PDA

View Full Version : fair warning

Tank
12-07-2006, 11:15 PM
word is there will be a bust very soon and theres already been some monitoring of our favorite lil playground, im saying this as a warning to all and yes it comes from a solid source "the kind that hands out tickets in the gnet area" for all who know me personally pm me or call me for more info but i just thought id give fair warning to everyone before it goes down. be safe and be smart because they are watching, and riding along with us "yes you heard right" be careful.

Drew

OHYOUKNOW
12-07-2006, 11:19 PM
they have been watching for a while now, i informed the few that i know on this board a little while back, everyone needs to look over their shoulder for a while

Retro
12-07-2006, 11:20 PM
thanks for the heads up bro

MR. 200SX
12-07-2006, 11:25 PM
If we are talking about the same thing. I'm actually surprised it didn't happen before. This folks are going for the BIG bust.

Hektik
12-07-2006, 11:26 PM
its bound to happen sooner or later...
everyone is so public about the one spot

lightspeed
12-07-2006, 11:41 PM
where is this place everyone keeps talking about :thinking:

its too damn cold to go out now, anyway. i know i wont be out much in the next couple of months.

OHYOUKNOW
12-07-2006, 11:43 PM

TTaz02
12-08-2006, 12:35 AM

OHYOUKNOW
12-08-2006, 01:07 AM
So can we get "busted" for simply going to this spot and hanging out? I'm speaking for the somewhat intelligent few that don't go around burning out in parking lots and doing doughnuts. Just wondering if the cops could do anything more than harass me if I’m just there obeying the laws and not acting like an idiot.

you mean other than $500.00 loitering tickets that have been given out before;)

jackdaripper
12-08-2006, 01:21 AM
So can we get "busted" for simply going to this spot and hanging out? I'm speaking for the somewhat intelligent few that don't go around burning out in parking lots and doing doughnuts. Just wondering if the cops could do anything more than harass me if I’m just there obeying the laws and not acting like an idiot.
If you lay with dogs you catch fleas. A ignorant cop rolls up and a bunch of people are burning out, and your sitting there doing nothing, they think that you have been or are going to be doing it, guilty by association.

gijeff1805
12-08-2006, 01:53 AM
I have been saying this for awhile.....

Fast Shadow
12-08-2006, 02:02 AM
WHO DO YOU THINK THE FIRST PEOPLE THE LITTLE CAR THIEVES ON THIS FORUM THAT GET BUSTED ALL THE TIME ARE GOING TO OFFER UP FOR LENIENCY? THE STREET RACERS. NOT TO MENTION THE PIGS ALREADY READ THE FORUM NO DOUBT

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-08-2006, 03:55 AM
basically you can be ticketed for "spectating" and loitering, yadda yadda..

Tank
12-08-2006, 06:48 AM
detailed info pm'd to everyone i know or teams i knew of i just wanted eveyone to atleast have a broad warning and yes this is from a police source so i hope you heed my warning i wouldnt venture to close to BP or anywhere you previously ran before.

also please do not be upset if i dont give you specific info if i dont know you i wont just being safe so just heed the warning and eithe

a. lay low its too fucking cold anyway

b. find a new meeting spot and run area

Incontt
12-08-2006, 09:41 AM
go to the track..problem solved. I agree some of you can do this without putting anyones lives in danger but eventually the nutswingers and wannabees catch wind and then the crowd ensues and here comes the po-po

LT1UltraZ
12-08-2006, 09:53 AM
detailed info pm'd to everyone i know or teams i knew of i just wanted eveyone to atleast have a broad warning and yes this is from a police source so i hope you heed my warning i wouldnt venture to close to BP or anywhere you previously ran before.

also please do not be upset if i dont give you specific info if i dont know you i wont just being safe so just heed the warning and eithe

a. lay low its too fucking cold anyway

b. find a new meeting spot and run area

c. come downsouth :)

Tank
12-08-2006, 10:00 AM
c. come downsouth :)
ive been trying to make that happen for a long time but you peachtree boys need to comeout also we can always have some southside fun PMS and you guys from there .............well once i get my supra back then yeah, but

BABY J
12-08-2006, 10:04 AM
Wow - they are "riding along". Yall are missing the REAL point. I will say it again... they are "riding along". This means - your "buddies" need to bring out their OWN shit cause they COULD be a snitch. Hmmm.... think about the types who always wanna "show" (as in show up) but never wanna "go" (as in run).

The plot thickens.

hydroshutter
12-08-2006, 10:14 AM
They might give out tickets for "unlawful assembly" as well..

Tank
12-08-2006, 11:47 AM
exactly baby j thats really what caught my attention when he mentioned the vehicles that was running with us and as for proof i asked him what happens when we go and run and he gave me a step by step detailed description including places and speeds and how many vehicles usually go "i.e 2 cars go to run ricers follow" and so forth be careful people seriously, and damn i should get reps for looking out for you mofo's i could have just told Sm and PMS

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-08-2006, 02:52 PM
funny thing Drew, there are 100's of spots down here in the southside..

and plenty of room to do what you guys do.. like hole in the wall one way streets, like the one off of 42/Eagle's Landing..

a lot less traffic than the NorthSide..

Sayajin
12-08-2006, 03:24 PM
Can your boy get a PM you stingy bastard?! LOL.

-Sayajin

HiPSI
12-08-2006, 03:36 PM
exactly baby j thats really what caught my attention when he mentioned the vehicles that was running with us and as for proof i asked him what happens when we go and run and he gave me a step by step detailed description including places and speeds and how many vehicles usually go "i.e 2 cars go to run ricers follow" and so forth be careful people seriously, and damn i should get reps for looking out for you mofo's i could have just told Sm and PMS

everyone in the world knows how it goes down out there... it's posted here on a weekly basis ;).

Tank
12-08-2006, 03:38 PM
Can your boy get a PM you stingy bastard?! LOL.

-Sayajin
you can call me hoe bag and hipsi true

GGPIS3
12-08-2006, 03:42 PM
eh old news... the police have come up to us at petco a few months back and told us they will eventually have a sting op and impound/tow cars along with arrest certain individuals.... but everyone always wants to meet at bp... i dont get it. yall just playin with fire.

at least change the spot up. the less the cops know the harder it is to catch you. but no, everyone wants to go back to the same bank they just robbed 100 times.

Tank
12-08-2006, 03:46 PM
eh old news... the police have come up to us at petco a few months back and told us they will eventually have a sting op and impound/tow cars along with arrest certain individuals.... but everyone always wants to meet at bp... i dont get it. yall just playin with fire.

at least change the spot up. the less the cops know the harder it is to catch you. but no, everyone wants to go back to the same bank they just robbed 100 times.
werd man :goodjob: i never understood its like hey we know its stupid lets meet at BP anyway so we can look good lol ................its pathetic

MR. 200SX
12-08-2006, 04:01 PM
Going to those meets now are like walking on thin ice. The "tuner" scene or however you call it has grown a lot specially here in Gwinnett. In some way I hope they are in the look out catch the real bad guys who steal parts and cars.

benwaballs
12-08-2006, 04:39 PM
yea all need to do like me and move up north were it snows! vay lah no more racing due to snow.

but on a side note i got busted for doing dounts in the local highschool parking lot last night at 1am cop wasn't to happy but he let me go :lmfao:

BABY J
12-08-2006, 04:50 PM
Gotta love private property!! LOL.

Leadfoot_mf
12-08-2006, 05:22 PM
word is there will be a bust very soon and theres already been some monitoring of our favorite lil playground, im saying this as a warning to all and yes it comes from a solid source "the kind that hands out tickets in the gnet area" for all who know me personally pm me or call me for more info but i just thought id give fair warning to everyone before it goes down. be safe and be smart because they are watching, and riding along with us "yes you heard right" be careful.

Drew
clean out your pm's

Dominic49
12-08-2006, 08:12 PM
http://www.scangwinnett.com/index.php

listen to the police activity... there sure is something going down....

TIGERJC
12-08-2006, 08:23 PM
I suggest that we need to use the private section of the kills forum a lot more often now. I asked vteckid to make that section for a reason.

slowrolla97
12-08-2006, 08:31 PM

dude that shit is tight. +1

BABY J
12-08-2006, 08:34 PM

:police:
** keys mic**

** BigEye this is Sentry64 you got it on?
** Sentry64, BigEye with you. Copy you Lima Charlie (Loud and Clear) on this freak (frequency).
** 10-4 BigEye. 10-29 on a "BLEACH"? Please advise.
** Sentry64 please 10-9, came through garbled... over.
** Roger Eye - said 10-29 for street-racing activity on IA screename "BLEACH" - that's Bravo Lima Echo Alpha Charlie Hotel - please advise.
** Standby Sentry64

** 64, BigEye with you - confirmed 10-29 for same. Please apprehend.
** Roger Eye - Will attempt, however BLEACHS vehicle is believed to be 10-30, and a Supra. Suspect watches Wild Police Chases on the regular, and possibly has the entire season 2, 3, and 4 at his home on DVD speed dial - how copy?
** Copy all 64. 64 go 10-19, 10-7 then 10-10. 64 you will need 10-18 in order to aprehend BLEACH in that Supra. You don't got enuff... repeat you don't got enough. Call it off. Acknowledge.
** Sentry64 copy all. We're shuttiner down and gone back to the quiet side there... ROGER. Out.

http://www.radiolabs.com/police-codes.html

Tank
12-08-2006, 09:12 PM
lol you moron

99GAGT
12-08-2006, 09:14 PM
listening to it now hearing talks of "Pleasent Hill at Venture Dr". And "Near Sattellite Blvd". Dont have it up too loud so some of it I cant make out.