PDA

View Full Version : fucking bullshit....... rant

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-08-2006, 12:37 AM
Me, SiBR20, and a few friends were in Atlanta off of Peachtree Road when some drunk ass faggots (literally faggots) in a Focus failured to maintain their lane and ran us into the curb.

we cut them off at a light and 4 guys jumped out of the car since they didn't want to stop..

scare the dog shit out of them and they pull off..

we fucking follow them for 10 miles and finally got them to pull them over..

assess the damage and he has a nick on the rear rim and his alignment might be off

call the fucking dumbass APD and he gets there with a fucking attitude.

he says he'll take everyone to jail for disorderly conduct because the drunk ass bitch the backseat started poppin off at the mouth and shit..

so the cop BC Crisp or something says if we make a police report he would give SIBR20 a ticket of failure to maintain lane.

basically we had to let them hit us so we could make a police report, but in reality they failed to maintain lane.

my question is what can be done? I honestly think the cop didn't want to write a ticket, hell I'd be pissed if I had to go out in the cold and write a ticket I'd be pissed.

the fucking drivers were under the influence of alcohol and the cop didn't do shit or even look at the driver. and then their fat ass bitch tried to buck at me, I didn't relaize that after the fact she only did that shit because the cop had just got there..

there has to be a loop hole or some way he can collect damages or even sue the driver/owner

in the morning siBR20 is filing a formal complaint against the officer

but other that he needs some info that could help him get his rim/maybe alignment squared away

Hulud
12-08-2006, 12:39 AM
sucks, you shoulda just shot the people in the car

2.0civic
12-08-2006, 12:45 AM
sucks, you shoulda just shot the people in the car

WORD. PROBLEM SOLVED:goodjob:

Hulud
12-08-2006, 12:49 AM
WORD. PROBLEM SOLVED:goodjob:
yea i mean you woulda never seen officer dickintheass

and the fuckers would be dead

two birds with one stone (gun)

1SICKLEX
12-08-2006, 12:59 AM
Get a lawyer

HalfBaked
12-08-2006, 01:49 AM
Fuck faggots!

Fast Shadow
12-08-2006, 01:55 AM
CALL CYNTHIA MCKINNEY

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-08-2006, 03:42 AM
it'd be more of a hassle/expensive to get a lawyer to pay for some damages..

more of like a small claims case and what not..

~The_Duke~
12-08-2006, 04:02 AM
ya small claims is all I would do. Cas and report the officer for being an asswipe...

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-08-2006, 04:16 AM
I mean the only reason why we even called the cops was to make sure there was a file on report.

so if SIBR20 did make a claim and the guy was like "it never happened" he would have a police report.

regardless of the situation, it is on file, b/c I called APD.. so if he "claims it never happened" it can be pulled up in the system

---- in addition to this, everyone in the car who ran into our lane admitted fault and the cop still didn't do shit to resolve the problem..

he was more interesting in talking him into not filing a report

con
12-08-2006, 06:41 AM
filing a claim against the officer won't do shiat, but still do it for peace of mind......there are only two options 1.) Small Claims Court 2.) Claim Uninsured Motorist - caution could hike up ins. premium or 3.) If minimal damage eat the cost

damn, had that shit happen before. lady rearended moms in stockbridge (claimed her foot slipped off of the brake - bitch was on a cellphone while driving an Expedition), caused minimal damage (one tiny nick on the bumper) but the cop stated that since there wasn't much physical damage he had the discretion of writing the other driver a ticket and filing a report, he did neither. I thought it was complete bullshit but moms ate it......note that moms has a sketchy back due to a previous accident in which any blunt force to put her back out of alignment........I was pissed thinking that the next day she wouldn't be able to get out of bed due to the pain.......

SLOWLYbtngU
12-08-2006, 07:25 AM
HA! My last ticket was for failure to maintain my lane....I was coming up North Berkley in Duluth passing the Walmart and some bitch decides that she is tired of waiting to get in the long ass line of cars so as soon as traffic starts moving I see this car coming at me full speed. I tried to slow down and ended up swerving into the median to avoid hitting her....I ended up knicking her car....Mind you Police saw the whole thing...Who got a ticket?? ME!!!! B/c I didnt stay in the lane...So basically I had two choices....Hit her or get hit....Bullshit!!!

I ended up going up to the Racetrac and falling asleep when the cop was writing the ticket...When he came back to me, he asked if I thought I was cute. I told him that it was either me fall asleep in my car or me beat the shit out of the bitch I hit....He told me to calm down and to remember that it is against the law in GA to curse in public....In othere words another ticket if I kept doing it....Fucking Cunt!

SLOWLYbtngU
12-08-2006, 07:31 AM
Oh, the ticket=$200. Just for failure to maintain my lane. :)

Halfwit
12-08-2006, 07:33 AM
hey thanks for inviting me mario and anthony...fuck yall, i wann get in the fun too.

ShooterMcGavin
12-08-2006, 11:41 AM
Fuck faggots!
that's a bit oxymoronic coming from a guy isn't it? :D

AlanŽ
12-08-2006, 12:01 PM
damn that shit is fucked up its shit like that makes me hate cops

SLOWLYbtngU
12-08-2006, 12:03 PM
damn that shit is fucked up its shit like that makes me hate cops
It shouldnt...They are jsut doing their jobs...Think about it...It is a work field like any other...Some people go above and beyond and others are just beyond comprehension....:(

HvyArms
12-08-2006, 12:07 PM
This happened to me a few years back, downtown near GSU.

Im driving up courtland, and the guy in the left lane next to me slows down as if he's gonna make a left turn. Im about 2 car lengths back. So he begins his turn, and suddenly he swerves right. So I swerve right, to miss him, I end up jumping the curb. Well it was an 8 inch curb, and it broke my FP rim and dented my RP rim.

First to respond, was worthless GSU cops, then APD shows. After explaining to the officer for 20 minutes what happened, she told me the same thing. There's nothing I could do, I should've let him hit me. Because I'm the one who swerved to avoid him, I'm liable for my own damage. This idiot said he thought he saw a bus coming down the street so he swerved. it was a damn 1 way, there was no freekin traffic coming at him whatsoever, let alone a bus.

Anyway, nothing I could do.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-08-2006, 12:22 PM
fuck I didn't realize this had happened to other members

this law/citation is fucking stupid and something needs to be done about it

like a petition or something, I'm dead serious and try to amend this law

SLOWLYbtngU
12-08-2006, 12:30 PM
Well I thought the same thing but all Duluth's finest told me to do was next time let the car hit me....:(

Sibious
12-08-2006, 01:03 PM
damn slowlybtngU 200, im glad i didnt take that ticket. BUt ya eveyerbody it was BS, i mean like i got to go through all the hassle for them to hit me and go through all the shit and insurnce an dcourt systems when i could just swereve and try nto to hit anything, but in ATL the roads so small i couldnt really go anywhere, and then thud hit the fuckin curb. I checked it out this morning everything looks ok my alignment i think is a lil off but that whole law is the dumbest thing i heard.

Casey, next time ill call we could use an emo for times like this.lol

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-08-2006, 02:49 PM
:english:

SLOWLYbtngU
12-08-2006, 02:52 PM
Awww...Leave him alone!!!

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-08-2006, 02:53 PM
buahaha.. I always tell that foo to proof read!

he makes himself like uber dumb..

Mario, SPELL CHECK IS YOUR FRIEND!

and glad theres nothing obvious wrong with the G-Ride

SLOWLYbtngU
12-08-2006, 02:55 PM
buahaha.. I always tell that foo to proof read!

he makes himself like uber dumb..

Mario, SPELL CHECK IS YOUR FRIEND!

and glad theres nothing obvious wrong with the G-Ride
I know babes....Normally I would do it, but I feel his pain....200 mothafucking dollars....shiiiiiit!

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-08-2006, 03:04 PM
that ticket would have been probably a 100 more in Atlanta now that I think of it..

HiPSI
12-08-2006, 05:43 PM
same scenario happened to another member on this site after the first DG event at turner field. some douchebag in a white 240 was trying to show off leaving, lost control fishtailing and ran into the back of his pickup as he was slowly driving up the road. APD officer took the side of the asshat driving the 240 and wrote the driver of the truck a ticket even though there were at least 150 witnesses to the accident!

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-08-2006, 05:45 PM
wtf!