PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: The Yousef & Prince NISMO

Ran
12-06-2006, 03:17 PM
+1
Picking up my car, balancing my wheels, and dropping my car off at my work.

Found a bomb that was strapped to my sub-frame.

0 Reps for You

The Yousef
12-06-2006, 03:20 PM
+1
Picking up my car, balancing my wheels, and dropping my car off at my work.

Found a bomb that was strapped to my sub-frame.

0 Reps for You

that wasn't a bomb...it was a care package given to you...it included sweets, cheese and crackers...

asshole.

Ran
12-06-2006, 03:21 PM
that wasn't a bomb...it was a care package given to you...it included sweets, cheese and crackers...

asshole.Oh, so instead of blowing me up, you're gonna give me diabetus and constipation? Thanks.

The Yousef
12-06-2006, 03:23 PM
Oh, so instead of blowing me up, you're gonna give me diabetus and constipation? Thanks.
...yes

it was a long term destructive process....

Jecht
12-06-2006, 04:06 PM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: You guys never quit going at it!

Sammich
12-06-2006, 04:07 PM
Oh, so instead of blowing me up, you're gonna give me diabetus and constipation? Thanks.

if it was strapped to your seat..i doubt constipation woulda been the last of ur worries..u woulda been goin freely:lmfao:

The Yousef
12-06-2006, 06:00 PM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: You guys never quit going at it!

it's because he's 1/2 white...

Ran
12-06-2006, 06:08 PM
it's because he's 1/2 white......and because Yousef is a camel riding sheet head.

The Yousef
12-06-2006, 06:13 PM
...and because Yousef is a camel riding sheet head.

also because Nate likes jerking off to tentacle sex while also trying to download the newest Intial D in his pathetic attempt to justify his sorry existence.....

Ran
12-06-2006, 06:14 PM
also because Nate likes jerking off to tentacle sex while also trying to download the newest Intial D in his pathetic attempt to justify his sorry existence........all while Yousef muffler-humps his pink Prelude and pretends that he doesn't have a little-boy fetish.

The Yousef
12-06-2006, 06:18 PM
...all while Yousef muffler-humps his pink Prelude and pretends that he doesn't have a little-boy fetish.

and because Nate actually does have a little boy fetish which stems from his abuse when his twin brother George touched him in his special place and told him ''it will be alright...i just want you to feel good...don't tell Mom or Dad...they will seperate us...you know want it...i can feel it"

:eek:

~The_Duke~
12-06-2006, 06:20 PM
and because Nate actually does have a little boy fetish which stems from his abuse when his twin brother George touched him in his special place and told him ''it will be alright...i just want you to feel good...don't tell Mom or Dad...they will seperate us...you know want it...i can feel it"

:eek:

How do you know this unless you were present while it was happening...

Ran
12-06-2006, 06:22 PM
and because Nate actually does have a little boy fetish which stems from his abuse when his twin brother George touched him in his special place and told him ''it will be alright...i just want you to feel good...don't tell Mom or Dad...they will seperate us...you know want it...i can feel it"Which is exactly what Yousef imagines while he touches himself and watches the Lemon Party video. However, due to the inability to turn his fantasy into reality, he has turned to a life of terrorism and sexual debauchery.

The Yousef
12-06-2006, 06:27 PM
Which is exactly what Yousef imagines while he touches himself and watches the Lemon Party video. However, due to the inability to turn his fantasy into reality, he has turned to a life of terrorism and sexual debauchery.

i actually touch myself when i dream about killing you and eating your intestines with some pinto beans and curry while setting your Yaris on fire then extinguishing the flames with my urine...then setting your body inside it's ashy remains and hurdling it's sorry carcass into the toxic Chathoochee...and then watch as the toxic waste brings you back to life...then proceed to kill you again by chopping your now mutated (and frankly much better looking) head off with a dull butter knife i stole from Chipotle....then i'll break the news of your repeated deaths to transvestite (sp?) that works there...as he/she weeps for it's beloved lovers deaths....

Ran
12-06-2006, 06:32 PM
Weak. That would probably work if I don't sell your pink Prelude to Paris Hilton who would proceed to stain your autotragic powered car's interior with her nasty skank juice. All while you and your towel-fashioned family are deported back to where you came from and are hung for not completing your obligations to Allah. This is after the unbathed, sweaty, fat prison guards violate your entire family in front of your eyes while dismembering what little camel-ramming manhood you have.

The Yousef
12-06-2006, 06:36 PM
Weak. That would probably work if I don't sell your pink Prelude to Paris Hilton who would proceed to stain your autotragic powered car's interior with her nasty skank juice. All while you and your towel-fashioned family are deported back to where you came from and are hung for not completing your obligations to Allah. This is after the unbathed, sweaty, fat prison guards violate your entire family in front of your eyes while dismembering what little camel-ramming manhood you have.

sure thing...but this is Georgia afterall....don't make me call some good ole boys and tell them that you're father has violated his cracker obiligations and married one of them chinese folks...which will bring about the cast of Deliverance upon your humble families' home to watch as they make you and your family scream like pig and make you smile like a donut (because you got a purty little mouth)....

Ran
12-06-2006, 06:41 PM
sure thing...but this is Georgia afterall....don't make me call some good ole boys and tell them that you're father has violated his cracker obiligations and married one of them chinese folks...which will bring about the cast of Deliverance upon your humble families' home to watch as they make you and your family scream like pig and make you smile like a donut (because you got a purty little mouth)....Dude...your entire family is Middle-Eastern. All I gotta do is put a sign outside your door describing how you sell dynamite and weapons to 12yr olds, and the f*cking FBI will own you. That is, if the local police don't bust in and shoot you first.

~The_Duke~
12-06-2006, 06:42 PM
shush you 2 or I will feed you to the North Ga Rednecks down the road from me...

The Yousef
12-06-2006, 06:42 PM
Dude...your entire family is Middle-Eastern. All I gotta do is put a sign outside your door describing how you sell dynamite and weapons to 12yr olds, and the f*cking FBI will own you. That is, if the local police don't bust in and shoot you first.

...well that i cannot argue with :lmfao:

Ran
12-06-2006, 06:44 PM
...well that i cannot argue with :lmfao:Which part? The Middle-Eastern part or the part of you dealing with 12yr olds?

The Yousef
12-06-2006, 06:46 PM
Which part? The Middle-Eastern part or the part of you dealing with 12yr olds?

..both :eek:

Ran
12-06-2006, 06:48 PM
Yup...time to leave this thread.

...and go to your house to help lure in the kiddies.

DeutscheBAG!
12-06-2006, 08:15 PM
Dude...your entire family is Middle-Eastern. All I gotta do is put a sign outside your door describing how you sell dynamite and weapons to 12yr olds, and the f*cking FBI will own you. That is, if the local police don't bust in and shoot you first.

DAMN!

and you have the nerve to say that im brutal! :D

Jecht
12-06-2006, 08:53 PM
I pwn you all. Look, I have proof:
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/4452/magiussmiliefx0.gif