

Vteckidd
if you bring cops to witness it , yeah i will after 5pm in the cold, no ring, free for all.

but MUST BE A COP PRESENT, im not going to jail when you run home to mommy an daddy.

i love how high school kids always turn it into "i can kick your ass!". dumbasses cant argue so they try to make it a physical test.

i have a longer reach, weigh more, and am older. your balls havent even dropped yet, this is like Ali fighting Punky Brewster

drmcivicsi
ya prolly, I aint gonna ask you again dude, you wanna box me on tuesday at ur work? lol

thats like saying u fucking a 3 year old, mike aint that fucking dumb he knows what will happen u just want him to hit u for u can sue his ass

but guess what im more your age and i got the money to blow if u want to sue my ass

drmcivicsi
12-10-2006, 02:42 AM
if you bring cops to witness it , yeah i will after 5pm in the cold, no ring, free for all.

but MUST BE A COP PRESENT, im not going to jail when you run home to mommy an daddy.

i love how high school kids always turn it into "i can kick your ass!". dumbasses cant argue so they try to make it a physical test.

i have a longer reach, weigh more, and am older. your balls havent even dropped yet, this is like Ali fighting Punky Brewster

ill flight u mike =) atleast it will last longer then 2 mins :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

SL33P3R
12-10-2006, 02:44 AM

you keep talkin shit about me, but keep sayin taht ill tell mommy and daddy and stuff. I wont even tell them dude, i dont care, Im not doin this to try and sue you , what could i sue you for? nothing? I could take your 240 shell and sell it for a subway sandwich, no need to sue you, i just wanna do it for fun, to shut you up

JDMBeau
12-10-2006, 02:44 AM
let me get the shit started then who ever dual it out, like some fight club shit. ask anyone in rome, i can run my ass, but then i let the big boys fight it out LOL

Vteckidd
12-10-2006, 02:45 AM
john hes just struggling to try to get SOMETHING so he thinks by calling me out to fight, that ill decline an he will be the WINNAR.

Only pussies do that shit.

its like saying:
"ill race you for $5000"

99.9% of the time, you know the guy aint gonna have $5000 to race an put up, so your betting a losing race, IE the race will never happen. thats a pussy way out. ive seen guys do it:

"you wanna race"
"sure ill race for $5000"
"man i dont have that kinda money"
"pussy"

IMO it takes more balls to just whoop someones ass then to say "hey why dont we meet an box, is that ok"

maybe i should post a thread on how to box. i mean i know how to box already, but i was wondering if i could throw a few punches an you could tell me if im doing it right. is that ok? but i know what im doing

SL33P3R
12-10-2006, 02:46 AM
john hes just struggling to try to get SOMETHING so he thinks by calling me out to fight, that ill decline an he will be the WINNAR.

its like saying:
"ill race you for $5000"

99.9% of the time, you know the guy aint gonna have $5000 to race an put up, so your betting a losing race, IE the race will never happen. thats a pussy way out. ive seen guys do it:

"you wanna race"
"pussy"

IMO it takes more balls to just whoop someones ass then to say "hey why dont we meet an box, is that ok"

maybe i should post a thread on how to box. i mean i know how to box already, but i was wondering if i could throw a few punches an you could tell me if im doing it right. is that ok? but i know what im doing

Mike, since you keep callin me a pussy, then why dont you fight me?

drmcivicsi
12-10-2006, 02:47 AM
you keep talkin shit about me, but keep sayin taht ill tell mommy and daddy and stuff. I wont even tell them dude, i dont care, Im not doin this to try and sue you , what could i sue you for? nothing? I could take your 240 shell and sell it for a subway sandwich, no need to sue you, i just wanna do it for fun, to shut you up

oh shit LOL u think u the only one on this site with money damn even someone one your own tema told u to watch what u ever saying and watch who u say it to

JDMBeau
12-10-2006, 02:47 AM
ill race anyone in the sr20 nissan quest for 5000

SL33P3R
12-10-2006, 02:48 AM
ya, beau, its all good(responding to DRMCIVICSI)

But mike, you keep sayin that i will cry to my mommy and daddy after you get fined with child abuse, then when i ask if you wanna fight you say all kinds of BS?

JDMBeau
damn its almost 4 motha f'in AM

Vteckidd
well at least i paid for my shit, mom an dad just didnt buy it for me on ebay LOL.

i have had more money in my cars than you can dream of.

my 240 is a shell, an my 2jz motor, turbo, manifold, aem, cams, etc are all sitting in the engine room. i have more in PARTs than your whole car, but who cares.

liquid wise, im worth $xxxxxx.xx you dont know my family, my investments, or my bank account. how do you think i afford all my cars an luxuries?

but regardless you may not care, but if your mom an dad see you all beat up, itll be a different story.

drmcivicsi
12-10-2006, 02:49 AM

its like saying:
"ill race you for $5000"

"you wanna race"
"pussy"

oh i know its like thacker just talks to my them selfs feel big

JDMBeau
12-10-2006, 02:49 AM
ya, beau, its all good

But mike, you keep sayin that i will cry to my mommy and daddy after you get fined with child abuse, then when i ask if you wanna fight you say all kinds of BS?
The question is, if you have a scratch if mommy or daddy will say where you get that from "oh i went to mainstream earlier" then they could get on the phones, and sue, and you not have any word in it. reason why.

SL33P3R
12-10-2006, 02:50 AM
Mike, all your cars are selling for $2000, thats a luxury? HAHHAHHAHAHAH

MY PARENTS DONT CARE IF I COME HOME "BEAT UP"

Tuesday or not

Vteckidd
12-10-2006, 02:52 AM
if you want to fight, bring a pair of boxing gloves, a POLICE OFFICER to be present, an we can get down with the get down, outside of work. ive already said that.

but im not going to be stupid an just whoop your ass an go to jail.

im older, im mature, an im not stupid. maybe one day youll learn to grow up.

besides, if i win, what do i get? the satisfaction of beating a childs ass? wheres the gain in that? i could go beat up a dog an get the same feeling i bet.

really not worth my time or the risk. Besides, i like my hair, an dont like to mess it up

drmcivicsi
kid
me and mike have nothing to prove to u, we both have built cars we have mad more or the same hp u will in your civic, shit before u knew what a turbo was me an mike were already street racing making XXX mounts of power

get over your self dude and stop being a lil bitch

SL33P3R
If your gonna whoop my ass, THEN DO IT, ILL BE AT MAINSTREAM ON TUESDAY, DO IT, or you gonna kick me out

JDMBeau
12-10-2006, 02:53 AM
luxuries are like, going out to eat, vacation. he didnt say his cars were luxury

drmcivicsi
12-10-2006, 02:54 AM

Tuesday or not

lol did u know mike lived in buckhead/ down town atl paying more a month then what u have in your civic just to live buddy

drmcivicsi
12-10-2006, 02:54 AM
kids :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
If your gonna whoop my ass, THEN DO IT, ILL BE AT MAINSTREAM ON TUESDAY, DO IT, or you gonna kick me out

SL33P3R
12-10-2006, 02:55 AM
according to mike, he lives in Gnet

JDMBeau
12-10-2006, 02:55 AM
i hear people on buckhead put diamonds in their food they are so baller

Vteckidd
12-10-2006, 02:56 AM

Tuesday or not
um, try $2000-3000

an they are cars i bought for a fraction that price, an FIXED to sell for a PROFIT. man you really need that business class.

luxurys are like:
my laptop
my race car
my wardrobe
going out an spending as much money as i want an not really caring.

I dropped $300 in one sitting at MF SUSHI bar, cause me and big baller were hungry. i spent over $700 at a mexican restaurant cause i bought everyone food.

to me, having a good time with FRIENDS is LUXURY. i dont need a Lexus or a big ass house to be luxurious. I have my friends, family, health, and a business that is booming and i love my job.

i would rather make 20k a year an be happy than make 60k a year an be miserable.

trust me, i have had 60k a year jobs, im happier at MSP

drmcivicsi
according to mike, he lives in Gnet

yes he moved to gnet after nopi

but he lived in buckhead/down townatl for a long time paying more a month then what your whole car cost

13Bracer
i hear people on buckhead put diamonds in their food they are so baller

BALLIN!! FTMFW

SL33P3R
12-10-2006, 02:57 AM
Well Im out

Later

drmcivicsi
12-10-2006, 02:59 AM
is mommy and daddy yelling at u to go to bed

Vteckidd
12-10-2006, 02:59 AM
i used to live in atlantic staion, before that i lived in a house in smyrna.

i dont live a baller lifestyle, im not rich, i wont consider myself rich until i have over 500k in the bank.

drmcivicsi
12-10-2006, 03:01 AM
i used to live in atlantic staion, before that i lived in a house in smyrna.

i dont live a baller lifestyle, im not rich, i wont consider myself rich until i have over 500k in the bank.

lol only 500k shit i got that in my piggy bank lol

13Bracer
12-10-2006, 03:01 AM
to me, having a good time with FRIENDS is LUXURY. i dont need a Lexus or a big ass house to be luxurious. I have my friends, family, health, and a business that is booming and i love my job.

WORD!! i second that shit!!!! man i say fuck money just live life you wanna do something do dont worry about price!!!!!!

sushi resteraunt=$200
mexican resturaunt=$700
having a goodtime with your friends and family=priceless

JDMBeau
12-10-2006, 03:02 AM
ya phoreal, ive been saving for some turbo shit latly, my buddy wanted to hang out tonight, with gas, food, and going around the mall, i probally spent 200 bucks today, but do i care no, cause i had a good time, thats like just 3 days more work.

Vteckidd
12-10-2006, 03:03 AM
taylor thinks im dumb , but hes PWNED, he cant get one over on me:

FIMotorsportsTJM (7:25:53 PM): yo
nismo200r32 (7:25:59 PM): sup
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:26:13 PM): dude im not tryin to be a pain
nismo200r32 (7:26:19 PM): I know
nismo200r32 (7:26:21 PM): its cool
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:26:26 PM): but tiger needs to stop being a hardass
nismo200r32 (7:26:29 PM): I just trying to keep other people from getting mad
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:26:36 PM): he'll get shutup by a 16 year old QUICK, and trust me
nismo200r32 (7:26:38 PM): yea I know
nismo200r32 (7:26:44 PM): but still
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:26:50 PM): i dont fuckin train all the time for nothing
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:26:54 PM): and he aint gonna run his mouth to me
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:26:56 PM): im no e thug
nismo200r32 (7:27:09 PM): neway, I was just trying to keep out drama
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:27:24 PM): i know man
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:27:31 PM): tiger had to but in saying i need to get out tof the section
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:31:54 PM): sure would suck for him to get his ass kicked by a 16 year old and he gets in trouble for it

p he thinks he can set me up

13Bracer
12-10-2006, 03:04 AM
ya phoreal, ive been saving for some turbo shit latly, my buddy wanted to hang out tonight, with gas, food, and going around the mall, i probally spent 200 bucks today, but do i care no, cause i had a good time, thats like just 3 days more work.

exactly!!! money=nothing

Vteckidd
12-10-2006, 03:04 AM
lol only 500k shit i got that in my piggy bank lol
like i said, im modest ;)

SL33P3R
12-10-2006, 03:05 AM
Mike, you and tiger are 2 different circumstances, dont pussy out now, lol

drmcivicsi
12-10-2006, 03:07 AM
taylor thinks im dumb , but hes PWNED, he cant get one over on me:

nismo200r32 (7:25:59 PM): sup
nismo200r32 (7:26:19 PM): I know
nismo200r32 (7:26:21 PM): its cool
nismo200r32 (7:26:29 PM): I just trying to keep other people from getting mad
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:26:36 PM): he'll get shutup by a 16 year old QUICK, and trust me
nismo200r32 (7:26:38 PM): yea I know
nismo200r32 (7:26:44 PM): but still
nismo200r32 (7:27:09 PM): neway, I was just trying to keep out drama
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:27:31 PM): tiger had to but in saying i need to get out tof the section
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:31:54 PM): sure would suck for him to get his ass kicked by a 16 year old and he gets in trouble for it

p he thinks he can set me up

lol shit

ask charles ct9a gsr what happen the other nite when someone tried starting shit with me while working on his car i see u got the balls to talk shit behind peolpes backs but wont say shit to peolpes faces

TIGERJC
12-10-2006, 03:08 AM
Mike you are right, he will get you in trouble if u do fight him.

unknown (7:25:59 PM): sup
unknown (7:26:19 PM): I know
unknown (7:26:21 PM): its cool
unknown (7:26:29 PM): I just trying to keep other people from getting mad
unknown (7:26:38 PM): yea I know
unknown (7:26:44 PM): but still
unknown (7:27:09 PM): neway, I was just trying to keep out drama
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:27:34 PM): he can fuckin blow me
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:27:40 PM): there are people ion there all teh time that arent members
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:27:47 PM): hes acting like a fuckin girl becasue i went to gecko
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:27:51 PM): me going to gecko is MY DECISION
unknown (7:28:08 PM): dude I know all that
unknown (7:28:15 PM): I dont have anything to do with all that
unknown (7:28:26 PM): all I wanted is for that to be posted somewhere else
unknown (7:28:31 PM): just so no one gets pissy
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:29:56 PM): well i figured thats the place tank is the most
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:29:57 PM): which it is
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:30:02 PM): u knwo and i know he is in tehre 24/7
unknown (7:30:04 PM): I know
unknown (7:30:16 PM): but you would get a better responce if you posted in there
unknown (7:30:23 PM): its PMS man
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:30:26 PM): i dont care about anyone elses responce but HIS
unknown (7:30:27 PM): everyone is pissy
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:30:30 PM): i know
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:30:35 PM): thats why im there
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:30:41 PM): yall are like girlfriends
unknown (7:30:48 PM): lol
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:30:48 PM): tiger is mad at me im a gecko
unknown (7:30:49 PM): nah
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:30:57 PM): so he blocked me frmo AIM and talks shit to me now
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:31:01 PM): which he wont do in person
unknown (7:31:13 PM): he would talk in person
unknown (7:31:18 PM): dont doubt him
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:31:20 PM): and get shut up quick
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:31:25 PM): trust me dude
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:31:29 PM): im not doubting him
unknown (7:31:35 PM): all other shit aside
unknown (7:31:42 PM): just put it in the Whorelounge
unknown (7:31:43 PM): lol
unknown (7:31:54 PM): he will respond ALOT faster trust me
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:32:00 PM): seeing he looks 12 and is 20
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:32:07 PM): i jsut want him to see it
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:32:10 PM): knowign his car will not be done
unknown (7:32:44 PM): I know
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:33:48 PM): but dude, for real, tell tiger to chill
unknown (7:34:05 PM): I cant
unknown (7:34:23 PM): he is in the right by asking to put it somehwere else
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:34:31 PM): i disagree
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:34:33 PM): get off his nuts
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:34:37 PM): PMS section is fine
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:34:40 PM): he will see it there
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:34:42 PM): he is in PMS
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:34:44 PM): he will see it
unknown (7:34:51 PM): aight
unknown (7:34:58 PM): thats your choice
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:35:01 PM): i know
unknown (7:35:05 PM): just saying man
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:35:07 PM): so its fine in that section
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:35:28 PM): yall get so pissy
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:35:32 PM): its stupid
unknown (7:35:50 PM): They
unknown (7:35:54 PM): not yall
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:36:22 PM): most*
unknown (7:36:27 PM): lol
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:37:03 PM): w/e dude
unknown (7:37:17 PM): damn everyone needs a chill pill
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:37:23 PM): im fine
unknown (7:37:25 PM): smoke some ganga
unknown (7:37:26 PM): lol
unknown (7:37:28 PM): something
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:37:28 PM): yall bitch about me making a thread
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:37:33 PM): take a breather
unknown (7:37:34 PM): I not bitching
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:37:37 PM): it says ATTN TANK
unknown (7:37:37 PM): lol
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:37:40 PM): not ATTN chris
unknown (7:37:40 PM): I know
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:37:42 PM): or ATTN tiger
unknown (7:37:43 PM): ?
unknown (7:40:07 PM): all I asked was take it to another forum
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:40:13 PM): i know
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:40:14 PM): but hyw
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:40:15 PM): why*
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:40:18 PM): to start drama
FIMotorsportsTJM (7:40:20 PM): its fine in that forum
unknown (7:40:23 PM): so no drama gets started
unknown (7:40:28 PM): shit WILL hit the fan

SL33P3R
12-10-2006, 03:08 AM
lol shit

ask charles ct9a gsr what happen the other nite when someone tried starting shit with me while working on his car i see u got the balls to talk shit behind peolpes backs but wont say shit to peolpes faces

Please count in this thread HOW MANY TIMES, ive asked mike if i could come and talk to him face to face, please, just count them

drmcivicsi
12-10-2006, 03:09 AM
like i said, im modest ;)

lol shit u telling me u could move out in less then 1 min lol remember that nite all i have to do is jump on my bed lol that was funny

JDMBeau
12-10-2006, 03:09 AM
Im out dawgz

drmcivicsi
12-10-2006, 03:10 AM
Please count in this thread HOW MANY TIMES, ive asked mike if i could come and talk to him face to face, please, just count them

then whats the point on talking shit on aim ?

SL33P3R
12-10-2006, 03:11 AM
UNKNOWN, hahahahahha NISMO200R FTL

SL33P3R
12-10-2006, 03:11 AM
then whats the point on talking shit on aim ?

Dunno, ask mike, I want to resolve this in person, but he says hes gonna kick me out and then makes up some "Im gonna go cry to my mommy and dadddy excuses"

drmcivicsi
12-10-2006, 03:13 AM
Dunno, ask mike, I want to resolve this in person, but he says hes gonna kick me out and then makes up some "Im gonna go cry to my mommy and dadddy excuses"

well thats what u said in the aim conv i would kick u out to if u came to my shop if i had one

puregroove
12-10-2006, 03:23 AM
This was a long read...for the past 45+mins. ... thanks for the entertainment... in before the lock... lol

CHADbee
12-10-2006, 04:13 AM
Hi everyone! :bling:

MachNU
12-10-2006, 07:49 AM
SL33PER asked for this to be closed!

Alos just my :2cents: how does a 16 year old come up with that type of car. I mean hes got to only be in 9th or 10th grade. The how can he go to MS on tuesday if he is stillin school? :???: :thinking:

MachNU
12-10-2006, 07:58 AM
DO NOT DELETE THIS THREAD.

^^^Big man says no delete...so lock...is what it gets! Unless he does otherwise!

ŁG2♣
12-10-2006, 08:16 AM
OOOO MMMMM GGGGG........7 PAGES OF BS....thanks for the enterttainment lol taylor u got owned...

Vteckidd
12-10-2006, 11:20 AM
apparnetly he still cant comprehend.

i have nothing tosay to a 16 year old, he wants to come to MS an try to resolve the issue, when the issue is, i want nothing to do with a CHILD.

Vteckidd
12-10-2006, 11:21 AM
unlocked please share your feelings

MIami-boy
12-10-2006, 11:33 AM
WOW all this overnight no one had a good night sleep.

Mr. 2jz i guess your name is mike u are a grown ass man cmon u dont really need to be spending up all night to explain yourself to someone that really doesnt really matter to u. i could understand if u dont wanna squash this shit. u just wanna let it roll. because reading this whole thread i wouldnt squash shit. but like u said he's underage and immature. just stop giving him attention. imean dazmn seting up boxing matches wtf. you dont have to prove yourself everybody kno u ballin:D lol. just keep doing what u do. GL with your buisness.

BTW i gotta come up there one day

Vteckidd
12-10-2006, 11:39 AM
oh i had no intention of boxing him at all. i dont really fight, im older an smarter.

i was just bored all night, and i had enough of little taylor running around running his mouth to people so i figured id have some fun.

but thanks :)