PDA

View Full Version : Random I want to make a video using your sick car!

Rowdyb7
12-08-2006, 08:17 PM
Hello IA patrons,

My name is Brandon. I have been a member of IA for a long time, but don’t post here much anymore because I go to school in North Carolina. I am the owner of ImportsNC.com and TunerVlog.com. I am a senior in college and will back home in Roswell for winter break.

I wanted to go ahead and post this now to get the ball rolling even though I will be in Park City, UT next week probably without an internet connection.

I am looking for some of Atlanta's best street beasts to make videos with for TunerVlog.com. We have made 3 movies so far this past fall and all three were featured on the front page of Streetfire.net. I want to step this up though and make a couple really high quality videos while I am in the Atl area this break. If you are interested in meeting up for a few hours so that I can do a featured video on your car, please post in here that you are interested and then email me at [email protected] with your mod list, pictures, general location, and any ideas you might have. This is an opportunity to get a high quality video made of your car. I am only looking for top-notch rides. You will not get paid, but you will get a digital copy of the final video (perfect for your sponsors) and lots of good publicity. The three videos that we have made have been sort of rushed due to school restraints and I will enjoy putting some more effort into these videos. You must be willing to drive aggressively with your car (no street racing or illegal activity), follow my general directions, have some patience so we can make a good product, and allow me to obtain footage using our car camera mount (suction cup onto the exterior body of the car).

Thanks to you all that are interested. I will contact the people that I want to work with. I will be driving to Roswell tomorrow and then going out of town on Sunday... but I will do my best to get in touch with you soon. I am looking to start shooting in the next couple weeks until the middle of January.

Brandon Millard
www.tunervlog.com

JoeyKazez
12-08-2006, 09:18 PM
no street racing or illegal activity

y not?

Rowdyb7
12-09-2006, 08:50 AM
I dont promote street racing. There has been a lot of big busts going on against organized street racing in NC lately.

HiPSI
12-09-2006, 12:47 PM
i don't think i drive aggressively enough ;)

David88vert
12-09-2006, 03:29 PM
According to GA law, driving aggressively is an illegal activity ....

CHADbee
12-09-2006, 04:05 PM
a few guys on my team might but up for this...i'll let them know.

Rowdyb7
12-09-2006, 05:17 PM
Thanks, let me know what they say.

Stormhammer
12-10-2006, 12:12 AM
I think I know of a few guys with some old school flava

-promply points to sig-

that would be up for the challenge :D

imbosile
12-10-2006, 12:17 AM
I live in Roswell...but my car is barely modified. LIRL.