PDA

View Full Version : I'm making a list, and checking it twice

Psycho
12-07-2006, 12:52 PM
I'm calling out chad, swoll, and johnny, for this friday. Cannonball run from Atlanta, to Alabama on 285. :crazy:
But seriousely, lets do sum pulls this friday.

CHADbee
12-07-2006, 01:39 PM
i might be able to swing it Sat....maybe.

Psycho
12-07-2006, 02:47 PM
If you don't attend the meet this friday, I'll take it as an automatic win. Then I'll post a vid of a wrx raping a SRT, and claim it was me.

Psycho
12-07-2006, 02:49 PM
Tell you what, lets make this interesting. The loser of our run has to put "I LOVE GAY MEN" in their signature for a month.

Maniaç
12-07-2006, 02:51 PM
Hahah! About damn time T.

Make sure yall have a video camara! I won't miss this.

WhiteAccord
12-07-2006, 02:56 PM
This sounds interesting..... Is Johnny car even fixed yet?

CHADbee
12-07-2006, 03:01 PM
Tell you what, lets make this interesting. The loser of our run has to put "I LOVE GAY MEN" in their signature for a month.
hail fuckin no! u know what u got going on...ur gonna beat me after i get tuned anyways but i'm hitting fuel cut dude...its not worth blowing my motor up :goodjob:

but i am wanted to see what the wrx is gonna do now so i'll try my best to get tuned this weekend.

CHADbee
12-07-2006, 03:02 PM
and damn thomas u call out are on nothing but project motorsports guys...whats that about? :lmao:

Psycho
12-07-2006, 03:04 PM
and damn thomas u call out are on nothing but project motorsports guys...whats that about? :lmao:
PMS is the evil empire... no wait, that's SM. :taun:

Psycho
12-07-2006, 03:06 PM
but i am wanted to see what the wrx is gonna do now so i'll try my best to get tuned this weekend.
If you can't get your car ready in time, I'll just take you for a ride in my car. Afterwards, you can evaluate if you still wish to run me. :goodjob:

Maniaç
12-07-2006, 03:19 PM
^ hahaha! Hell yeah T.

Put SpeedMonkey either in your title or your sig. I'm sure you'll get more attention.
Callout the skyline.

CHADbee
12-07-2006, 03:24 PM
If you can't get your car ready in time, I'll just take you for a ride in my car. Afterwards, you can evaluate if you still wish to run me. :goodjob:
i'll run u can we agreed to last time we ran were dead even with my large boost leak...but something tells me even with that fixed and the retune i'll still get an assbeating. but i'm a man of my word so we will get it done asap :goodjob:

Maniaç
12-07-2006, 03:30 PM
Chad would you be faster than the time me and you ran?

CHADbee
12-07-2006, 03:34 PM
Chad would you be faster than the time me and you ran?
lets put it this way alex...

when me and u ran i was the same when me and ericP with the blue SRT ran the first time.

he put 2 on me.

tuned with the boost leak
i put 1 on him

3 car differance

Maniaç
12-07-2006, 03:36 PM
lets put it this way alex...

when me and u ran i was the same when me and ericP with the blue SRT ran the first time.

he put 2 on me.

tuned with the boost leak
i put 1 on him

3 car differance

EricP must be slow then... :D

Nice Chad... can't wait to test out my new toys with you. :ninja:

CHADbee
12-07-2006, 03:38 PM
EricP must be slow then... :D

Nice Chad... can't wait to test out my new toys with you. :ninja:
hes not the same as he was when i put one on him either...i'll bring him out since he is a PMS guy now :D

yeah for sure alex....u know we've had a little friendly battle for ever so when ever ur ready just holler at me and i'm down.

Maniaç
12-07-2006, 04:40 PM
hes not the same as he was when i put one on him either...i'll bring him out since he is a PMS guy now :D

yeah for sure alex....u know we've had a little friendly battle for ever so when ever ur ready just holler at me and i'm down.

Oh snaps! The fastest Srt-4 that I've ran was Brandon(Red Srt-4, with the black Spoiler)
He was running 20psi with some other mods I think. This was when I only had a tbe no EM.
He put like 1 1/2 on me at like 120.

I'm coming for EricP and you Chad! Yall better get ready. I'm coming with it. :goodjob:

Tank
12-07-2006, 05:07 PM
someone say call-out and PMS *looks around*

CHADbee
12-07-2006, 05:29 PM
Oh snaps! The fastest Srt-4 that I've ran was Brandon(Red Srt-4, with the black Spoiler)
He was running 20psi with some other mods I think. This was when I only had a tbe no EM.
He put like 1 1/2 on me at like 120.

I'm coming for EricP and you Chad! Yall better get ready. I'm coming with it. :goodjob:
HURRY UP WITH IT ALEX...MT CAR IS GOING INTO THE SHOP THE START OF THE YEAR. :ninja:

Maniaç
12-07-2006, 05:32 PM
HURRY UP WITH IT ALEX...MT CAR IS GOING INTO THE SHOP THE START OF THE YEAR. :ninja:

:lmfao:

Yes Sir........ :tongue1: Its going to be tight son! Can't fucking wait. :bump:

CHADbee
12-07-2006, 05:43 PM
:lmfao:

Yes Sir........ :tongue1: Its going to be tight son! Can't fucking wait. :bump:
yeah i love getting runs in with u and thomas and other guys that are close to me...thoose runs with thomas were the best runs i ever had. i love that shit where ur right there next to each other and someone shifts and they fall back a little, then the other one shifts and u come back, then u shift again and fall back a little, ect...thoose are the best runs!

Maniaç
12-07-2006, 05:47 PM
yeah i love getting runs in with u and thomas and other guys that are close to me...thoose runs with thomas were the best runs i ever had. i love that shit where ur right there next to each other and someone shifts and they fall back a little, then the other one shifts and u come back, then u shift again and fall back a little, ect...thoose are the best runs!

:crazy: I was riding with Thomas that night.

Race was pimp.... You're car looks fucking sexy. :goodjob: Keep up the good work man. And when am I gonna get a picture taken by you? I want it to look just like that(size, look) but in a diffrent postion. Please!!!!

fight club
12-07-2006, 06:01 PM
my god alex sucks alot of pms cock. LMAO. j/p. or am i?

Maniaç
12-07-2006, 06:07 PM
my god alex sucks alot of pms cock. LMAO. j/p. or am i?

You better be.....

How you been son? Have you ran Thomas already?

CHADbee
12-07-2006, 06:09 PM
lol @ ed-werd norton.

yeah alex we can take some pics when u get ur car back just let me know when and we'll meet up in downtown or some shit and get some pics done.

Maniaç
12-07-2006, 06:10 PM
lol @ ed-werd norton.

yeah alex we can take some pics when u get ur car back just let me know when and we'll meet up in downtown or some shit and get some pics done.

you wanna join?

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=92228

CHADbee
12-07-2006, 06:35 PM
you wanna join?

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=92228
u got georgey there...i'm sure he'll have his camera. :goodjob:

plus i have wrx and evo owners...they gots dem fancy pants awd drive system thinking they are soooo cool and shit. (i'm a hater)

Maniaç
12-07-2006, 06:42 PM
u got georgey there...i'm sure he'll have his camera. :goodjob:

plus i have wrx and evo owners...they gots dem fancy pants awd drive system thinking they are soooo cool and shit. (i'm a hater)

Yeah but don't you wanna join??

:lmfao: Ok Chad calm down...... Yes AWD owns from a dig.... but from a roll it doesn't matter.
I perfer rolls anyways.... But if I have to show off my launching skills..:D well you know how I do. You were in my car when I showed you my famous 5k launch.

lightspeed
12-07-2006, 06:47 PM
Yeah but don't you wanna join??

:lmfao: Ok Chad calm down...... Yes AWD owns from a dig.... but from a roll it doesn't matter.
I perfer rolls anyways.... But if I have to show off my launching skills..:D well you know how I do. You were in my car when I showed you my famous 5k launch.
Let me interrupt this program with a Public Service Announcement...

RWD + slicks > AWD from a "dig" ;)

Carry on...

Maniaç
12-07-2006, 06:52 PM
Let me interrupt this program with a Public Service Announcement...

RWD + slicks > AWD from a "dig" ;)

Carry on...

:rolleyes: Oh my Gay... :gay:

lightspeed
12-07-2006, 06:54 PM
:rolleyes: Oh my Gay... :gay:
Truth hurt?
Yeah, its as :gay: as some of your 0-40 callouts :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Maniaç
12-07-2006, 06:57 PM
Truth hurt?
Yeah, its as :gay: as some of your 0-40 callouts :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Leave me alone. :tongue1:

my 0-40 callouts always work! Thats first gear for me.