PDA

View Full Version : General Chat Rx7 information

ChRiS
12-08-2006, 12:45 PM
Im really thinking about buying an Rx7, but not to familiar with the whole rotorary concept. I know it has a couple of flaws just as most engines. But what exactly are the defaults about the Rx7 rotorary? I think I know already what the pros are...:boobies: So can anyone kind of give me a tip what I should look out before I purchase one and if I do, what should I be ready for...as of the problems.

BTW: Im most likely going to get the 1993 and up. Really dont want the 1st gen.

Chris

HiPSI
12-08-2006, 01:33 PM
first google the spelling of ROTARY.

13Bracer
12-08-2006, 01:36 PM
Im really thinking about buying an Rx7, but not to familiar with the whole rotorary concept. I know it has a couple of flaws just as most engines. But what exactly are the defaults about the Rx7 rotorary? I think I know already what the pros are...:boobies: So can anyone kind of give me a tip what I should look out before I purchase one and if I do, what should I be ready for...as of the problems.

BTW: Im most likely going to get the 1993 and up. Really dont want the 1st gen.

Chris

WAAAA damn i have never heard of that concept before!! new to me!!
i bet you are the first one to ever even hear of it.
how did you do it?
hahah j/p:lmfao:

BABY J
12-08-2006, 01:46 PM
Fuckin' dicks. Funny - but yall are some dicks. :)

-- Chris - Welcome to IA. If you had more post-counts I'd give you hell too, but your obviously green - not to mention we need all the people in the import community that we can get considering the resurgence of the American muscle car. A lot of Rx7 forums have "model information" links on their main page. Start there. Also just start w/ yahoo search "mazda rx7" - wikpedia can get you going. Start a folder on your desktop for saving and archiving information. Then step up to an Rx7 forum - for the 1st few weeks only use the search and see how the boards are ran. This stage is just info gathering - when u are ready to make the plunge something like:

"Found a 19XX Rx7 / Trim Level XXX / Mileage: XXXXXX / New to RX7s and looking for pointers."

Walla - MAGIC.

Good luck...

Baby J

ChRiS
12-08-2006, 02:10 PM
You think I will reply back to negative shit? Grow some fuckin balls. Im new to this shit, so give me some slack. By the way, thanks Baby J for the insight. Really appreciate it.

BABY J
12-08-2006, 02:12 PM
NEtime homey. There is a HELLUVA Rx7 deal for sell on here - I think it's a sticky in the CLASSIFIEDS on here. Check it out.

man
12-08-2006, 03:41 PM
Just be ready for some suspense every morning. Walking out to your car, putting the key in, then you turn it. Question is, will it start?

LOL, do what Baby J said. But rotaries aren't for everyone, you gotta pay to play.

HiPSI
12-08-2006, 03:55 PM
Just be ready for some suspense every morning. Walking out to your car, putting the key in, then you turn it. Question is, will it start?

LOL, do what Baby J said. But rotaries aren't for everyone, you gotta pay to play.

it can't be that bad... my little brother goes out to his FC in this 20 degree weather, starts it up and immediately takes off down the road with no warmup time. somehow it has not blown up on him, and he's a total moron when it comes to maintenance. there's more oil on the street than there is in the engine i'd be willing to bet.

Gumby
12-08-2006, 06:17 PM

Blah blah!! My shit starts everytime! And runs like a top too!! << This is Austin (kaliforni087)

David88vert
12-08-2006, 11:23 PM
Mine has always started. I do no more maintenance than on my piston-powered cars. And I've been driving RX7s as my dailys since 99......

mikespeed95
12-08-2006, 11:30 PM
You think I will reply back to negative shit? Grow some fuckin balls. Im new to this shit, so give me some slack. By the way, thanks Baby J for the insight. Really appreciate it.

this is an internet forum not kinder care, but seriously who gives a fuck.

rotary...i own one, dont know what advantages your talking about but whatever.

things you need to do before owning a rotary:
know how to work on cars
be anal about maintenance specifically oil changes, or when youown a rotary, refills.
understand rotaries.
learn to spell rotary.
have a >3'' long penis.
have money.
have back up transportation.

good luck.

aaronfelipe
12-08-2006, 11:33 PM
this is an internet forum not kinder care, but seriously who gives a fuck.

rotary...i own one, dont know what advantages your talking about but whatever.

things you need to do before owning a rotary:
know how to work on cars
be anal about maintenance specifically oil changes, or when youown a rotary, refills.
understand rotaries.
learn to spell rotary.
have a >3'' long penis.
have money.
have back up transportation.

good luck.

:idb:

man
12-08-2006, 11:37 PM
Mine has always started. I do no more maintenance than on my piston-powered cars. And I've been driving RX7s as my dailys since 99......

I'm just messin with the guy a little. Mine's been my DD for 3 years now. :goodjob:

BABY J
12-09-2006, 10:52 AM
LOL

man
12-09-2006, 11:22 AM
LOL

Don't "lol" me Baby J, I'm still mad at you for not hooking me up with your sister. :cry:

BABY J
12-09-2006, 12:47 PM
Troo troo - my bad bro. HA HA. I'll set that up most expeditiously!!

man
12-09-2006, 12:57 PM
Troo troo - my bad bro. HA HA. I'll set that up most expeditiously!!

:cheers: get on it!

OneSlow5pt0
12-11-2006, 12:07 AM
1st of all DO NOT GET A 93-95 as your first Rotary car..or u will be in trouble fast...get a 1st or 2nd gen....and if u still want a 3rd gen get ready to pay upwards of 10K with one that runs

BABY J
12-11-2006, 07:28 AM
Hmmm... I wouldn't say to not get a 3g - I'd just say do not get it if that's your only car.

OneSlow5pt0
12-11-2006, 10:55 AM
Hmmm... I wouldn't say to not get a 3g - I'd just say do not get it if that's your only car.

well hes 18(same age as me) and he gettin into Rotarys for the first time,i just think that always leads to big $$$$$ trouble,and u would be alot safer gettin a 1stg,or 2NDg(what i have)

ChRiS
12-11-2006, 12:26 PM
Well the money I really dont care about. I dont know, I was reading up about Rx7 and how the engine works, plus researching a lot in the forums. Just as people said, theres "a lot of maintenance". So im still trying to decide. And for onething "MIKESPEED95", why in the fuck would you want to talk some shit in a fuckin "FORUM"? You call this not being kindercare? Yes, I know how to work on cars, and yes my dick is way bigger than 3 inches, just ask your mom....jk jk, but still let me gain some fuckin knowledge at least in this thread, instead of this bullshit...thanx

OneSlow5pt0
12-11-2006, 01:13 PM
Well the money I really dont care about. I dont know, I was reading up about Rx7 and how the engine works, plus researching a lot in the forums. Just as people said, theres "a lot of maintenance". So im still trying to decide. And for onething "MIKESPEED95", why in the fuck would you want to talk some shit in a fuckin "FORUM"? You call this not being kindercare? Yes, I know how to work on cars, and yes my dick is way bigger than 3 inches, just ask your mom....jk jk, but still let me gain some fuckin knowledge at least in this thread, instead of this bullshit...thanx

alright man,get what u want.....i dont like 3rdGen RX-7s,but maybe thats just me...have fun with your Wankel

BABY J
12-11-2006, 01:16 PM
alright man,get what u want.....i dont like 3rdGen RX-7s,but maybe thats just me...have fun with your Wankel

This is a family site. Watch your language.

OneSlow5pt0
12-11-2006, 01:18 PM
This is a family site. Watch your language.

im so sorry,i dont know what came over me