PDA

View Full Version : Is the exhaust from a B5 FWD A4 the same as a B5 Passat after the DP?

rollininstyle2004
12-06-2006, 11:51 PM
There is a guy over on Audizine selling a custom setup pretty much exactly how i was planning on doing mine. So i figure i could save myself some money. Does anyone know if they are the same after the DP? I would imagine so since its the same engine, same chasis, same everything...why wouldnt it be? I just want to make sure before i buy anything though.

TIA
-Jordan

4dmin
12-07-2006, 08:12 AM
why don't you just have a custom exhaust ran?

rollininstyle2004
12-07-2006, 03:42 PM
why don't you just have a custom exhaust ran?
That is what i was planning on doing, but this guy is selling a custom 2.5'' Mandrel bent exhaust, magnaflow muffler and resonator with the exact same muffler and tips i was planning on using. I just figured it might be cheaper to buy his. If not i was planning on having one done. Paul who does the best mandrel bent exhausts around here?

4dmin
12-08-2006, 07:32 AM
That is what i was planning on doing, but this guy is selling a custom 2.5'' Mandrel bent exhaust, magnaflow muffler and resonator with the exact same muffler and tips i was planning on using. I just figured it might be cheaper to buy his. If not i was planning on having one done. Paul who does the best mandrel bent exhausts around here?

alot of shops are capable of doing your exhaust... Mainstream did Julios TT. i had a friend who owns a muffler shop do mine and it was fine... it made pwr thats all that matters.