PDA

View Full Version : I Hate My Car

carrascopa
06-08-2005, 02:07 PM
I Just Hate It! I Just Got It Back From Acura And Had An Ass Load Of Labor Charges And Now It Is Backfor New Brake Pads, Rotors, Wheele Barings And Axels! Blaaaaa!!! I Shold Have Traded It In.. Ive Spent After Today Close To $4500. In Maintenance Over The Alst 2 Months.. Blaaa

trythefly
06-08-2005, 02:08 PM
does your ass hurt though?

lol

B16a2 Civic
06-08-2005, 02:08 PM
sorry, but look at the bright side, i like your avatar

HyPer50
06-08-2005, 02:09 PM
What do you drive? teg? year?

carrascopa
06-08-2005, 02:10 PM
02 RSX TYPE s IM THE ORIGINAL OWNER

HyPer50
06-08-2005, 02:10 PM
lol... 4500.. thats more than I've put into my car in a year, and that includes a vortech kit, dyno tuning, and a shit load of other things.. Oh ya, and it's a FORD.. So much for import reliability = P

HyPer50
06-08-2005, 02:11 PM
02 RSX TYPE s IM THE ORIGINAL OWNER

Ouch... That sucks man lol. How long is the warranty on those? Oh ya, and what was the problem? I remember seeing the post a while ago about them taking forever to figure out why it wouldn't start but never saw what the problem was.

Brett
06-08-2005, 02:26 PM
Look at it this way, You get me that answer today you can have the commision to repay that...LOL

Spyder
06-08-2005, 02:26 PM
i would have been more inclined to set it on fire then pay that kind shop charge. then again i would have called clark howard on that ass before i set the car on fire.. for some reason that little friut shows up and they suddenly want to take care of your problems.

Z33_kid
06-08-2005, 02:32 PM
damn 4500that really sucks

Ex_Vtec_Girl
06-08-2005, 02:33 PM
that's exactly why i've made it a bad habit to trade in my cars as soon as the factory warranty expires.

clark howard kicks ass! i'm thinking about calling him about the bug that was on my big & tasty last week!

buddha@TeamFX
06-08-2005, 02:36 PM
lol... 4500.. thats more than I've put into my car in a year, and that includes a vortech kit, dyno tuning, and a shit load of other things.. Oh ya, and it's a FORD.. So much for import reliability = P

I have to agree with him on that...I do mostly all of my own mechanic work and what I dont I have a great mechanic that does work really cheap...but I'll stick with a american car that i know how to work on...

carrascopa
06-08-2005, 02:38 PM
Ouch... That sucks man lol. How long is the warranty on those? Oh ya, and what was the problem? I remember seeing the post a while ago about them taking forever to figure out why it wouldn't start but never saw what the problem was.

well it was pulling a code P0341, which is for the camshaft position sensor, so after replacing those the shit still didnt work, but based off a TSB honda put out it was the VTEC solenoid Valve that could cause that code.. so that was replaced and the shit still didnt work, so than at that point they just started tearing apart the motor until they found a broken timing chain tensioner. .. that plus a new clutch, plus after sitting it needed a new battery.. new spark plugs.. and now new brakes, rotors, axels and wheel bearings! At least all this shitis new.. now im gonna keep the bitch for a few more years i guess... haha

LaurenK
06-08-2005, 02:42 PM
Don't talk bad about RSX's, I want one of those!!!

buddha@TeamFX
06-08-2005, 02:45 PM
well it was pulling a code P0341, which is for the camshaft position sensor, so after replacing those the shit still didnt work, but based off a TSB honda put out it was the VTEC solenoid Valve that could cause that code.. so that was replaced and the shit still didnt work, so than at that point they just started tearing apart the motor until they found a broken timing chain tensioner. .. that plus a new clutch, plus after sitting it needed a new battery.. new spark plugs.. and now new brakes, rotors, axels and wheel bearings! At least all this shitis new.. now im gonna keep the bitch for a few more years i guess... haha

Man that sucks...sorry to hear it...I dred something happening to my little 4-banger s-10 one day...cause it ain't nothing like working on the camaro or chevelle...but if that motor ever gives me probs...im gonna say screw and drop a small block in it and be done with it...

Julio
06-08-2005, 03:34 PM
that's exactly why i've made it a bad habit to trade in my cars as soon as the factory warranty expires.

clark howard kicks ass! i'm thinking about calling him about the bug that was on my big & tasty last week!

Talking about clark howard, I was talking w/ him today.

HyPer50
06-08-2005, 08:45 PM
Talking about clark howard, I was talking w/ him today.

Who'd you rip off now Julio? = P

RISKYB
06-08-2005, 09:00 PM
dude, it sounds like they ripped you a new one

flysi00
06-08-2005, 11:42 PM
damn dude that really sucks

ahmonrah
06-09-2005, 12:54 AM
Man that sucks......but if that motor ever gives me probs...im gonna say screw and drop a small block in it and be done with it...

:goodjob: i feel ya playa!!