PDA

View Full Version : You decide...

HvyArms
12-07-2006, 10:16 AM
You're driving along with a friend, and the two of you notice a man struggling with a woman. You pull into the parking lot where this is taking place, and you realize that the two individuals know one another.

The man is trying to force the woman into the back seat of a car, there is another male occupant in the front passenger's seat. The woman is resisting with all her might, but she isn't crying out for help.

Do you...

A: park your car, and help the woman out?
B: park your car, and ask 'What's going on?'?
C: call the police?
D: continue on driving?

Please explain your answers

BTW, both you and your friend are armed.

REPS for realistic responses.

devin
12-07-2006, 10:16 AM
option b

Ran
12-07-2006, 10:17 AM
B and/or C

hemi
12-07-2006, 10:17 AM
A for sure....

And hope that the dudes pop off at the mouth so I can get some exercise in...

STI LOVER
12-07-2006, 10:19 AM
both option A and B.

Slowboy
12-07-2006, 10:20 AM
option B holding the fire arms in hand,Then proceed to pistol whip them.

thinkfast®
12-07-2006, 10:21 AM
A for sure....

And hope that the dudes pop off at the mouth so I can get some exercise in...

IM RIGHT THERE TOO.. I WOULD JUST PICTURE MY LIL SIS IN THAT SITUATION, ITS ALL BLIND RAGE MODE FROM THERE

HvyArms
12-07-2006, 10:26 AM
For those of you who chose options B and/or C, what would you do if the guy responds "None of your business, get lost!"?

For those of you who chose option A, what would do if the police show up?

thinkfast®
12-07-2006, 10:28 AM
OPTION A, IF POLICE SHOW UP I GIVE MY SIDE OF STORY, HOPE THAT BITCH DONT BACK OUT FROM FEAR.. BECAUSE I AM LATINO/BALD I WOULD NOT CARRY A PIECE ON ME IN THIS SITUATION LOL

STI LOVER
12-07-2006, 10:29 AM
For those of you who chose options B and/or C, what would you do if the guy responds "None of your business, get lost!"?

I would just tell him what I saw and just tried to help.

hemi
12-07-2006, 10:30 AM
IM RIGHT THERE TOO.. I WOULD JUST PICTURE MY LIL SIS IN THAT SITUATION, ITS ALL BLIND RAGE MODE FROM THERE

Same here. That could be somebody's sis, mom, who knows... You would want someone to have their back if you couldn't so I would step in for sure...

Then cool. I would not be in the wrong. I was helping her out. He swung first, and I was defending myself. That bad part is when she hides behind you, homeboy steps up gets smashed, and then she starts smacking you...
You take a chance getting involved, but this would be a better place if more people helped each other out...
~~~~unless they are illegal messicans :lmfao:

devin
12-07-2006, 10:30 AM

i wouldnt go anywhere until the female told me she was ok and i believed her, if not me and the guy would have some problems.

HvyArms
12-07-2006, 10:31 AM
What if the guy's pull out guns, before the cops come?

And lastly, what if they get the woman into the car before you can do anything?

Ran
12-07-2006, 10:33 AM
What if the guy's pull out guns, before the cops come?At that point, pull my own weapon. It's self-defense at that point.

And lastly, what if they get the woman into the car before you can do anything?Dunno, that's kind of a split-second decision.

STI LOVER
12-07-2006, 10:34 AM
You're driving along with a friend, and the two of you notice a man struggling with a woman. You pull into the parking lot where this is taking place, and you realize that the two individuals know one another.

The man is trying to force the woman into the back seat of a car, there is another male occupant in the front passenger's seat. The woman is resisting with all her might, but she isn't crying out for help.

Do you...

A: park your car, and help the woman out?
B: park your car, and ask 'What's going on?'?
C: call the police?
D: continue on driving?

Please explain your answers

BTW, both you and your friend are armed.

REPS for realistic responses.

how would u know that they know each other??:???:

STI LOVER
12-07-2006, 10:36 AM

draw your weapon, yea it is sefl defense. and shoot the tires so they won't go anywhere.

HvyArms
how would u know that they know each other??:???:

Because of their interaction with each other.

STI LOVER
oh ok.

hemi
12-07-2006, 10:38 AM

If I get drawn on I'm blasting. I DGAF... If you pull you better be prepared to die. I can't take a chance that maybe he will, maybe he won't. He pulls, he better shoot faster...

If they are getting away, follow, and get 911 on the phone... Keep following till the calvary shows up...

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-07-2006, 10:39 AM
Because of their interaction with each other.

but you can't always "justify" that..

shes struggling, but not calling out for help?

so basically their just forcing her in the car?

I would definately take option A, I'll have a friend in the ride with me, so if anything happens, I won't have to take on 2 guys by myself.. and another reason why I keep an aluminum bat in my car (I've used it before :ninja:)

If I were alone, I would stop and ask if she needed help, scope the situation, write the tag down, call the police.

Ran
12-07-2006, 10:40 AM
and shoot the tires so they won't go anywhere.I dunno about that part. Being the first to open fire, even if indirectly, could provoke him into thinking you're shooting at him. He returns fire and then the situation has escalated to a new level.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-07-2006, 10:40 AM
If I get drawn on I'm blasting. I DGAF... If you pull you better be prepared to die. I can't take a chance that maybe he will, maybe he won't. He pulls, he better shoot faster...

If they are getting away, follow, and get 911 on the phone... Keep following till the calvary shows up...

with Hemi, most petty "criminals" that own guns can't shoot worth a shit at POINT BLANK and the margin of error of missing is HUGE.. so most likely the first shot he'll miss and by that time your tagging his ass

hemi
12-07-2006, 10:41 AM
I dunno about that part. Being the first to open fire, even if indirectly, could provoke him into thinking you're shooting at him. He returns fire and then the situation has escalated to a new level.

I agree on this one... Don't go to the piece until you have to...

ShooterMcGavin
12-07-2006, 10:42 AM
hmmmm, i'm doubtful that all of u would actually do something......either way, what did u and ur friend do hvy?

hemi
with Hemi, most petty "criminals" that own guns can't shoot worth a shit at POINT BLANK and the margin of error of missing is HUGE.. so most likely the first shot he'll miss and by that time your tagging his ass

It's cause they hold the gun sideways, so it misses their chain hanging low...:lmfao:

ORGANIZATIONXIII
hmmmm, i'm doubtful that all of u would actually do something......either way, what did u and ur friend do hvy?

stfu WAYNE!

and actually, I've done this 2x in the past.. not recently though... but its usuallly just one guy and a girl

STI LOVER
12-07-2006, 10:43 AM
I dunno about that part. Being the first to open fire, even if indirectly, could provoke him into thinking you're shooting at him. He returns fire and then the situation has escalated to a new level.

yea but he drew his gun first, so the situation already escalated from that point. so atleast they won't be able to get away by car.

Killer
b... then a.... then c....

or c.. then b... then a...

i've done something similar.. cept i wasn't armed i had my moms half pit half whatever that's ginormus when this happened....

i was in bed and i heard a women screaming... i thought it was the tv.. but the yells just didn't stop... so i grabbed some jeans, (had my mom call the cops.) grabbed the dog and walked out to see some guy fighting with his pregnant wife/girlfriend..... so i yelled at the guy somethin like "WTF is going on man!!!! LET HER GO!!!!" he thought he was a bad ass and started walking toward me till he realized my dog was right there.. so he stopped dead in his tracks.. and the police rolled up right behind him... look on his face was priceless....

u don't let a man beat on a lady, or force her into a car.. regaurdless of how well they know eachother....

hemi

Role play tonight at the V?

hemi
12-07-2006, 10:45 AM
yea but he drew his gun first, so the situation already escalated from that point. so atleast they won't be able to get away by car.

If he drew his gun, he should have never made it to the car... You should be filling out reports, and getting the name of anyone that may have seen him pull his gun out. He should not be able to drive, walk, or tell his side...

thinkfast®
12-07-2006, 10:45 AM

i've done something similar.. cept i wasn't armed i had my moms half pit half whatever that's ginormus when this happened....

i was in bed and i heard a women screaming... i thought it was the tv.. but the yells just didn't stop... so i grabbed some jeans, (had my mom call the cops.) grabbed the dog and walked out to see some guy fighting with his pregnant wife/girlfriend..... so i yelled at the guy somethin like "WTF is going on man!!!! LET HER GO!!!!" he thought he was a bad ass and started walking toward me till he realized my dog was right there.. so he stopped dead in his tracks.. and the police rolled up right behind him... look on his face was priceless....

u don't let a man beat on a lady, or force her into a car.. regaurdless of how well they know eachother....

SOUNDS LIKE A BITCH MOVE, GOOD THING HE WAS AFRAID OF THE DOG OR THAT WOULDA BEEN YOUR ASS HANDED TO YOU FROM THE WIFE BEATER LOL.. WHATTA MORON :yes:

Kelly
12-07-2006, 10:46 AM

Lol, unless it was me :lmfao:

hemi
12-07-2006, 10:46 AM

PERIOD!!!

And I would much rather get stuck, hit with a bat, or even shot, then mauled by a dog...

hemi
12-07-2006, 10:47 AM
Lol, unless it was me :lmfao:

I got your back call me!:goodjob: 867-5309

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-07-2006, 10:48 AM
PERIOD!!!

And I would much rather get stuck, hit with a bat, or even shot, then mauled by a dog...

LIRL! your damn right.. that would be teh death

Killer
12-07-2006, 10:50 AM
SOUNDS LIKE A BITCH MOVE, GOOD THING HE WAS AFRAID OF THE DOG OR THAT WOULDA BEEN YOUR ASS HANDED TO YOU FROM THE WIFE BEATER LOL.. WHATTA MORON :yes:

yeah your right.. it was a bitch move....

i'm a bitch for saving this lady from God knows how much pain.. and since i was 15 at the time and dude was about 3 times my size.... i mean i guess i shoulda busted out my 9 like you huh??? that woulda made me a man...

hemi
12-07-2006, 10:51 AM

i'm a bitch for saving this lady from God knows how much pain.. and since i was 15 at the time and dude was about 3 times my size.... i mean i guess i shoulda busted out my 9 like you huh??? that woulda made me a man...

You were brave at 15...

Neither the dog or the 15 yr old would have fazed me...

But I think you did the right thing... I may rep you for it...

Killer
12-07-2006, 10:51 AM
I got your back call me!:goodjob: 867-5309

LOL!!!!!!!!!! (i wonder if chante caught on to the number)

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-07-2006, 10:54 AM
You were brave at 15...

LIRL

hemi
LOL!!!!!!!!!! (i wonder if chante caught on to the number)

She did, called me twice already....:lmfao:

thinkfast®

SOUNDS LIKE YOU GOT OTHER PROBLEMS HOMEY, YOU DIDNT SAVE SHIT, THE DOG ACTUALLY SAVED YOUR ASS.. AND IF YOU WERE 15 WHAT THE FUK WERE YOU GONNA SAVE?? LOL DONT BE AN IDIOT, YOU WERE YOUNG, AND DUMB, AND DIDNT KNOW ANY BETTER, LEAVE IT AT THAT!!

AND IF THE SITUATION CALLED FOR IT YEA I WOULD'VE "BUSTED OUT MY 9" OR MY .38'S, OR THE .50 CAL, BUT THATS FOR SPECIAL OCCASIONS.. THATS THE LAST THING YOU WANNA RESORT TO, I WILL STAB YOU BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE BRO, CLOSE COMBAT FTW

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-07-2006, 10:55 AM
Ricky,

"you don't bring a knife to a gun fight"

hemi
12-07-2006, 11:00 AM
Ricky,

"you don't bring a knife to a gun fight"

:goodjob:

Killer
12-07-2006, 11:02 AM
You were brave at 15...

more like enraged...

i don't care how big the guy may be... to this day... something inside me goes wild when i see a guy beatin up on a girl.. even watching movies.. i just can't take it...

if i get stomped i get stomped.. as long as she's alright...

Kelly
12-07-2006, 11:04 AM
more like enraged...
i don't care how big the guy may be... to this day... something inside me goes wild when i see a guy beatin up on a girl.. even watching movies.. i just can't take it...
if i get stomped i get stomped.. as long as she's alright...

That's my baby :goodjob:

hemi
12-07-2006, 11:08 AM
more like enraged...

if i get stomped i get stomped.. as long as she's alright... = YOUTH...

Nemesis
12-07-2006, 11:09 AM
Option E- Can I join?

LOL jk!

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-07-2006, 11:10 AM
just wrong George, wrong..

thinkfast®
12-07-2006, 11:11 AM
Option E- Can I join?

LOL jk!

HAHAHA YOU DUMB :yes:

HvyArms
12-07-2006, 11:12 AM

I parked about a block away, we both walked over to the car. I asked wtf was going on, but the dude didn't respond. He just kept trying to push her into the car, he didnt even acknowledge me.

Then the passenger jumps out

Him: It's cool man, everything's cool man, keep walking.

Me: If it's cool then why can't she tell me that?

Him: What? I said keep walking n***a this doesnt even concern you.

My friend: Oh nah fuck that, we just walked all the way over here, why would we just walk away.

Girl: It's alright, I dont need any fu*kin help. He aint nothing but a coward anyway.

Me: Why the f**k you jumpin out the car like you're about to do something? Whats really good?

Girl: No y'all aint about to fight over me, I'm good. I dont need any help, I'm not getting in this car.

My friend: Why DID you get out of the car?

Him: F**k both of y'all, save-a-hoe ass ni**as

Me to my friend: See lol, this is how dudes get killed over stupid sh*t. lets be out

My friend: Man fu*k that, I wanna know why this ni**a hopped out the car like he was about to stop something.

Girl: Derek get back in the car

Him: I dont need this sh*t (and he gets back into the passenger seat)

My friend: ....what the f*ck kinda sh*t was that?

Me: See? Lets be out.

And as we're walking back to our car, APD pulls up...and we all know how much I love them

Killer
12-07-2006, 11:13 AM
= YOUTH...

no sir...

heart...

hemi
12-07-2006, 11:13 AM
Did you actually say....lol???

RandomGuy
12-07-2006, 11:17 AM
I parked about a block away, we both walked over to the car. I asked wtf was going on, but the dude didn't respond. He just kept trying to push her into the car, he didnt even acknowledge me.

Then the passenger jumps out

Him: It's cool man, everything's cool man, keep walking.

Me: If it's cool then why can't she tell me that?

Him: What? I said keep walking n***a this doesnt even concern you.

My friend: Oh nah fuck that, we just walked all the way over here, why would we just walk away.

Girl: It's alright, I dont need any fu*kin help. He aint nothing but a coward anyway.

Me: Why the f**k you jumpin out the car like you're about to do something? Whats really good?

Girl: No y'all aint about to fight over me, I'm good. I dont need any help, I'm not getting in this car.

My friend: Why DID you get out of the car?

Him: F**k both of y'all, save-a-hoe ass ni**as

Me to my friend: See lol, this is how dudes get killed over stupid sh*t. lets be out

My friend: Man fu*k that, I wanna know why this ni**a hopped out the car like he was about to stop something.

Girl: Derek get back in the car

Him: I dont need this sh*t (and he gets back into the passenger seat)

My friend: ....what the f*ck kinda sh*t was that?

Me: See? Lets be out.

And as we're walking back to our car, APD pulls up...and we all know how much I love them
you must be like the biggest gangster of like all time.

HvyArms
12-07-2006, 11:19 AM
Did you actually say....lol???

ha. yeah I was like 'See, el oh el...'.

I think it scared them a little bit

Nemesis
12-07-2006, 11:19 AM
ha. yeah I was like 'See, el oh el...'.

I think it scared them a little bit

:lmao:

HvyArms
12-07-2006, 11:20 AM
you must be like the biggest gangster of like all time.

no. but come on akh, what would you have done? kept driving your little Starion down the street. We had to do something

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-07-2006, 11:20 AM
must have been fucking with some WIGGERS

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-07-2006, 11:21 AM
so you didn't sit and watch what APD did? or just rolled out??

don't wanna get busted for them tags again..

el oh el

Kelly
12-07-2006, 11:21 AM
WIGGERS
:lmfao: I forgot all about that word! Haven't heard it since like Middle School. Ha ha...

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-07-2006, 11:22 AM
:lmfao: I forgot all about that word! Haven't heard it since like Middle School. Ha ha...

people still use that..

or how about this

"confused white boys"

HvyArms
12-07-2006, 11:23 AM
so you didn't sit and watch what APD did? or just rolled out??

don't wanna get busted for them tags again..

el oh el

el oh el AHHAHAHAHA

nah, we both had guns...didnt want the girl pointing at us or anyone giving us attention so we left. the whole situation was jail bait, she didnt even want the help

hemi

:cry: They called me that... TILL I TOOK A LUNCH TRAY ACROSS THE REDNECK'S GRILL!!!

HvyArms

nope. no wiggers

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-07-2006, 11:24 AM
el oh el AHHAHAHAHA

nah, we both had guns...didnt want the girl pointing at us or anyone giving us attention so we left. the whole situation was jail bait, she didnt even want the help

so your telling me all the other times you were pulled over, the cops never found your guns?

or this was the first time you brought your heat out?

STI LOVER
12-07-2006, 11:25 AM
that's cool man. at least ya'll tried to do something about the situation. :goodjob:

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-07-2006, 11:25 AM
:cry: They called me that... TILL I TOOK A LUNCH TRAY ACROSS THE REDNECK'S GRILL!!!

hemi-- that was a straight wigger.. I'm nicholas cage in face/off moment

HvyArms
12-07-2006, 11:30 AM
so your telling me all the other times you were pulled over, the cops never found your guns?

or this was the first time you brought your heat out?

they only searched the car once, it was maybe 1am. I was coming from studying with a classmate, she and I went to the gas station. no heat then.

Cops do stop me often, but they dont ask me to get out of the car. They're usually too busy trying to figure out what to ask

HvyArms
12-07-2006, 11:31 AM
that's cool man. at least ya'll tried to do something about the situation. :goodjob:

couldnt just let it happen, and not at least TRY to do something

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-07-2006, 11:35 AM
they only searched the car once, it was maybe 1am. I was coming from studying with a classmate, she and I went to the gas station. no heat then.

Cops do stop me often, but they dont ask me to get out of the car. They're usually too busy trying to figure out what to ask

you supposed to be telling cops you got heat in the car foo! or else...........

you'll be on CNN getting shot at.. :lmfao:

HvyArms
12-07-2006, 11:38 AM
you supposed to be telling cops you got heat in the car foo! or else...........

you'll be on CNN getting shot at.. :lmfao:

hmmm perhaps. But when a cop pulls me over on some "uh..duh..sir um..where is your car from" shit, there's no way in hell I'm gonna be like "Sweden, yeah by the way, I have a 45 and 2 clips in the glove box, and hey, just for kicks I got another 45...get this...ON MY WAIST. HA! TOP THAT!"

nah Im good

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-07-2006, 11:39 AM
LIRL..

ShooterMcGavin
12-07-2006, 12:15 PM
no sir...

heart...
:lmfao: what're u a walking commercial for captain planet? :lmao:

ORGANIZATIONXIII
12-07-2006, 12:18 PM
with all our powers combined, I am CAPT. PLANET!